Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How do you feel about shared Facebook pages?

I am Facebook friends with a guy that has a shared Facebook with his very rich, very Frau wife. He is a bad boy, so I see why it has to be that way.

Lately, she is posting about how she would have given birth soon. She posted a picture of a necklace that says "Mommy of an Angel". The worst part is that I was getting sick of her usual updates containing Jesus, marriage, or pictures of little dogs. I can guarantee my friend would have an ounce of privacy if it were an option.

by Facebook did this to mereply 1305/08/2013

I think they're strange and often there's mistrust in the relationship.

by Facebook did this to mereply 105/08/2013

She posts so much stuff about her miscarriage!

by Facebook did this to mereply 205/08/2013

I think you're jealous because you don't have anyone to share a Facebook page with.

by Facebook did this to mereply 305/08/2013

I think it bizzare you never who's posting and it presents like a split personality . I guess a lot of couples do not trust each other .

by Facebook did this to mereply 405/08/2013

R2 that its really gross it's like emotional vomiting . The personal stuff people post amazes me.

by Facebook did this to mereply 505/08/2013

OP Im confused. You say you are "Facebook friends with a guy". What exactly does that mean? You only know him from Facebook?

There is a way you can block the news feeds created by others from showing up on your page.

And yes, I agree. Sharing a Facebook page is sort of strange. Its like your life is so deeply enmeshed with someone else you have given up all of your own identity. One of my friends had a page he shared with his wife. Then he left her.

by Facebook did this to mereply 605/08/2013

It means we have added each other on Facebook. Doesn't it?

by Facebook did this to mereply 705/08/2013

Have friends with a shared page. You never know which one is posting unless they say something like "John just" or "Steve told me". I think it is weird.

by Facebook did this to mereply 805/08/2013

I know a couple who freely post to each other's Facebook pages. They'll just grab their partner's phone and post away. You can only tell by tone or writing style which one is really posting. Obviously, I hate them.

by Facebook did this to mereply 905/08/2013

a childhood friend has one....it kind of freaks me out that you can't contact her without going thru her boyfriend.

by Facebook did this to mereply 1005/08/2013

[quote]I can guarantee my friend would have an ounce of privacy if it were an option.

OP, have you been diagnosed, or are you out in the world thinking and acting like this?

by Facebook did this to mereply 1105/08/2013

R11, contrary to his wife, he only makes about one post in a year. Nauseatingly, it was in praise of her.

by Facebook did this to mereply 1205/08/2013

It's weird. I've only seen it a few times.

I checked out the FB page of a guy I almost hooked up with. His wife posted from his page. I felt sorry for him and wished I hooked up with him when I had the chance.

by Facebook did this to mereply 1305/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.