Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Kris Jenner a sociopath?

What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 1205/09/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 105/09/2013

Has she actively hurt anyone? What I know about Kris Jenner I've learned from DL. She has the usual Hollywood affliction, narcissism with control freak pushiness thrown in.

by Anonymousreply 205/09/2013

Apparently she beat the girls.

"Kris Jenner sociopath" comes up in Google autofill.

by Anonymousreply 305/09/2013

Speak of the devil... I am at the grocery store and the InTouch Kardashian diaries are on display. She IS a sociopath!

by Anonymousreply 405/09/2013

Oh good grief.

by Anonymousreply 505/09/2013

That'll be 5 cents for a diagnosis on the sociopath question.

by Anonymousreply 605/09/2013

Sociopath ? No . Fame-Whore, hooker, child beater, sex procurer, terrible friend, money grubber, husband stealer, birth father liar, charlatan, pre-transitioning tranny wife, plastic sugary addict, yes. Sociopath - of course not.

by Anonymousreply 705/09/2013

Kris and her brew are not so much 'sociopath' as they are 'electroencephalograph', attachments to our scalps that prove that we're growing increasingly brain dead.

by Anonymousreply 805/09/2013

I didn't know about the beatings and periods of abandonment. That's sad. Was she an active addict when she was married to Kardashian? That could explain a lot at R3's link. Wow. This is the first time I've felt any sympathy for Kim. I wonder how much mom-pleasing was instilled in those early days.

by Anonymousreply 905/09/2013

She is the Queen of Fucking Everything, so I guess that includes sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 1005/09/2013

You don't have to "hurt" anyone to be a sociopath. Snag a series of lucrative meal-ticket marriages? Yes. Pimp out your children for your own financial gain? Yes, that's a socie.

by Anonymousreply 1105/09/2013

Yes. Why do you think her son is constantly depressed and eating himself to death?

by Anonymousreply 1205/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.