Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Has CNN Learned Its Lesson Yet After Boston And Jodi Arias?

They are a laughing stock now. They need to fire Nancy Grace and co at HLN, dump Chris Cuomo and the rest of the idiots they just hired, and dump Jeff Zucker. How much longer can this go on with Jeff coming out and proclaiming how valued CNN is after America witnessing their coverage of these events??

by Anonymousreply 2005/12/2013

If they could just bring on Ann Curry, things would start to move up again.

by Anonymousreply 105/11/2013

CNNHL does very well ratings wise with their murder coverage. America loves to watch crazy white chicks who kill.

by Anonymousreply 205/11/2013

I loved what Jon Stewart called Nancy Grace the other night : an engorged tragedy tick.

by Anonymousreply 305/11/2013

Uh, Zucker has already moved CNN up to the #2 spot. And in May, HLN just might take the #3 spot. He ain't going nowhere.

His one glaring misstep was "The Point" That show was so unbelievably bad.

by Anonymousreply 405/11/2013

It's all about ratings. MSNBC would like some of those ratings.

by Anonymousreply 505/11/2013

Jon Stewart should make sure his crazy wife gets a driver's licence and uses it.

by Anonymousreply 605/11/2013

I can watch Nancy Grace and her brand of crazy, fully understanding why she is reviled, but she doesn't bother me for some reason. Chris Cuomo makes me uncomfortable to watch, though, because he is so awkward and self-conscious and douchey. I feel embarrassed for him. Grace is like watching a carnival side show. But Cuomo makes me squirm and I usually have to change the channel.

by Anonymousreply 705/11/2013

you must be a lesbian r7. Cuomo is a masturbatory fantasy inspirerer! (but yes he is kind of a dope...but as if that ever mattered)

by Anonymousreply 805/11/2013

love your handle, r2

by Anonymousreply 905/11/2013

R8, I am a gay man but looking for intelligent, articulate reporting with gravitas, not a masturbatory fantasy. For mature matters.

by Anonymousreply 1005/11/2013

Yes, Cuomo seems to have gotten worse, he sounds like a novice, very awkward and sometimes too overbearing. He'll probably be lousy on CNN's morning show.

by Anonymousreply 1105/11/2013

Are all the Cuomos touched with the special stick? They all sound slightly retarded when they talk. Also, he's a shit journalist.

At least Nancy Grace is amusing. I don't know why anyone would agree to go on her show unless they enjoy getting yelled at.

by Anonymousreply 1205/11/2013

HLN might be the one laughing. Their numbers grew.

I'm not surprised though. We live in a world that follows the Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 1305/11/2013

I liked that Phil Donahue-style format Anderson used for his show Friday (the missing children show); I'd like to see more of that from him.

by Anonymousreply 1405/11/2013

anybody out there

by Anonymousreply 1505/11/2013

Their reputation is sensational foolery. Ever notice the mental comment section on their ws??

by Anonymousreply 1605/11/2013

Cuomo is a homophobe.

[quote]Uh, Zucker has already moved CNN up to the #2 spot.

For two seconds. Zucker destroys everything he touches. The network got a bump thanks to 24/7 Jodi Arias coverage, and people tuning into see all the Boston Marathon gaffes.

Zucker will be out of a job a year from now, and CNN will be sold.

[quote]HLN might be the one laughing. Their numbers grew.

No one doubted that that would happen. It happened with "Tot Mom." The fact is, CNN's brand is completely tainted. Many people don't know that HLN is the sister network to CNN. CNN is now becoming HLN, because that's where the ratings are. What does that mean? CNN will becoming MTV, selling out music for reality shows because it sells. CNN will no longer be known as a news network. It'll be TMZ. No worries though, FOX is basically that too. They'll put women on with their tits hanging out for ratings. It's Mudoch after all. He puts topless women in his newspapers.

by Anonymousreply 1705/11/2013

You're fucking delusional r17.

As been said, most people will not turn to MSNBC for important breaking news. They go with CNN or Fox.

by Anonymousreply 1805/11/2013

Cuomo was always tender and loving towards Sam Champion. I doubt he's a homophobe even though r17 says it with no evidence.

BTW r17 sounds deranged.

by Anonymousreply 1905/12/2013

MSNBC has more ass whippings coming up because the George Zimmerman trial kicks off on June 10.

by Anonymousreply 2005/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!