Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Kris Jenner a sociopath?

What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 1205/09/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 105/09/2013

Has she actively hurt anyone? What I know about Kris Jenner I've learned from DL. She has the usual Hollywood affliction, narcissism with control freak pushiness thrown in.

by Anonymousreply 205/09/2013

Apparently she beat the girls.

"Kris Jenner sociopath" comes up in Google autofill.

by Anonymousreply 305/09/2013

Speak of the devil... I am at the grocery store and the InTouch Kardashian diaries are on display. She IS a sociopath!

by Anonymousreply 405/09/2013

Oh good grief.

by Anonymousreply 505/09/2013

That'll be 5 cents for a diagnosis on the sociopath question.

by Anonymousreply 605/09/2013

Sociopath ? No . Fame-Whore, hooker, child beater, sex procurer, terrible friend, money grubber, husband stealer, birth father liar, charlatan, pre-transitioning tranny wife, plastic sugary addict, yes. Sociopath - of course not.

by Anonymousreply 705/09/2013

Kris and her brew are not so much 'sociopath' as they are 'electroencephalograph', attachments to our scalps that prove that we're growing increasingly brain dead.

by Anonymousreply 805/09/2013

I didn't know about the beatings and periods of abandonment. That's sad. Was she an active addict when she was married to Kardashian? That could explain a lot at R3's link. Wow. This is the first time I've felt any sympathy for Kim. I wonder how much mom-pleasing was instilled in those early days.

by Anonymousreply 905/09/2013

She is the Queen of Fucking Everything, so I guess that includes sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 1005/09/2013

You don't have to "hurt" anyone to be a sociopath. Snag a series of lucrative meal-ticket marriages? Yes. Pimp out your children for your own financial gain? Yes, that's a socie.

by Anonymousreply 1105/09/2013

Yes. Why do you think her son is constantly depressed and eating himself to death?

by Anonymousreply 1205/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!