Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Inside Amy Schumer"

How did this unfunny ugly tramp get a show? They try so hard to make her hot. Her face looks like a chipmunk, with a huge pointy chin. Take the blonde hair off her, cover up the cleavage, and she's done for.

Anthony Jeselnik's show is going to be cancelled.

Whoever thought it was a wise idea to commission shows for this untalented hacks, needs to resign.

by Anonymousreply 705/10/2013

I'd like to have my foot inside Amy Schumer

by Anonymousreply 105/10/2013

Anthony Jeselnik's show has already been renewed.

by Anonymousreply 205/10/2013

Why no picture, lazy ass OP?

by Anonymousreply 305/10/2013

I thought her first show was funny, the second episode not so much. I don't know much about her stand-up but she seems like she's trying to follow Whitney Cummings style of "I'm just as crass as the male comics you like plus I have tits so why not watch me?"

Jeselnik's show could be funny too, but he's so low-key he'll probably get cancelled in favor of something louder and more in your face.

by Anonymousreply 405/10/2013

Very vulgar title. I get that it's supposed to be a double entendre, but I don't like the way it sounds.

by Anonymousreply 505/10/2013

I think she's a better actress than she is a comic, though eventually she'll need to get rid of the uptalk.

And yes, I agree she needs to give the slutty blonde bombshell thing a rest. Rather than an easy lay in the cheerleading squad, she looks more like one of the thick-built female jocks on the lacrosse/field hockey team.

At times her material gives me painful memories of butch gal Bret Butler trying to pass herself as a tall, sexy, leggy blonde putting men in their place.

If she sticks to the kind of acting she does in the interval sketches of her show, she'll do better.

by Anonymousreply 605/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!