Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Do you think this person is a vicious hypocritical domineering gold-digging phony?

A person who apparently is so proper that she does not want a poor man suffering from drug addiction to touch [bold]her[/bold] daughter, but conceives said daughter out of wedlock. (If she was so proper then why did she not marry her man before having sex?! That doesn't seem very prim and proper to me.)

Michelle Williams, a vicious gold-digger, tries in every way possible (no matter how underhanded and low) to promote herself. I keep wondering where she'd be if it wasn't for her late husband.

by Anonymousreply 6405/14/2013

Allowing a drug addict to be around your young kid is dangerous and irresponsible. It's not about propriety or appearances; it's about keeping the kid safe.

Having sex with a guy you're not married to is just having sex; not the same kind of thing at all.

Honestly, Heath Ledger troll, why don't you think this through? Suppose you did manage to convince a bunch of anonymous posters on DL that Michelle Williams is an evil gold digger who's responsible for Heath Ledger's death (which you never will). Is that really going to change your own or anyone else's life in any way?

by Anonymousreply 305/09/2013

You have a lot of time on your hands, huh, OP? This is such a fucking stupid thread.

by Anonymousreply 405/09/2013

How many more threads are you going to post about this, OP?

GET

A

LIFE

by Anonymousreply 505/09/2013

[quote]I think he was on his way to recovery.

What you mean was on his way? Did he die?

Thats not recovery.

by Anonymousreply 605/09/2013

F&F for you, you obsessive nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 705/09/2013

Another DL anti-female troll. He expects all of you to play along. I'm surprised he doesn't describe her as 200 pounds.

by Anonymousreply 805/09/2013

[quote] I keep wondering where she'd be if it wasn't for her late husband.

What late husband?

by Anonymousreply 905/09/2013

Is this Heath Ledger trolll?

by Anonymousreply 1005/09/2013

OP, PLEASE EAT SHIT AND DIE, YOU FUCKING LOSER!

by Anonymousreply 1105/09/2013

The OP is a vicious, hypocritical, domineering phony.

Heath Ledger would have hated the OP.

by Anonymousreply 1205/09/2013

He's still dead, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1305/09/2013

R14 was me

by Anonymousreply 1505/09/2013

Sure, whatever R14. Keep telling yourself that. By all means, keep obsessing over a bloated, balding junkie loser who was he alive today wouldn't give you the time of day unless you gave him drugs and a place to use them.

by Anonymousreply 1605/09/2013

You didn't need to tell us, OP @ R15. You're the only one fucking insane enough to have written that post.

You seriously need to seek professional help. Get yourself a good psychiatrist.

by Anonymousreply 1705/09/2013

It appears our Heath Ledger Troll has been hitting the bottle again.

by Anonymousreply 1805/09/2013

I'm curious, OP: do you truly believe that Heath Ledger was a wonderful person and devoted father?

If so, why didn't he rewrite his will to include his daughter?

by Anonymousreply 1905/09/2013

The Heath Ledger Troll is like one of those insane soap fangurls.

Get a life already!

by Anonymousreply 2005/09/2013

Sorry, OP, you are reasoning from a very archiac viewpoint.

There is no way having a child out of wedlock is the same as having a drug addiction. Not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2105/09/2013

I'm curious OP. Almost every day you start some sappy and retarded thread about this clown. And every time you get the same responses. People reminding you that he wasnt all that, his looks were shot, he was a junkie, a loser, not much of an actor and in ten years people will hardly remember him. Has at any time any one reaffirmed your devotion? No. Have you convinced anyone you are right? No. Doing the same thing over and over again and hoping for a different result is the hallmark of insanity. People are laughing at you. What do you get from this? What do you expect to achieve?

by Anonymousreply 2305/09/2013

Fuck Michelle - she was WAY more committed to Destiny's Child than Heath. He would still be alive if she hadn't been so selfish!

by Anonymousreply 2405/09/2013

Strangely enough, OP, I find it quite easy to call someone who puts drugs before his kid, his relationship, his work, and his own survival a loser. If losing access to his daughter was so tough for him, why didn't he get clean so he could see her?

by Anonymousreply 2505/09/2013

[quote]His will did include his daughter.

No, genius, it did NOT.

The person you so desperately worship couldn't even be bothered to re-write his will when his daughter was born.

How, exactly, is that loving and devoted?

The ONLY reason his daughter inherited majority of his fortune is because his parents, who were the legal recipients of it [because the idiot didn't update his will] gave it to her.

If his parents were greedy people, his daughter wouldn't have gotten anything.

by Anonymousreply 2605/09/2013

[quote]He even renovated a room in his apartment as a shrine for his little girl.

A shrine? Really? A fucking SHRINE?

I can't decide who's the bigger loser, you or Heath.

by Anonymousreply 2705/09/2013

R26, Okay, I just googled it and upon closer look, he did in fact leave her out but that was most likely because he didn't expect he was going to die this soon.

R25, I don't know the situation because I wasn't there, but what if Heath was on the road to recovery and what Michelle did pushed him over the edge?

R23, [quote] Has at any time any one reaffirmed your devotion?

Yes.

[quote]People reminding you that he wasnt all that, his looks were shot, he was a junkie, a loser, not much of an actor and in ten years people will hardly remember him.

The fact the had a drug abuse problem is the only true statement in this paragraph.

R21, Of course having a child out of wedlock is not the same as abusing drugs. What I was trying to say was that Michelle was a hypocrite. She pretends to be some holier-than-thou virgin Mary when she herself engages in vice.

by Anonymousreply 2805/09/2013

R23, I conducted a poll a while ago on Datalounge on who Dl thinks is the best actor in the history of Hollywood. Apparently a good portion of Datalounge thinks Heath is. So the fact that people think Heath was not a good actor is untrue.

by Anonymousreply 2905/09/2013

[quote]that was most likely because he didn't expect he was going to die this soon.

Then why write a will at all?

[quote] Apparently a good portion of Datalounge thinks Heath is (a good actor)

44 people is what you consider a good portion? Sure. Keep telling yourself that.

by Anonymousreply 3005/09/2013

If Heath Ledger was alive, would OP be a stalker? Is it the same impulse that drives him or her to obsessively post these threads? I'm not trying to shit on OP; I'm genuinely trying to understand why the hell he or she is doing this. Any shrinks on here who can give some insight?

Sorry for not asking you this question directly, OP, but I don't think you would give me an honest answer. I'm not sure you even know why you're doing this.

by Anonymousreply 3105/09/2013

OP is probably about one John Lennon away from rendering Heath's daughter an orphan.

by Anonymousreply 3205/09/2013

Why doesn't Webbie ban this freak?

by Anonymousreply 3305/09/2013

"A person who apparently is so proper that she does not want a poor man suffering from drug addiction to touch her daughter"

You've never dealt with a drug addict in real life, have you? No, of course you haven't, you've never dealt with anything in real life!

Seriously, drug addicts are never, EVER "wonderful people and devoted fathers", nothing really matters to them but their drugs. It doesn't matter if Ledger made dramatic shows of love for his little girl, he still couldn't be trusted with her safety, health, or even her life - Williams was totally right to keep her away. Hell, he couldn't keep himself health or alive, he wouldn't have done any better for anyone else under his control.

by Anonymousreply 3405/10/2013

Heath troll is getting really good at his OPs.

by Anonymousreply 3505/10/2013

If OP's theory is true, I owe Michelle a great big thank you sparing the world another Ledger performance like the joker.

by Anonymousreply 3605/10/2013

Jesus, OP, what a fundie. Nobody with a functioning brain could possibly equate having sex before marriage with allowing their kid to be around a junkie. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3705/10/2013

You said it yourself OP, you don't know the situation because you weren't there

Chances are good that he was closer to the road to being a full on junkie shooting H into his arms than to being on the road to recovery

You can't create an addict anymore than you cure one, especially when they're dead of an OD

by Anonymousreply 3805/10/2013

[quote]What I was trying to say was that Michelle was a hypocrite. She pretends to be some holier-than-thou virgin Mary when she herself engages in vice.

Not all vices are equal, shit-for-brains, OP.

Example: plenty of people eat too much but they won't get in their car and kill someone because they've had too many donuts. They won't leave their kids for days while they wander the streets in search of a Big Mac. They won't OD on pizza while a toddler is in their care.

MW did not keep her child from seeing her father. I'm sure she allowed supervised visits as most parents do when they have a junkie spouse---FOR THE SAFETY OF THE CHILD. But, just like any other sane, good parent, she did not allow her small child to stay with him alone.

R25 is correct. A drug addict who truly cares about his loved ones uses that love as motivation to clean up so he can EARN THE RIGHT to have a normal relationship with them.

by Anonymousreply 3905/10/2013

From what I've heard she genuinely loved him and wanted him to recover but was afraid for her daughter's safety. Drug addicts have a tendency to pass out or fall asleep. Not a good thing when you have a young child around

by Anonymousreply 4005/10/2013

She is a hero

by Anonymousreply 4105/10/2013

I used to sort of like Heath Ledger. Now this godawful OP is making me hate Heath Ledger.

A drug addict will use anything and anyone as an excuse to get loaded. Divorce, custody, visitation, everything's fair game for their self-destructive, narcissistic bullshit. It's always someone else's fault.

by Anonymousreply 4205/10/2013

I look forward to each day's hidden Heath Ledger troll post - finding the post is better than finishing the crossword!

by Anonymousreply 4305/10/2013

[quote]Drug addicts have a tendency to pass out or fall asleep. Not a good thing when you have a young child around

Blimey! Sometimes they go right out the bloody window.

by Anonymousreply 4405/10/2013

Its sort of funny, but I would have never bothered to read up on the issues surrounding Heath's will were it not for this thread. And what I found was sort of curious. Despite OP's instance on how popular and what a big star he was, he really didnt leave a real lot or money behind. It seems the bulk of his estate was what he earned from TDK. What happened to all the money he had made in the ten plus years before he died? Oh, thats right. He was a junkie, so whatever he earned went up his nose or into his arm or however he did his drugs.

OP the more you post about him, the more of us learn things about him that are not flattering and point out what a loser he was.

by Anonymousreply 4505/10/2013

I didn't like Ledger in his role as "Joker".

by Anonymousreply 4605/10/2013

OP, you really need to realize what a loathsome piece of shit this guy way. I have been debating whether or not to post this story because of the obvious bitchiness that will come my way, but here goes.

I had a problem with a very hard core drug a couple of years ago, well past the realm of pot/alcohol. I knew it was getting bad, but was having more and more trouble controlling it. Do you know what broke the cycle for me? I realized my dog, MY DOG, could tell when I was on drugs and she reacted differently to me and almost seemed to think she was doing something wrong because I was acting differently.

When that penny dropped, I flushed the rest of my stash, threw everything related to it out, piled her in the car, took her to the beach, and hugged her and played with her for a couple of days. I have not touched that drug again.

I was willing to clean myself up for my dog, again let me emphasize MY DOG. This waste of humanity couldn't clean himself up for his daughter. The very definition of lowlife scum and his former partner was right to keep their daughter away from him.

If you are going to worship someone, and you seem to be on the verge of writing a bible devoted to this cunt, try to make sure they are worthy of your emotions.

Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 4705/10/2013

Has the troll's head finally exploded?

by Anonymousreply 4805/11/2013

OP, you ARE a woman-hater! Either that or just plain dumb as dirt.

by Anonymousreply 4905/11/2013

I don't understand the part about MW being a "gold-digger." MW was not exactly some small time actress trying to make it in Hollywood when she encountered Heath for the first time. She was an established TV star in a long running series making the transition to movies. I am sure she had a few coins in her bank account, probably much more than Heath.

I remember seeing pics of Heath at some club right before he died and he looked like a dead man walking. It was just a matter of time for him.

Still, he broke my heart in BBM. Stunning performance.

by Anonymousreply 5005/11/2013

[quote]But Michelle pushed him over the edge by forbidding him from seeing his daughter who he built a shrine for.

That sounds kind of creepy. She may have been right in seeing it as an unhealthy situation.

by Anonymousreply 5105/11/2013

This lark isn't funny anymore, op.

by Anonymousreply 5205/11/2013

I don't think Michelle is a Gold Digger at all.

All I have to say about the whole situation is THANK GOD for the Olsen Twins! We all owe them so much.

by Anonymousreply 5305/11/2013

OP, you are starting to sound like a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 5405/11/2013

Poor Heath, he probably should have stuck with his old flame Naomi Watts. They made a great pair.

by Anonymousreply 5505/11/2013

OP, the bitch is dead. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 5605/11/2013

R57

Again, thanks to the Olsen twins! They really deserve a medal for heroic acts of community service.

by Anonymousreply 5705/11/2013

A gold digger would have seen to it that Heath changed his will as soon as their kid was born, especially knowing that he had a drug problem. MW obviously wasn't terribly concerned about getting her hands on Heath's money. I also think she keeps a pretty low profile and isn't much of a self-promoter as far as Hollywood actresses go; I don't at all agree with OP's assessment that she has used Heath's death to draw attention to herself. Obviously, his death was a subject of great interest to the entertainment media, and it's something they'll likely never stop asking MW about, but that not's her fault. If anything, she seems to have made a point of not discussing it too often or in any great detail.

OP hates Michelle because he's ragingly jealous of her. He wishes he WERE her, and imagines that if he were, he never would have let Heath go, and somehow would have made him "all better."

by Anonymousreply 5805/11/2013

Just keep in mind, OP--Michelle Williams now has more Oscar nominations that Ledger did. Yes, he won one, but it took death to make him the favorite. And I liked him as an actor, but you need to get a little perspective. Go see another movie, find a hobby, volunteer a little. Unless what you are doing is simply pranking--in which case, our best response (and my typical one, as it is with PPSM's annoying interjections) is to move on and ignore. Maybe if no one responded to one of your threads, you'd just go away--like Ledger.

Just sayin'

by Anonymousreply 5905/11/2013

How about Michelle William's grammys? She has two grammys and several VMAs. Did she every fucking once thank Heath in her acceptance speeches?

by Anonymousreply 6005/11/2013

R61? Why he was totally holding her back. The only thing she did wrong in her speeches was not thanking Mary-Kate. That was rude.

by Anonymousreply 6105/11/2013

The OP is exhibit A for why no one should seek fame in today's world. Just imagine being the target of this kind of crazy.

[quote] I don't know the situation because I wasn't there

Yet, you continue to write as though you WERE there, as if you know anything about the lives of these people other than hearsay and your own fevered speculations, and a determination to make heroes and villains out of flawed people in a private relationship.

Your obsession is irritating to those of us who don't share it (99% of the other people here) but also isn't healthy for you. Have you ever asked yourself why you're obsessed with this? what it will take for you to be satisfied? Whether you're going to try to harass or hurt MW to take your imaginary revenge for a man you didn't know?

People say this on DL all the time, but this time it's good advice: get help!

by Anonymousreply 6205/12/2013

Has the ledger troll been absent for a whole week???

by Anonymousreply 6305/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.