Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Losing weight in the face

Anybody else been cursed with a round face?

I really dont want to lose any more weight from the rest of my body. But in order for my face to look snatched and defined, I practically have to starve or do tons of cardio. Are there some kind of facial exercises out there? Maybe I need to start sucking more dick.

by Anonymousreply 2505/10/2013

Some people just have naturally fuller cheeks. Better to accept it than spend your life being so unhappy with how you look.

by Anonymousreply 105/10/2013

I was told round faces age better, more angular faces can age you.

by Anonymousreply 205/10/2013

Butter faces age more slowly.

by Anonymousreply 305/10/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 405/10/2013

Definitely explore facial exercise, OP.

Remember what Truman Capote said the best facial exercise was.

by Anonymousreply 505/10/2013

Have your face botoxed. Search for YouTube videos on how they narrow faces using Botox.

by Anonymousreply 605/10/2013

Do they work from you experience r5?

by Anonymousreply 705/10/2013

Depending on your features, you could get cheek and chin implants to contour and lengthen your face. Botox can slim a face only in making some parts less mobile.

Please accept your full face and self.

I messed with my nose years ago and have forever regretted it, though it looks good.

by Anonymousreply 805/10/2013

Does that mean you want your face to look like a vagina?

by Anonymousreply 905/10/2013

Stop being so obnoxiously obsessed with the way you look.

by Anonymousreply 1005/10/2013

[R8], why do you regret messing with your nose if it looks good?

by Anonymousreply 1105/10/2013

Are you kidding me? I was *certain* this was going to be a topic by the "Tiffani Amber Theissen-Fat Face" Troll.

by Anonymousreply 1205/10/2013

As you get older, a fuller face makes you look younger. As the French say, at a certain age women have to decide between their face and figure. If you have a naturally round face, you can keep a thin body without looking gaunt.

by Anonymousreply 1305/10/2013

I am Italian and had a fine Roman nose, that I thought was too big for my young gay face.

I also played hockey and soccer for years and it was broken twice.

I was only wanting the misshapen bumps taken off, but was told that more would have to be done for the best result. I was given the pretty boy special and have a straight aquiline and perfectly angled nose after TWO surgeries. (Nose surgeries are the cosmetic surgery that most often requires "revision", a second surgery.)

It does look good, very good. But I am in my forties now and I regret the vanity of it and the loss of my distinctive sexy old imperfect nose.

I was young and dumb, obsessed with looking perfect. And no, I am not fat now. Handsome.

by Anonymousreply 1405/10/2013

OP I had the same problem. Low carbs and green smoothies took care of the problem after decades of hating how I looked. The transformation will amaze you. I don't try to keep out of pictures and I can actually look in the mirror and like what I see. Go for it.

by Anonymousreply 1505/10/2013

I agree with R10 - And, you all are going to be FUCKED when you start really sagging and wrinkling. The day you look in the mirror and think "Who the fuck is THAT?" - will be a hard pill to swallow. At a certain point, nothing will help.

When you look back, you will regret the time you wasted fretting about it.

by Anonymousreply 1605/10/2013

R16: Taking care of yourself and making good choices is how you keep yourself from looking in the mirror and being upset with what you see years later. It's about preventive maintenance. I know quite a few older people who look at least a decade younger because years ago, they didn't buy into the tanning fad, didn't pick up smoking and did not do drugs that their peers did.

OP: I think R15 is right. When I eat a lot of carbs, my cheeks fill out even though I'm thin, and when I go to a nutrient timed diet with most of my carbs coming from fruit and veggies, I lose the "full" look.

by Anonymousreply 1705/10/2013

I have exactly the opposite problem. As I have gotten older, my face seems to have gotten longer. I'd love to have a fuller, broader face.

by Anonymousreply 1805/10/2013

Pia Zadora owns this thread

by Anonymousreply 1905/10/2013

IKR Tori at R12

Tiffani Amber was ordered by your papi to lose some weight for 90210 but she said no matter how much weight she lost she wouldn't lose weight in her face. So there ya go.

Pluses: you look younger, since everyone is getting their cheeks hamsterised.

Tiffani didn't have fat face as Kelly Kapowski did she?

by Anonymousreply 2005/10/2013

You could have the fat extracted from the buccal area. It's an easy intraoral procedure and makes a world of difference. You just want to be careful not to have too much taken out. Otherwise, when you hit forty you'll begin to look too gaunt.

by Anonymousreply 2105/10/2013

R10 thanks R16 for her support and shares fellowship in the way they enjoy most.

by Anonymousreply 2205/10/2013

I met Pia, years ago, at the height of her fame, or whatever that was. She was tiny, maybe 95 pounds. But her head, and especially her face, were huge - her cheeks looked about to pop. She could not have been nicer ( I was a guest, at a party she had, in Trousdale), but re this subject, I always remember thinking that it is possible to be very,very thin, body wise, yet still have a puffy, round face

by Anonymousreply 2305/10/2013

I used to have more of a "fat face" but since I went vegan/vegetarian I toned out completely and my face is thinner. I'm no longer vegan - but eat a lot of protein and veggies. Do cardio too.

by Anonymousreply 2405/10/2013

Chew bubble gum. I swear it will tone your facial and neck area. It will take a while but it does work.

by Anonymousreply 2505/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!