Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Leaked Emails Were EDITED To Make Obama LOOK BAD

Color me shocked

by Anonymousreply 2405/23/2013

I don't like Jake Tapper but he's FINALLY done something worthy.

by Anonymousreply 105/14/2013

That's actually a pretty interesting read. Hope it makes the rounds.

by Anonymousreply 205/14/2013

According to the Daily Beast, the press has "turned" on the Obama Administration (as though they hadn't already done that) so the email story may die.

by Anonymousreply 305/14/2013

Jake's new show is much better than AC's show. Jake actually has connections and does real reporting.

by Anonymousreply 405/14/2013

How does it stack up against Wolf and Erin's shows R4 since you seem to want to single out a particular person.

by Anonymousreply 505/14/2013

What's Romney got to do with this, R6?

by Anonymousreply 705/14/2013

Zing R7!

by Anonymousreply 805/14/2013

Jake is the first CNN anchor to report something positive about Obama. The rest of them spend all their time trying to tear him and Hillary down.

by Anonymousreply 905/14/2013

Tapper was known for going after Obama, I remember him in the press room always attacking the President, he's doing ONE good thing now, but he's been hitting him hard for a long time. He's no better than the rest of the Obama bashers.

by Anonymousreply 1005/14/2013

I think some of the media and some "journalists" are trying to compensate for their complete failure over W. and his administration of terror. They gladly swallowed all the diseased jizz that was shot at them from W, Darth Cheney, Condi, Rummy,etc.

And some of it is just the nature of the current 24/7 news cycle. If they don't have any "news" to cover, just make something happen.

by Anonymousreply 1105/14/2013

So none of the emails or reputed conversations ever mention any link between the attack and the anti-muslim video, yet that information was deemed sufficiently accurate to be including in the talking points and for Susan to discuss on the Sunday talk shows.

When/how/who introduced that idea into the process and why was it viewed as more credible than any first hand accounts?

by Anonymousreply 1205/14/2013

Wolfie is practically apoplectic this evening on cnn.

by Anonymousreply 1305/14/2013

Well Wolf and all the other anchors on CNN would LOVE for Obama to be impeached and resign. They've been waiting for this ever since Mittens lost. Probably since McCain lost.

by Anonymousreply 1405/14/2013

Uh, Wolfie is upset that the emails were edited.

Please go back on your meds to address your persecution complex

by Anonymousreply 1505/14/2013

So what's the update? Has Jake Tapper been shamed enough?

by Anonymousreply 1605/15/2013

ABC "in danger of losing a lot of credibility" on Benghazi saga:

by Anonymousreply 1805/20/2013

Republicans true colors are showing. Liars and cheaters. We need to vote all of them out. .

by Anonymousreply 1905/21/2013

[quote]Republicans true colors are showing. Liars and cheaters. We need to vote all of them out. .

This doesn't surprise me, they will do anything to make Obama look bad.

by Anonymousreply 2005/21/2013

Thank you, r17, for the updated version of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. I had misplaced my copy.

by Anonymousreply 2205/21/2013

[quote]Republicans true colors are showing. Liars and cheaters. We need to vote all of them out.

It's not as if this is breaking news. They've been liars and cheaters for decades.

by Anonymousreply 2305/23/2013

All the tv news outlets are desperate for Fox ratings. It is now a race to the right. How much play did that horrendous oil spill in Arkansas get on Diane's show? On any network news show? NONE. They are all desperate to appease advertisers and attract the only people interested in tv news...right wing geezers.

by Anonymousreply 2405/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.