Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

DLers who ask what something is rather than Googling to find out

What the hell is wrong with them?

Is it mostly women doing this because they were brought up on the "I don't know, I'm just a girl!" school of thought?

by Anonymousreply 1005/09/2013

There would be many fewer threads if everyone Googled everything. Technically you could get just about every bit of information you needed that way, but it's just more fun to ask and discuss sometimes.

People who bitch about such questions don't seem to appreciate all the elements of conversation. It's no fun if it's treated like a courtroom where everything has to go through formal channels first.

by Anonymousreply 105/09/2013

I think those posters simply want DL to move on ,not be stale.It must be fluent,always having new threads no matter how much sense they might make.

by Anonymousreply 205/09/2013

Exactly R1,human feedback.

by Anonymousreply 305/09/2013

Yes op, it's mostly women. In fact, this whole site is mostly women. Very few men here.

by Anonymousreply 405/09/2013

Women are just as likely as men to look up an answer to a question online, although their areas of interest vary.

Can you guess how I came to find this out OP?

by Anonymousreply 505/09/2013

I'll bet you looked it up on Alta Vista, R5.

by Anonymousreply 605/09/2013

Human feedback my arse!

These cunts would be the same ones that simply talk to fill a silence.

I don't know which is worse: the fraus that ask for the sake of asking or the fag who starts the puerile "Have you ever sucked a cock standing on your head?" type threads.

by Anonymousreply 705/09/2013

R7. Thank you for taking the time to post. I imagine you are so busy with all of the party invites you must get.

by Anonymousreply 805/09/2013

OP. there are many google sites available on google to answer your question why people prefer to ask someone rather than googling.

You could consult those sites, or you could simply ask yourself why, rather than going directly to those sites, you posted your question.

by Anonymousreply 905/09/2013

They are called "management material".

by Anonymousreply 1005/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!