Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

It appears that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev killed three people BEFORE the Boston bombings.

I know that many on here felt kinda sorry for this kid (I know I sure as hell did), and thought he was brainwashed.

Looks like many of us were feeling sorry for a psychopath.

If this turns out to be true, he's gonna fry.

End. Of. Story.

by Anonymousreply 6905/16/2013

Not all of us were feeling sorry for a psychopath. I love how NOW you're against him. He killed how many people, even a kid, and that didn't set you off? You've got issues.

by Anonymousreply 105/10/2013

So in addition to being a terrorists, they're also serial killers.

by Anonymousreply 205/10/2013

Like these dudes could afford 7 pounds of marijuana.

by Anonymousreply 305/10/2013

Touche r1.

by Anonymousreply 405/10/2013

[quote]If this turns out to be true, he's gonna fry.

The US Attorney will seek the death penalty even if it isn't.

And since these killings are more likely a state issue, Massachusetts has no death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 505/10/2013

I thought it was just Tamerlan they suspected, since they were his friends, and that Tamerlan didn't like marijuana because of islam, hence covering their bodies in it. But Dzhokhar continued to smoke marijuana till the end, his friends said. One friend also said Dzhokhar resisted Tamerlan's islam obsession, saying he'd suggest going somewhere else to hang out because Tamerlan would just force them to read the Qu'ran. Dzhokhar may have eventually stopped resisting Tamerlan's radical obsession, but I thought that only happened recently in 2013 around the time when he started studying up on Chechnya via that professor. But these murders happened already in 2011. So he was already that fucked up back then? Wow... I don't pity him, but it IS hard to understand how he, who seemed to be so well adjusted, could have been radicalized that early. Those murders seemed absolutely horrible. Throats slashed... damn. They're still waiting on DNA evidence, though. It still might've just been Tamerlan, but I admit that seems not so likely. He slashed three people's throats by himself? Doesn't really seem likely at all.

by Anonymousreply 605/10/2013

But he wore such nice underwear.

by Anonymousreply 705/10/2013

And had a very nice stomach, r7.

by Anonymousreply 805/10/2013

Feel sorry for this kid??????

Op, you DESPERATELY need therapy.

by Anonymousreply 905/10/2013

No way the murders would be tried in federal court; they're even trying the shooting of the cop in state court. But if he were to be convicted of the murders, that might affect how he is sentenced in federal court since it's evidence of past criminal conduct.

The only reason the bombings can even be tried in federal court is because they allegedly had a substantial effect on interstate commerce. Alternatively, since a federal mailbox was allegedly dented by one of the explosions, that could also be a basis for charging in federal court--damage to federal property resulting in death.

Given the Republicans' opposition to Obamacare as a violation of the Commerce Clause, I fully expect them to take a principled stand here against trying this kid in federal court under a statute that has even less of a link to interstate commerce. But I think their constitutional scruples will give way in this case to their general desire to want people dead.

by Anonymousreply 1005/10/2013

None of us were feeling sorry for him. We thought he was hot. There's a huge difference between the two.

by Anonymousreply 1105/10/2013

Let me out and I'll take care of that little pedo

by Anonymousreply 1205/10/2013

[quote]The only reason the bombings can even be tried in federal court is because they allegedly had a substantial effect on interstate commerce.

Terrorism isn't a federal crime?

by Anonymousreply 1305/10/2013

True, R11. There's a clear difference. The teens on twitter let their emotions cloud their judgment; his eyes are so angelic, so he must be innocent. They want to save this innocent, pure boy who's crying for his mommy all alone in his cell.

But I admit, like it's been said so many times before, it's difficult to fathom how a seemingly americanized, well adjusted young man, becomes such a monster. And now it appears already in 2011 he was capable of slashing people's throats... contrary to what we've heard of him becoming radicalized more recently. I guess he fooled everyone around him very well.

by Anonymousreply 1505/10/2013

R11, a number of posters were calling for leniency because the poor little boy had been manipulated by his brother. Some went so far as to call for all charges to be dropped.

by Anonymousreply 1605/10/2013

R13, it is a federal crime, but only when it has a substantial effect on interstate commerce. That's why the government's official charge goes through all the allegations about how the Boston Marathon is attended by people from out of state and brings in a lot of out-of-state money, etc.

Congress can't make terrorism a federal crime just because it doesn't like it; it has to have some basis in the powers enumerated in Article I of the Constitution. The Commerce Clause is usually the only thing Congress can invoke to do what it wants. Congress can also criminalize activities that take place on or directly impact federal property or territories. But they didn't bomb a post office or anything here (other than the damage to the mailbox).

by Anonymousreply 1705/10/2013

Even if this story's true, it isn't necessarily inconsistent with the idea that Dzhokhar was dominated and manipulated by the brother in a way that makes him less culpable. It really depends on how Dzhokhar was involved in the murders. If he wasn't the main aggressor, if it wasn't his idea, etc., that's important. Also, having been involved in some way with the murders could have made him even more psychologically beholden to his older brother, making it easier for him to be led into the bombing plot.

by Anonymousreply 1805/10/2013

R16, I think there were only a couple of those posts, and I thought they were jokes.

I think many people just have trouble understanding how he went down that path when he had everything going for him, unlike his brother, who showed more obvious signs of being an arrogant, radicalized, nutty loser. He claimed himself he was lead by his brother. It's human nature to want to understand what makes someone a murderer.

Having pity is also human nature, in Dzhokhar's case it came because he seemed so relatable, a normal, americanized boy (pity is born from empathy)... Thus people thought that he must surely have been manipulated.

Not saying he deserves pity, though.

by Anonymousreply 1905/10/2013

I'd still like to lick his abs.

by Anonymousreply 2005/10/2013

This guy Giovanni (twitter/PonyBoii93) claims to be his friend and answers questions.

did jahar talked about his aims for the future ? he wanted to move back to chechnya

Hmm... If he was so americanized, why would he want to go back to Chechnya, especially when the living standard is so much higher in America?

He really was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

by Anonymousreply 2105/10/2013

Dzhokhar will be tried similarly to Timothy McVeigh and should be put to death. He is probably not so cute anymore, there have not been any photos of him since the night of his capture.

by Anonymousreply 2205/10/2013

His brother was the "head of the family" after his parents left. Culturally, that means something. And his brother was also a bully and a violent, overbearing piece of shit. I am not excusing the younger kid, but I am saying this provides a context for his behavior.

I don't believe he was radicalized. I think he felt some kind of loyalty to his faith, but it was not deep and it wasn't religious convictions that drove him. He wanted to placate his Brother and win his approval.

The other thing you have to consider, is that he was screwing up in college. He was probably going to flunk out. His grades were bad. He might have been feeling pressure and despair, which made him more vulnerable to his brother's influence.

By becoming a "terrorist" even if self invented, he would no longer be a failure. He and his brother could exert control over something. They could feel empowered.

That's what a lot of these Homeland security people miss. There's a feeling of empowerment for these losers when they get all militant. Dzhokar is pawn. He's guilty of terrorism, which is a Federal offense.

If they can prove his involvement in these other crimes that just frosts the cake. I see him getting the death penalty. And he should. I wish his brother were alive to fry too.

by Anonymousreply 2305/10/2013

No, what it does show is the unbelievable superficiality of gay men here. Because he's cute, people feel 'sympathetic.' If he'd been fat or ugly, guys here would be screaming for his execution.

by Anonymousreply 2405/10/2013

If he could be manipulated into killing children, it's a good thing he didn't become a member of a well-funded group with better weapons.

by Anonymousreply 2505/10/2013

R25, I assume he turned down military recruiters during high school.

by Anonymousreply 2605/10/2013

R24, did you even read what I wrote? It's not that simple.

Those who comment on his looks and how they wanna fuck him do not necessarily sympathize with him or think he should be released. There is a difference.

Now, the twitter teens are another story. They can't seperate looks from actions, hence they think he's innocent because he's so cute.

And there were also a lot of adults who sympathized with him because, like I said, he was described as a kind, americanized boy.

by Anonymousreply 2705/10/2013

He should very quickly be put to death.

by Anonymousreply 2805/10/2013

I think it would be very hard, if not impossible, to both want to fuck him and still want him to be put to death. But who knows what some minds are capable of?

by Anonymousreply 2905/10/2013

Very funny, R26. Apparently he preferred pressure cookers full of shrapnel and military fatigues made him look washed out.

by Anonymousreply 3005/10/2013

It won't be quick, r28.

Does anyone know why we haven't seen a mugshot of him?

If he's indicted, I would think he'll have to get one taken.

Maybe even shave his head?

by Anonymousreply 3105/10/2013

R31, I bet his face is messed up. He is not cute any longer.

by Anonymousreply 3205/10/2013

If he actually slit someone's throat (and there was no mitigating factor involved), that's far worse than placing a backpack on the ground and walking away. I don't think the death penalty is appropriate in either case, but the fact that it is available only for the latter is perverse.

by Anonymousreply 3305/10/2013

R32, well, I don't know, he didn't get shot in face and he's recovering faster than they expected.

by Anonymousreply 3405/10/2013

R27...I did read it. Have you read the comments here? guys here now want him executed because he was probably messed up by the gunshots.

by Anonymousreply 3505/10/2013

It's becoming evident that Dzhokhar is more evil than his brother. His brother had the blinding passion of religion driving him. Dzhokhar's dispassionate ability to kill with no emotion, not even a thrill, makes him soulless. He's a real-life Michael Myers.

by Anonymousreply 3605/10/2013

OP, you felt sorry for this kid? You are one big douche.

by Anonymousreply 3705/10/2013

I'm with r36.

The little brother is more psychopath than religious zealot.

He exploited his dumber, older brother.

by Anonymousreply 3805/10/2013

We don't know that Jahar had anything to do with those murders. Innocent until proven guilty.

by Anonymousreply 3905/10/2013

Oh pleas r38, have you not seen how hot he is?

by Anonymousreply 4005/10/2013

He might have had some sort of emotional problem. He apparently didn't have a girlfriend despite being very hot. Maybe he felt very isolated in spite of being relatively popular on the outside.

by Anonymousreply 4105/10/2013

I was stunned there were people who found empathy for the surviving kid brother after his arrest. It was only because he was a hot piece of jailbait. Now they can all hear how he would have slit your throat with no thought to the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 4205/10/2013

Idk, some people might think it'd be hot to fuck someone who could slit your throat.

by Anonymousreply 4305/10/2013

I'd just make sure he had no knife on him while I was fucking him, then I'd send him back to jail.

by Anonymousreply 4405/10/2013

[quote] It was only because he was a hot piece of jailbait.

What does that mean? He's baiting people in jail?

by Anonymousreply 4505/10/2013

He's not americanised. He wears western clothes, listens to hip hop, smokes pot.

In Simon Reeve's "Meet the Stans," you'll see that all kids in Kazakstan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan do the exact same thing. Pot grows on the side of the road out there -- you see Simon (who's very cute) gathering ganja by the armful. The kids skateboard and wear Penn State sweatshirts. But they hate America. They're all Muslims, they all go through their Western period, but if you ask them if they support jihad they'll tell you no in front of the camera and tell you yes when the cameras are turned off.

I'm amazed at how thick in the skull Americans continue to be when showed proof that this guy was scamming everyone and playing a role. "But why did he come here if he hates America? Why did he get American citizenship if he hates us?"

Duh, so he could easily travel back and forth from America to Dagestan and who knows where else. Jihadists fight various people, but the to most hated powers are Israel and the funder of Israel, America. Can a badass jihadist strike at America and Jews in Dagestan? Not much. But he can do it in America. It's easier. If he appears to be just another stoner, he might get away with quite a few escapades. And if he gets caught, there is little chance he'll be spirited away to some other country where "extraordinary rendition" can take place if he is an American citizen. Plus, being a citizen makes it easier to collect welfare, student loans, disability, workman's comp, unemployment, medicaid and any other scammy thing guys like the Tsarnaevs will take advantage of.

by Anonymousreply 4605/10/2013

[quote]a number of posters were calling for leniency

Stop your DL silliness R16. Five people, each posting ten calls for leniency, is still five people. We'll be willing to listen when you provide the exactt number compared to those who want to see him fry.

by Anonymousreply 4705/10/2013

R46, it doesn't really matter whether he was americanized or not, the point is he APPEARED americanized, which is what confused people and woke their sympathy.

Of course we know now that he wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 4805/10/2013

I agree with R18. DT has stated that TT planned the bombings. TT is the one who shot the cop, he boasted about it to his hostage. DT sat like a dummy in the back of the car and did exactly what his brother told him to do. He did not speak to the hostage except to ask how much the car cost (!)

TT had the gun and tore into that gunfight with the police, DT was probably throwing the pipe bombs at his brothers instructions.He may very well have run his brother down on those instructions as well. DT did not seek a matyr's death but rather hid in a boat and gave himself up. DT does not want the death penalty either.

Is is a stretch to think his brother told him they were going to the dealers to buy some weed or perhaps beat up the dealers for ripping them off? Once there, TT could have committed the murders, implicating his younger brother and ensuring his fidelity. DT would only have been around 16 at the time and still in high school. Witnessing such an act could bend anybody's brain. TT would have had little difficulty convincing DT to help him carry out his private war against America in this context.

Not saying that happened and I sincerely believe DT needs to be jailed for life but his presence at the murder scene could have been the start of TT's indoctrination of his younger brother.

by Anonymousreply 4905/10/2013

A federal court always has jurisdiction over federal crimes. Your "interstate commerce" test has to do with Congress' authority to pass a law. It has nothing to do with determining jurisdiction in court cases (although when both systems have jurisdiction and the parties can't agree where to try the case, whether it is an issue of national concern may be one of many factors taken into consideration).

Furthermore, the state law crimes can be tacked on to the federal crimes and tried in federal court as well - all as one trial.

Conversely, federal claims can be always be heard in state court (even without being tacked onto state claims) but this would not happen in a criminal case unless it was mostly state crimes with one or two federal counts - otherwise the federal prosecutors will want to to go to federal court because they know federal procedure.

But if a federal crime was tried in MA state court, that court would apply the federal sentencing guidelines, which include the death penalty (even though MA does not have the death penalty).

This guy will be tried in federal court - issues of national security would almost never be tried in state court unless there was absolutely no federal law broken (which is not possible in a terrorism case).

The defendant could ask for it to be removed to state court (or even have the state crimes tried separately in state court), but that's not gonna happen - not only are the major laws violated here federal but it is an issue of national concern which would weigh against removing to state court.

by Anonymousreply 5005/10/2013

Put down the pipe, R47. All I did was point out that, like twitter, DL had posters saying he was cute and therefore deserved leniency. I thought they were insane and that's why I remembered them.

The usual DL lynch mob is fucked up too.

by Anonymousreply 5105/11/2013

Whether a federal criminal statute was validly enacted under the Commerce Clause absolutely determines whether a defendant can be tried under that statute in federal court. If the statute is a nullity, there is no basis for hearing the case in federal court. And Congress cannot grant federal courts jurisdiction to hear charges arising under unconstitutional laws. It would be up to the state to charge the defendant with old-fashioned murder in its own courts.

As to your claim that federal and state claims can be heard in either state or federal courts—that is often the case in civil matters (under certain circumstances), but it is not at all true in criminal cases:

(1) 18 USC § 3231 says that “[t]he district courts of the United States shall have original jurisdiction, exclusive of the courts of the States, of all offenses against the laws of the United States.” So federal criminal charges cannot be heard in state courts. The rule that federal claims can usually be heard in state court does not apply where Congress has designated federal courts as the exclusive forum, as it has for federal criminal offenses.

(2) Nor can state criminal charges be heard in federal court. Federal courts are courts of limited jurisdiction. State crimes, by definition, do not arise under federal law, and there is no other basis in Art. III § 2 that would allow state crimes to be prosecuted in a federal court. When you say that the state law crimes can be tacked on to the federal crimes and tried in federal court as well, you must be thinking of supplemental jurisdiction under 28 USC § 1367, which only applies to civil actions.

by Anonymousreply 5205/11/2013

Jahar is totally hot. I hope he doesn't get life in prison or the death penalty. His brother made him do it.

by Anonymousreply 5305/11/2013

They are LOSERS!!!

by Anonymousreply 5405/11/2013

I doubt that Jahar is evil. Still, to be safe, I wouldn't want him behind me while fucking unless his hands were tied.

by Anonymousreply 5505/11/2013 said on their front page online today "Dirtbag is buried here", I was lol'g.

by Anonymousreply 5605/11/2013

Maybe he'll realize the future for him is hopeless so he'll confess that he slit the throats of those three people.

by Anonymousreply 5705/11/2013

Psychpaths can still be hot.

by Anonymousreply 5805/11/2013

Any updates on this murder spree?

by Anonymousreply 5905/14/2013

They are waiting on more definitive DNA tests to see if they can charge DT. More charges regarding the murder of the police officer and the triple murder could be laid in the coming days. Fascinating stuff.

by Anonymousreply 6005/14/2013

Is the DNA test on the marathon bombs or is it from the triple murder? Is there a surveillance tape of the cop being killed?

by Anonymousreply 6105/14/2013

by Anonymousreply 6205/14/2013

I need see proof! Where is proof?

by Anonymousreply 6305/15/2013

What's the latest with the parents?

by Anonymousreply 6405/15/2013

Amazingly misleading article, OP. Why is the media so afraid of telling the truth about this murder, if indeed the brothers did it?

The three men who were murdered were Jews, it happened on 9/11, the brothers were Muslim extremists. The pot was nothing but a distraction.

The brothers were textbook home grown terrorists that should have raised a red flag for the FBI a long time ago, before they killed and maimed people.

by Anonymousreply 6505/15/2013

Lawrence O'Donnell interviewed the Watertown police from the shootout. Tamerlan threw his gun at the cop and ran when he was tackled. It sounds like a bad movie.

by Anonymousreply 6605/15/2013

how can you run when you are tackledÉ

by Anonymousreply 6705/15/2013

He was then tackled, R67. After he threw his gun and ran. He was then tackled.

So he wasn't running towards the cops shooting, he was just running. Did he have a bomb strapped to his chest?

by Anonymousreply 6805/15/2013

R61, the definitive DNA test is required to prove DT's presence at the triple murder. He has already been charged with the bombings.

I don't think TT was wearing a vest. The hole in his side could have been caused by DT running him over. Anything is possible I guess, but it seems like he was running into a matyr's death and did not want to be caught alive. Unlike his younger brother.

If TT was in charge at the bombings, the carjacking, the cop killing and the shootout then surely he would have been in charge at the triple murders? The trial should be very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 6905/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!