Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Nancy Grace A Sociopath?

She is the phoniest, bullshit, propaganda artist in existence. I love her, "What I love, about what I do..." all teary eyed, sporting her Southern twang. Her IQ is obviously below 100.

BTW, has anyone noticed how the dickheads on HLN's roster of white trash shows scream when covering cases like Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony? Nancy Grace started that. She's a big bully, and they all suck up to her. She pulls that authoritarian crap. Unfortunately, she has turned the US into a lynch mob when it comes to the justice system. You can't tune her out.

She has this raging queen reporter on her show. He could also pass as a woman. He's so over the top, screaming on top of his lugs, trying to make every report overly dramatic.

You had the POTUS and the President of China make a speech together today, and all HLN had on was Jodi Arias coverage. It should be noted that this was before the Jodi Arias case started back up at the courthouse today.

It's sad how HLN has turned crime into entertainment. Anything for ratings. Has anyone seen "Jodi Arias After Dark"? I passed by that a few days ago. It you didn't find humanity repulsive before, you will after seeing that outrageous garbage. It's like a game show.

by Anonymousreply 7711/30/2014

Yes, Nancy Grace is a sociopath. Like, duh.

Can someone post her Cafeworld meltdown?

by Anonymousreply 105/07/2013

Does someone have you tied to a chair with your eyelids propped open forcing you to watch "HLN", whatever that is?

I have never seen Nancy Grace. It is entirely possible to go through one's entire life NOT WATCHING the shows that bother them.

Have you considered that? Unless you actually are tied to a chair, in which case we can try to get Charles Ramsay to come rescue you.

by Anonymousreply 205/07/2013

She's in media and entertainment. Isn't that #3 on the careers that draw psychopaths list? And double-whammy, she's a lawyer (and a censured one, at that).

by Anonymousreply 305/07/2013

This R1?

by Anonymousreply 405/07/2013

[quote]I have never seen Nancy Grace. It is entirely possible to go through one's entire life NOT WATCHING the shows that bother them.

Sorry. No. She turned the country upside down with Casey Anthony. She has a lot of power in the US sadly.

by Anonymousreply 505/07/2013

Clearly not R5 seeing as that Casey won.

by Anonymousreply 605/07/2013

YES, r1!

by Anonymousreply 705/07/2013

r6, you're a moron.

by Anonymousreply 805/07/2013

Nancy's infamous Elizabeth Smart interview.

by Anonymousreply 905/07/2013

Look at her hair...........Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 1005/07/2013

Short answer: Yes.

Longer answer: HELL yes!

by Anonymousreply 1105/07/2013

I went into a breakfast place in Midtown East and there were the usual newscaster signed 8x10s on the walls. Hers was signed: "For Justice, Nancy Grace."

I was like "for JUSTICE"? She was there for grits and nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 1205/07/2013

As for her TV persona I agree with every word you said. She has created a character aimed at a very specific demo and she works it for all it's worth.

If you met Nancy your balls would drop off. She is the polar opposite of the person she plays on TV. She is hilariously dry witted, has tons of friends from her early days as an asst DA in Atlanta who all love her. The way she speaks to her panel is such an act. Rene Rockwell, defense atty who looks a lot like her and serves an adversarial opinion on the show is her best friend. They are like giggly teens together. Her heart is true and she does actually care. But all the blathering drama is as much of a put on as when Charlize Theron played Eileen Wournos. It's acting.

by Anonymousreply 1305/08/2013

The Devil is dancing tonight.

by Anonymousreply 1405/08/2013

Pretty sure that screaming talking head news thing started long before Nancy Grace was on the scene. I remember reading some article in Harper's basically making the same complaints about Chris Matthews at least 20 years ago.

Of course, this was before I realized that Harper's sucked, but still...

by Anonymousreply 1505/08/2013

r15, Matthews is nothing compared to them. Nancy started this. I watched her show back in the day. Every one of the people who are basically HLN contributors now scream. They didn't before they started going on her show. They want to be accepted by her. She has that authoritarian streak, and they want her to like them.

by Anonymousreply 1605/08/2013

I think she's a Narcissist, possibly a pathological liar or sociopath. She conveniently forgot the details of the murder of her fiance, saying that his murderer was a stranger when it was a co-worker or friend. If you'll mangle the details of the murder of your ex, just to make it a "better story", you'll say or do damned near anything.

by Anonymousreply 1705/08/2013

I've never seen her little girl smiling (she attended all the Dancing with the Stars episodes, if you're wondering how I know).

I think that's a tell-tale sign that her mother is Narcissistic and abuses the child, by negating her existence. The little boy seems somewhat better off - she probably ignores him and keeps the little girl under her dominance, and the so the child fears her.

And the mother of 3 year old twins has times to do reality shows, crank out multiple mystery novels, and do a nightly hour-long tv show? Shows you how devoted a mother she is, doesn't it? However, those kids are luckier with a nanny, most likely.

And the husband looks like he's scared to death of her. I guess the $$$ make up for a lot of the abuse, on his part, but he's a jerk to subject those kids to that monster.

by Anonymousreply 1805/08/2013

"God" has Tweeted:

God ‏@TheTweetOfGod 6h

Oh Nancy Grace, How shrill the sound That made a wretch like you. Your lack of shame Is world-renowned, You awful, toxic shrew.

by Anonymousreply 1905/08/2013

"God" is right - W&W, R19.

Nancy Grace is awful but she didn't start this.

It was Morton Downey Jr. who brought this bombastic "style" to television. It was something new at the time and that was decades ago, in the 80's.

by Anonymousreply 2005/08/2013

Yes, she is and then some You can't miss how she relishes in victims' pain and gets her jollies off picking at others' wounds. She's no different than David Lanza psychologically speaking. The only difference is that the latter used a gun and that bitch Nancy uses TV to do the same sort of deadly damage. She actually drove a mother to commit suicide. It's murder! I think she should have been prosecuted for causing the death of that mother because it was a criminal act - she acted with malice aforethought! Bottom line: the bitch belongs in a cage, not on TV!

by Anonymousreply 2107/02/2013

I hope Nancy Grace gets breast cancer! That would make me a happy camper! I mean, breast cancer just coudn't happen to a more deserving scumbag than Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 2207/02/2013

But she's a victim of VIOLENCE! He fiancé was murdered! VIOLENCE! VIOLENCE! VIOLENCE! Just ask her. This is what made her a crazy mean bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2307/02/2013

What is Nancy's position on the Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman trial?

by Anonymousreply 2407/02/2013

Where is her husband and is he still in the picture?

by Anonymousreply 2507/02/2013

Law degree from NYU, must be slightly above average IQ

by Anonymousreply 2607/02/2013

No, but she's 1 hell of a hysterical drama queen who always wants to convict a person before the trial even begins.

And, she wants that conviction on emotion, not facts!

by Anonymousreply 2707/02/2013

How can anyone watch her? If you want camp, you watch "Jane Valez-Mitchell." Nancy Grace = Fox News. She told Glenn Beck that she learns everything from watching his show.

by Anonymousreply 2807/02/2013

[quote]Law degree from NYU, must be slightly above average IQ

That really is frightening because she is so fucking dumb.

This is the woman who said that she couldn't understand why she's told that her twins aren't identical by fraternal. One's a boy, one's a girl.

She's been reprimanded by the Bar so many times for misconduct, it's not even funny.

by Anonymousreply 2907/02/2013

Valez-Mitchell is just as bad.

by Anonymousreply 3007/02/2013

I want to go balls deep in her

by Anonymousreply 3107/02/2013

What's her view on the Zimmerman case?

by Anonymousreply 3207/02/2013

CHAMPAGNE JAMBOREE!

by Anonymousreply 3307/02/2013

Or you, R22.

by Anonymousreply 3407/02/2013

R31 She could have easily been a model if she chose to go down that path. She has always been a major sex symbol.

by Anonymousreply 3607/02/2013

People like Nancy Grace and Chris Matthews are clearly mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 3707/03/2013

R35 clearly a female.

I don't watch Nancy Grace. Loud and annoying. And how is she sexy? On TV she looks like a bloated loudmouth.

by Anonymousreply 3807/04/2013

[quote]You can't compare Nancy Grace to Morton Downey. Downey was a lunatic. Nancy is a well educated woman who was a prestigious lawyer at one point.

No, Nancy is a moron. She can't put two and two together.

by Anonymousreply 3907/04/2013

[quote]Valez-Mitchell is just as bad.

But she's not mean, and she's pure camp. She's a lesbot too!

by Anonymousreply 4007/04/2013

Nancy Grace and Valez-Mitchell are an utter disgrace to the word JUSTICE.

They should be shunned for the hysterical, emotional MORONS that they are.

by Anonymousreply 4107/04/2013

Nancy is getting paid while we comment about her on DL

by Anonymousreply 4207/04/2013

HA

I'm a notorious channel surfer and last night I heard a caller say to Nancy Grace... I don't think you get the respect you deserve.

And the look on drama queen's face was priceless. Okayyyyyy and then the caller repeated herself. Really, I don't think you get the respect that you deserve.

Then hysterical drama queen said, "If you're talking about the internet--- if those people had jobs or spent time taking care of their children, they wouldn't have time to make those looney comments on the internet."

LMAO! Poor dear knows she's a JOKE.

by Anonymousreply 4307/10/2013

Judge Judy wannabe sure didn't have that show very long.

Who in their right mind would accept a legal verdict from Nancy Grace?

by Anonymousreply 4407/10/2013

Grace is a head case and Valez Mitchell isn't far behind her.

by Anonymousreply 4507/10/2013

TOT MOOOOOOOOM TOT MOOOOOOOOM

by Anonymousreply 4607/10/2013

She's rumored to weigh 100lbs.

by Anonymousreply 4707/10/2013

She really is a good actress. She can go from vicious know it all to caring mom in one swoop. She's on the level of M and Judi Dench.

by Anonymousreply 4807/10/2013

From the Mark Geragos book Mistrial -

Grace was once a Georgia prosecutor known for being tough and for committing multiple acts of prosecutorial misconduct.

In fact, appellate courts in Georgia found that she had committed prosecutorial misconduct 3 separate times in a 9 yr career.

To put that in perspective, in our experience, most prosecutors in a 20 or 30 yr career will not be admonished even once for prosecutorial misconduct. It is a very harsh and rare finding.

by Anonymousreply 4907/12/2013

I'm afraid that Grace is not respected by respectable attorneys. Her conduct as a prosecutor was a disgrace in may ways. The fact that she got in trouble so often should tell you something since it is rare for prosecutors to get called out on their misconduct.

by Anonymousreply 5007/13/2013

Know all sorts of inside stuff on Nancy. For example, when she was engaged to her husband a few years back, she was actually engaged to two different guys. She was so stressed over it all that she was pulling out her hair.

Apparently, both guys lived out of town because whenever one came to visit she would have the other guy's things moved into a vacant apt she owned for storage.

Sounds too crazy to be true, but that's our girl!

by Anonymousreply 5107/13/2013

She's a fucking embarrassment....

"Zimmerman was out on bond, driving through Taco Bell every night, having a churro..."

by Anonymousreply 5207/17/2013

So, where's Nancy DisGrace been for the last few days?

Is she in time out?

by Anonymousreply 5307/17/2013

[quote] As for her TV persona I agree with every word you said. She has created a character aimed at a very specific demo and she works it for all it's worth

She reminds me of Ann Coulter. The thing that bugs me about Nancy is that she is so damned lazy. I tried watching her during a trial I was interested in but had to stop after a few episodes. All she does is yell her viewpoints and yell questions to her guests. When the guests give an answer she doesn't like she screams at them and asks them the same question a couple more times. The next episode is basically the very same episode with almost the very same questions. It's just sheer laziness on Nancy's part.

by Anonymousreply 5407/17/2013

Hey, Nancy, is Trayvon up in Heaven eating fried chicken and watermelon?

by Anonymousreply 5507/17/2013

I didn't watch much of the trial coverage, but Lisa Bloom did a good job with analysis. She was always professional. Nancy Grace comes off like a nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 5607/17/2013

R52 She's got a great sense of humor! I actually like her now!

by Anonymousreply 5707/17/2013

She's obviously hated by the people who work on her show.

This is my fave clip from her show: "Elizabeth" is my hero:

by Anonymousreply 5807/17/2013

... i never thought it possible to despise another human being as much as i do this thing.

by Anonymousreply 5912/15/2013

That clip in R58 is beyond awesome. Purple Heart for Elizabeth.

by Anonymousreply 6112/15/2013

Nancy Grace is a sociopath.

I know because my mother is one. These people will stop at nothing to get their way. Jesus, that cafe-world interview, would Wolf Blitzer or Anderson cooper talk like that?

She fucking degraded that guy because he was "talking funny" (gay). She wouldn't have done it to a more masculine man.

I feel sorry for her children.

by Anonymousreply 6312/15/2013

[quote]Unfortunately, she has turned the US into a lynch mob when it comes to the justice system.

Um.. you're aware of what the term "lynch mob" means and where it came from, right OP?

R60, the Datalounge may or may not be sociopathic but the reaction to Sandusky proves nothing.

by Anonymousreply 6412/15/2013

[quote] Nancy Grace is a sociopath.

[quote] I know because my mother is one.

MARY! MARY! MARY!

by Anonymousreply 6512/16/2013

I like Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 6612/16/2013

I can't even watch her anymore, and her pal Jane Velez Mitchell. They seem to think that they are authorities on any and every subject. The screaming and yelling, and constantly interrupting guests who don't agree with them is really out of control. I'm waiting to see which one of them has a breakdown on television first. Being an idiot sure pays well!

by Anonymousreply 6701/28/2014

Nancy Grace is in the middle of a psychotic breakdown, yet somehow is allowed to remain on the air. Her behavior obviously is great for HLN 's pocketbook.

by Anonymousreply 6801/29/2014

Nancy Grace is JPN (JUST PLAIN NUTS) !!!

by Anonymousreply 6901/29/2014

I do not think it is a question of if Nancy Grace is a sociopath, but rather how big of a sociopaths is she?

by Anonymousreply 7001/30/2014

r70-----you nailed it!

by Anonymousreply 7101/30/2014

I hate her loud annoying hillbilly voice. She's fugly as hell too.

by Anonymousreply 7201/30/2014

Cafe world makes sense to me.

You run an imaginary restaurant and make imaginary food and win real points that allow you to live in your imaginary world.

by Anonymousreply 7301/30/2014

She is an absolute disgrace. I was channel surfing and unfortunately caught 30 seconds of her show. That's all I needed. She should be fired and arrested for slander for her Ferguson coverage. Thank goodness she has very few viewers.

by Anonymousreply 7411/30/2014

Didn't it start with Morton Downey, Jr.>

by Anonymousreply 7511/30/2014

She does have emotional problems it's painfully clear. She's mean, abrasive, abusive to others if they don't go along with her, and she overall acts very insulting and nasty to other people, putting herself on a pedestel.

Yes, I believe she is a PSYCHOPATH.

Let's be clear, her behavior is so common with the entitled attention whores nowadays that she gets away with it, that her lunatic ways are accepted.

by Anonymousreply 7611/30/2014

She's a snake oil salesman, I'll say that, but I think it's all an act... or at least overdone as part of the act. I think, a thousand years ago, she was quite sincere in her view of the justice system, whether you agree with it or not. She's been over the top for years. She did a favor for a friend of mine once and she was kind and pleasant and normal and low key, so I think a lot of it as an act.

by Anonymousreply 7711/30/2014
Need more help? Click Here.