Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Former child actor outs Tom Cruise

This former child actor, Ben Fellows, claims he was offered by his agent Sylvia Young to Tom Cruise for sex, but he said Tom chose someone else. Cruise then proceeded to take this boy back to a bedroom and have sex with him, while he waited with his agent.

by Anonymousreply 14708/28/2013

$cieno is gonna get him big time. Run! And run fast...

by Anonymousreply 105/13/2013

Fellows says he's not gay but the boy Cruise chose was gay.

And Sweedish actor Dolph Lundgen raped a 13-year old soap actress in front of everyone in a hotel room.

John Forsythe - always with young girls.

Andrew Lloyd Weber shoved his tongue down his throat and squeezed his genitals.

Its no coincidence that Ken Clarke was removed from role as UK min of justice when this story started breaking .

by Anonymousreply 205/13/2013

Oh, and if anyone can make out what he said about Brad Pitt. It sounded as if he was offered up to him as well, but I couldn't understand.

I know he said Colin Farrell admitted to sucking off his agent to break into the industry. No surprise there, and I don't think Farrell was a child at the time. He's not gay, just willing to go gay for pay for what it will get him.

by Anonymousreply 305/13/2013

Grrrrrrrl, you in trubble

by Anonymousreply 405/13/2013

It's some crackpot conspiracy site, r6 - think a bargain basement version of Alex Jones' Infowars.

Somebody here links to it all the fucking time, even though nobody else has ever heard of it - it's probably OP's own blog.

by Anonymousreply 705/13/2013

Yawn New World Order is so 1993.

by Anonymousreply 805/13/2013

So can someone start a poll to determine if DL believes that this is true or not?

by Anonymousreply 905/13/2013

I can start a thread- but not sure how to do a poll?

by Anonymousreply 1005/13/2013

R10, I just started a new thread asking for more info on this subject.

More in depth article cited below.

by Anonymousreply 1105/13/2013

He didn't just out Cruise. He's accusing him of a very serious crime.

by Anonymousreply 1205/13/2013

And another crackpot Infowars site at r11...

by Anonymousreply 1305/13/2013

The Cruise lawyer must be having big-time hissy-fits over this. He'll announce a lawsuit tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 1405/13/2013

what b-shit

by Anonymousreply 1505/13/2013

where was Brad Pitt mentioned - I missed that

by Anonymousreply 1605/13/2013

Yep, R13, the 21st century wire another crackpot site: Lauryn Hill is being sent to re-education camp!, Tsaernev wife's family is "skull and bones" and CIA, Iran has secret energy tech to dismantle the military complex....

I believe Ben Fellows is a followers of these kooks and is doing his part on the war against the new World Order! What a nut- although I still think Tom is not hetero..

by Anonymousreply 1705/13/2013

Oh lord, Oprah is gonna need Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz AND Iyanla Vanzant for this one; maybe even Nate Berkus to find a durable, new couch.

by Anonymousreply 1805/13/2013

There are young teenagers who are kept as slaves on the Scientology ship, and I would not be surprised if something untoward comes out about sexual offenses.

by Anonymousreply 1905/13/2013

R13, R17, I added that quote without realizing whether or not the site was valid or crackpot. That's why I started a new thread questioning accusations of child/adult sex in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 2005/13/2013

This is so shocking....NOT.

by Anonymousreply 2105/13/2013

Is it possible that the allegations are true, even though the accuser is associated with questionable websites and a radio show?

by Anonymousreply 2205/13/2013

Well, he wasn't anything to look at, and the kid never heard the word "clean." His handlers were very stupid. Obviously.

by Anonymousreply 2305/13/2013

I guess Cruise will have to take a lie detector test again and we all know Cruise'll pass since he insists on using his own equipment.

I just don't see the interest in this old bird. Cruise could be screwing chickens for all I care. I'm sure the guy has very little libido left.

by Anonymousreply 2405/13/2013

At what age was this child allegedly offered to Tammy? I don't doubt it happens, but I also don't doubt that he is the only celebrity that goes for underage sex toys. Because he was rejected he did not have to sign a confidentiality agreement?

by Anonymousreply 2505/13/2013

Look for him to recant tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 2605/13/2013

Doubt it, R26. What don't you fools get that this was a POLICE interview?

Fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 2705/13/2013

Is this guy even speaking English? I hate when someone has some juicy news to share and they can't even communicate.

[quote]You know, like somebody, but just know that they're a real person anytime you don't know anything they do. And, they're completely different.

I mean, WTF?

by Anonymousreply 2805/13/2013

This. Never. Happened.

by Anonymousreply 2905/13/2013

Ummm ... This would be awesome, but this guy sounds completely batshit crazy, or is on some fucked up meth binge.

by Anonymousreply 3005/14/2013

I don't doubt that kids get passed around as sexual favors, it's always been like that. In this case, it doesn't matter whether or not it's true. The guy is so discredited that any allegations he's made will be discounted and dismissed.

by Anonymousreply 3105/14/2013

Yep, he's already been warned by the police to stay off the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 3205/14/2013

What is the appeal for an A-lister with a boy? Popping his cherry? Nicole did say Tom had his secrets.

by Anonymousreply 3305/14/2013

Did you hear the policeman, Lambskin tell Fellows that he's heard A LOT about Tom Cruise?

by Anonymousreply 3405/14/2013

Presumably the police won't question an MP because he might implicate people much higher up the social ladder than himself.

Remember the scandal when Prince Edward's wife and her employer were recorded offering all manner of sex and drugs to wealthy foreigners?

by Anonymousreply 3505/14/2013

If Miscavige procured boys for Tammy, then one of the Sea Orgs should break out of the dungeon and go on Nancy Grace.

by Anonymousreply 3605/14/2013

[quote]What is the appeal for an A-lister with a boy?

Perhaps it is part and parcel of some people's passage to the A-list. Imagine a cabal of wealthy and powerful people propping each other up, covering for each other's every crime, all united by practicing ritualistic pedophilia, so that any one can be sunk anonymously by the rest if any sort of betrayal were attempted.

So goes the theory.

by Anonymousreply 3705/14/2013

Satanic ritual abuse. That's what it's called.

by Anonymousreply 3805/14/2013

Oh for fuck's sake, can we not even have a "Tammy fucks teenaged boys" thread without you batshit satan freaks mucking everything up?

by Anonymousreply 3905/14/2013

OMG! He's black. There have been rumors Tammy likes them that way. How old was this kid?

by Anonymousreply 4205/14/2013

I have no idea what to think except that Tom is connected to a pretty creepy cult and he knows a lot of very powerful people. And frankly, it seems like people in Hollywood will do damn near anything to get their foot in the door or PLEASE a wealthy client. More ass kissers in Hollywood then anywhere else in the world.

by Anonymousreply 4305/14/2013

Had a friend who worked for Paramount- this was before he fired his publicist. She said he had legions of lawyers doing damage control all the time.

by Anonymousreply 4405/14/2013

After Matt Lauer was glib with Tom Cruise, he came under fire for his coverage of the 2012 olympics and his shenanigans with Ann Curry.

The Tom Cruise swings a big stick.

by Anonymousreply 4505/14/2013

I was kind of surprised that Tom didn't get more flack when the CoS was searching for a wife and it came out that a contract would be signed and then predictively, Katie ask for a divorce at the 5 year mark. Yet, regular Entertainment magzines never mention it.

by Anonymousreply 4605/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 4705/14/2013

R45, Do you really think that Cruise or his team had anything to do with Matt Lauer's issues? Is this why Oprah always treated him like gold?

by Anonymousreply 4805/14/2013

What is it about this midget that is so fucking powerful?

by Anonymousreply 4905/14/2013

R49, Cruise's movies make money, especially oversees where he is well known. It takes time and money to develop replacement talent.

by Anonymousreply 5005/14/2013

Where's Corey Feldman on all this? Is he flipping out now that his meme has been appropriated?

by Anonymousreply 5105/14/2013

You're a freak, R52? Do you have anymore quotes from the Usual Suspects you'd like to throw at us.

Newsflash, plenty of people think the Devil exists.

by Anonymousreply 5305/14/2013

All of this New World Order and Illuminati garbage is the result of paranoid schizophrenics off their meds. Apparently there are a lot of them out there.

by Anonymousreply 5405/14/2013

It's a pity, R52, but Americans are too brainwashed to envy and admire the rich, the powerful, and the famous to ever interfere with their evil fun. They can commit murder in broad daylight while we limit our discussion of them to their fashion sense and the awards they bestow on each other.

by Anonymousreply 5505/14/2013

Operation Yewtree is the name given to the "investigation" or rather, the police's attempts to manage the fallout from the Saville Affair without it going too high up the establishment. Saville is one of the poisonous trees that threatens to bring down the elite establishment pedophile ring. Just like Jerry Sandusky, and other disposable useful idiots to one degree or another.

Neither "investigation" amounted to much. In the Saville case, only a few arrests of retired media personalities like comedian Jim Davidson, Garry Glitter, celebrity publicist Max Clifford, Rolf Harris and various others. Unsurprisingly, there have been no arrests or mention of any establishment figures of note during the investigation. On top of this, subsequent inquiries into things like the pedophile brothel used by elite politicians at Elm Guest House have been hampered by a corrupt police force. Just like the Franklin Scandal, the Penn State scandal, the Dutroux Affair which all show the grand scope of these "elite" pedophile rings across the globe. All you need to do is a little research to find out how true this is.

Read the Pedophrocacy by Dave McGowan.

by Anonymousreply 5705/14/2013

Katie Holmes got a quickie divorce because she had the information he's trying to keep secret. It apparently included affairs with men including Jeremy Renner. If you buy the gossip that is.

by Anonymousreply 5805/14/2013

r52 probably thinks TPTB signed secret contracts with aliens.

and that the government is conducting human-chimp breeding experiments.

by Anonymousreply 5905/14/2013

R59 probably thinks that if a billionaire sets up a charitable trust that makes him a good person who truly cares about relieving human suffering.

by Anonymousreply 6005/14/2013

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see what's happening here. The banksters, CEOs, and their elite garbage friends can plunder trillions of dollars from the public--on 9/10/01, Donald Rumsfeld admits to $2.3 TRILLION missing--and they get rewarded! Meanwhile, the little people, the victims, are arrested, fined, foreclosed on, etc., for either doing nothing or falling for their schemes.

Look at the IRS targeting people who disagree with government. That's been going on for decades, yet it's just now that it's coming to light.

The evidence has never been more IN YOUR FACE! If you can't see it now, you're fucking retarded.

by Anonymousreply 6105/14/2013

All of this is absolutely true. I will prove it.

by Anonymousreply 6205/14/2013

Shit, Sylvia Young, really? Sylvia Young is a huge, huge agent in the UK, and also runs one of the biggest and most famous child theatre schools. The school feeds her client list. She only represents child/teen actors, I believe. A million young British stars started out at her school and/or represented by her. A few former pupils and clients have said bad things about her (not on this level) and she very angrily refutes, so will be interesting to see how this develops.

by Anonymousreply 6305/14/2013

R63, they'll discredit, injure or kill this Ben Fellows guy before it gets that far.

Does anyone else imagine Brian Fellows from Safari Planet?

by Anonymousreply 6405/14/2013

I'm so terrified of the New World Order. I have been a nervous wreck ever since I found out the truth 20 years ago. I can't live much longer knowing what I know. It's too much to bear.

by Anonymousreply 6505/14/2013

This thread has completely lost me with all this conspiracy theorist shit.

I guess if any such crimes are happening in an organized basis, they will be protected by the conspiracy morass that this is generating.

by Anonymousreply 6605/14/2013

Btw, is he insinuating that Nicholas Cage "found" Johnny Depp in a sexual mentor/hustler kind of way?

by Anonymousreply 6705/14/2013

Go back to discussing movies and TV shows, R66. We wouldn't want to trouble you with ideas that might challenge your small but comfortable world-view.

by Anonymousreply 6805/14/2013

Nicolas Cage is only 2 or 3 years older than Depp.

by Anonymousreply 6905/14/2013

I won't live under the N.W.O. I guess suicide is the only option. I hope it does not cum to that.

by Anonymousreply 7005/14/2013

I believe it. The Church Of Scientology is probably blackmailing Tom over his pedophillia. Oddly, his adopted son bares a resemblance Ben Fellows.

by Anonymousreply 7105/14/2013

Is anyone else willing to separate this thread into viable or not "tin hat theories" vs what has been stated publicly on record about child/adult sex in the industry?

by Anonymousreply 7205/14/2013

I watched most of the Youtube interviews last night and while some of the specifics might be a bit dodgy I'd imagine a lot of what he is saying is true. A lot of his references are uniquely British, but as happened with most of the abuse rings, they targeted boys who would be easily discredited.

I'm not a great conspiracy theorist but the truth is coming out. The problem with the old laws under Thatcher was that it was technically illegal for anyone under 21 to have gay sex, but the police largely turned a blind eye, including when the boys were blatantly underage.

It was touched on in the early 90s when Lynda La Plante wrote Prime Suspect 3 - paedophile rings, grooming, selecting special boys for the good and great, and what happens when the boys try and leave or blackmail their abusers. LLP is a meticulous researcher and must have dug up a lot of dirt.

by Anonymousreply 7305/14/2013

So, he was just going to offer his ass up to Tom Cruise, but Tom picked another kid so he just went about his merry way?

Don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 7405/14/2013

R74, this young boy was being forced to Sleep with Tom by his agent. Why is it hard to believe? Like Corey Feldman said, the entertainment industry is runned by pedophilles.

by Anonymousreply 7505/14/2013

I think the boys in the Tom Cruise situations (as described) were more coerced into sleeping with older men than they were forced. Some consented (if you can call it that at 15) because they thought they would benefit from it in the long run and that it was expected of them, rather than them just raped against their will, which is more the style of a two time Academy Award winner, who bases himself in London these days.

by Anonymousreply 7605/14/2013

R73, To what degree was LLP's stories based on fact vs fiction?

by Anonymousreply 7705/14/2013

R52, we have all the children in your family implanted and will summon them to eradicate you before submitting to our depravity.

by Anonymousreply 7805/14/2013

Tom Cruise caused 9/11

by Anonymousreply 7905/14/2013

I knew it r79! I had suspicions but I'm glad someone else thought so too.

by Anonymousreply 8005/14/2013

Some of it rings true. Max Clifford has been arrested in the UK recently for (unconnected) rapes of underage girls here.. still on bail. Hard to believe Sylvia Young story, she is showbiz royalty here.

by Anonymousreply 8105/14/2013

Tammy is not a natural pederast, like Miss Jackson was. He goes for the young only because that's what it takes to make his smally have an impact.

So in a way he's a victim.

by Anonymousreply 8205/14/2013

Maybe some of the abused British actors feel guilty for letting the situation continue?

by Anonymousreply 8305/14/2013

R76, Fellows said he was not forced. He said they're taking advantage of the young person's inability to resist a hedonistic lifestyle of fame and fortune...especially kids whose lives are not so great to begin with.

Even most adults have a hard time resisting the possibility of fame and fortune, let alone disadvantaged children.

He even says he wasn't all that disadvantaged. It sounds like he came from a decent family.

by Anonymousreply 8405/14/2013

R84, You cannot be an actor without wanting to be an extreme people pleaser. It is very easy to manipulate adult actors when you have something that they really, really want. Can you imagine how easy it would be with vulnerable underage wannabe stars, when you're idolized as having "made it?"

by Anonymousreply 8505/14/2013

But Tom Cruise is a bottom, isn't he? So he developed a taste for British beer can cocks on minors?

by Anonymousreply 8605/14/2013

I don't know that this is true and as much as I dislike him, I'd hate to think he's a creepy pedo. OTOH, wouldn't this explain his ZEROOOOO sexual energy and his zero sexual chemistry with his costars - women AND men.

by Anonymousreply 8705/14/2013

[quote]Can you imagine how easy it would be with vulnerable underage wannabe stars, when you're idolized as having "made it?"

Especially today where fame and fortune seem to be the only thing that matters to most people.

by Anonymousreply 8805/14/2013

Look how many reality stars are will to look like complete jackholes, all for fame and money.

by Anonymousreply 8905/14/2013

This story is a bunch of malarkey. Did any of you happen to read any of the other tin-hat stories on that website? It's laughably ridiculous. I worked in "the biz" in Hollywood in the 1990s and, let me tell you, there are some creepy and disturbing goings on, but this is plain ridiculous. I can't wait until Tom's lawyers get through with this "never was" kid and his bunch. He can kiss his tin-hat, never-heard-of radio program "Hasta La Vista."

I worked with Mr. Cruise on more than one project and he is not the weirdo some of you make him out to be. He's a little quirky and a tad self-centered, but he is kind and I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read some of the bullshit the tabloids (and DL) spread about him. He's a decent guy. I know a few people who knew him better than I did and they think he's a great guy. I'm not crazy about the $cientology thing, but otherwise he's cool.

by Anonymousreply 9005/14/2013

R90, It does sound suspicious when the main accuser is associated with other "out there" theories. I can also imagine actors of any age or their handlers offering literally anything to avoid the endless round of sometimes useless auditions, where you never know if the role is pre-cast or not. It's far worse if the actor is financially or psychologically needy.

Still where there's smoke can't there be a little fire? Why wouldn't an A-lister purposely avoid any possible impropriety, knowing "the woods have ears," and anything could blow up in his/her face and cause massive repercussions?

by Anonymousreply 9105/14/2013

Tom is cool? I highly doubt this.

by Anonymousreply 9205/14/2013

I never met Tom and I am not in the "business", but my impression of him mirrors R91's personal reflections. I like most of his movies, and he seems focused and controlled - which I find admirable.

Always sober, always professional.

Never a drunk driving incident with him.

Never reports of high cost overruns on his films due to useless diva-like behavior.

In fact considering the ambitious women he has had the misfortune to marry, I think he is OK.

by Anonymousreply 9305/14/2013

R90, forget about the fucking link I posted. That's where I first found the story...that site's got nothing to do with the POLICE interview. Do you think that site invented the POLICE interview? WTF?

Go to the youtube site. Go to the other links in that link I posted. OR, stop being lazy assholes and do your own research and find the information somewhere else.

Most people don't go to the police with a fake story and then post it on the Internet. That's like asking the police to come and arrest you.

by Anonymousreply 9405/14/2013

What a ringing endorsement, r93. Control freak Cultist Cruise, who is now allegedly a pedophile, has never had a drunk driving incident.

Because as the Bible and Dianetics say: Drunk driving incidents are the root of all evil. If you drive sober, you're incapable of doing anything bad.

by Anonymousreply 9505/14/2013

Xenu apologists/spin merchants seem to have a new angle: leave him alone, he's a nice guy just going about his business.

Ah, yes, that ol' bearding-and-suing-everyone business.

He's a creep.

by Anonymousreply 9605/14/2013

I have a feeling that if I ever met Tom I would really like him. Lol That disturbs me

by Anonymousreply 9705/14/2013

Don't believe it

by Anonymousreply 9805/14/2013

R90 is right.

Some friends of my family are Scienos who have met and know celebs. Cruise is one of the nicer ones and no way is he a pedo.

by Anonymousreply 9905/14/2013

R94 Bullshit! If there had been a LEGITIMATE police interview, it would have made the LEGITIMATE press by now. If it's a true story, why aren't the news channels all over it? Let me guess, this actor is so all-controlling that no one in the media dares cross him. Oh, please!

I work in a "position to know" in a major national newroom, If this were legit, CNN, Fox, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, etc. would be all over the story like a cheap suit. This story is about as much "real news" as those 9/11 and Boston bombing conspiracy theorist tin-hat stories!!!

by Anonymousreply 10005/14/2013

R99, I'm not saying he is or isn't a pedo; I wasn't there at the time. However, I would like to know how you can state, "no way is he a pedo." In addition "nice" doesn't equal non-pedo.

I do hope that he, and all other celebs and people in power (as well as those who are powerless,) restrict their sexual activities to adults.

by Anonymousreply 10105/14/2013

Y'all need to read "People of the Lie". Some of the "nicest" people in the world are also the most evil. It's all about keeping up the image which Tom Cruise has proven he's very good at..well, until recently.

Scott Peck argues that it's very difficult for lazy people to get away with evil because it takes A LOT of work to keep up that pristine image. That's why you find the most evil people at the top of the food chain, in the churches, in politics, in show biz, or anywhere that image is all important.

Evil people hide behind a thin mask of humanity and decency and who are more skilled at wearing masks than the people in Hollywood? Washington DC? BBC?

by Anonymousreply 10205/14/2013

The Dolph Lundgren story made me sick. I can well imagine similar or worse things happened - he was already telling us more or less what we knew about Farrell - but I don't buy THIS

What I think he touched on with Kenneth Clarke is that it's a small tip of the whole Saville/Yewtree operation - the real thing it relates to and is being covered up is paedophile politicians more so than celebrities.

I don't usually believe in that NWO freemason tinhat type stuff, but some of the things I read on the David Icke website were vile and I can well imagine to be true including one "false" allegation. People with power, whether in governments or Hollywood literally get away with murder.

If that was just Jimmy Saville (who we already knew from years of rumours and you can almost tell from looking at his creepy face) there's got to be more higher up. Now we're getting all these historical sexual abuse allegations coming out of the woodwork every week. Creepy times.

by Anonymousreply 10305/14/2013

R100, I really appreciate your post. What do you think of the supposed RDJ authored pedo stories involving Hayden Panieterre, Diana Jenkins, George Lucas, the 2 Coreys, etc, etc, etc? Is there any truth to any of it, and if so why wasn't there ever a thorough investigation?

by Anonymousreply 10405/14/2013

That's an amazing (and horrifying) article, R103.

Those Scallywag people have some [italic]cojones[/italic]!

by Anonymousreply 10505/14/2013

So creepy. It just makes me think of all the stage parents that push their kids into all this.

by Anonymousreply 10605/14/2013

I've been wondering about Michael Jackson, and how one of the most iconic stars wasn't able to get away with his alleged behaviors. Did he piss someone off? Was he blackmailed? I recall the LAPD had been investigating him because he fit the profile of a pedophile. Why wouldn't they go after other celebs?

by Anonymousreply 10705/14/2013

If Tom is into young AA boys, it makes it especially creepy that he adopted Connor. Now that Connor is a young, handsome teen, I don't even want to go there.

That said, I caught a youtube video of Berlin's "Take My Breath Away," and I was reminded of how BEAUTIFUL the young Tom Cruise was. He's still handsome, but he was downright gorgeous back in 1986.

He's batshit crazy now, but he was so so hot back then.

by Anonymousreply 10805/14/2013

Damn, there sure have been lots of "tin-hat" threads on DataLounge lately. I guess lots of people are off their anti-psychotic meds. I don't believe that story for a frigging minute. I think that Ben "what's-his-name" is just trying to make a name for himself in another area (since he failed at acting). Sad.

Like another poster said, if this had any bit of truth to it, it would have been plastered all over TV news and the tabloids. Sorry, I don't believe this (any more than I believe that Elvis and the Chupacabra are flying around in Bigfoot's U.F.O. sipping pina coladas and making love in the rain).

by Anonymousreply 10905/14/2013

Will someone please start a thread on paying for a job/finder's fees? I am desperate for work. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 11005/14/2013

R100, are you fucking serious? "Legitimate" press?

I think you mean the Orwellian profit-hungry, establishment maintaining, agenda-setting corporate controlled press. As if they would dare to expose the hand that feeds them.

The "legit" press misinforms, disinforms, distracts and will do anything but report the truth about those in power.

For all I know, this Ben Fellows is a disinformation agent trying to lead the public in the wrong direction, but just know, one of the msm's primary jobs is to allow elite rapists, elite pedophiles, and elite organized abusers to continue doing what they do best.

by Anonymousreply 11105/14/2013

Ummmm, I think the View would have been all over it

by Anonymousreply 11205/15/2013

I liked the Jack Reacher movie. It was fun, and Tom was good as was the whole cast. Nicely done.

by Anonymousreply 11305/15/2013

There are a lot of things I can believe about TC. This ain't one of them. Ben sounds schizophrenic.

by Anonymousreply 11405/15/2013

Howard Stern used to interview this woman who was completely convinced that she was communicating "subliminally' with the likes of Bill Clinton, Oprah, Clint Eastwood, Steven Segal, and Kelly LeBrock. He also interviewed another nutjob who believed she was Madonna's sister, Paula. I also worked at a LA hotel that housed a crazy woman who stalked Alec Baldwin and Colin Ferrell. She actually claimed that Baldwin and Farrell were the ones stalking her--she even filed legal papers. A few years ago, she crashed an interview Farrell was doing with Jay Leno; she actually made it up to the stage. Colin grabbed her and escorted her backstage to security.

This guy, with his illustrious list of "molesters", reminds me a lot of these stalkers; they all believe it's the celebrity who's stalking them. Tammy's not the only one who'll sue: Andrew Lloyd Webber will sue the shit out this kid if he's lying. Webber once sicked his lawyers on Sarah Brightman for saying something very mundane about him in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 11505/15/2013

Except Howard Stern is not the police. And Fellows did not say he subliminally contacted anyone, nor did he say anyone was stalking him. In fact, he said he wasn't even the chosen one.

Filing a false police report is a criminal act, not a civil tort. So, if it's a false report, that is a crime which the prosecuting attorney has the discretion to charge criminally.

I don't see any similarity, R115.

by Anonymousreply 11605/15/2013

TMZ would have had a field day with it.

by Anonymousreply 11705/15/2013

Fellows first appeared when the Savile scandal broke. He seems to know a bit too much to be a total fantasist.

It's interesting that he's now mentioning uber-rich global names to the police and public. He's either got a death-wish, or he knows that these are unique times for saying the unsayable.

What he hasn't done is shut up and hide away, like the abuse victim who publicly linked himself to McAlpine (as seen in the 'Scallywag' link above.) Or, he hasn't yet been made to shut up. Or paid off.

Re: 'Prime Suspect 3': I always thought that LLP was clearly using known facts about care homes, paedo rings and public officials. She explores many of the incidents revealed in 'Scallywag', and touched on more blandly by the mainstream press.

It's notable that at the end of PS3 top cop Mirren simply leaves her batch of case-notes on a table for the tabloid hack, and walks out. The police knew, the press knew, but taking it all further was way too dangerous. Still is so far, but for the useful idiots of light entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 11805/15/2013

I don't go to any movies featuring Tiny Tom. Not one penny of mine will go to that crazy cult. And I mean c-u-l-t.

by Anonymousreply 11905/15/2013

I know enough about $cientology and TC not to mess with them. The mainstream press rarely airs stories about them because witnesses who escape the cult don't want their names in the media. However, if you ever come into contact with one of their entry-level flunkies who try to rope you into the CoS, just start talking about OT III. It's complete gibberish, but hearing about it scares the crap out of them, for reasons I don't understand.

If you want to read more about this, Google and you'll see why these people are crazy.

by Anonymousreply 12005/15/2013

If anyone thinks this is going anywhere they're delusional. This isn't unusual. Police get these calls and do these interviews all the time but little of it goes anywhere because getting a case up is very very difficult. He says the guy Tammy allegedly porked was "JP". Well JP hasn't said anything, so my guess is it was a fond memory for him and nothing more.

This motor-mouthed loser appears to be squawling because the good times are over for him and he's jealous and wants to cause hurt.

by Anonymousreply 12105/15/2013

You fuckers always say that. Maybe the guy just wants to tell the truth?

by Anonymousreply 12205/15/2013

Does Britain use lie detector tests to determine truth?

by Anonymousreply 12305/15/2013

No, we use things like witnesses and cross examination in courtrooms.

by Anonymousreply 12405/15/2013

[quote] Maybe the guy just wants to tell the truth.

So what? Just because his life of thesbian glamour is over, and he's living in a scungy rented flat with a drab little wife, and might be torn with jealousy at the successful lives of those who indulged him when he was a teenager, does that mean he must now shop them to the police?

Does this mean I now need to wrack my memory for the names of all the friendly men who bought me drinks & slobbered & sucked & screwed me when I was out cruising as a fully aware & endlessly horny teenager as I wimpered with gratitude?

This YouTubing prick comes across as a damaged self-righteous and wholly vindictive cunt who is trying to make up for failure by making himself a media victim and damaging the lives of others.

by Anonymousreply 12505/15/2013

R125, you're obviously into man/boy love. Newsflash: Most gay men are not into that shit, so take it somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 12605/15/2013

Tammy's a batshit Scieno freak with some very shady hookups he's been into all these years.

At the same time, I'm close with someone who worked on MI:3 and apparently Tammy was absolutely professional and sweet as pie around him at all times.

I don't doubt that pedophile groups exist. I do doubt the satanic, global pedophile overlords conspiracy theories. They're as batshit as Tammy's Scienos.

Isn't garden-variety pedophelia and abuse awful enough for you people?

by Anonymousreply 12705/15/2013

Man/boy love my arse! This appears to be someone who was a very hard-partying teenager who was an out-till-dawn drinking & coke-snorting flirt. That what he says he was: a flirt. And now that perhaps the phone isn't ringing he's bitter? Oh diddums!!! I think he needs to get back to his pyramid power obsession. Maybe he can drag in the Duchess of York. That was one of her loopy pasttimes apparently.

by Anonymousreply 12805/15/2013

Mel Smith. Joanna Lumley. Joan Collins. Drugs. Ben told the Press a few of the seedier details of his encounters with these people.

[quote]“I write about real people in disguise. If anything, my characters are toned down — the truth is much more bizarre.” --Joan Collins

by Anonymousreply 12905/19/2013

Could it be that scientology is using this guy to get back at Tom Cruise for something??

by Anonymousreply 13005/19/2013

Here is the Fellowes Report.

by Anonymousreply 13105/19/2013

For what, R130?

by Anonymousreply 13205/19/2013

Who knows, R132. Could be Tom's decided to expose the horror show.

by Anonymousreply 13305/20/2013

"you're obviously into man/boy love. Newsflash: Most gay men are not into that shit, so take it somewhere else."

Whoa R126!!!

While I completely agree with your second point, how you jumped to the conclusion that R125 was into that is beyond me!

by Anonymousreply 13405/20/2013

Ben Fellows is missing!

by Anonymousreply 13506/03/2013

Ben was informed by Dave Eden, a former CID detective, that his wife was in immediate danger as a result of Ben’s work and it was made clear that Ben should have an 'exit strategy'.

On Thursday May 23, after the attacks in Woolwich (approximately half a mile from the Fellows residence), Ben and his wife returned home from visiting friends to find that their flat had been broken into but nothing appeared to be stolen.

At 11:30pm that evening, the phone rang and an anonymous man told Ben to look outside his window to the other side of the street.

A man in a black ski mask stood there on a mobile phone, the caller said 'What happened to that soldier today is what is going to happen to you' The decapitated soldier.

by Anonymousreply 13606/03/2013

Here's the link for the original story but I don't see anything about him being missing.

by Anonymousreply 13706/03/2013

Found a link that claims he is missing.

by Anonymousreply 13806/03/2013

[quote] guess Cruise will have to take a lie detector test again

Again? When did he first take a lie detector test? For what?

by Anonymousreply 13906/03/2013

Scientologists make you take a lie detector test, R139.

by Anonymousreply 14006/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 14106/04/2013

He was interviewed a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 14206/13/2013

Not so much about Mr Cruise (who no doubt is a red herring and clearly not a nonce), but following on from the Scallywag article I posted above this is a MUST listen for anyone interested in the gruesome Savile/Operation Yewtree stuff.

This fabulous barrister confirms everything we thought and more.. truly terrifying stuff. The higher up the chain, the worse they abuse their power and do anything they want. Thank god for the internet, they can't silence people or cover up there.

by Anonymousreply 14306/21/2013

[quote] I worked in "the biz" in Hollywood in the 1990s and, let me tell you, there are some creepy and disturbing goings on, but this is plain ridiculous. I can't wait until Tom's lawyers get through with this "never was" kid and his bunch. He can kiss his tin-hat, never-heard-of radio program "Hasta La Vista."

Quite a speech, doll!

... and then she tied the scarf around her gray hair and proudly went OUT the way she came IN.

by Anonymousreply 14406/21/2013

Andrew Lloyd father, like son. His dad William Lloyd Webber (composer) had a history of interfering with young male teens. He died of anal injuries after forcing a college pupil of his to bugger him - all covered up, of course.

by Anonymousreply 14508/28/2013

R118 - please! If this insane nobody's lunatic rambling has any measure of veracity in it, why id he wait until the Jimmy Saville scandal broke to divulge this "very important" information that he had (and no proof whatsoever, mysteriously enough).

Second, does he mention anyone truly relevant besides Ken Clarke, Tom Cruise and maybe Andrew Toad Webber (sorry, I meant to say Lloyd)? His accusations seem to be rather erratic and not substantiated by any actual evidence. And please, don't come to me saying that Dolph Lundgren is anything other than a fifth rate former action film "actor".

This Ben Fellows individual appears to be a desperate narcissist and mythomaniac who has come to believe his own distortions and lies, and enjoys pretending that he is so important that obscure "powers behind the throne" want to get rid of him, because of what he knows.

He has also spread a rumour through the internet saying that someone threatened his life after the Woolwich attack, which he somehow claims is linked to his persona.

He reminds me of that repulsive freak Luka Magnotta or whatever his name is, who tried to used someone's murder to get attention and then claimed to be dating Karla Homolka, before committing a horrifying crime of his own.

These freaks should be committed before they kill anyone. However, many people with nothing useful to do seem to be hell bent in believing their delusions of grandeur because the word "Illuminati" is thrown into the mix.

by Anonymousreply 14608/28/2013

Kevin Spacey pulls this same crap. Hollywood is full of chicken hawks.

by Anonymousreply 14708/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!