Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Wade Robson Accuses Michael Jackson of Child Molestation

Michael Jackson has been posthumously accused of molesting a now-famous choreographer who spent lots of time with the singer at the Neverland Ranch ... TMZ has learned. TMZ has obtained legal docs ... filed by Wade Robson ... in which he's asking for money from the Michael Jackson Estate for childhood sexual abuse.

Robson -- now 30 years old -- has worked with top names in pop music including Britney Spears, *NSYNC, Usher and P!nk. He has also appeared on "So You Think You Can Dance." Wade met Michael when he was 5 years old and they developed a friendship that lasted for years. By the time Wade was 7, he went for sleepovers at Neverland and MJ's homes in L.A. and Vegas. The sleepovers continued until Wade was 14.

In 2005, Wade testified in MJ's molestation trial and DENIED Michael ever molested him.

Wade's lawyer filed legal docs May 1 asking the judge in the Michael Jackson Estate case to allow him to file a late creditor's claim against the Estate. In the documents, Wade's lawyer says he submitted a never-before filed complaint "for childhood sexual abuse." Wade's lawyer has filed the actual complaint under seal -- which means it's not available to the public. Sources tell TMZ ... the complaint specifically outlines the alleged abuse at the hands of Michael Jackson. Wade's lawyer also mentions a psychiatrist who treated Wade -- the doctor is a leader in the field of child psychology.

Interestingly ... in the 2005 molestation trial, Jackson's former housekeeper, Blanca Francia, testified she witnessed Jackson in the shower with Wade when the boy was 8 or 9 years old.

by Anonymousreply 24511/13/2014

I'm only surprised that he's filing on his own, and not as part of a class action suit.

by Anonymousreply 105/08/2013

A 15 yr old boy? Ick, way too old. That's why I sent Robson packing at 14. I liked my playthings, I mean playmates, young and nubile only.

by Anonymousreply 205/08/2013

Jackson's estate has plenty of money rolling in. The Jackson estate is partners in two Cirque du Soleil shows based on Jackson's music. One is a touring show and the other is getting ready to open in Las Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 305/08/2013

Does it count as actual molestation molestation if MJ was wearing his famed silver glove when he did his diddling? Or was that just class personified?

by Anonymousreply 405/08/2013

So, will he have to give the money back?

by Anonymousreply 505/08/2013

No doubt he was molested, no doubt they offered him money to lie on the stand, no doubt he never got the money because MJ felt entitled, and thus this. If the family pays him what he was promised he will probably drop it.

by Anonymousreply 605/08/2013

What's the point, at this point? The only way those other boys got money was because MJJ $ettled to avoid embarrassing trials (probably a bad idea in hindsight, but that's water under the bridge). But he's dead so who cares?

He can't prove anything- except that he's a desperate, money-grubbing jerk. If he comes up with the proverbial "blue dress"- with DNA on it or something- it means he was holding it all these years in his hope chest.

by Anonymousreply 705/08/2013

So, he's admitting to lying under oath?

by Anonymousreply 805/08/2013

The MJ fans are fucking nuts. I don't blame him for lying. His life was in danger. That court trial was crazy.

by Anonymousreply 1005/08/2013

Is there a precedent for something like this? Can you sue someone who is dead and cant defend themselves?

by Anonymousreply 1105/08/2013

I have to wonder why he lied though.

And...

Does this mean Macaulay Culkin and his brothers were likely also abused and they just won't acknowledge it?

by Anonymousreply 1205/08/2013

How old was Robson when he testified at the trial? Was he still a minor?

by Anonymousreply 1305/08/2013

MJ just seemed so asexual it's hard to believe he was a pedophile. I think he really believed a lot of that Jehovah Witness B.S.

I wonder what his IQ was.

by Anonymousreply 1405/08/2013

Wade Robson was one of Michael's staunchest defenders, so this is huge.

by Anonymousreply 1505/08/2013

[quote]Is there a precedent for something like this? Can you sue someone who is dead and cant defend themselves?

He's NOT suing someone who is dead. Read the final sentence in the first paragraph of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 1605/08/2013

He was 23, r13.

by Anonymousreply 1705/08/2013

The only one that would be more huge would be if Brett Barnes admitted he was molested. Although I guess if Mac Culkin said he was boinked it would get alot of media attention.

by Anonymousreply 1805/08/2013

This is so weird. Maybe he felt sorry for Michael when he was living because he was broke, so he decided not to sue him then? This is so bizarre, like everything else in MJ's life. Wade must not be a choreographer anymore. He will never work in the business again, the big name dancers and choreographers worship Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 1905/08/2013

[quote]Does this mean Macaulay Culkin and his brothers were likely also abused and they just won't acknowledge it?

Doubtful, since he grew up to be such a healthy, well adjusted adult.

by Anonymousreply 2005/08/2013

Sadly, I believe Wade.

by Anonymousreply 2105/08/2013

He said it was a repressed memory. The guy testified under oath twice that Jackson didn't touch him and wrote this when Jackson died in 2009.

[quote]"has been a close friend of mine for 20 years. His music, his movement, his personal words of inspiration and encouragement and his unconditional love will live inside of me forever. I will miss him immeasurably, but I know that he is now at peace and enchanting the heavens with a melody and a moonwalk."

Last year Robson had some kind of breakdown. It may have happened, but his credibility is shot if he's admitting that he lied under oath. Repressed memories have been heavily criticized. Then again Jackson seemed to gun for shady people who had no issues pimping out their kids.

by Anonymousreply 2205/08/2013

Michael Jackson was a child molester. He settled for millions with the parents of Jordie Chandler.

by Anonymousreply 2405/08/2013

So, R9, you're either a troll or a complete idiot. Or both.

1. Race was not mentioned in any post prior to yours.

2. Where is the homophobia, dear? The point is others' homophobia, not any of the posters', which was never demonstrated.

3. Self loathing (sic)? What? Where?

If I'm not misunderstanding your post, what's your damage? Do you have something against gay people remarking on the many layers of hypocrisy, corruption, greed, perversion and criminal activity that went on during the life of the miserable, dishonest, unhealthy, demented, manipulative, felonious pederast superstar who is the topic of this thread, asshole?

by Anonymousreply 2505/08/2013

R26, please don't make a young person responsible for the choices made while he was in the hands of a manipulative, charismatic and powerful pederast. It is both stupid and mean-spirited.

by Anonymousreply 2705/08/2013

"So, Mr. Robson, are you lying then, or are you lying now?"

by Anonymousreply 2805/08/2013

"I have to wonder why he lied though."

Jerry Sandusky's son claims he was molested now but originally told a grand jury that his father never molested.

Maybe they were just too ashamed to admit it initially, then got more courage to admit what happened to them.

by Anonymousreply 2905/08/2013

"Did Wade like being molested? Is that why he went back to Neverland regularly for years?"

Some of Jerry Sandusky's victims said they spent the night at his house 100 times or more.

"It may have happened, but his credibility is shot if he's admitting that he lied under oath"

Funny, people here were so willing to believe that Jerry Sandusky molested his son even though the son told a grand jury that his father never touched him.

by Anonymousreply 3005/08/2013

Wade was probably embarrassed and promised something by Michael to keep quiet. What kind of a sick fuck plays, showers and sleeps with a kid from ages 7 to 14? Molester.

by Anonymousreply 3105/08/2013

[quote]Does this mean Macaulay Culkin and his brothers were likely also abused and they just won't acknowledge it?

They claimed to have slept with Jackson in the same bed without incident, but I wouldn't be surprised if they woke to find the freak's hand resting on their asses on more than one occasion.

by Anonymousreply 3205/09/2013

Of course he was molested. Of course he lied because children aren't sexual beings yet and victims have a hard time processing it, especially when you realize that at seven years old, your parents were pimping you out to a rich superstar.

by Anonymousreply 3305/09/2013

I want to adult molest Wade now. HOT!

by Anonymousreply 3405/09/2013

Okay so testifying twice and the death of Michael did not surface a repressed memory....he was a staunch defender of Michael and suddenly he has a repressed memory that he was molested??

by Anonymousreply 3505/09/2013

Repressed memory has been shown to be a crock. He's just after money. Whatever happened he didn't care enough about it when Michael was alive. Now 5 years after his death he comes out with this. He must have suddenly needed some debt cleared.

by Anonymousreply 3605/09/2013

Victims of molestation can be very effective at pretending nothing happened. And then, years or decades later, you wake up and realize that the trauma of abuse has decimated your entire life. I hope that Robson can move forward with his life without the shame, guilt and trauma of abuse shadowing him forever.

by Anonymousreply 3705/09/2013

Looks like the choreography money from the late 90's/early 00's dried up, huh?

by Anonymousreply 3805/09/2013

ASEXUAL? ENOUGH ALREADY!

by Anonymousreply 3905/09/2013

Have him take a lie detector test. In fact, why weren't both other accusers, as well as Michael given one? I know they aren't admissible in court, but it would have cleared up a lot.

by Anonymousreply 4005/09/2013

TMZ has obtained legal docs ... filed by Wade Robson ... in which he's asking for money from the Michael Jackson Estate for childhood sexual abuse.

I could buy his story if he weren't doing THIS.

by Anonymousreply 4105/09/2013

"repressed memory"? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 4205/09/2013

Links R43?

by Anonymousreply 4405/09/2013

If it wasn't a repressed memory, why did he defend MJ those times? This doesn't make sense, and I say that as a person who was molested as a child.

by Anonymousreply 4505/09/2013

Probably because he had a decent career and didn't want to be known as the young guy who accused Michael Jackson of molestation that put Michael in jail for 10 years. Like someone said, MJ fans are nuts and to be known as the person who finally got Michael put in JAIL for molestation would've been a huge stress on a young person to be known worldwide for that.

by Anonymousreply 4705/09/2013

R47, this guys had how many years that MJ has been dead to tell his story without putting MJ in jail? Please.

by Anonymousreply 4905/09/2013

She was talking about Robson not her son you idiot r48

Keep in mind that this was her employer. And she knew that going to the police was a losing battle and it WAS.

by Anonymousreply 5005/09/2013

The witness is the maid r46.

by Anonymousreply 5105/09/2013

Wow, working for DEMI LOVATO. No wonder he is suing the Estate.

by Anonymousreply 5205/09/2013

THIS is why Robson didn't go to the police:

"Gradstein says Michael would tell Wade, "If anyone ever finds out about what we did we will go to jail for the rest of our lives" and “our lives will be ruined forever.”

Gradstein tells us the threats worked, and Wade kept his mouth shut, adding, "This kind of intimidation of a child by a sexual predator is tragically characteristic and effective, keeping them quiet about the abuse - often for a lifetime."

Not "repressed memories" WTf. Keep in mind that the WHOLE entertainment business was on MJ's side. And he got brought into the case because a maid testified that she saw him in the shower with Mj. He didn't want that to affect his career!!

by Anonymousreply 5305/09/2013

So, to you a woman who would see such a thing and say nothing, for the sake of her job is a credible person? No.

by Anonymousreply 5405/09/2013

FYI R51, I'm no fan of MJ, and doubt his innocence. I still don't find Wade believable.

by Anonymousreply 5505/09/2013

If he simply wants to "get it off his chest," why isn't he setting up a foundation for sexually abused children? Going forward and talking about why children lie for and protect their abusers? Writing a book about the experience (and donating the proceeds to child victims?)

But oh no, he's not doing anything like that. Instead, he's suing for money.

Are there any lawyers here? Because I can't believe one can sue a dead man's children for a cash payoff for a crime their daddy (allegedly) committed.

by Anonymousreply 5605/09/2013

Has this made any real news and not TMZ? I don't think I've seen anything on it.

What kind of breakdown did Wade have R22?

by Anonymousreply 5805/09/2013

r55 Then why are you lying about who his witness is and dismissing her claims?

Sounds like you're a fanoy to me

by Anonymousreply 6005/09/2013

He's lying.

by Anonymousreply 6105/09/2013

In 2003, he was quoted as saying "His heart is so genuine. He has no concept of a normal life." That sort of implies more of a defense of Jackson's actions, not as a denial.

by Anonymousreply 6205/09/2013

If he's coming out with this story now then he lied under oath twice and should be put in jail. He didn't do or say anything when it counted. Why does he want money for this exactly? It's not going to make him less molested or traumatized.

If he was a true victim he would do something a little less self serving and would be racked with guilt about how he let a 'molester' continue to harm other kids. Instead he's asking for money knowing full well that a dead man can't defend himself. It'll probably come out that he tried to extort the money first and probably threatened to go public with his accusation for a sum of money.

by Anonymousreply 6305/09/2013

I kind of believe Wade Robson on this. I myself was sexually abused when I was 7 year old boy. I was actually sexually molested three times by my 17 year old female babysitter.

I didn't feel comfortable admitting to it until I was over the age of 28 years old. It's a very difficult thing to admit just to your close friends and family, so I can't imagine it being easy to admit it publicly to the World, especially when your abuser is Michael Jackson!

Sure, he is seeking money, but he probably knows that by admitting the abuse, he won't work ever again in the music industry, so he is trying to get money to secure his future. The music industry is not going to take light of his allegations against Michael, especially now that Michael's music is more popular now than ever before.

I think Wade did care deeply for Michael Jackson when he was alive. It's the whole STOCKHOLM SYNDROME. Victims often begin to develop emotional attachments to their captors/abusers. It's a very common occurance actually.

Also, Wade Robson was only 22 years old when he took the stand in the Michael Jackson case. At 22, especually after being abused for seven years as a child, a person is going to be very vulnerable and easy to manipulate. The case at the time has mass media coverage. I can't imagine it being easy for him to come out with the truth during that period of his life. The only whole Michael Jackson court case was just a circus. Not an easy time to come out with the truth.

Sometimes it takes years for people to face the truth. I think Wade finally came to terms with it and wants to show the World who Michael really was. That he was a talented singer and dancer, who was also a monster behind closed doors. I feel sorry for Michael's children, but if Michael was a pedophile, than they are better off with him being deceased. No child should have to live with a monster like that.

I think more and more people are going to come out about the truth about Michael.

by Anonymousreply 6405/09/2013

[quote]I can't believe one can sue a dead man's children for a cash payoff for a crime their daddy (allegedly) committed.

He's not suing the children. He's suing the estate, though the Jackson kids benefit from that estate, along with all the people involved in selling the Jackson image. Jackson's current touring shows, Las Vegas show, music sales all involve many people who are dealing with and benefiting from the estate.

Robson is suing a large corporation that's making millions from M.J.'s image and music. He's not suing a dead man and he's not suing the dead man's children.

by Anonymousreply 6505/09/2013

Here's my question: Why is he suing if he was supposedly molested? Is he saying that if he gets money, that will make everything better?

I would've believed him if he just came out with his accusations and wasn't suing.

by Anonymousreply 6605/09/2013

Katt Williams said it all about MJ.

by Anonymousreply 6705/09/2013

Jordy recanted. But I doubt if he returned his winning$.

by Anonymousreply 6905/09/2013

r69 "jordy recanted"

lies.

by Anonymousreply 7005/09/2013

According to TMZ it WAS a repressed memory. Wade had a breakdown in 2011 and after visiting a psychologist for a period of time, the memories came back to him. He hasn't worked in over two years.

Unless the estate wants to settle quickly and get make it go away, the fact that he denied it twice under oath is going to be very hard for him to overcome.

by Anonymousreply 7105/09/2013

Robson is an awesome choreographer. Also a nut, was fucking timberlake and Britney spears at the same time, I have heard. Hollywood is a fucked up place.

by Anonymousreply 7205/09/2013

Getting money out of the Jackson estate isn't going to do shit for him or any of the other kids who were pimped out to this pathetic bastard who was himself pimped out. He'd do better to write a memoir.

by Anonymousreply 7305/09/2013

[quote]Robson is an awesome choreographer. Also a nut, was fucking timberlake and Britney spears at the same time, I have heard. Hollywood is a fucked up place.

Really? Wade never really seemed gay or straight to me so that kind of makes sense. Isnt he just asking for trouble by revealing that he lied under oath? Anyway, choreographers are some of the biggest crazies out there.

by Anonymousreply 7405/09/2013

r71 TMZ is getting their info from "sources". It's not reliable.

by Anonymousreply 7505/09/2013

Repressed false memory syndrome is really real, sweeties.

by Anonymousreply 7605/09/2013

When was the "whole entertainment business" on MJ's side R53? During and after that second molestation trial, no one wanted to touch that guy w/ a ten foot pole except his family & closest of friends. It was only until after his death that the entertainment industry did their whole grief spectacle over him.

by Anonymousreply 7705/09/2013

Robson was supposed to be paid a very large sum of money for saying nothing happened with MJ. When he died so did that large sum. The estate said go ahead and sue, you lied under oath, twice. Robson either came up with this or is being paid by AEG to do this - as this will impact the wrongful death case the estate has against AEG.

by Anonymousreply 7805/09/2013

What breakdown did he have?? he worked on SYTYCD as choreographer, worked on happy feet 2 in 2011 and is Demi Lovato's creative director...

by Anonymousreply 7905/09/2013

[quote]TMZ is getting their info from "sources". It's not reliable.

TMZ has the legal documents he filed and those "sources" that are talking to them are likely people very close to him (his attorney or someone who is conveying messages from Wade through TMZ).

The fact that he bailed out on a number of paid commitments, not his accusations about Jackson will hurt him the most in his side of the industry.

Jordan never "recanted". I think his mother may have testified for the prosecution in the 2005 trial.

The fact that Jackson picked kids with sketchy parents didn't appear to have any qualms about pimping out their kids for cash, shopping trips, etc...ultimately worked to his advantage at his 2005 trial in terms of showing what lowlifes they were.

by Anonymousreply 8005/09/2013

So Robson betrayed the other kid by testifying for MJ, but now he wants a big pay out?? What a scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 8105/09/2013

r77 ABSOLUTE bullshit. I remember Martin Bashir even getting booted out of some bash in 2004. Every entertainer or anyone even related to entertainment that commented was on MJ's side or worked the angle that they way he grew up is why all this happened.

in 2007, they re released thriller and had all the top music people remixing his songs. rihanna even sampled a song prominently on one of her hits.

by Anonymousreply 8205/09/2013

r81 Mj was going to found guilty regardless. when do rich people go to jail ever? Unless they're cheating people out of money or taxes, never.

by Anonymousreply 8305/09/2013

What kind of crazy are you, r78? go back to your Michael Jackson fan club.

by Anonymousreply 8405/09/2013

R83...and that excuses what Robson did, how exactly?? Get some ethics.

by Anonymousreply 8505/09/2013

Know what would be great? If some of the people who were around in the Motown days and knew that Michael was being abused came forward and spoke up, tell the tale. It would not exonerate him but it is important that people be shown that molestation is a cycle. Molesters are those who have been abused themselves. Maybe it would help more people speak up when they suspect something is going on.

by Anonymousreply 8705/09/2013

Well you're wrong, R86. Michael Jackson was a pedophile and everyone with any sense knows it.

by Anonymousreply 8805/09/2013

I never realized how many MJ fanbots were on DL. Or maybe they're molesters themselves and that's why they're defending him? *shudders*

It's clear that TMZ is reporting this with a slant. I just realized that r78 is parroting Michael Jackson's estate lawyer! Hahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 8905/09/2013

R88, He was fully acquitted on all charges because there was 0 evidence against him. The only porn found in his house was straight porn. I believe Michael was a straight man who befriended children because he couldn't trust adults. I think the last thing he would do is hurt a child actually.

by Anonymousreply 9005/09/2013

R90. Jerry Sandusky feels the same way

by Anonymousreply 9105/09/2013

someone point out good bollywood videos..tia!

by Anonymousreply 9205/09/2013

It's hard enough telling police that you were rape or molested by a parent or a babysitter or a neighbor. It must be even worse when it is someone famous. I believe this guy. Victims often lie and state they were not abused. They're terrified.

by Anonymousreply 9305/09/2013

R91, There was overwhelming evidence against Jerry Sandusky. There wasn't overwhelming evidence against Michael Jackson. The parents of both those boys were con-artists after $$. From the 1993 case, Jordan Chandler's dad was caught on tape saying: "Sometime afterwards, Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, "If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever...Michael's career will be over". The boy described Michael's penis to police and they raided Neverland & Michael agreed to a 20-minute strip search and the kid's description did not match.

by Anonymousreply 9405/09/2013

R90, there was a TON of evidence against him. That's why he paid so many, many millions to keep his victims quiet.

Michael Jackson was a pedophile. A PEDOPHILE. He molested little boys. He sexually assaulted little boys. He was a sick, disgusting pervert.

I'm glad he's dead. I wish he'd died sooner.

by Anonymousreply 9505/09/2013

[quote]He was fully acquitted on all charges because there was 0 evidence against him. The only porn found in his house was straight porn. I believe Michael was a straight man who befriended children because he couldn't trust adults. I think the last thing he would do is hurt a child actually.

Sweetie, 30 year old straight men don't sleep with other people's children. MJ also cried the Pedophile Mantra... "I would never hurt a child" because they believe sucking a seven years old's cock is loving them and not setting them up for a lifetime of pain, especially when you top it off the threat of jail or death.

by Anonymousreply 9605/09/2013

After MJ died, Jordan finally admitted his dad made him lie about being molested in order to extract money. Jackson began taking painkillers, Valium, Xanax and Ativan to deal with the stress of the allegations made against him. Jackson soon became addicted to the drugs. The stress of the allegations along with his tarnished public image caused Jackson to stop eating, and he lost a significant amount of weight. He cancelled the last leg of his Dangerous Tour and checked into rehab. With his health in decline, Jackson's legal advisers & tour sponsors & insurance company took over advised him to settle the allegations out of court, believing that he could not endure a lengthy trial and he did.

by Anonymousreply 9805/09/2013

" never realized how many MJ fanbots were on DL. Or maybe they're molesters themselves and that's why they're defending him? *shudders*"

Well, I guess with that logic, all fans of Elvis are molesters too. To say nothing of the fans of the countless rock and roll stars who fucked underage girls.

All molesters too, I suppose.

Hey, I'm all for being disgusted over MJ, but why is it one gets destroyed while others get lauded for equally disgusting behavior?

Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 9905/09/2013

"After MJ died, Jordan finally admitted his dad made him lie about being molested in order to extract money."

That's a lie.

by Anonymousreply 10005/09/2013

"Well, I guess with that logic, all fans of Elvis are molesters too. To say nothing of the fans of the countless rock and roll stars who fucked underage girls. "

There's a difference between a consensual relationship with a teenager and diddling an 8 year old's private parts. and god knows what else.

MJ does get lauded despite his behaviors so stop your bitching and go back to beating it to "beat it".

by Anonymousreply 10105/09/2013

I have always felt that Michael Jackson was a prolific child molester.

by Anonymousreply 10205/09/2013

Seriously, I probably wouldn't have said anything if I were him either. If it did happen and he went to the police and Michael went to jail that would've been an even bigger news story than it was. Wasn't Oprah's live interview with MJ one of the highest rated ever? No teenager wants to be world famous for being the kid who got Michael Jackson put in jail. He obviously would've been called a liar even if Michael was convicted.

by Anonymousreply 10305/09/2013

Keep rambling R84, just let the stupidity out.

by Anonymousreply 10405/09/2013

I actually find it more plausible that Wade was emotionally, physically, and financially manipulated. People defending Michael Jackson have no idea what he was like behind closed doors. His behavior and attachment to little pretty boys, most from broken homes, was abhorrent.

by Anonymousreply 10605/09/2013

"Was Michael Jackson Framed?" by Mary A. Fischer

by Anonymousreply 10705/09/2013

When is Macaulay Culkin going to tell the truth about Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 10805/09/2013

Didn't Madeline Ashton play Mary Fischer? If you sleep with underage boys then you create reasonable doubt.

by Anonymousreply 10905/09/2013

[quote]So Robson betrayed the other kid by testifying for MJ, but now he wants a big pay out?? What a scumbag.

True.

by Anonymousreply 11005/09/2013

Here's some of Wade's awesome work for that dance tv show - starts at :50.

by Anonymousreply 11105/09/2013

Michael Jackson's estate is making more money from dead MJ than he would make when alive.

by Anonymousreply 11305/09/2013

Testimony based on repressed memories are practically inadmissible in court these days.

by Anonymousreply 11405/09/2013

Maybe the memories never left.

by Anonymousreply 11505/10/2013

Michael Jackson was a kiddie fucker. Simple as THAT!

by Anonymousreply 11605/10/2013

I think he molesteted Wade, Culkin & others. What sealed it for me was seeing the son of his housekeeper on the stand. A grown man bawling & in such deep emotional pain from the molestation

by Anonymousreply 11705/10/2013

Given Jackson's track record, it seems likely that Robson was molested and was too ashamed or scared to speak up until now. But I don't buy the "repressed memory". Repressed memories are contentious at best because they can't accurately and unerringly be distinguished from false memories. We start remembering the most banal childhood incidents differently as we age, and there have been good studies that demonstrate that false memories are easy to implant. Recent scientific research suggests that trauma survivors (esp. extreme trauma survivors) *can't* forget the horrors they've been through - but rather re-live their trauma over and over in vivid detail, until treated through various modalities.

by Anonymousreply 11805/10/2013

It's tough to keep up a fast paced L.A lifestyle when you haven't been working lately. Robsons got to get some millions somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 11905/10/2013

I very much agree with R118. The situation is a tough one because Robson lied and possibly hurt other victims to spare Jackson for whatever reason, and now wants to be considered a victim himself, and it's tough to be sympathetic with him. On the other hand, I fully believe that Jackson behaved inappropriately with children, and I'm always astonished at the people who say he was the victim of tons of false accusations, a media out to get him, AND ALSO all those millions he paid out to an accuser didn't mean anything. Hardly likely.

by Anonymousreply 12005/10/2013

I understand the cynicism surrounding the term "repressed memory". It has been misused and many a case of religious quacks pulling false memories out of sad, gullible people that their parents were part of ritual abuse rings has just about destroyed any credence in it. If I may share my own experience, perhaps you will see it in a slightly different light. I was beaten, sexually abused and horrendously pyschologically abused by my own mother. I am a woman, and if any of you are old enough to remember the made for TV movie "Sybil" that was a near carbon copy of my childhood, minus the personality divisions.

My mother was obviously a very sick person, but she also had the ability to be very likable to other people and even to me at times. Eventually she discontinued the bad treatment of me(well, the sexual and violent behavior)around the onset of puberty. I somehow chose and was able to place all the bad memories in a box, lock that box, and bury it deep within my brain. I mean, she was my MOTHER! I couldn't imagine for a moment discussing the horrendously embarrassing details with anyone. Naturally, I went on to be a very disturbed woman who fucked up every relationship I ever had, because deep inside I trusted no one. I was 52 years old before I was able to admit to myself what had happened was criminal, and my mess of a life was not my fault. It wasn't a repressed memory as much as it was an awakening. I was finally able to discuss the issue with a psychologist 2 years later. She told me that my case was far from uncommon. It's a matter of shame combined with a desire to not face the fact that someone you needed to trust and love was destroying your fecund being. I imagine that Robson was subject to some degree of inappropriate behavior. I have a theory that while preferring the company of preteen boys to anyone else, MJ did not molest every child he had access to. But if you remember, there were certain kids who he would dress just like him and carry them around as if they were a toddler. I think those were his "special" boys with whom he had some level of illegal intimacy. For the record, I do not for a moment believe that he had any inappropriate relations with his son Prince. In his own warped way, he didn't view his "son" in a sexual way.

by Anonymousreply 12105/10/2013

r121, I am sure many people can repress memories and recover them accurately. However, other people who claim to experience repressed memory, while doing so may be important for their own treatment and well being, may not be remembering things that actually happened to them. What I object to is repressed memory being treated as persuasive evidence. As therapeutic tool it may be significant. As forensic evidence it is simply not trustworthy because while it may be valid in many cases, it may not be in many others.

by Anonymousreply 12305/10/2013

"There's a difference between a consensual relationship with a teenager."

Uh, no. An adult having sex with a thirteen or fourteen year old is creepy and perverted. No different from what Jackson did.

You're a sick fuck for trying to make excuses for that.

by Anonymousreply 12405/10/2013

Robson says he was molested at 8! That's even more incomprehensible and disgusting than if he was a young teen.

I def believe it happened. It has nothing to do with robson's credibility - he has none. But we all (unless in denial) know what that creepy freak MJ was up to, so all of his special friendships with male children, incl robson, are suspect.

Plus there's something creepy & off about Robson. Look at that Justin & Britney shitstorm he kicked up. He played some fucked up headgames with them, esp Justin, that cost him all his professional opportunities with both of them - two of the biggest stars in the world at the time. That was crazy of him. It's hard to understand why he would act so crazy, so thoroughly shit all over where he ate. But having been molested at age 8 mustve had something to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 12505/10/2013

Did he sleep with Justin and with Britney?

by Anonymousreply 12605/10/2013

R123, you hit the nail on the head.

You cannot experience something then park it away when you haven't been accessing it and retrieve it intact. Your brain just doesn't work that way. Memory doesn't work that way.

As R123 points out, if you think you've been abused or you have memory of something happening then it can assist in therapy. Believing you experienced a traumatic event, especially abuse (think of Hillary Morgan) can be damaging as well as if you actually did experience it. That needs to be dealt with.

However, the chances of "recovered memory" being accurate are slim. While dealing with it can be helpful, even necessary, allowing it as a basis for evidence, especially against another person, is dangerous. For unaccessed memory everything you've experienced since that time can affect or contaminate the "memory" with the resultant confusion or transference of events and persons. Once you come to believe in the recovered memory it's hard to shake that. Hence polygraphs would be useless.

I've seen this in recent years when a man in his mid 30s claimed he had forgotten (for 30 years) about abuse he claims he experienced at the hands of a babysitter when he was "5 or 6." He had recently learned this man was gay (I think he learned about this at his wedding) and within a short time he was experiencing physical discomfort and beginning to "remember" abuse. He was told by a coworker that she had experienced the same physical manifestations and she recovered memory of abuse in therapy. I'm actually unsure which came first - the beginning of the memory or the conversation with the colleague.

So he went to therapy and he also recovered memory - with the memory becoming more descriptive as the months went by. The original detective didn't believe his details and noted his memory and details kept changing. He ended up suing the man ( who didnt have the money to defend the case and ended up pretty much defaulting since he didnt show up at trial ) and got milllions of dollars from the jury later reduced to just one million.

As a evidence at trial he used a picture of himself at the age of 6 and the testimony of a psychologist who specialized in recovered memory (not sure if it was his treating or not). By the way this man was/is a local prosecutor and he handled his own case - so no attorney's fees. Not long after he and his wife bought their first home - a very, very expensive home.

by Anonymousreply 12705/10/2013

anyone ANYONE on this thread thinking MJ was NOT a pedophile is a twisted fuck.

Grow up Peter Pan.

The man fucked around with little boys.

You know it.

by Anonymousreply 12805/10/2013

Danny Thomas founded a hospital for children with cancer.

Dolly Parton founded a library of sorts in which impoverished youngsters are mailed free books until they are in Kindergarten.

Oprah Winfrey founded an all girl's school in Africa.

These are three examples of decent charitable acts those with means can do toward the benefit of children.

Alright?

What did Michael Jackson do? Make his house into a fucking amusement park, movie theater, and arcade for little boys. The man lived in a mammoth sized playground, basically, and had young boys sleep in his own bed with him.

by Anonymousreply 12905/10/2013

He thinks there will be a huge windfall if the family wins their law$uit aganst AEG. A lot of people are waiting for their payout; some legitimately (he had a lot of debts)- some not.

What exactly was the proof that MJJ engaged in sexual activity? DNA? Was some boy's anus determined to be "marital"? Did some maid walk in on them in the shower?

He was very rich person who made himself incredibly vulnerable to moneygrubbers.

by Anonymousreply 13005/10/2013

What kind of grown man puts little boys in a position to have to defend his bizarre behavior? Grown men do not take showers or sleep in bed with random children. They don't even shower with little boys they are related to unless they are their own sons. Good god, the people who defend Michael Jackson are sick.

by Anonymousreply 13105/10/2013

I haven't seen anything from a reliable source that says that this was a repressed memory. It's all coming from TMZ's anonymous sources.

His lawyer explained why he lied. And "he didn't remember" was not a reason he said.

MJ terrorized this kid for years, and the kid had Stockholm Syndrome. It's very common. His family also was sorta dependent on MJ financially I believe.

by Anonymousreply 13205/10/2013

[quote]A lot of people are waiting for their payout; some legitimately (he had a lot of debts)- some not.

The real debts were paid off long ago. The estate is earning millions.

by Anonymousreply 13305/10/2013

Wade's lawyer spoke to TMZ R133, I don't think it's too far fetched to think that someone close to one of the parties is feeding TMZ this information.

[quote]MJ terrorized this kid for years, and the kid had Stockholm Syndrome. It's very common. His family also was sorta dependent on MJ financially I believe.

No they weren't. Wade had a successful career for many years before his breakdown.

The lying on the witness stand, and his continued support for Jackson (he did several dance tributes for him) and his comments after Jackson passed away will certainly be used against him.

by Anonymousreply 13405/10/2013

Wade's family was supported by MJ during the years of the abuse, r135. I'm saying that could be one of the factors that led Wade to kid himself into thinking all that happened was ok. MJ brought the whole family over to live in California from Australia.

He was quoted in 2003 saying something that implied defense for Jackson's actions even.

I have no doubt that it will be used against him. I don't think he's going to even win the case at all actually.. It's a California lawsuit so of course the judge is going to side with the ricer party.

by Anonymousreply 13505/10/2013

If Robson's whole family was being supported by Jackson, then they'd do a much better job of brainwashing a kid and inducing Stockholm Syndrome than any pedo ever could.

by Anonymousreply 13605/10/2013

A maid did say she saw Jackson showering with Wade. However she said this to the National Enquirer for a huge paycheck, at a time when Jackson pedophilia stories were all the rage - long after the alleged incident, so it's impossible to determine whether it's true or not.

People need to stop quoting the shower thing as evidence for the molestation. The molestation allegations are actually far more trustworthy than the shower story, since they are first hand and were not provoked by the offer of immediate easy payment.

by Anonymousreply 13705/10/2013

He also got children drunk on wine. That was testified in court. He called it Jesus Juice. So of course their memory will be suspect.

by Anonymousreply 13805/10/2013

I think Michael Jackson molested boys and would have molested his own but for this guy to change his story now? Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 13905/10/2013

Michael Jackson molested that cancer-stricken kid Gavin believing he'd be dead soon anyway. Fuck that freak.

by Anonymousreply 14005/10/2013

I agree, R132, and I think most people do. But a few hardcore defenders say Jackson just had "the mind of a child" and thought he was a kid, too.

Even if that was true, it STILL probably means he was inappropriate with the kids. Having worked with special needs teens and adults who really were developmentally disabled, it's dangerous to have an adult past puberty unsupervised around children.

Having seen interviews with Jackson, I don't think he "thought he was a kid" or was just trying to recapture his missed youth. He was a pederast deliberately grooming kids, and had millions of dollars at his disposal.

by Anonymousreply 14105/10/2013

The fact that Wade testified, as an adult, under oath twice denying that any abuse occurred is the death knell for his case.

Maybe Jackson molested him and maybe he didn't, but this guy has forfeited the right to reverse his testimony now. And the right to collect money. He'll be lucky not to be charged with perjury. At some point even an abused person has to take responsibility for tellng the truth - there is no valid justification for his lies under oath.

by Anonymousreply 14205/10/2013

[quote]He's doing this because he wants to get it off his chest.

Thank you, Madame Mertzola!

by Anonymousreply 14305/10/2013

I remember reading Chandler’s interview with, I think, the court appointed psychiatrist. I was shocked by how Michael Jackson took over the kid’s life. It wasn’t just the sexual abuse, there were also mind games, isolation of the kid from his family by sending them off shopping with MJ’s credit card so he can stay alone with him, dragging him across countries by emotionally blackmailing him. The parents were guilty too, I can’t believe they allowed a grown man to sleep in their son’s room during the night. It sounded like he felt there was no place he could escape Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 14405/11/2013

R130 Madonna is also building 10 schools for young girls in Milawi and recently auctioned off one of her prized Leger paintings for 7.2 million with proceeds going to girls education

by Anonymousreply 14505/11/2013

I tend to follow biblical advice not to thank God for not making me like certain people,but I make an exception with pedophilia.

I cant think of anything more ghastly,difficult or demeaning than spending your life pursuing children for romantic or sexual purposes.

by Anonymousreply 14605/11/2013

Why didn't he molest us?!

by Anonymousreply 14705/11/2013

Corey actually did come out some years ago and say that he was touched inappropriately, if I remember correctly.

by Anonymousreply 14805/11/2013

Because you weren't desperate enough, R148. You already had your careers carved out. MJ wanted poorer kids with starstruck, money hungry parents. Predators know how to pick and groom the right victims.

by Anonymousreply 14905/11/2013

[quote]The fact that Wade testified, as an adult, under oath twice denying that any abuse occurred is the death knell for his case

Well look here Folks, we have Dr.Sigmund Freud AND Perry Mason all rolled into one posting here. Surprisingly, he has no idea what he's talking about.

by Anonymousreply 15005/11/2013

I find two things incredibly interesting;

1. There was an article in Rolling Stone years ago that described Jackson's home. Sitting on a desk, in plain view of everyone, were two blow up sex dolls, a female and a male. They were approximately the size of children. I never saw this info reprinted anywhere else, yet it seems quite telling, especially since he made no effort to hide them from children who might be in his house.

2. He had a large collection of Nazi memorabilia, and sometimes compared himself to Hitler. It's thought that soon after his death, someone in the family expunged the home of his extensive Nazi collection. It's funny that this is often ignored as well.

Didn't he also give alcohol to minors? Wasn't that one of the accusations against him? His bedroom was apparently heavily alarmed, so he knew when people were approaching even when they were still quite far away.

Then there's the matter that Lisa Marie Presley stated that his 'little boy act' was a facade, and that he never spoke in his whispery baby talk when they were alone. She said he acted like an adult man when no one else was around.

How can anyone doubt his guilt? Is celebrity really that powerful? I loved his music, but he was clearly an abhorrent child molester.

by Anonymousreply 15105/11/2013

R149 & R152 do you have links, because I've google those tidbits, but couldn't find anything.

by Anonymousreply 15205/12/2013

I think he was a child molester and I think it's good that he is dead because I believe he either molested his own children or WOULD eventually molest his sons. The mother of his first two children should be deeply ashamed...sold her own children for the money...how low can you go?

by Anonymousreply 15305/12/2013

Has it ever been revealed if he actually legally adopted these kids? They are clearly not his and you can't just hand over a kid and say, here, they're yours.

by Anonymousreply 15405/12/2013

"Has it ever been revealed if he actually legally adopted these kids?"

His name was on their birth certificate as "father", so under the law he is their father, regardless of whose DNA went where.

by Anonymousreply 15505/12/2013

oooh, excuse me, I need to run the the "Celebrity with the freakiest fans' thread.

by Anonymousreply 15605/13/2013

Jackson just had "the mind of a child"

And have you looked inside one of THOSE lately?

by Anonymousreply 15705/16/2013

Wade was on the Today show today but I didn't get a chance to watch it.

Here's the link to the interview though:

by Anonymousreply 15805/16/2013

From the interview : So why now? Says Robson, he wasn't ready to face up to the truth until he began to realize how he would feel if a stranger molested his son, born two years ago. "This is not a case of repressed memory," said Robson. "I have never forgotten one moment of what Michael did to me, but I was psychologically and emotionally completely unable and unwilling to understand that it was sexual abuse."

by Anonymousreply 15905/16/2013

he's hot and of course, he's a dancer, so he probably is bi or gay

by Anonymousreply 16005/16/2013

Lisa Marie also stated in an interview a few years ago (Howard Stern, maybe) that she wouldn't leave her kids alone with him. I can't find a reference to it on google.

by Anonymousreply 16105/16/2013

[quote] "This is not a case of repressed memory," said Robson. "I have never forgotten one moment of what Michael did to me...

So you committed perjury and helped set a child molester free to find more victims -- and for that, you think you deserve a pay out?

by Anonymousreply 16205/16/2013

I don't think he's gay. He fucked Britney.

by Anonymousreply 16305/16/2013

That's irrelevant to this conversation, R 161

One of the ways molesters get kids to continue is to convince them they enjoy it and are thus a party to, not a victim. Being jerked off feels good, so I'd guess it's a powerful tool in a pedophile's kit.

Robson said specifically that Michael told him that if he told they would both go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 16405/16/2013

R153...No. As I stated, it only appeared in Rolling Stone and was never followed up anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 16605/16/2013

What needs to be done, is by law put a stop to money being given to victims. If anything, have that money go to organizations that help such children. This way, you know anyone accusing isn't doing it for money.

by Anonymousreply 16705/16/2013

R167, Do you remember who was on the cover of the Rolling Stone magazine? I might be able to find it.

by Anonymousreply 16805/16/2013

[quote]So you committed perjury and helped set a child molester free to find more victims -- and for that, you think you deserve a pay out?

Because being molested fucks you up, you idiot. Maybe he wants a "pay out" to pay for the years of therapy trying to get over having to suck a thirty five year's dick under threat of prison, especially when your own parents are handing him over to him every night. Jackson admitted on video to sleeping with boys, not of his family, because he "loves children". He had Neverland, a millionaire's version of "You want some candy little boy?" His own maid testified she saw Wade in the shower with a Jackson, grown man. Must be nice to go through life with everything so black and white for you.

by Anonymousreply 16905/16/2013

r169, this is what Wiki has about the info on that article

Roth, Kristin (14 September 2000), "Wade Robson" Rolling Stone (849):120

by Anonymousreply 17005/16/2013

Thanks R171, I just read that through a research database, but that's only a 333 word profile of Wade and doesn't even mention Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 17105/16/2013

Also wanted to add, I did a search for Michael Jackson +blow up dolls in Rolling Stone and all the results seemed too random.

by Anonymousreply 17205/16/2013

R172 you might want to look for Maureen Orth's Vanity Fair article from 05 or 06. It was extremely detailed and well written.

by Anonymousreply 17305/16/2013

They spoke about today on The View. Whoopi doesn't believe him.

I was molested as a young boy. Like Robson, I never forgot it. I just didn't want to deal with it. Or couldn't deal with it. It's hard to explain, but I just put it deep in the brain freezer and tried my best to never think about it. Every single guy I dated from 20 to 34 asked me point blank if I was molested (because I froze up during sex). And I lied every single time. Repressed memory and not wanting to deal with and/or not knowing how to deal the memory are two very different things.

There's a part of me that still wishes I had kept my mouth shut. You feel gross and tainted and broken all the time. It fucking blows.

by Anonymousreply 17405/16/2013

The article in Rolling Stone was about Jackson, not Robson. It talked about the interior of his house. I'm sorry, I don't remember who was on the cover. I mainly remember the detail about the dolls because it was so glaring and seemed to confirm people's suspicions about him.

by Anonymousreply 17505/16/2013

Of course Whoopi doesn't believe him. She's a moron.

The problem for Robson is that he testified for Jackson against that other victim. That was a disgusting thing to do, and it wipes out his chances of being heard now.

by Anonymousreply 17605/16/2013

[quote]The problem for Robson is that he testified for Jackson against that other victim. That was a disgusting thing to do, and it wipes out his chances of being heard now.

That and his glowing remarks about Jackson as recently as 2011.

by Anonymousreply 17705/16/2013

Well, and he was probably paid by Jackson, and if that comes out he's finished.

by Anonymousreply 17805/16/2013

R129 nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 17905/16/2013

Any reputable Psychiatrist will explain why he lied.

by Anonymousreply 18005/16/2013

I don't know what the truth is, I wasn't there. There are some things that make me suspicious of the claims and others that make me wonder if it's true. Separate and apart from the other claims.

It's funny because there are so many videos of Michael (for people who weren't fans of his until later and actually remember this) in his late teens and early 20s and he's COMPLETELY NORMAL. You remember how grown acting he was as a child? There are so many videos of him with his brothers and family and he is not being bullied, he actually is teasing and making fun of other people..as a prankster/instigator. He had normal relationships with women (it was obvious he had a thing for D. Ross..there are videos where this is apparent, as well..it was not just a motherly thing) and Stephanie Mills used to mess with him back in the day and attests to how normal he was (says she doesn't know what happened afterward). He cultivated this, "I'm a big kid, I never matured in some ways" thing. Youtube it, he was a normal 20 something MAN. Plus, despite his brothers actually having pretty light voices, his natural voice was deeper than most of theirs. Why would a normal man cultivate such an image. The grown man I saw in the different videos could never get away with sleeping with other people's children but if you turn yourself into a weirdo people don't even question it. Remember that suggestive book with little boys photos they found? Ohh, "I didn't know it was there". B.S.

Having said that, he's gotten gotten by scam artists before. Just like he was able to prey on a certain type of parent that would allow things with their child for money, he also attracted scammers willing to use their children to get over (financially) by suing him.

by Anonymousreply 18105/16/2013

I know it's shallow but I can't get beyond how hot Wade is as an adult.

by Anonymousreply 18205/16/2013

It never was a repressed memory. It proves TMZ is biased and full of crap. Anyone who is defending MJ has tendencies to molest kids or is a mj fan psycho.

by Anonymousreply 18305/16/2013

He was on the today show this morning - I thought he came across as very believable. Probably also very well coached, but his emotions when speaking about his son definitely seemed genuine.

by Anonymousreply 18405/16/2013

[quote]It never was a repressed memory. It proves TMZ is biased and full of crap. Anyone who is defending MJ has tendencies to molest kids or is a mj fan psycho.

Which makes the issue even more murky. I don't see how anyone can seriously think that his perjury on the stand won't have a serious affect on whether he gets a dime out of the Jackson estate.

Jackson was acquitted in 2005 due in large part to the fact that both his accuser and his mother admitted they had lied in a previous civil suit where the mother said she was sexually molested by security guards at J.C. Penny after she was caught shoplifting. Then she had to admit that she had committed welfare fraud.

by Anonymousreply 18505/16/2013

Regarding Diana Ross, R182, after MJ died, I talked to my music professor about him. She told me she knew someone who had once illustrated an Michael Jackson comic book. He wasn't sure how to draw MJ, and someone told him "Just draw Diana Ross." He did, and MJ loved it.

by Anonymousreply 18605/16/2013

r186 nobody gives a fuck if he gets a dime out of the estate. Go back to your mj fansite you freak

by Anonymousreply 18705/16/2013

Jermaine Jackson -- "Wade Robson is full of shit."

by Anonymousreply 18805/16/2013

R184/188 you're the freak dear. Robson filed a legal claim to his estate. Posting facts and the realities of Robson is going to face isn't being a fangurl you shitstain.

Maureen Orth wrote and strongly hinted that Robson's family were helped financially by Jackson and that Jackson was able to pull strings to get Robson's family permanent resident visa's.

by Anonymousreply 18905/16/2013

r182 Mj wanted to BE Diana Ross which is why he got all that plastic surgery, which was modeled after hers. I don't think he had a romantic interest in her, it was diva worship. And light-skin worship.

by Anonymousreply 19005/16/2013

R191, Diana ain't light-skinned. Michael did write and produce her hit song "Muscles", however.

by Anonymousreply 19105/16/2013

MJ and Diana tear up the stage

by Anonymousreply 19205/16/2013

[quote] I don't see how anyone can seriously think that his perjury on the stand won't have a serious affect on whether he gets a dime out of the Jackson estate

It isn't considered perjury when a Molestation victim is brainwashed from age seven to fourteen, when Jackson threw him away for being too old, that you must NEVER tell. For some reason you think none of this effects a kid and they just skip into adult hood unscathed.

by Anonymousreply 19305/16/2013

I always assumed Wade Robson got a career out of keeping his mouth shut.

by Anonymousreply 19405/16/2013

[quote]I always assumed Wade Robson got a career out of keeping his mouth shut.

Apparently, just the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 19505/16/2013

I completely believe Wade. Victims of child sexual abuse struggle with shame and are manipulated to think it's love and it should be a secret. Are you surprised Janet left the country?

by Anonymousreply 19605/16/2013

Janet has nothing to do with this, R197.

by Anonymousreply 19705/17/2013

Get ready girls, Wade won't be alone for long. There's another monster bomb ready to drop on Jacko's party coming soon.

by Anonymousreply 19805/17/2013

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Wade Robson is sexy. I bet he has a nice schlong and a good hip rhythm/stroke action motion during sex. Belly and All, I'd still present my hole to Wade!!

by Anonymousreply 19905/17/2013

Mouth shut on what R195? lol

by Anonymousreply 20005/17/2013

Michael already admitted he was guilty

by Anonymousreply 20105/17/2013

He fucked Britney, Justin and MJ? Wow, lucky guy.

by Anonymousreply 20205/17/2013

Here is where I am having a problem - he says it was not repressed memory so he infact lied when he testified for Michael. He claims he only now realized that it was molestation and that it happened for years from 7-14. Okay So during the whole molestation trial and his testimony he never ever thought "gee what these kids are saying happened happened to me" or being an adult and having had sex - now knowing that what Michael did was wrong...no he testified for Michael. Any good lawyer will rip that testimony apart.

by Anonymousreply 20305/17/2013

Close captioned for the comprehending-impaired:

When Wade Robson was a boy, he was one of many boys molested by Michael Jackson. He and his parents allowed this to happen because a) Michael Jackson was a major star and, b) it might have a big payoff.

Wade and his folks managed a big financial arrangement with MJ, which is why Wade is working as a choreographer and not as an expediter at Godfather's Pizza.

A condition of the payoff was Wade's silence. If you don't get caught (or, in this case, even if you do) it's much cheaper than losing your sugar daddy.

MJ died. There's lots of cash laying around and the vultures are circling.

Really, if you're going to sell something, what would be more lucrative--Wade Robson's "choreography," (okay, I'll be nice and call it "choreography"), or his story as Michael Jackson's piece of A?

by Anonymousreply 20405/17/2013

That note to Taj and mother: a subconscious way of getting himself caught? A way to stop himself?

by Anonymousreply 20505/18/2013

I believe this- I worked with a bunch of MJ dancers years ago, and they alluded to this. Cut to FB, where they all support Wade.

by Anonymousreply 20605/18/2013

Wade Robson is actually a great choreographer, r205.

When is the next round of accusations coming out?

by Anonymousreply 20705/19/2013

But his days as a much-sought choreographer are over.

I believe he was molested. But he lied, probably for money, and helped Jackson fight against the other victim. And that makes him the lowest of the low.

by Anonymousreply 20805/19/2013

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 20905/19/2013

My guess is that there are plenty of potentially great choreographers who are working as baristas or web designers simply because they didn't get the lucky break that some of the choreographers we know had.

by Anonymousreply 21005/19/2013

[quote]Wade and his folks managed a big financial arrangement with MJ, which is why Wade is working as a choreographer and not as an expediter at Godfather's Pizza.

Wade didn't manage a big financial arrangement with MJ. Wade was a CHILD.

[quote]And that makes him the lowest of the low.

No, it makes him a victim of child molestation who was brainwashed for years to say nothing or something terrible was going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 21105/19/2013

Bad form to bring up Oprah here. In a tearful confession the last season of her show, she admitted that she was devastated by the fact that if Michael Jackson had abused little boys and had she, in fact, been a little boy, she would probably have been one of his victims. The possibility still haunts her to this day.

by Anonymousreply 21505/20/2013

[quote]He should be locked up for slander.

You can't slander the dead, you pathetic MJ apologist.

Perhaps you should watch Nancy Grace more often.

by Anonymousreply 21605/20/2013

I often wonder why Michael never molested me when I was young, hanging out at Neverland on weekends and showing him my taint.

by Anonymousreply 21705/20/2013

In cases like this, the award for lowest of the low goes to the molester himself.

by Anonymousreply 21805/20/2013

Wade should sue MJ's estate for a small fortune.

When he wins, the kid he fucked over by perjuring himself should sue Wade for half of a small fortune.

They were both molested by that sick fuck. There's no reason why they can't both be compensated for it now.

by Anonymousreply 21905/20/2013

Exactly, THAT kid should sue Wade.

by Anonymousreply 22005/20/2013

You have to hand it to the MJ Estate for the complete 180 they have pulled off.

60 minutes did a story last night on all of the money the estate has been able to make since his death. Apparently MJ has sold 50MM albums and the estate has made $500MM. Those kids are set for life, they will never have to work a day in their lives.

Debbie Rowe is one smart cookie, she is digging her claws into Paris, she will be well taken care of into her old age.

Right up until his death MJ was viewed as a pedophile and weirdo, he lived in seclusion. If he had lived who knows if he would have even made it through the "This Is It" Tour? Whatever the case he would still be living beyond his means, drowning in debt and his reputation would be in the gutter.

Now, whenever he is mentioned they only talk about what an amazing artist he was, how he died too young, so on and so forth.

It really is incredible if you think about it. So many view MJ's career and legacy through rose colored glasses.

MJ's estate would be wise to quietly settle with Wade. Have him sign a confidentiality agreement and drop the suit. Too much money is at stake to have a long protracted drama played out through the media.

by Anonymousreply 22105/20/2013

R222= scary creep.

by Anonymousreply 22205/20/2013

R182, I don't think he had romantic feelings towards Ross, he wanted to BE Ross.

by Anonymousreply 22305/20/2013

[quote]Bad form to bring up Oprah here.

Why R216? You even tell of her Jackson connection. Are we supposed to pretend they never met?

by Anonymousreply 22405/20/2013

[quote] If he had lived who knows if he would have even made it through the "This Is It" Tour?

I think this could possibly be the most fascinating thing ever said on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 22505/20/2013

Exactly r224. That song he wrote for her is gay as hell. There's another song he wrote for La Toya called Night Time Lover, the one good thing she did and that's very Miss Ross styled.

I remember some story where Michael would check into hotels as "Miss Ross" or ask to be called it at times which I can well believe. A case of gay diva worship there, like the film Laura.

by Anonymousreply 22605/20/2013

How about the Jennifer Holliday song?

by Anonymousreply 22705/20/2013

When is the other shoe going to drop on MJ's nasty decomposed pedo ass?

Who will it be, Macauley Culkin?

by Anonymousreply 22805/23/2013

One day, Mac will figure he can make some money by putting together a tell-all book.

by Anonymousreply 22905/23/2013

I think MacCauley will testify that he too was touched and that is why he's so messed up now.

by Anonymousreply 23105/23/2013

Only a sick man like Wacko Jacko would befriend and invite little boys to spend the night at his home. He paid money to the victims' families so they would shut up, no wonder his fans are so stupid to realize what a pig he was even after his death.

by Anonymousreply 23205/23/2013

[quote]i want to believe Wade but what bothers me is the suing for money aspect of his lawsuit.

I agree. He should be suing for poptarts instead of money. Who ever heard of suing for money???!!!!! It just isn't done.

by Anonymousreply 23305/23/2013

[quote]I think MacCauley will testify that he too was touched and that is why he's so messed up now.

It would be a good thing if Macaulay would speak out but I don't think it will happen.

by Anonymousreply 23405/24/2013

Culkin is so fucked up thanks to Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 23505/25/2013

Even if Wade was molested, he is still a douchebag for lying on the stand.

by Anonymousreply 23605/25/2013

Jackson was a monster who preyed on young boys while claiming he didn't have a normal childhood which is just bullshit. His fans are insane for defending that freak's obesession with children as if it's normal for a grown man to invite little boys to sleep in his bed and take showers with him at that shithole known as Neverland, it's obvious he terrorized his victims and thier families due to his celebrity status. His kids whom he claimed to be their father are not his flesh and blood, he used them to satisfy his urges as a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 23705/25/2013

If Robson gets five or six million from the Jackson Estate it won't make a dent in their bank account. They'll make that back in a month.

by Anonymousreply 23806/02/2013

not surprised jacko was wacko for little boys

by Anonymousreply 23907/30/2013

It wasn't Michael Jackson that fucked Macaulay Culkin up. It was his parents. Remember he had a crazy father and he eventually sued his parents.

by Anonymousreply 24007/30/2013

I keep hoping there will be an update that says Robson is getting million$ -- followed by Culkin admitting what went on with him when he stayed over.

by Anonymousreply 24108/01/2013

R240, its not one or the other. Mj molested kids whose parents let it happen. All are scum.

by Anonymousreply 24208/02/2013

Gross -

by Anonymousreply 24308/04/2014

So whatever happened with this?

by Anonymousreply 24411/13/2014
Need more help? Click Here.