Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rachel Zoe, hideous caftans for sale right now on QVC. $ 33.88

I thought this chic was about selling uber stylish clothes. These ugly maroon, blue, and leopard print (!) schmattas are so cheap, and gross. No wonder her supposedly 'high end' crap line is a huge failure. Her 'brand' now screams Jewish grandma at assisted living home in south Florida.

by Brad, giggling my way through life at youreply 1005/23/2013

Dancing chic to chic!

by Brad, giggling my way through life at youreply 105/16/2013

She was so tired from the start, I dont even understand how she has been on TV this long.

by Brad, giggling my way through life at youreply 205/16/2013

Well, it's not like she's going to sell backless designer gowns to the middle-class fatties who buy from QVC.

by Brad, giggling my way through life at youreply 305/16/2013

Her high-end line is about to go out of business. And her Bravo reality show probably won't be returning for another season, either.

by Brad, giggling my way through life at youreply 405/16/2013

She can always go back to dealing drugs to actresses.

by Brad, giggling my way through life at youreply 505/16/2013

Her clothing should do very well with the overweight fraus. She dresses like one. Everything she wears is loose and baggy and made to hide her body. All she would have to do to succeed is make her stuff in 1 - 3x and cut the price point.

by Brad, giggling my way through life at youreply 605/16/2013

Everything seems to b falling apart for her - the crappy TV show is losing ratings every week, her clothes line has tanked, she's looking terrible . Good !

by Brad, giggling my way through life at youreply 705/20/2013

R4 called it. Actual designers and fashion insiders revile her clothing.

by Brad, giggling my way through life at youreply 805/20/2013

QVC is still having her on to peddle shit? Is it still 2008?

by Brad, giggling my way through life at youreply 905/20/2013

Won't the world be a better place when she just goes away ? Please ? Take that dried raisin face, that douche husband, and that innocent, and soon to be obnoxious baby, and GO. we don't need you.

by Brad, giggling my way through life at youreply 1005/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.