Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

ANNOYING COWORKERS

Talk about them here.

Each week I choose a color and make that my signature color for the week. This week is Orange, and EVERY day this week this guy in my department says "Orange you glad you match?" when he first sees me. Is there anything more annoying than someone who uses puns? Ew

by Anonymousreply 1805/18/2013

i have an annoying coworker who thinks he is dazzling us with his weekly color themes. he is always belligerent when, by the end of the week, no one has commented on his color of the week despite his numerous hints -- "orange you glad i match?" is there anything more annoying than someone who acts like a 16 year old girl who thinks she is a fashion plate? eeeeeeew.

by Anonymousreply 105/16/2013

"Each week I choose a color and make that my signature color for the week."

Mary! Mary! Mary!

by Anonymousreply 205/16/2013

[quote]signature color

Jesus fucking Christ.

by Anonymousreply 305/16/2013

[quote]Is there anything more annoying than someone who uses puns?

Yes. Someone who chooses a different "signature color" every week. You sound tiresome and loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 405/16/2013

OP is the same OP from the loud table at the restaurant thread.

She cleared her cookies.

by Anonymousreply 505/16/2013

R1, you're confused. My coworker is the one who keeps saying "Orange you glad you match?" Not me.

by Anonymousreply 605/16/2013

I agree with R4 but would add insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 705/16/2013

OP wears matching undershirts and underpants marked with day of the week so there's no confusion.

by Anonymousreply 805/16/2013

But not Sunday, becasue of you know, god.

by Anonymousreply 905/16/2013

no, OP/r6 --i wasn't mistaken. i was very aware that you attributed that statement to your obviously (to everybody but you) shady coworker. so maybe it wasn't clever shade, but he was reading you for filth. just be happy that somebody noticed your ridiculous signature color and move on to pink already!

by Anonymousreply 1005/16/2013

R4 nailed it. OP, you deserve all the puns you get, and then some.

by Anonymousreply 1105/16/2013

You made up that shit about orange, didn't you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1205/16/2013

[quote]Each week I choose a color and make that my signature color for the week.

Marsha in Accounting wants to know if you'll help coordinate the decorations for the Memorial Day picnic.

by Anonymousreply 1305/16/2013

Going back on-topic ...

by Anonymousreply 1405/16/2013

My. The vitriol.

by Anonymousreply 1505/16/2013

I have one chick in my office who only ever talks about food. "What are you Avignon for lunch" is pretty much her standard question. She sends emails to the entire department all the time asking if we want breakfast burritos.

by Anonymousreply 1605/18/2013

Prancing ninny OP, you do realize that a "signature color" would not change week after week, don't you? If it's a signature color, it's unchanging and something that people would know you by on sight.

by Anonymousreply 1705/18/2013

[quote]"What are you Avignon for lunch" is pretty much her standard question.

You should give her a break, r16 -- since she's French, she may not understand our ways yet.

by Anonymousreply 1805/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.