Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Has old age destroyed Brad Pitt?

Is he doomed now? Last I checked, he looked like shit. I doubt he'll get any major roles from now on considering he ain't that hot as an [italic]actor[/italic]. On the bright side, he has more than enough in the banks to retire.

by Anonymousreply 2805/09/2013

Yes, he should do old man roles from now on...

by Anonymousreply 105/07/2013

I'm not sure what posesses him to have that stringy long hair and ugly beard. It looks like shit and makes him look old.

by Anonymousreply 205/07/2013

If he let his fingernails and toenails grow long, he would remind me of Howard Hughes.

Or maybe a homeless person.

by Anonymousreply 305/07/2013

Brad, call me. It's time!

by Anonymousreply 505/07/2013

I can only hope that "World War Z" will kill his career, and that more interesting and talented actors will take over his roles.

He was diminishing every film he appeared in, long before Spiderwoman and the horde of kids drained the life out of him.

by Anonymousreply 605/08/2013

Yes, I'm sure Brad Pitt feels destroyed. Brad Pitt. Yup. Destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 705/08/2013

He's got to be sick of all those damn kids!

by Anonymousreply 805/08/2013

What the fuck is WRONG with you, OP? Can you point to anyone, including yourself, exempt from the laws of Nature in this world?

Why is it such a big fucking deal to you? Are you so friendless you come here trying to stir dirt in the darkness of DL anonymity? What kind of fucking sad life you must have. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

by Anonymousreply 905/08/2013

Okay, I'm sorry your chemical peel didn't turn out the way you wanted, r9, but why you gotta be like all Kathy Bates in Misery about it? Or--or--stay with me here, go full on ANNIE WILKES on the OP! Call him a dirty birdy and Mr. Man, girl! Hobble that COCKADOODIE OP!

by Anonymousreply 1005/08/2013

No, I think Angelina deserves the credit.

by Anonymousreply 1105/08/2013

I agree with r9. The long hair and facial hair isn't a good look for Brad but I can't see him not being in demand as a movie star for a long time...

I see a lot of 20 something sociopaths at work and I wonder what they will be like when they turn 50....

by Anonymousreply 1205/08/2013

Also check his imdb page he has 4 major projects lined up...

by Anonymousreply 1305/08/2013

I think it all comes down to grooming. Pitt never was one for the slick look, unless it was for a role, and I can remember times when he looked like a mountain man from the "hollers" of Kentucky. If he wanted to look Clooney-ish, he could. He has the basics to look as good a a 50 year old man can, but that's just not what makes him tick. I liked him best in Moneyball, because his scruff level was there, but it was held down to an appealing level. In some way, the guy can't win. He was knocked for being too pretty in LOTF and Meet Joe Black, and he takes a lot of shit for going all Johnny Depp and looking as if he doesn't bathe. FWIW, I don't think Angie has a thing to do with it. If she was besotted by Billy Bob, her taste in men is different to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 1405/08/2013

He's approaching his Redford "Out of Africa" years.

by Anonymousreply 1505/08/2013

Last time he grew an ugly beard was for a movie that he never did...

by Anonymousreply 1605/08/2013

When I received the latest issue of Vanity Fair, I was wondering why David Spade was on the cover.

by Anonymousreply 1705/08/2013

Does anyone care about Brad Pitt (or Angelina for that matter) anymore? There has been a happy lack of them in the press lately.

by Anonymousreply 1805/08/2013

Yes, R17! There was something familiar about it but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I agree with those who say the beard did him in. I never really found Pitt attractive but I can understand why others do or did. After he grew his mustache and it curled into half and inch his lips, I became absolutely repulsed by him.

by Anonymousreply 1905/08/2013

That should have read "and it curled half in inch into his lips"

by Anonymousreply 2005/08/2013

I think Brad is trying to be taken seriously as an actor by sporting that scruffy look, but he looks foolish...especially standing next to lovely looking Angie at award shows. I don't think Jennifer would have ever tolerated that look on him. He looked like an entitled ass in those perfume commercials and ads a few months ago. I was never a fan, but, he looked lovely in print ads for Troy and had a hot Vanity Fair cover around December 2001 or so.

I feel he has at least 5 more years as a lead in movies.

by Anonymousreply 2105/09/2013

Actually, R21, he did have a scruffy period with Jen. She looked embarrassed or with a tight look in all their public pics when he looked like shit, while he was happily bucking trends. She started to look happier in their public pics when he cleaned up.

by Anonymousreply 2205/09/2013

It is not easy for major actors to age into their 50's. Brad has not yet figured out what works with today's audiences.

by Anonymousreply 2305/09/2013

This thread is useless wthout pictures.

Especially the bare bottom ones.

This man still has his basic beautiful face and a damn good body. I'd still do him every which way if I could.

by Anonymousreply 2405/09/2013

He looks and sounds ridiculous in that Chanel commercial.

by Anonymousreply 2505/09/2013

The scruffy look on Pitt (or any other Hollywood celeb) is such bullshit.

There isn't a hair on Pitt's head or face that hasn't been maticulously groomed within an inch of its life.

by Anonymousreply 2605/09/2013

Let's face it: the bloom is off the rose. Very few male actors manage to maintain their appeal as they age especially the ones known mostly for their looks (Pitt, Depp, etc.). Their diminished physical attractiveness only draws attention to their lack of talent.

by Anonymousreply 2705/09/2013

He obviously hates being handsome, he wants to be a serious actor not a glamour boy. I wish I had the same problem.

by Anonymousreply 2805/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.