Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Cuomo is interviewing Amanda Knox

...and he's tearing her a new asshole, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 5705/10/2013

Yeah, I'm sure homophobic, dumb as a box of rocks Cuomo is grilling her. Did you see his CNN Boston Marathon coverage? Guy's a moron.

by Anonymousreply 105/07/2013

Homophobic? The hell you say!

by Anonymousreply 205/07/2013

I don't know if she is a murderer but she comes off as ice cold in this interview. Something is not right. It's a performance. And not a very convincing one at that. She's hiding something. Or maybe I just don't like her.

by Anonymousreply 305/08/2013

He's not a homophobe!!!! hE USED TO CUDDLE WITH sAM DAILY!!!

by Anonymousreply 405/08/2013

R3 doesn't like her, so she must be guilty.

Oh-kay.

by Anonymousreply 605/08/2013

[quote]I don't know if she is a murderer but she comes off as ice cold in this interview. Something is not right. It's a performance.

That's the same bullshit logic the Australian jury used to convict Lindy "The dingo's got my baby!" Chamberlain.

You cannot insist that people cry enough at the drop of a hat to suit your appetite for public grief. Actual people don't exist to perform for you on television.

by Anonymousreply 705/08/2013

Yes, R3, six days out of seven, Jody Arias's lawyer doesn't like Amanda Knox either.

by Anonymousreply 805/08/2013

She got busted for throwing rocks at cars as a college student. She's definitely off kilter.

by Anonymousreply 905/08/2013

I didn't say she was a murderer. I said it looked to me like she was giving a performance and is hiding something. Don't misconstrue what I wrote to make a point, r6. She's trying to look like she feels some emotion and she's failing. I don't understand a word of your post, r8. Didn't she falsely accuse two other people of committing the crime to save her own ass? So, she's a liar but not a murderer. Oh-kay.

by Anonymousreply 1005/08/2013

[quote]Didn't she falsely accuse two other people of committing the crime to save her own ass?

Speaking of misconstruction.

by Anonymousreply 1105/08/2013

Watch "In the Name of the Father" starring Daniel Day-Lewis and you'll see how innocent people are made to confess.

by Anonymousreply 1205/08/2013

Try finding a transcript of her interview with Diane Sawyer and get back to me,r11. I'm not miscontruing anything. She admitted to it in the interview.

by Anonymousreply 1305/08/2013

She falsely accused one other person in the interrogation----the black bar owner.

by Anonymousreply 1405/08/2013

Looks like she is innocent but I agree something ain't right about her...

by Anonymousreply 1505/08/2013

Raffaele Sollecito is so sweet. I don't doubt his innocence at all so I guess she is innocent too (just a spoiled bitchy upper class white girl)

by Anonymousreply 1605/08/2013

She was roommate to the young woman who was murdered for only 6 weeks before the murder.

And there were other roommates, I think, in the apt.

One doesn't ordinarily develop a strong bond or even a strong interest in a roommate in only 6 weeks - hence some lack of emotion. Amanda barely knew the young woman who was murdered.

by Anonymousreply 1705/08/2013

Chris Cuomo did an excellent job of interviewing Amanda Knox.

His questions were interesting and probing.

You could tell he has a law degree (he is a licensed attorney) by the content and form of his questions.

by Anonymousreply 1805/08/2013

What did he ask her and how did she do? I think all the interview questions are given ahead of time right ?

by Anonymousreply 1905/08/2013

"Still smoke weed?"

by Anonymousreply 2005/08/2013

On twitter he said she asked for nothing to be off limits and that he wanted her to have the best platform to convince the doubters.

by Anonymousreply 2105/08/2013

[quote]She falsely accused one other person in the interrogation----the black bar owner.

What she did could only be construed as an "accusation" by someone who has an axe to grind.

by Anonymousreply 2205/08/2013

Your post makes no sense, r22. Why does the family of the murdered woman still think Amanda Knox is guilty? Because she acts guilty? Because she lied? Because, to this day, she has never reached out to them or tried to explain her inexplicable behavior to them? Or did Meredith tell them things about her that, in hind sight, made them realize Amanda really is a disturbed young woman? Her strange and detached, and almost flippant, affect after the murder reminded me of someone else. Susan Atkins.

by Anonymousreply 2305/08/2013

r23, you may want to do your research outside of tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 2405/08/2013

[quote]She falsely accused one other person in the interrogation----the black bar owner.

That was already explained. They broke her down and began putting words in her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 2505/08/2013

[italic]Chris Cuomo did an excellent job of interviewing Amanda Knox.

His questions were interesting and probing.

You could tell he has a law degree (he is a licensed attorney) by the content and form of his questions.[/italic]

Hi Chris! Still doing interviews on behalf of the Westboro Church?

Sorry that CNN gig didn't work out for you. You need an IQ higher than 15 to be taken seriously as a journalist.

by Anonymousreply 2605/08/2013

[quote]Looks like she is innocent but I agree something ain't right about her..

Since that Diane Sawyer interview and this latest one, I've noticed a lot of people saying this.

by Anonymousreply 2705/08/2013

What mafia deal foisted Tardomo on the public? Not since Luke Russert...

I caught a glimpse of an interview he did recently and his tone was all wrong. He only has two approaches: grinning/preening for the fluff interviews; and embarrassingly "authoritative". He was almost yelling at the people to try to appear to be A Serious Journalist.

by Anonymousreply 2805/08/2013

R28, you have it totally right about Cuomo and that's why he's unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 2905/08/2013

LOL R20. I kinda chuckled when he asked her that so casually.

by Anonymousreply 3005/08/2013

She had all the questions ahead of the interview.

I wonder if CNN paid.

by Anonymousreply 3105/08/2013

He's in trouble for calling her a sexual "freak" repeatedly--gawker is accusing him of sexual harassment.

by Anonymousreply 3205/08/2013

"You went in there, for some kinda freaky sexual activity that went wrong... is there truth to that proposition?"

"Were you into deviant sex? Insensitive question, but hey! we got to get to what it is..."

"Did you have any experimental activities you're embarrassed to talk about?"

"Do you party? Still smoke weed?"

"Strange... why are you the one who is strange?" What makes you strange?"

"Knox is into some freaky sexual things..."

"Motive: you're a freak! You went in there to do something freaky with Meredith..."

Yeah, that's really a great interview. It really tells us so much about the murder when he calls her a sexual freak multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 3305/08/2013

I don't know much about Knox or her roommate's murder. I haven't seen either of the interviews (Sawyer's or Cuomo's) so I have no opinion on her demeanor.

In defense of people who find something "off" about this girl, it's not that weird. I had the same reaction to Susan Smith the day she gave her press conference, begging the "kidnapper" to return her children. There was something really disturbing about her affect. I was immediately sure that whatever had happened to those kids, she was the one who had done it and I was not alone in reacting to her that way.

It's obviously not proof of anything but it's not completely wacko either.

by Anonymousreply 3405/08/2013

I felt sorry for her when the camera cut to her hands, knuckles battered because she's taking self defense classes. If she is innocent, then the poor girl has had enough already.

By the way, does anyone else think she favors Katie Holmes?

by Anonymousreply 3505/08/2013

[quote] Why does the family of the murdered woman still think Amanda Knox is guilty? Because she acts guilty? Because she lied? Because, to this day, she has never reached out to them or tried to explain her inexplicable behavior to them?

her family are the ones who are strange. The man who raped, tortured and murdered their daughter/sister is in jail. His DNA was found inside Meredith. His blood and fingerprints were found all over her bedroom, her body, her purse/wallet and the bathroom. His fingerprints were found in Meredith's blood. Not one bit of Amanda or Raffelle's blood or DNA was found anywhere in Meredith's room, her body or her belongings. Rudy fled the country the day after the murder. He called a friend (and the phone call was taped) a few days after the murder and admitted he didn't know Amanda Knox and she wasn't there when he murdered robbed/raped/murdered Meredith

After they know all of this, they don't have a problem and did not attend Rudy Guede's appeal hearing. They didn't even make a statement or send a letter asking the judge not to decrease his sentence. That is something I find ABSOLUTELY SICKENING about the Kercher family. They're fine with that. They've NEVER EVER said one bad word against him. As far as they're concerned he doesn't exist

His (Rudy's) jail sentence was reduced from 20 or 25 yrs down to 16. He only has to serve 8 of those yrs and he'll be eligible for release a year or two from now. The Kercher family is cool with the man who raped, tortured and murdered Meredith getting out of jail soon, but they are against Amanda Knox who was completely exonerated by a panel of judges and independent forensic experts. The Kercher's don't seem to believe in forensic evidence and were and are willing to listen to anything the insane deranged prosecutor told them. Someone should ask the family why they don't care what Rudy Guede did to Meredith

by Anonymousreply 3605/08/2013

Someone should ask you, R36, why you are so obsessed with this case.

Fucking ghoul.

by Anonymousreply 3705/08/2013

r37, you come across as obsessed with case in your comments at r34. You shouldn't be throwing stones from your own glass house.

by Anonymousreply 3805/08/2013

I hate r37.

by Anonymousreply 3905/08/2013

"By the way, does anyone else think she favors Katie Holmes?"

She reminds me of Mariel Hemingway.

by Anonymousreply 4005/08/2013

I can't stand Cuomo, he's overbearing and doesn't wipe.

by Anonymousreply 4105/08/2013

God, r36, thank you!

I swear that people just want to hate this girl for the sake of hating someone. Even if there was a video of Meredith getting raped and killed by Rudy they'd still try to find a way to make Amanda out to be the devil.

The Italian prosecutor was basically one of those therapists that convinces clients that they were sexually abuse, that their parents were in some Satanic cult.

Amanda was a liberal, female, who had sex outside of marriage. That was her crime.

They told her that she was HIV+ to fuck with her, and got her to write down her past sexual partners. They then took it and gave it to the media. This case was a travesty. All that's left is to burn Amanda at the stake and get it over with. Put the Scarlet letter on her as well!

Honestly, I'm surprised she didn't kill herself. When you take into account all the shit they put her through, can you blame her for being off, or guarded?

by Anonymousreply 4205/08/2013

Cuomo is the male Sarah Palin. He's dumb as shit.

by Anonymousreply 4305/08/2013

Chris Cuomo is a homo.

Amanda Knox is a fox.

I need to fart.

by Anonymousreply 4405/08/2013

R38, I stand corrected - you are a *delusional* fucking ghoul.

My post at R34 states quite clearly that I know very little about this case and have no opinion on the Knox girl's demeanor. I referenced a moment in the Susan Smith case.

R40, get some sleep. You'll feel better in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 4505/09/2013

[quote]I can't stand Cuomo, he's overbearing and doesn't wipe.

He doesn't wipe? How would you know this?

by Anonymousreply 4605/09/2013

I'm just going to come out and say it: Raffaele Sollecito is hot.

by Anonymousreply 4705/09/2013

Ah, but not as hot as Cuomo...

by Anonymousreply 4805/09/2013

She's a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 4905/09/2013

I haven't seen anyone mention anything about it but yesterday on the CBS Evening News Scott Pelley had a strangely hard-hitting interview with Elizabeth Smart after the Cleveland story came out that similarly came across extremely insensitive.

In the Smart interview, she seemed like she was just on to say how wonderful it was the girls were found but Pelley weirdly decided to take his time with Smart to grill her about exactly how she was sexually abused and why she didn't have the will to leave or escape during her captivity.

by Anonymousreply 5005/09/2013

I thought she probably wasn't guilty until I saw the interview. She came across very badly as manipulative, totally self-absorbed, exhibitionistic, desperate for attention - any kind of attention - and incapable of explaining her creepy behavior after the murder.

Psycho.

by Anonymousreply 5105/09/2013

Dear God, let R51 be a parody.

by Anonymousreply 5205/09/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5305/09/2013

Iam watching it on my DVR. I believe.Actually I believe she was totally railroaded by a culture, country , insane prosecutor and judicial system she didn't understand

Kind of LOCKED UP ABROAD

by Anonymousreply 5405/09/2013

chris cuomo is an asswipe. i absolutely loathed the way he conducted that interview, as if he had already decided she was guilty and was being forced to treat her as not guilty, but his real feelings kept coming through. he continually called her a sexual deviant, kept asking her why she was so strange and why people thought she was strange, and all kinds of bullshit. absolute nonsense. there is not ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE that links her to the case. but that doesn't seem to matter. the numbskulls who have decided she's guilty think so simply because she 'acts weird' or 'looks weird' or some other absolutely cretinous reasoning.

and by the way, it's no coincidence that cuomo treated amanda knox like shit and scott pelley did the same thing to elizabeth smart. two asshole men dealing with women they obviously consider whores.

by Anonymousreply 5505/10/2013

Anybody think Cuomo got off on grilling Amanda the way he did?

by Anonymousreply 5605/10/2013

I used to think that Amanda killed that girl. Now I'm not so sure.

One thing I do know is that Knox needs to watch some interviews with Jodi Arias.

At least Jodi can cry. Knox has to try so fucking hard just to squeeze out a few tears.

by Anonymousreply 5705/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.