Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anna Wintour banned Mama Kris and the Real Housewives from the Met Gala

She's a cunt but she called this one right but why did she allow Kim?

by Anonymousreply 1505/16/2013

I agree. Any event that includes a Kardashian or any other "reality" type immediately cheapens the event.

by Anonymousreply 105/15/2013

yet SJP and her head dress were admitted?

by Anonymousreply 205/15/2013

Didn't homosexual stereotype Andy Cohen attend?

by Anonymousreply 305/15/2013

R2 compared to the Kardashians and Housewives SJP is class personified. She may look like Mr. Ed but she's not a fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 405/15/2013

I'm sure Kanye offered to suck Wintour's dick. She probably relented and told him being Leon Andre Talley's butboy for a weekend would suffice.

by Anonymousreply 505/15/2013

Didn't she invite that nasty cunt Gwyneth Paltrow?

Anna needs to sit on a dildo and rotate!

by Anonymousreply 605/15/2013

Why invite Kim?

No gathering of Mean Girls is complete, without one fat girl to laugh at.

by Anonymousreply 705/15/2013

Wintour begrudgingly allowed Kim to attend because she's dating Kanye, who was the evening's musical entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 805/15/2013

It's probably easier to just let Kim in.

by Anonymousreply 905/15/2013

yeah she let kim in to laugh at her. glad kris the pimp didnt get in. i would have let heather thomson in, ramona?no way. or the countess? fuck no. sonja?nooo. aviva is too crazy to go,and im not into carole, i mean, if it was MY event itd be just me and the housewives, gwyneth serving, sweating over a hot steam tray. oooooooh dont make that faaace

by Anonymousreply 1005/15/2013

I can't stand the Kardashians ,but I loath Anna Wintour to a much greater extent! She is thee most over rated snobby piece of shit on planet earth! She dresses extremely bad, and she is a fashion consultant to Michelle Obama which she does a horrible job! Everyone is so bamboozled by this overrated bitch that it's unbelievably insane.It is so sad that we once had people like, Babe Paley who was the epitome of class, started fashion trends,and who was the supreme focus of fashion, and many, many other extremely classy and fashion savvy women who truly earned the title of grand dames of fashion. Those women were snobby etc.too ,but the difference is they were electrifying and no questions were needed because you just looked at their whole appearance and you knew they were "IT". Now we are left with this complete loser who has the power to masquerade as something she doesn't have, and it's just a joke!

I'm not some dead socialite or whatever some smart ass will jokingly post on this thread, which is common on DL. I have read a lot of biographies, a lot on history, and I have did a lot of reading and observing on the history of high society and on the famous. I'm a person who doesn't follow what the masses dictate to awe over ,but a person who knows and understands BS when he sees it.

by Anonymousreply 1105/15/2013

Has anyone ever suggested that Anna Wintour might be a man?

by Anonymousreply 1205/15/2013

Wintour's greatest sin is that she is extremely ugly, yet there's this foul monster, telling millions of impressionable, and quite clueless women, what to wear, how thin to be, where to vacation etc. it's all utter bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 1305/15/2013

Apparently, Anna told Kim she would only be allowed to the MET Gala if she wore that tragic, floral Givenchy dress. Anna is such an evil genius. She said Kim can only come if she humiliates herself & becomes the laughing stock of the evening. Kanye will be out of there in no time. He already lives part time in Paris with his gay lover Riccardo Tisci. He plans to file for joint custody very soon. He knows Kim won't be able to handle living in Paris because of the strict paparazzi rules. The paps are her bread & butter.

by Anonymousreply 1405/15/2013

[quote]She said Kim can only come if she humiliates herself & becomes the laughing stock of the evening.

Was she "THE" laughing stock of the evening?

I thought it was Katie Holmes who looked like she had a several streams of toilet paper stuck to the bottom of her dress.

by Anonymousreply 1505/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!