Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Prince Harry's Dad, James Hewitt Sure Has A Lot Of Dick (NSFW)

Funny how it was proven that James was fucking Diana 9 months before Harry came along, and they were fucking as far back as 1981. Both lied about it publicly, but James spilled the beans at every given opportunity, and the media caught them kissing in the early 80s, way before they said that they had met. Diana referred to James' dick as "my friend." Kinda like Charles' "tampon". Sad that Harry will never know who his real father is. I guess he could do a DNA test in secret. If Will dies, I guess he doesn't want to fuck up and be denied the throne. James was trying to sell Diana's dirty love letters a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5905/09/2013

OP lives in a universe where the autumn of 1986 came 9 months before the autumn of 1984. In this same universe, the word gullible is not in the dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 105/07/2013

Harry has Prince Charles' ears.

by Anonymousreply 205/07/2013

r1, that was debunked. The media proved that they were lovers as early as 1981. Everyone has gone on record about Hewitt himself admitted that they were fucking 9 months before Harry was born. He was fearful of being bumped on if it came to light, and he didn't wish to be father to the kid.

by Anonymousreply 305/07/2013

R3 The media hasnt proven anything. All they do is report Hewitt's claims which he keeps changing and updating whenever he needs some extra money.

by Anonymousreply 405/07/2013

Harry doesn't even look like Hewitt. He looks just like his paternal grandfather Prince Philip, except he has the characteristic red hair of the Spencers (which his maternal grandfather, maternal uncle, and maternal aunt all share).

by Anonymousreply 505/07/2013

r5, that's complete bullshit. Stop working overtime to explain away Harry having everything from Hewitt's looks to mannerisms. r4, this goes back before Hewitt ever started becoming a media whore.

by Anonymousreply 605/07/2013

[quote]Harry having everything from Hewitt's looks to mannerisms

Mannerisms are a learned trait. You dont inherit them.

Seriously dude, thats the best you can do?

by Anonymousreply 805/07/2013

[quote]Mannerisms are a learned trait. You dont inherit them.

Not true, R8. I didn't grow up with my father, but people tell me I have his mannerisms to a T.

Sidenote: Hewitt is pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 905/07/2013

The older Harry gets, the more he looks like a Windsor. You're a loon, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1105/08/2013

Harry looks like Hewitt whether Hewitt is Harry's father or not.

by Anonymousreply 1205/08/2013

I don't see "a lot of dick." In fact I don't see any dick at all.

Where's the beef wellington?

by Anonymousreply 1305/08/2013

OP's evidence Hewitt is Harry's father seems to be as lacking as the evidence he has a lot of dick.

by Anonymousreply 1405/08/2013

I see the old Queen Mother, Harry's great grandmother, in his face.

I see a little Philip and Betty, but no Spencer other than the red hair.

And very little Charles. For one, his ears don't look like open car doors.

by Anonymousreply 1505/08/2013

I see his ass on my face.

by Anonymousreply 1605/08/2013

In death, I like Diana better knowing she was a cum-gurgling road whore size queen.

by Anonymousreply 1705/08/2013

If the Palace had any inkling Harry was anybody's child other than Charles, they'd have pushed her down the steps herself.

by Anonymousreply 1805/08/2013

They all know he is James's kid. Even Harry knows it. That's why he is such the playboy and doesn't worry as much about image as his homely ass brother. He knows when it comes down to it, even technically he is third in line, he could never actually be crowned. If Harry had a shot at being crowned, he would be married, have some slut squeezing out crotch droppings and slipping anti-freeze into Kate's drinks.

by Anonymousreply 1905/08/2013

It's plain as day Harry has the same smile as the man in the picture.

by Anonymousreply 2005/08/2013

Oh, and where is this "lot of dick" you promised?

by Anonymousreply 2105/08/2013

[quote]It's plain as day Harry has the same smile as the man in the picture.

Considering the man in the picture is not even smiling, that statement is a bit of a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 2305/08/2013

R22 Does your source have a pic of the "lot of dick" in the headline?

by Anonymousreply 2405/08/2013

Oh, fuck off, prissy twat R23. [italic]Facial expression[/italic], then.

by Anonymousreply 2505/08/2013

Awww come on R25. Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sure that wasnt the first time someone corrected you. When you feel better, I'm sure you can find some more goal posts that need moving.

by Anonymousreply 2605/08/2013

"" In death, I like Diana better knowing she was a cum-gurgling road whore size queen. ""

cum-gurgling ??

by Anonymousreply 2705/08/2013

In order for you to have corrected me, R26, I would have to have been incorrect. So take your sports metaphor and suck it your ravenous, cavernous end zone.

by Anonymousreply 2805/08/2013

[quote]I would have to have been incorrect.

So now you are saying the man in the picture is smiling?

by Anonymousreply 2905/08/2013

R27. Yes, despite her public proper face, I would bet she was a dirty, dirty, birdie that gurgled the cum a bit before swallowing or spitting it back in your eye.

Just a hunch, I could be wrong.

by Anonymousreply 3005/08/2013

To me, yes, it's a smile, R29. It's certainly not a frown. I was letting you have "facial expressions" because of your exceeding prissiness.

by Anonymousreply 3105/08/2013

Who are these people who KNOW Hewitt is Harry's father? Are you all palace insiders?

by Anonymousreply 3205/08/2013

R31 If that pained expression is what you call a smile, all I can say is it must suck to be you.

by Anonymousreply 3305/08/2013

clear as the nose on his face and the beady little eyes (although harry is still cute.)

by Anonymousreply 3405/08/2013

"Pained"? Wow. I didn't see "pained" at all. I still don't see "pained."

I see "Look at me...if I move my hand you can see my 'naughty bits.'" And he grins.

Seriously, pauvre petit, if you [italic]really[/italic] see "pained" in that expression, [italic]you[/italic] are the one it sucks to be.

by Anonymousreply 3505/08/2013

Guzzling or gargling, pick one.

Stop trying to defend gurgling.

Just admit you're an idiot, and all will be well.

by Anonymousreply 3605/08/2013

R36. Girl, who said guzzling?

by Anonymousreply 3705/08/2013

The more I think about it, maybe Hewitt is Harry's father. Not only that, he could be the Queen's father as well.

by Anonymousreply 3805/08/2013

Harry has also started balding just like his brother and dad.

by Anonymousreply 3905/08/2013

[quote]I have it direct from the source.

Direct from [italic]which[/italic] source? you means from prince Charles himself?

Yes, we really believe that claim, Anonymous. I am sure he regularly confides in you truths about his sons' legitimacy.

by Anonymousreply 4005/08/2013

I think harry looks like his father Charles.

by Anonymousreply 4105/08/2013

Harry, unfortunately, looks like his grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 4205/08/2013

Surely some enterprising journalist could get ahold of some of his DNA for testing. It's not as if he' particularly careful about spreading it around.

by Anonymousreply 4305/08/2013

There was a test, years ago and the palace was "satisfied with the results."

by Anonymousreply 4405/08/2013

God, some of you seem [italic]really[/italic] invested in who Harry's real father is. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 4505/08/2013

"There was a test, years ago and the palace was "satisfied with the results.""

Right, R44. We never aired that episode. It was wild, with Charles refusing to supply his DNA, forcing us to take the sample right there on stage from Camilla's knickers.

by Anonymousreply 4605/08/2013

I can tell you there has never been a test that the Queen, Prince Phillip or Charles knows about. I, too, used to think there must have been, but really, they don't want to know.

by Anonymousreply 4705/08/2013

I can't believe the idiotic queens who are so invested in Harry being the son of Hewitt.

[quote]If Harry had a shot at being crowned, he would be married,

Prince Charles, who is pretty much guaranteed the throne, didn't marry till he was almost 33.

by Anonymousreply 4805/08/2013

He may or may not be Hewitt’s son, but in any case, Harry didn't get his looks from him. Here’s whom he got it from. He’s the spitting image of his maternal aunt, Sarah Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 4905/08/2013

ROTFLMAO R16

by Anonymousreply 5005/08/2013

I love how people like r49 have to go all the way back trying to find anyone who Harry looks like. Honey, Charles is not Harry's father. Period. Diana and James' affair matches up perfectly. It's right on schedule when it comes to Harry's birth. The evidence that James and Diana were screwing as far back as 1981 has been substantiated a million times. Everyone saw them. They were even caught kissing in 1981. Of course the palace was going to come up with another story. This is a family that is batshit crazy. A family full of drunk inbreds.

by Anonymousreply 5105/08/2013

Genetics skip generations. Harry looks like Prince Phillip.

by Anonymousreply 5205/08/2013

Dear R51, I have no Idea who Harry’s father is. His appearance indeed doesn’t indicate any particularly traceable Windsor feature. Neither does it, a part from a generic hair color and skin complexion, suggests he’s necessarily related to Hewitt. My point was that based on his looks, one shouldn’t settle this fraternity case, since he is, appearance wise, overwhelmingly and rather solely, a Spencer. And I love you too.

by Anonymousreply 5305/09/2013

Fraternity = paternity. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 5405/09/2013

That pic at OP's link shows where Harry gets his looks and his exhibitionism.

by Anonymousreply 5505/09/2013

Diana was known for her love of snowballing.

by Anonymousreply 5605/09/2013

I see a pic of an average flaccid penis easily cupped and covered by a fraction of a hand.

by Anonymousreply 5705/09/2013

[quote]Harry has also started balding just like his brother and dad.

He has? I haven't noticed.

by Anonymousreply 5805/09/2013

Major Hewitt?

YOU ARE THE FATHER.

Gimme a break of course Harry is a bastard they all know it.

by Anonymousreply 5905/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.