Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bravo's "Newlyweds: The First Year"

This show fascinates me. Which couples will last? Which will crash and burn? Discuss, please.

by Anonymousreply 12005/14/2015

No one is watching this show?

by Anonymousreply 105/14/2013

I enjoyed the first episode. The gay couple is cute. So is the Indian pop diva. Those people on long island don't seem to like each other very much & the wife seems miserable.

by Anonymousreply 205/14/2013

I prefer WE's '8 Months Pregnant--and Dating!'. It's a real eye opener the way some men react when they find out their blind date is eight months pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 405/15/2013

I think this is one of the better "reality" shows on Bravo these days. I've really enjoyed it thus far.

by Anonymousreply 505/15/2013

The first season of a reality show is always the best.

by Anonymousreply 605/15/2013

The only likeable person on that show is the older half of the gay couple. I kinda thought the younger guy was cute until they had an argument and said something nasty like 'without me you would have no family.' Cheap shot considering the other guys family cut him off.

The Indian pop diva needs to go away and take her gayfaced hubby with her.

The black chick might as well cut her husbands balls off now.

And it's obvious that the other two got married because they're getting older and setting because they realize nothing better is going to come along.

Yeah, I'll keep watching.

by Anonymousreply 705/15/2013

I like it.

The gay couple bugs me. The younger guy (former boy bander) is really immature, and he would get on my nerves in like 2 seconds. The older guy seems mellow, but he's also quite dumb as well as vapid.

Kim and Alaska live in a dump. The way they were bragging about he being an exec in the music industry, and she being a stylist to big stars, made me think that they at least lived in a tasteful Manhattan apartment. Wrong! They live in a crap apartment in the Bronx... with Alaska's sister and kid. And did you see the furniture? Oy.

The Oyster Bay couple is funny. I love the husband's lists. He's very OCD. I predict that his sister and his new wife are really going to get into it. They don't seem to like each other very much.

Seeing how bored she was at home cleaning and cooking, I don't know why any woman would want to be a housewife. 7 days a week all day would drive me fucking insane, just cleaning and sitting around an empty house. And she gets an allowance, as well! Fucking crazy.

That Indian chick is also extremely immature. She acts like a fucking baby. Her father is a trip. He just blatantly disrespects Tarz in front of his face, and he has UNREALISTIC expectations for him. Yet Tarz keeps his cool, and seems very nice, all things considered.

Tina seemed to do the tattoo thing on purpose, knowing how upset her dad would be. She's an idiot.

Wish there was a lesbian couple who ventured to MichFest. That would be awesome!

Even so, the show is interesting. Can't wait to see some fireworks!

by Anonymousreply 805/15/2013

Am I the only one still watching? It's growing on me. I'm starting to like the shlubs from Oyster Bay. He's big and dopey and she's a compulsive shopper. What's not to love? The African American couple aren't going to make it. Tarz (?) is pussy whipped beyond recognition. And, at some point, I'm sure her perennially pissed off father will put a hit out on him. I love the older half of the gay couple but the young hubby is draining. And not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 905/30/2013

I figure at least one of the couples has to break up by the end of the show. My money is on Kim and Alaska. Alaska is selfish and does not seem to grasp what it is to be married. Kim seems shocked that Alaska is selfish, sorry dear but he was like this before you married him.

by Anonymousreply 1005/30/2013

Something about Jeff bothers me. I think it might be his chilliness and reticence - I would find that stifling in a relationship. His laugh is cute, though, and his big nipples are a definite plus. I can actually see this couple lasting, although I can't exactly say why...

The Greek husband is obnoxious and money-hungry. He could even spell 'Valentine's' correctly? That couple will stay together simply because no one else will have either of them.

Alaska is a cunt. Kim is little better, but Alaska is purposely antagonistic. Not an ounce of charity or kindness in that boy...

by Anonymousreply 1105/30/2013

Alaska is on the DL, right? The whole "spend most of my time in LA and my wife isn't allowed to know my address there" thing is a gigantic red flag.

by Anonymousreply 1205/30/2013

The indian chick with the bi hubby won't last. The one who just got pregnant will stick it out. the gay couple wont make it.

by Anonymousreply 1305/30/2013

I think you might be on to something. I never even picked up on that. I think you may be right. Def very weird.

by Anonymousreply 1405/30/2013

Tina and tarzu seem like very contrived attention whores. Very weird to introduce yourself on the show as a pop star when no one has ever heard of your ass. How about musician or singer?

by Anonymousreply 1505/31/2013

I don't get a DL vibe from Alaska, at all.

It's more of a male chauvinistic pig attitude, treating his wife like garbage.

But of course it's partially HER fault, because she knew and accepted that role when she married him because it's "part of our faith." Whatever. Have fun!

by Anonymousreply 1605/31/2013

The Indian dancer chick reminds me of Camille Grammer. Is it the nose.job? The trout-lips or the eyes?

by Anonymousreply 1805/31/2013

Kim's a bitch but she's funny as hell. Alaska is just unlikeable. And yes he pings. Sometimes.

Greek couple is rather uninteresting, but seem like nice people (beyond the husband's greed and control issues).

The Indian woman is way extra, but she's funny, so she's easy to watch. Can't figure out Tarz. He has some kind of problem, but I haven't figured it out yet. Cute, but dull as dishwater.

Nice handling of the gay couple. To my shock, I prefer the younger of the two, because the older guy's neediness gets on my nerves. My heart breaks for him though.

Il'll keep watching.

by Anonymousreply 1905/31/2013

I tend to like the gay couple, but I wish they were more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 2005/31/2013

The gay couple were pitching their televised wedding to various networks for years. Looks like Bravo took the bait.

And Blair, the younger half, is a spoiled rich kid whose family in Texas will no longer have anything to do with him, thanks to his ceaseless famewhoring.

by Anonymousreply 2105/31/2013

[quote] And Blair, the younger half, is a spoiled rich kid whose family in Texas will no longer have anything to do with him, thanks to his ceaseless famewhoring.

Do you mean other than his mother, who's been featured quite prominently on the show so far?

by Anonymousreply 2205/31/2013

Where did you get this information? His family was at the wedding and now they won't have anything to do with him? I am confused.

by Anonymousreply 2305/31/2013

Tarz is so gay! All the stuff about how he never wants to have sex with her and can't even get it up -- plus how he looks -- plus he used to be a model -- plus the whole scene of him in the gym with his friend. I can't believe we've gone 24 posts without someone pointing this out.

by Anonymousreply 2405/31/2013

I'm so starved for scenes of gay male affection and intimacy that I actually watch this shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 2505/31/2013

And the blond boy band guy has tiny nips.

by Anonymousreply 2605/31/2013

I just stared watching this show. Don't ask me why but I can't stop. My assessment falls in between R7 & R8. I really think Alaska is on the DL. He had a lame excuse for banning shower time with his wife. He just screams "I am a self-hating closet freak!!! God said blah, blah so Imma get married to a woman". He clearly has zero respect for his wife and I don't even think he likes her as a person.

by Anonymousreply 2705/31/2013

R21 here. Blair's father, stepmother, and half-sister live in Austin and they won't have anything to do with him now. It's his biological mother who's appearing on the show.

by Anonymousreply 2805/31/2013

R12, BINGO. Did you guys not see his "friends" in the first episode, sparkles and pink marabou all up and thru that bitch. I said "Gurl, he's not your husband; he's your "DL ASSHOLE-GIRLFIREND." I mean this literally. She HAS to know. That Christian shit they spouted at the wedding about obey your husband was a straight up red flag (i.e. don't say shit as I get "Mines" bitch). She better watch out for physical abuse.

by Anonymousreply 2905/31/2013

Can't watch it. It's a show that really reveals Bravo's Republican bent. Two women souting bullshit about the proper role of women being subservient to their husbands??? Insane.

And it's clear that the nicer, older gay guy is a trophy. It's all about the blond's money- can't stand the blond, he's a superficial prick.

by Anonymousreply 3005/31/2013

It shows how wonderful the institution of marriage is: you can fame whore yourself out for love and marriage!!!

by Anonymousreply 3105/31/2013

r31 yes, but it shows them to be foolish for buying into this.

the one chick's husband in on the DL. she's going to come home one day and find him in bed with another dude.

and the other one is going to be divorced by that lout in another 10 years. fat, fugly, poor with 2 or 3 screaming kids. then what will these two subservient women have to show for themselves?

by Anonymousreply 3205/31/2013

[quote] It's a show that really reveals Bravo's Republican bent. Two women souting bullshit about the proper role of women being subservient to their husbands??

I don't think Bravo has a Republican bent, but I noticed this too. Kim and Alaska are working off of a 1950s idea of marriage. What a waste of time. But good for Kim for holding her own. Alaska is an asshole. He seems domineering and selfish.

I like the gay couple. Their wedding was genuinely sweet. But then they're filmed in the bath together and you're reminded they're exhibitionists.

This show is pretty decent.

by Anonymousreply 3305/31/2013

I think it's probably the most interesting show Bravo has come up with in a long time. It's not another housewife show or a housewife spinoff or married to medicine which is just another title for yet another housefrau show.

I hope the season ends with a birth (the greeks), a divorce (Kim and Al-ass-her), a separation (the gays) but Tarz and whatshername will be left standing simply because they're young, beautiful and too stupid to know how tragic their marriage really is.

by Anonymousreply 3405/31/2013

[quote] Tarz and whatshername will be left standing simply because they're young, beautiful and too stupid to know how tragic their marriage really is.

Haha I agree with your assessment, except that I think that Tarz is much better looking than Tina.

Tarz is naturally good looking, but aside from Tina's freakishly injected lips, when she is show without makeup, she's downright scary! And she also looks like a man.

by Anonymousreply 3505/31/2013

R21, what is Jeff like? Is he a bad person like Blair?

by Anonymousreply 3605/31/2013

Should have been more clear. Bravo has a gay Republican bent. Clearly.

As for making the X-tian women look foolish, it's still sexism. Frankly there are WAY too many self proclaimed fundie x-tians on the Bravo shows for my liking.

by Anonymousreply 3705/31/2013

Any pics of Tars?

by Anonymousreply 3806/01/2013

Jeff would likely be a lot more attractive with a different proboscis.

by Anonymousreply 3906/01/2013

Am I the only one who secretly hopes Tarz is fooling around with the hot stud he was working out with?

Tarz looked like he was more into him than he's into his wife.

by Anonymousreply 4006/01/2013

Jeff is an odd one - I can't quite figure him out. Blair, on the other hand, will be trouble his whole life.

Tarz is just annoying as Tina. He's one of those straight guys who is emotionally dead.

by Anonymousreply 4106/01/2013

I do not think that the gay couple will break up. No way that BRAVO and Andy Cohen would show that on TV. Gay marriage is such a hot button issue right now. Having the gay couple break up would give too much ammunition to the anti gay marriage movement.

by Anonymousreply 4206/01/2013

If Jeff reads any of these comments you know he's just gonna breakdown and sob. Thank God he has ... whatshisname... to console him.

by Anonymousreply 4306/01/2013

I cannot stand boy band gay man, selfish, silly, queeny asshole.

by Anonymousreply 4406/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 4506/01/2013

Month 4 and the gays are at eachothers throats.

Did Tina really just ask Tarz's mom if Tarz is gay? And did she really really just tell his mom that he couldn't get it up in the bedroom?

Oh, dear.

The Greek couple seems to be the most stable.

Alaska and Mrs Alaska are still shady. Though I did love it when she was styling that ever-so-glam fashion show that looked like it was held in a Church basement.

I do love this show.

by Anonymousreply 4606/03/2013

Tina plays the bongos.

by Anonymousreply 4706/03/2013

Thank god I'm not jealous of any of these relationships.

I can't believe how Alaska treats Kim - but she signed up for it. Such macho bullshit - I can't stand it. Subservience - jesus christ! What year is this?

The Indian girl is pretty high maintenance - she'd take a lot of energy out of someone. I think someone craving the spotlight likes someone kind of bland and in the shadows like Tarz.

The gay couple is a mystery. Blair's dancing was fucking embarrassing.

The Greek couple has more of an arch - the next 12 months is written. Each month of the pregnancy, the birth, taking the boy home, adjustment. It's a bid predictable, but a crowd pleaser.

I like the show a lot, but can they really do "the second year", the "third year", etc?

by Anonymousreply 4806/03/2013

How weird is Jeff? Why doesn't he want to have sex with Blair?

by Anonymousreply 4906/03/2013

Wow, Jeff is becoming a cunt. Making Blair 'earn' the house via cleaning is pretty disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 5006/03/2013

I cant believe none of them knew about these potential problems before they got married. You can see the warning signs a mile away.

I think it's incredibly stupid to marry someone before you've lived with them for an extended period of time. Living with someone is a great test for how well you'll get on as a married couple.

by Anonymousreply 5106/04/2013

Blair keeps mentioning that he's 16 yrs younger than Jeff and that he should be grateful that he even deigned to be with him. Crazy rude and mean-spirited. Worst part is that he probably doesn't even realize how mean that is.

But I will say that it's highly unusual for Jeff not to want sex at this point. It's only 4 months in, for fuck's sake. I would be driven up the wall if my partner was slowing down in the sack after month 4 too.

by Anonymousreply 5206/04/2013

That schlubby fat-assed Greek husband has a lot of nerve talking about his pregnant wife gaining weight. He's fat and balding...what the fuck??? Why do straight women put up with these sloppy straight losers? Slim pickings?

by Anonymousreply 5306/04/2013

no peepee in the bootie for 2 weeks

by Anonymousreply 5406/04/2013

The fat Greek husband was worried because he's "never done it with a fat chick before." Does he not look in the mirror? Does he not realize he himself is fat? Maybe his wife never did it with a fat guy before.

by Anonymousreply 5506/04/2013

[quote]How weird is Jeff? Why doesn't he want to have sex with Blair?

Uh, would you? Would anyone?

by Anonymousreply 5606/04/2013

I can't believe Blair said, "you have a hot blond 16 years younger than you"

Uh, hot? Miss Thing sure thinks highly of herself. So delusional.

by Anonymousreply 5706/04/2013

What is that rug Jeff is wearing on top of his head? It's so distracting. It looks like a poodle died on top of his head.

by Anonymousreply 5806/04/2013

What did Tarz model? Undergear? What does he do for a living now?

by Anonymousreply 5906/04/2013

What R54 and R56 said. The Greek dude has a lot of nerve talking about his wife's pregnancy weight. Look in the mirror. Though in truth, she did balloon up.

All these couples are fighting now. It could make one scared to marry! I kinda want Kim and Alaska to break up.

Tina is high maintenance but it was cool to see her do her Bollywood star stuff.

Blair reminds me of my ex a bit but worse. Jesus, let the guy have dinner with a friend for 3 hours. It doesn't mean he forgot about you, doesn't love you.

by Anonymousreply 6006/04/2013

Did the Greek lady go from pregnancy test to 5 months pregnant in 2 episodes?

by Anonymousreply 6106/04/2013

The Greeks are two people who are approaching middle age, want to have a family, and pickins are slim. So they settled.

Did you see the look of disappointment on the husbands face when he found it it's a boy? Jesus. Who the fuck cares what the sex is...just hope that the kid is healthy.

They both seem like a couple of dimwits but their marriage will last because they both want companionship and a family.

I'm not surprised that Jeff's passive/aggressive behavior has taken a mean spirited turn. And, because it's aimed at the 'gorgeous blond boybander' i'm kinda loving it.

Doesn't anyone else get excited when Jeff's tighty whities are exposed when he bends over or has his shirt off? woof.

I hope he's cheating on Blair (who, obviously, was named after The Facts of Life character).

by Anonymousreply 6206/04/2013

Well, Jeff did marry him, R57. I'm guessing it wasn't for the money either...

by Anonymousreply 6306/04/2013

I'm glad they skipped a few months. Who the fuck wants to see every week of their dull lives?

Kim has an assistant? really? Wow. She must be famous.

by Anonymousreply 6406/04/2013

Why would any woman give up her career and her independence for a man? Doesn't she get bored sitting around the house all day and having to ask her husband for spending money? I would never want to be that dependent on another person. That woman basically went to college for nothing. It's sad because a lot of women do this. They get their little career until a man comes along and they drop everything they once were to be with him.

by Anonymousreply 6506/04/2013

"Doesn't anyone else get excited when Jeff's tighty whities are exposed when he bends over or has his shirt off? woof."

Not really. Both Jeff and Blair are turning out to be really unpleasant people... Bravo should have chosen a more solid gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 6606/04/2013

Bravo should have chosen a more HOT gay couple.

Also, I think it's stupid to purposely choose a "solid" couple because such a thing really doesn't exist outside of television. I don't know a single couple, gay or straight, that doesn't have issues of some sort.

At least their issues are things most couples fight about all the time like finances and lack of sex. Those are common things. They COULD be fighting about more embarrassing things like rampant cheating and sharing STDS. Now that would be embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 6706/04/2013

How is Jeff passive-aggressive?

by Anonymousreply 6806/04/2013

Jeff is going to tire of Blair very quickly. Now that he's out and getting attention in WeHo for being a "bravolebrity," Blair will soon be a thing of the past.

by Anonymousreply 6906/04/2013

I got the impression that Tarz being gay has been in his mother's mind for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 7006/04/2013

The black couple are the worst and that's not saying a whole lot. This has to be one of Bravo's lamest.

by Anonymousreply 7106/04/2013

Blair is annoying and a mess. I wouldn't be surprised if they do, R41.

by Anonymousreply 7206/04/2013

So David gave himself the nickname Tarzu and then gave himself a nickname within a nickname of just Tarz. Why not just skip a step and just call himself Tarz?

by Anonymousreply 7306/06/2013

Did anyone else notice that Tarz's "friend" from the gym was with him for no evident reason -- and all over him -- at the event where Tina played the bongos? I mean come on, this is hiding in plain sight here -- I just can't believe that they're being so open about his having no interest in having sex with her.

by Anonymousreply 7406/06/2013

Tonite we were exposed at great length to Tina and Tarz's flat asses in thongs.

The Oyster Bay couple are unwatchable. They can't be that stupid. Can they?

Alaska and Mrs Alaska are growing on me. I think there may be hope.

I'm officially over the gays. Even Jeff, who I thought was cute at first, is on my last nerve.

Is anyone else still watching? We're in month 7!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7506/10/2013

I don't know if anyone is still watching but the actress they hired to play Tina's father's girlfriend was terrible. Seriously...that's the best they could come up with? Didn't even seem like she was trying.

Next week is the finale.

Man, that year just flew by.

I'm still hoping somebody smack's John's sister in the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 7606/18/2013

R56, the Greek husband is not attractive in the least. You mention him being overweight, but you didn't mention that he is very homely.

His wife got her heart broken and immediately jumped into a relationship with the Greek guy as a desperation move.

He is way off the charts in bad traits - selfish, controlling, not interested in the child she is having, rigid, inflexible, very sexist, lack of self awareness, the list could go on, looks down upon women, no awareness of gender equality.

by Anonymousreply 7706/18/2013

Jeff gets more annoying with every episode. At least Blair was annoying from the beginning; Jeff's supercilious attitude and chronic emotional torpor are only emerging now.

The bitches on TWoP love John and Kathryn. To me, they are the most vile couple on the show. John should be forced to live alone in a hut in Mali for a year.

by Anonymousreply 7806/18/2013

Even worse acting was Andy Cohen on WWHL being "shocked" by the new girlfriend.

Why don't any of the show guests tell him, "Bitch, why are you pretending to be shocked? You were in the casting meeting!"

by Anonymousreply 7906/18/2013

The gay couple has very serious problems that I doubt they can overcome.

The acrimony and hostility between them is very extensive and there is a huge amount of ill will.

And Jeff's lack of ability to have and want sex with Blair is soul killing.

All of this so early in the marriage is a marriage killer.

And Blair is obviously seeking Jeff's financial assets (the house) by insisting on being in the will before they have even seen whether the relationship will last. All signs show the relationship will not last and that is why Blair is insisting on a will so early in the relationship.

Their conversations are very ugly.

by Anonymousreply 8006/18/2013

Tina's dad's girlfriend. That was some bad acting. It also made no sense.

The gay couple are in trouble. Jeff is masturbating 2-3 x day? What? For how long has that been going on?

Maybe none of this makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 8106/18/2013

Name one person that would want to have sex with Blair, he's disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 8206/18/2013

Bad acting awards all around for Tina, her husband, the father and the girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 8306/18/2013

Based on what we've seen of Tina's father and considering he's not crazy about Tina marrying outside of her culture, the white girlfriend made no sense. And what made even less sense was this cold, rigid man making out with her in front of his daughter.

Interesting that after the first episode I loved Jeff, predicted Alaska and the wife wouldn't last, and liked John but didn't like Kathryn I now feel the opposite about all of them.

Jeff is seriously damaged. I think Alaska and Kim (?) will make it and John is a total pig. I feel sorry for Kathryn. I hope she gets half of everything in the divorce. But not half of that drag queen sister in law.

by Anonymousreply 8406/18/2013

Wow, Jeff is incredibly messed up. Was he raised Mormon? He masturbates three times a day, but doesn't want sex? I think Blair actively turns him off.

Alaska is fat. In the shower scene, you could see the rolls jiggling. I wouldn't be surprised if his rudeness is meant to distract from and compensate for self-esteem issues.

by Anonymousreply 8506/25/2013

They couldn't have picked four worse couples.

Blair proclaimed he now gives himself enemas to deal with the lack of sex he gets from Jeff.

Tina is the worst actress. Screaming and carrying on in the hookah bar.

I know. I'm a loser for watching it...

by Anonymousreply 8606/25/2013

[quote]no peepee in the bootie for 2 weeks

Ugh. Blair needs to shut up.

[quote]Blair proclaimed he now gives himself enemas to deal with the lack of sex he gets from Jeff.

This really grossed me out. It was WWHL. Andy kind of looked disgusted, the whole show stopped for a moment. I got the feeling maybe Jeff complained about Blair's cleanliness down there. Whatever. Blair is "Miss Inappropriate."

by Anonymousreply 8706/25/2013

Tarz and Alaska: I'd love to meet their parents.

by Anonymousreply 8806/25/2013

I have to say that the only couple that managed to hold onto their dignity during WWHL was Alaska and Kim.

And the look on Miss Cohen's face when he asked Tina the babies name and she said she couldn't say because US Weekly got the scoop, was priceless.

Brett's enema comment was low even for Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 8906/26/2013

Dear Lord in heaven!

by Anonymousreply 9006/26/2013

I'm confused. Tina's dad brought a blonde bimbo to dinner to meet Tina and Tarz and then turns around and marries someone else? Huh? So was the dad playing a joke or was the whole thing staged? Very unclear - to me, anyway.

And none of the other couples knew that Tina just gave birth? They looked genuinely surprised.

John is really a douche. He wasn't the least bit interested in what anyone had to say on WWHL unless it revolved around him.

Good luck, Kathryn! I hope you didn't sign a pre-nup.

by Anonymousreply 9106/26/2013

Did anybody catch the couples on WWWL this past week? That disgusting nelly queen Blair gleefully announced, "I use enemas now!" That was immediately followed by several seconds of crickets.

Then, while everyone else looks disgusted and Jeff is figuratively trying to crawl under the carpet, Andy says, "Ewwwwwww! Sweetie...TMI."

I thoroughly agreed with Andy.

by Anonymousreply 9206/27/2013

^ edit: WWHL

by Anonymousreply 9306/27/2013

R87, I took Blair's statement that he now gives himself enemas to mean that his poop got on the sheets or on his partner's cock - most likely on the sheets - and Blair's partner did not like the mess created by anal sex.

While you took it to mean that Blair is now getting sexual satisfaction by giving himself enemas rather than having anal intercourse with his partner.

He meant one of the other. Not sure which.

by Anonymousreply 9406/27/2013

Alaska is fat? really? Honey, you don't know what fat is. He's a nicely proportioned man not a scrawny little twink you can crack in half.

Bitch, please!

by Anonymousreply 9506/28/2013

I also think he's a heifer. Your mileage may vary, though.

Did anyone get a good look at his dong outline in the shower scene?

by Anonymousreply 9606/28/2013

Alaska doesn't want to shower with his wife because that is where he masturbates.

His wife knows he does this so that is why she keeps insisting that she wants him not to lock the bathroom door while showering and why she keeps insisting that she wants to enter his shower.

Alaska and his wife really turned me off when they boasted about being "a power couple like the Obamas or like Will Smith and Jada Pickett".

delusional, very boastful, idiotic, totally inaccurate thinking on their part

by Anonymousreply 9706/28/2013

by Anonymousreply 9806/28/2013

Mr and Mrs Alaska are a tad delusional. She's a stylist? He's a ... what? Everything about them is tacky. They're both a couple of wannabes?

At least Tina got on the cover of Bollywood Bride or whatever the fuck that was.

by Anonymousreply 9906/28/2013

Did anyone catch the 'Where are they now' episode on Bravo? Natch the gays have separated. Tina and Tarz are as insufferable as ever. The Oyster Bay couple have a really cute kid. He's still a douche but she seems happy. The African American husband still pings.

by Anonymousreply 10003/04/2015

OMG those gays... One could write volumes.... Sad but it's best for them to go their separate ways. They both are far too emotionally immature for commitment let alone marriage.

by Anonymousreply 10103/04/2015

Every Tina and Tarz scene was extremely fake and staged and horribly acted. They ruin ALL the fun of the reality show concept. The other couples were all more interesting to watch and had some real moments.

by Anonymousreply 10203/05/2015

There was too much of an age difference between Jeff and Blair. Jeff is much better off without him. Call me!

by Anonymousreply 10303/05/2015

So Blair totally cheated...

by Anonymousreply 10403/05/2015

Blair should have married Tootie

by Anonymousreply 10503/05/2015

Blair is the Brian Kinney of reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 10603/05/2015

Blair is just... Insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 10703/08/2015

[quote] Blair is just... Insufferable.

What REALLY pissed me off was when Blair was talking about how Jeff cut him off from his medical plan, so Blair said, "I signed up for Obamacare."

And then Jeff groaned, "ugh."

What a fucking CUNT! He sounds like a rich, entitled right-wing cunt, who doesn't understand the fact that if people in this country didn't have access to affordable medical care, they would have NO medical care.

But since that stinking festering cunt Jeff is rich, his "beautiful mind" can't be bothered with thinking about that.

I hate him with the heat of 10,000 suns!

by Anonymousreply 10803/08/2015

As much as I loathe Blair, Jeff was no angel and I cannot imagine living with either one of them.

But, since Jeff is hotter, I'm on his side.

by Anonymousreply 10903/08/2015

Lets hope that Blair and his ex live on through more reality shows!

by Anonymousreply 11003/08/2015

Bump ? Season 2 anyone?

by Anonymousreply 11103/11/2015

so far, I like the Season 2 couples much better than the trainwrecks from the first season. They seem much saner and drama free (i.e. not acting for the camera). I loved the 'nun' mom. I just wanted to give her a great big hug. The hot fit fan guy who started to cry during the ceremony actually had me tearing up a bit. His wife seems like a sweetheart. The lesbian couple and their families were my favorites. It was sweet how they felt awkward kissing in front of their families for the first time. I'm sticking with this one.

by Anonymousreply 11203/11/2015

Bump? Oh Lezzies, come out, come out wherever you are! There's a cute couple/lesbians this season, it's quite interesting!

by Anonymousreply 11304/16/2015

So far the couples this season are likeable except I feel for Toi's husband she's a diva.

by Anonymousreply 11404/21/2015

These folks are definitely an upgrade from last season's trainwrecks. They all seem human which is rare in reality tv. I do think the fat/fit husband is a bit of a jerk but the wife is such a sweetheart that you figure there's gotta be more to him than that. The guy who's mom became a nun is probably my favorite because he's a goofball but a goofball who's carrying around a lot of hurt from his past. As for the lesbians, finally we're portrayed as real people. warts and all.

by Anonymousreply 11504/22/2015

The fit husband and the blonde actually seem perfect for each other. I felt so bad for her after she lost the baby. The lesbian couple is by far the most fun and hilarious couple. They also don't seem to have as many marital issues as the straight couples probably because one of them is well off.

by Anonymousreply 11604/29/2015

R116, in what world is the admittedly out-of-shape husband of the wife who miscarried "fit"?

by Anonymousreply 11704/29/2015

you're right. I used the words R115 used because I don't know his name.

by Anonymousreply 11805/01/2015

Season 2 is over. And, no one watched except me. Right? Kind of a dull bunch. The African American couple was entirely forgettable. And no reunion on WWHL? That can only mean one thing on BRAVO: cancellation

So, when is Below Deck coming back

by Anonymousreply 11905/14/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!