Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anyone using Tmobile for their cell phone carrier?

I'm going to change carriers, I currently have Sprint, but the grass looks greener... so I'm considering Tmobile. Tmobile has recently merged with another company, but the resulting company is Tmobile. I hear there are big improvements underway and I was hoping those DL'ers who use this company might share their experience.

by Anonymousreply 508/26/2013

I don't use T-Mobile, but I have a friend that does. He likes the service well-enough. Speeds are fine depending on where you live. However, it seems like if you factor in price and speed, etc. He should just switch over to Sprint. T-Mobile doesn't offer phones with their plans (or discounted phones) so it's buy it at the full cost and I'm not sure what the contracts are like, but I don't think T-Mobile is a carriere that you can easily just take your phone and go to another like Sprint or Verizon with (even though you own the phone).

Im sure someone else has better information for you. I just know that if you're not wanting to purchase a phone at full retail price, T-Mobile might not be the carrier you want to go with.

by Anonymousreply 105/11/2013

T-Mobile is DeutschTelefon isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 205/11/2013

After my Verizon phone broke(after 7 yrs), I went with a prepaid tracfone.

Averages out to $6.70 a month. Got damn tired off giving Verizon $40 a month.

Only 1 thing I hate about it.....the damn thing rings for about 2 seconds before it goes to missed call. I called customer service and bitched about it, but nothing can be done about it. It's just the way it is.

Also got many calls for the previous holder of my number(which ate some of my minutes), but that has since stopped.

by Anonymousreply 305/11/2013

I used to have Tmobile and I loved it. I only switched to ATT because I wanted an iphone. ATT sucks. I miss Tmobile.

by Anonymousreply 405/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.