Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Limbaugh links Cleveland kidnappers to Obama and welfare benefits

Hey, DL agrees with Limbaugh! Remember our Boston marathon bombers being on welfare threads?

---

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh on Tuesday found a convoluted way to use the CBS drama Hawaii Five-0 to link the story of three kidnapped women in Cleveland to President Barack Obama and welfare benefits.

Limbaugh admitted that he had “no idea” about why Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michele Knight had been kidnapped and then were able to escape after 10 years.

“But as it so happens, I happened last night to watch Hawaii Five-0 on CBS,” he explained. “Hawaii Five-O‘s premise last night was kidnapped girls held until they were 18 and then let go or killed — well, always killed — by a couple doing it for the welfare benefits.”

“Now I don’t know what happened in Cleveland, but I couldn’t help but make the connection. I mean, if everybody else in the low-information crowd is going to use what happens on TV for reality, why can’t I?”

Limbaugh added: “Three brothers, but not related the the three women, have been arrested in Cleveland — which voted Obama. Not that that’s got anything to do with anything!”

Listen to this audio from the Rush Limbaugh Show, broadcast May 7, 2013.

by Anonymousreply 1205/09/2013

I wonder if Obamacare is going to pay for Rush's OxyContin habit.

by Anonymousreply 105/07/2013

Psychopathy is funny!

by Anonymousreply 205/07/2013

Yes, bad things only ever happen to poor people.

by Anonymousreply 305/07/2013

Christ, these people are so desperate, using a fictional tv show to formulate their theories on how the world works.

by Anonymousreply 405/07/2013

It worked with Murphy Brown.

by Anonymousreply 505/07/2013

[quote]“Now I don’t know what happened in Cleveland, but I couldn’t help but make the connection. I mean, if everybody else in the low-information crowd is going to use what happens on TV for reality, why can’t I?”

Is he poking a jab at his own listeners? You know, the ones who flip on Fox News once the step out of their cars and into their homes.

by Anonymousreply 605/07/2013

But even if that premise were true wouldn't over half of the welfare benefits they received have come while W. was President?

by Anonymousreply 705/08/2013

He was a bus driver, not a welfare queen.

by Anonymousreply 805/09/2013

They were kidnapped under Bush.

by Anonymousreply 905/09/2013

"They were kidnapped under Bush."

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 1005/09/2013

It's Bush's fault.

by Anonymousreply 1105/09/2013

Rush Limbaugh needs to get out of radio and retire with his white hating self. He is such a pussy.

by Anonymousreply 1205/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.