Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Rate your boss!

My boss is soooo horrible. Everybody in the office hates her, and as soon as she leaves, people begin to congregate to complain about her latest ridiculous requests or blatant insults.

I have had so many truly evil bosses over the years (one was even convicted of embezzlement!), that I wonder if there are any really good supervisors at all. And as for the bad ones, is this the Peter Principle at work?

Please take my poll, and let me know I'm not the only one.

by Anonymousreply 605/09/2013

Seven, one for every inch of his cock!

by Anonymousreply 105/09/2013

I gave my boss a perfect ten but then I am my own boss. Hee hee.

by Anonymousreply 205/09/2013

Mine is a lying, uneducated hippocrite. Gossippy, beleiving heresay, cursing in front of other employees and vendors. I just maintain a work related attitude with him, no personal conversations or business.

by Anonymousreply 305/09/2013

My boss, and owner of the company, has recently decided that it's a good idea to hire his 'friend's' and the strippers he's been trying to date. He can't figure out why profits are dropping and office supplies are walking out the door. On the other hand when I talked to the accountant last week, who also does bill collections, she found out that several of the checks sent to the office have been going into his personal account.

by Anonymousreply 405/09/2013

My boss is horrible on a professional level, but great on a personal level. He believes in work/life balance and encourages and promotes our team, however he is clueless about the day to life of our business and has absolutely no idea what the people underneath him do on a daily basis. It makes for awkward conversations. He's happy though and we have paychecks.

by Anonymousreply 505/09/2013

Have bosses/businesses always been this bad? Speak up, respected elders.

by Anonymousreply 605/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!