Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Madonna looks like a man in drag

Her Met Ball outfit doesn't improve on that much.

by Anonymousreply 3905/09/2013

She's just embarrassing these days. Everyone's laughing at her.

by Anonymousreply 105/07/2013

I think she looks great, finally hiding that shitty, grown-out brassy blonde look she's always working.

by Anonymousreply 205/07/2013

She and Sarah Jessica parker looked absolutely ridiculous and for the met to have a punk theme ay yi yi

by Anonymousreply 305/07/2013

EEEEEEEKKKKK!!!

by Anonymousreply 405/07/2013

YAWN. Yet another Madonna-bashing thread. Her detractors are more obsessed with her than her fans.

by Anonymousreply 505/07/2013

I think she looks great -- absolutely in the spirit of the event. Plus, even though what she's wearing is tarty, she's still completely covered up.

by Anonymousreply 605/07/2013

LOL! The Vadge stans actually think a 55 year old looking like a hooker looks great!

by Anonymousreply 705/07/2013

r8 are you her plastic surgeon. Madonna should have been born a gay man. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 905/07/2013

"Madonna looks incredible and you're a jealous idiot, OP."

"Incredible?" Only in the eyes of her out-of- touch-with-reality fans. I'd say her get-up is embarrassing. And who would be jealous of a 55 year old woman desperately trying to look like she's 25? You're the idiot, Madonnabot.

by Anonymousreply 1005/07/2013

Isn't she staring on SMASH these days?

by Anonymousreply 1105/07/2013

Madonna needs to start behaving and looking her age. She is over 50 years old! She is still young, but, if I were her, I would start being more conservative with the way I dress. And also, if I were her, I wouldn't date guys under the age of 25. Not that it's wrong, per say, but it just reeks of desperation on her part. I still think Madonna can be very successful and relevant in the music industry, but she needs to embrace her age in order to find the success that she had when she was in her 20's and 30's. I know she still makes money with her concerts, but, let's be honest, her music hasn't be good for a long time. If she would embrace her age and start making music that is a bit more adult, I think she could find relevancy again.

by Anonymousreply 1205/07/2013

Madonna looks like a young punk street whore. I think it's hot. At least she dressed for the theme unlike others who wore boring ball gowns. Madonna's skin looks so much better when she doesn't have that pale yellow ugly blonde hair. She should stick with darker tones or at least do a deep rich brown base with blonde highlights like JLO.

by Anonymousreply 1305/07/2013

Madonna seems to me to have a rocking body at any age. And when you compare her to fat Janet, out of shape Brittney, fat thunder thighs GaGa.....she has no competition.

I still can't get over GaGa's grotesque overbite. You'd have thought she'd have that fixed by now.

by Anonymousreply 1405/07/2013

Well I wouldn't say that but she was at her cutest and misically best back in the 80's.If she looks like a man in drag then its an extremely flaming queen!Now Mae West looked like a man in drag & sounded a little like one too.and so did Bea Arthur.

by Anonymousreply 1505/07/2013

Madonna looks good, but I wish she stayed off the plastic surgery and went more natural. I think women look alot better when they age more naturally. Of course, not smoking, not drinking alcohol, eating right, and staying out of the sun, will make it easier to age without feeling the need to get comestic surgery. However, Madonna's body is pretty good for a woman her age. I think she should cover up more and dress more conservatively. She looked her best at age 40, during the Ray of light years in my opinion. She looked actually younger during that time than during her Erotica days.

by Anonymousreply 1605/07/2013

Gee Whiz, R3. I guess this thread isn't going in the way you had intended.

by Anonymousreply 1705/07/2013

[quote]Madonna seems to me to have a rocking body at any age. And when you compare her to fat Janet

Bitch, there IS no comparison. Madonna is crypt keeper-esque, old and looks every bit of her fifty-something years while Janet is youthful, trim and GORGEOUS. Have a fucking seat.

by Anonymousreply 1805/07/2013

Same old BORING Madonna debate. "She looks great" vs. "She looks old." YAWN.

She looks great in these pics and you all know it whether you want to admit it or not. The outfit, the black wig. Perfect for the event and very flattering for her. Every inch the megadiva she has been for a long, long time.

Madge is not giving up the crown until SHE decides to. And that might be many more years away. I can see her rocking her 60's and even 70's. Same with Cher.

So, be prepared to hate her for a long long time to come. And snark and insult her all you want. LOLOL No one cares.

Or you could, you know, get a life.

by Anonymousreply 1905/07/2013

We will not serve him here

by Anonymousreply 2005/07/2013

She's ugly. Always has been, and it just gets worse as she gets older.

by Anonymousreply 2105/07/2013

R21= still sitting in his shitty diapers.

by Anonymousreply 2205/07/2013

How sad. She has that disorder where she is so out of touch of how she thinks she looks. Like the old men with comb-overs who think they are fooling everyone.

I'm embarrassed for her.

by Anonymousreply 2305/07/2013

"of how"

Oh, Dear!

by Anonymousreply 2405/07/2013

[quote]How sad. She has that disorder where she is so out of touch of how she thinks she looks

The proper grammar is "She is so out of touch WITH how she thinks she looks." You should be hitting those grammar homework assignments better, son. Functional illiterates should not be bashing a rich, famous icon.

by Anonymousreply 2505/07/2013

It's true R25, the dregs from the public school and vocational systems seem to enjoy posting here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 2605/07/2013

I think what she needs most is a pet monkey, and a script for a "Salome" film.

by Anonymousreply 2705/08/2013

"She looks great in these pics and you all know it whether you want to admit it or not. The outfit, the black wig. Perfect for the event So, be prepared to hate her for a long long time to come. And snark and insult her all you want. LOLOL No one cares.

Or you could, you know, get a life."

Obviously YOU care, you poor retarded Madonna-bot. It is you and your ilk who need to "get a life." Your pathetic worship of a celebrity who would no doubt think you not good enough to spit on is truly sad. You have my pity.

by Anonymousreply 2805/08/2013

R28= in his mother's basement with a second hand Acer laptop.

by Anonymousreply 2905/08/2013

wow, the DL misfits are at it again.

Madonna looks great here. She deserved to get all the attention.

She rocked her costume.

by Anonymousreply 3005/08/2013

"Functional illiterates should not be bashing a rich, famous icon."

Oh blow it out your ass, you idiot twat. The "rich, famous icon" is an old lady who flashes her nipples and rumproast onstage in a desperate attempt to be "sexy."

"the dregs from the public school and vocational systems seem to enjoy posting here on DL."

Hon, you're not exactly a member of Mensa. Madonnabots like you are far from mental heavyweights. In fact, you poor souls sound like you remain perpetually stuck in clueless adolescence. In other words, you are dumb as shit.

by Anonymousreply 3105/08/2013

Madonna's grammar and writing skills are wretched and she went to college!

by Anonymousreply 3205/08/2013

r32, she dropped out of college. She doesn't know what oxymoron is, and she still says 'anyways.' The woman is dumb. She got to where she is by stealing and taking her clothes off.

by Anonymousreply 3305/08/2013

I love to rile up the Madonna haters. It's fun.

by Anonymousreply 3405/08/2013

I love seeing those haters riling up the Madonna stans. It's fun.

by Anonymousreply 3505/08/2013

At first I was like "oh dear" but that Met Gala shit is really stupid. For once her attention seeking and playing dress up isn't out of place. She regularly goes - remember the bunny ears?

The only other ones to get it right were those other gay icons, SJP and our beloved AnnE.

This Trandonna look isn't so bad, she did the punk thing on her Drowned World Tour and is a Sex Pistols fan.

The fans are gonna eat this shit up, she has the nickname Demonna coined at MadonnaNation forums (a more irreverent critical site, not dissimilar to here) for her recent scary looks and it's all very Cruella/Anna Wintour.

I wonder if she photoshops her Instagram, I'm not keen on that. Posing with a hoover, bitch plz.

by Anonymousreply 3605/08/2013

It past your bedtime.

by Anonymousreply 3705/08/2013

She looks like Miranda Richardson's character from The Crying Game.

by Anonymousreply 3805/08/2013

I wuv Madonna but her cheek implants are too, too much. She looks like Madame the puppet!

by Anonymousreply 3905/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.