Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Charles Ramsey or Amanda Berry & Co - Who should get the free McDonald's Meals for a year?

Charles Ramsey, a resident of Cleveland, Ohio, helped rescue Amanda Berry and the other women held hostage.

He lamented the fact that he was eating McDonald's before being interrupted with the rescue.

Now McDonald's wants to give Charles Ramsey free meals for a year.

But Charles Ramsey says any 'reward' should go to Amanda Berry and company.

So who should get the free McDonald's Meals for a year?

by Anonymousreply 1905/09/2013

I ain't got no time for that!

by Anonymousreply 205/08/2013

He is the funniest hero in a while.

by Anonymousreply 405/08/2013

I didn't like how Ramsey said the bad guys had balls to pull off what they did. Still unlike most people he did the right thing so give him the Mcnuggets for a year. If Amanda & co were wronged by the police department I hope they get a BIG settlement and eat like queens( not McD) for the rest of their lives....

by Anonymousreply 505/08/2013

Amanda Berry deserves it, but hasn't she suffered enough?

The media loves Charles Ramsey, but wait until things from his past get exposed. They'll turn on him

by Anonymousreply 605/08/2013

He has a record....domestic violence...felony offense.

by Anonymousreply 705/08/2013

Well, I'm out. He did a good dead, but the FELONY conviction for domestic abuse proves he's an asshole at heart.

by Anonymousreply 805/08/2013

If anything, Ramsey's past makes this a tale of redemption as well as salvation. So leave it alone.

by Anonymousreply 905/08/2013

Give the McDonald's to Ramsey. Amanda, Gina, Michelle and the little girl were given McDonald's by Ariel Castro on a regular basis.

I doubt they'll want to eat anything from McDonald's for the rest of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 1005/08/2013

McDonald's to Ramsey - who plugged them - and Burger King to Amanda Berry - her last employer.

by Anonymousreply 1105/08/2013

Christ and Ramsey's ex-wife forgives, why can't you, r8?

by Anonymousreply 1205/08/2013

Many people are now saying Charles is lying his ass off.

On CNN, they said Charles didn't come upon the scene until Amanda was already out of the house and across the street making the 911 call.

Said a man named Angel, who doesn't speak much English, is the one who kicked in the bottom of the door and helped Amanda out.

It will be quite interesting to hear who Amanda says helped her out of the house.

by Anonymousreply 1305/09/2013

Ramsey does seem to love the camera, and the way he talked to the 911 operator was ridiculous.

Bro, listen here...

by Anonymousreply 1405/09/2013

[quote] Well, I'm out. He did a good dead, but the FELONY conviction for domestic abuse proves he's an asshole at heart

It doesn't to me. Unless I know the details. I've seen plenty of bullshit domestic cases in my career. Also depends on what makes it a FELONY.

by Anonymousreply 1505/09/2013

r15 Ramsey was sent to prison 3 times for domestic violence.

He also never paid child support, so his drivers license was suspended. Still didn't pay.

by Anonymousreply 1605/09/2013

If he doesn't get it he will beat those poor girls.

by Anonymousreply 1705/09/2013

yes, Virginia, black does crack.

Ex-wife posted these 2 pictures to show he didn't always look like the "hood"

If link doesn't work, scroll all the way down the original link and hit... blurry photos.

by Anonymousreply 1805/09/2013

Sounds so stupid for young guys to call each other bro but a 40 year old man doing it really is lame...

by Anonymousreply 1905/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!