I need help ya'll! I've been seeing this guy recently. He's really attract in shape and hung like a horse. I consider myself am experienced bottom but I've never taken on a guy with a dick this big. He's 10 inch uncut and his dick is pretty lengthy and girthy. We've fucked 2 so far, although I enjoy him emotional. Sex wise I don't think I can continue to take him. He's stretching my hole out! Do any of you have tips on taking big dick besides using lots of lube and fingering? Maybe I'm breathing wrong? I feel like I can fully enjoy him when we're in the missionary position but when in Doggystyle I almost faint. Any advice?
Help! He's Too Big!!!
|by Anonymous||reply 30||05/16/2013|
[quote]We've fucked 2 so far,
|by Anonymous||reply 1||05/12/2013|
|by Anonymous||reply 2||05/12/2013|
Also, keep track of your watch!
|by Anonymous||reply 3||05/12/2013|
We've fucked 2 times so far.
|by Anonymous||reply 4||05/12/2013|
|by Anonymous||reply 5||05/12/2013|
Give him adderall.
|by Anonymous||reply 6||05/12/2013|
Enormous Size Tolerance
|by Anonymous||reply 7||05/12/2013|
I'm reading OP in the voice of a fat white girl from Delaware appearing on Jerry Springer.
|by Anonymous||reply 8||05/12/2013|
Ran into the same thing with my partner. I just top him. Problem solved.
|by Anonymous||reply 9||05/12/2013|
Send him on to the guy that left his expensive glasses behind.
|by Anonymous||reply 10||05/12/2013|
Practice, practice, practice!
|by Anonymous||reply 11||05/13/2013|
"Any advice?" is correct, R2. Advice is the noun, advise is the verb. Unless, of course, you are nitpicking and are requiring the full "Do you have any advice?" which would qualify you for membership in the Pedantic Club.
|by Anonymous||reply 12||05/13/2013|
R7 I imagine the top must have an Extremely Sizeable Tool!
|by Anonymous||reply 13||05/13/2013|
|by Anonymous||reply 14||05/13/2013|
R12 is an idiot.
|by Anonymous||reply 15||05/13/2013|
Maybe you can fuck him. Maybe you shouldn't fuck at all. What's wrong with kissing, mutual masturbation and sucking?
Although I must say that 10-inches and intact is foreskin heaven.
|by Anonymous||reply 16||05/13/2013|
OP = worst gay ever
|by Anonymous||reply 17||05/13/2013|
1) Lube, lots of it. 2) Patience. Slow down, take it easy, apply more lube. 3) Relax. And as you relax, so does your sphincter. 4) Breathe. Breathing correctly, helps you relax. (see 3). 5) Dildo practice. Self explanatory.
|by Anonymous||reply 18||05/13/2013|
Over time won't a cock that big leave you very loose and stretched? I have only had one average cock over a 5 year period, and while I am not loose I do know there is a difference in my hole.
|by Anonymous||reply 19||05/14/2013|
I am still laughing at R10.
|by Anonymous||reply 20||05/14/2013|
What does being uncut have to do with anything?
|by Anonymous||reply 21||05/14/2013|
Huff on some poppers.
|by Anonymous||reply 22||05/14/2013|
[quote]"Any advice?" is correct, R2. Advice is the noun, advise is the verb. Unless, of course, you are nitpicking and are requiring the full "Do you have any advice?" which would qualify you for membership in the Pedantic Club.
I think R2 is complaining about such gems as "attract in shape," "consider myself am experienced bottom" (OK, that may be a typo), "he's 10 inch," "I enjoy him emotional," and "in Doggystyle."
|by Anonymous||reply 23||05/14/2013|
You're right, R23. I'm sorry. I'm a total idiot.
|by Anonymous||reply 24||05/14/2013|
Seriously, OP? Having dated a 10-incher (and a thick one at that), here are my tips:
1) CALM THE FUCK DOWN. You're not going to be able to relax your sphincter to the point of taking ten inches comfortably otherwise. You might even consider taking a Xanax before sex. You could also try poppers, although I managed to do without them.
2) FOREPLAY. Loosen up *before* fucking, and spend as much time as necessary. Have your bf stick in one finger, then two, then three and preferably four to loosen you up.
3) I've found it's easiest to start out on top, at least as far as the final phase of sphincter-loosening goes. Try it, too.
4) How can I put it delicately ... some positions may, simply, hurt. Depending on his level of "curvature," you may have to avoid certain positions altogether. My bf was curved upwards, so missionary and me on top were most comfortable. I could *not* do doggystyle without him basically jabbing me in the intestine (sorry to be gross), which hurt like a motherfucker, so him doing me from behind was out.
5) "Breathing" won't do shit to fix #4. If your internal organs aren't shaped a certain way, it's always going to hurt, and no amount of lube or fingering will help, either. Sorry.
|by Anonymous||reply 25||05/14/2013|
Desire makes all things possible, indeed enjoyable.
|by Anonymous||reply 26||05/14/2013|
The bitch OP just came here to gloat.
|by Anonymous||reply 27||05/14/2013|
"I feel like I can fully enjoy him when we're in the missionary position but when in Doggystyle I almost faint. Any advice?"
How about, um, not doing doggy style?
|by Anonymous||reply 28||05/14/2013|
I guess we're not talking about kittens,
|by Anonymous||reply 29||05/14/2013|
I'm gonna tell you all the wrong shit to do. Eat a heavy meal 1 hour before you have sex with you boyfriend. Don't douche (But still wash yo ass hole), and push your hole outward as he bangs you.
|by Anonymous||reply 30||05/16/2013|