Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Inside Amy Schumer"

How did this unfunny ugly tramp get a show? They try so hard to make her hot. Her face looks like a chipmunk, with a huge pointy chin. Take the blonde hair off her, cover up the cleavage, and she's done for.

Anthony Jeselnik's show is going to be cancelled.

Whoever thought it was a wise idea to commission shows for this untalented hacks, needs to resign.

by Anonymousreply 705/10/2013

I'd like to have my foot inside Amy Schumer

by Anonymousreply 105/10/2013

Anthony Jeselnik's show has already been renewed.

by Anonymousreply 205/10/2013

Why no picture, lazy ass OP?

by Anonymousreply 305/10/2013

I thought her first show was funny, the second episode not so much. I don't know much about her stand-up but she seems like she's trying to follow Whitney Cummings style of "I'm just as crass as the male comics you like plus I have tits so why not watch me?"

Jeselnik's show could be funny too, but he's so low-key he'll probably get cancelled in favor of something louder and more in your face.

by Anonymousreply 405/10/2013

Very vulgar title. I get that it's supposed to be a double entendre, but I don't like the way it sounds.

by Anonymousreply 505/10/2013

I think she's a better actress than she is a comic, though eventually she'll need to get rid of the uptalk.

And yes, I agree she needs to give the slutty blonde bombshell thing a rest. Rather than an easy lay in the cheerleading squad, she looks more like one of the thick-built female jocks on the lacrosse/field hockey team.

At times her material gives me painful memories of butch gal Bret Butler trying to pass herself as a tall, sexy, leggy blonde putting men in their place.

If she sticks to the kind of acting she does in the interval sketches of her show, she'll do better.

by Anonymousreply 605/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.