Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Shawn Holley to Lindsay Lohan:Fool Me Once ... So Pay Up Bitch!

Shawn Holley is no chump ... she agreed to represent Lindsay Lohan again with one big string attached ... that she gets the $150,000 that Lindsay owes her for prior work ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with Lindsay's team tell TMZ ... when Lindsay was on the verge of being on the receiving end of an arrest warrant last week, she called Shawn and pleaded for help. We're told Lindsay herself made multiple calls begging Shawn to come back.

Our sources say Shawn made it clear ... business is business. She said she would rep Lindsay again ONLY with assurance the debt would be wiped clean, and quickly. Shawn demanded a specific payment schedule, earmarking money that Lindsay was slated to get.

What's more ... sources say Shawn got documentation earmarking certain paychecks Lindsay will be getting -- paychecks that will now go to Shawn. In other words, Lindsay will never have access to that money so she can stiff her again.

And sources say Shawn -- whom Lindsay fired just a few months ago -- nailed down how she would be paid for future services.

We're told Lindsay happily agreed to Shawn's financial demands ... frankly she had no other choice.

Let's face it ... Lindsay has an M.O.. The question -- has Shawn outsmarted her this time?

by Anonymousreply 2005/09/2013

Lindsay will still find some way to avoid future fees to Shawn Holley.

by Anonymousreply 105/06/2013

"certain paychecks Lindsay will be getting" from certain Middle Eastern gentlemen?

by Anonymousreply 205/06/2013

Is Lindsey's end stage terminal stupidity contagious? Because it sure sounds like Holley is coming down with it if she believes Lindsey will act like a decent client, let alone ever coming close to being a decent human being.

by Anonymousreply 305/06/2013

Shawn Holley can make a shitload of money if she sells LiLo stories to the tabloids - Lindsay will find a way to get her paid.

by Anonymousreply 405/06/2013

Shawn Holley can get herself disbarred by selling a shitload of stories to the tabs. It would be pretty obvious who they came from/

by Anonymousreply 505/06/2013

What if Lindsay were to declare bankruptcy? Would LL's past debts to the attorney be wiped out in any bankruptcy petition?

by Anonymousreply 605/06/2013

Yes, bankruptcy would wipe out prior attorney fees. The only exception I can think of off the top of my head is if the attorney fees were for collection of child support.

by Anonymousreply 705/06/2013

Possibly, r6 but if she owns anything of value (doubtful but possible) the lawyer could attach a creditor's lien to it or garnish her wages (not counting her whoring which is under the table *no pun* income).

by Anonymousreply 805/06/2013

Anyone have any idea where this money would be coming from? The article said she was going to be receiving certain checks that were upcoming to Lindsey. So, what has she done that she'd be getting paid for in the near future? She hasn't worked in awhile, and I'm pretty sure Lindsey would have been paid in full for that right?

by Anonymousreply 905/06/2013

She's a whore, R9. For wealthy Arab, Chinese and Indian men.

by Anonymousreply 1005/06/2013

How do they funnel that to Holley, though, r10.

Because prostitution is illegal, the money would have to be laundered somehow, no?

I wouldn't want to go near that if I was the attorney. Then again, if lawyers are scum, I can only imagine what LA lawyers are like.

by Anonymousreply 1105/06/2013

I think she gets paid to tweet and retweet too, if you look at her twitter account.

Look at the arab guy she's tweeting with - she's selling herself to him somehow.

Her dentist got a plug - so that is free dentistry.

Looks like she was on Letterman so that means some money for an appearance, she's also retweeting scary move 5, so that means money for her.

She shilling for "justsingit" on twitter so again more money.

I think she is making $150k or more per month through twitter endorsements like the Kartrashians.

by Anonymousreply 1205/06/2013

Did anyone watch her on Piers?

by Anonymousreply 1305/06/2013

Not sure there's much a lawyer can do for Lohan at this point anyhow. She's never seemed to have strong defenses to any of the various charges against her, so all a lawyer ever could accomplish was to convince the judge that she deserves some kind of favorable plea bargain. But now that she's broken every deal ever made for probation, reduced sentences, etc., it's entirely possible that no judge in any of the states where she's in trouble would ever be willing to cut her any more slack, regardless of who her lawyer may be.

Of course, Lohan probably doesn't realize that & may just be so panicked that she's willing to abide by an condition Holley imposes in order to get a lawyer. Holley could leverage that desperation to extract liens on Lohan's future earnings & thereby recover payment of Holley's bills for past services. Then Holley can just appear in court & have please for leniency denied because the client has destroyed her own credibility -- easy work & all the old bills are covered.

by Anonymousreply 1405/06/2013

[quote]Because prostitution is illegal, the money would have to be laundered somehow, no?

Depends on where she's doing the deed, right?

by Anonymousreply 1505/06/2013

The prosecutors can have some fun with the fact that the slut's lawyer doesn't trust her.

by Anonymousreply 1605/06/2013

[quote]The prosecutors can have some fun with the fact that the slut's lawyer doesn't trust her.

Criminal defense lawyers rarely, if ever, trust their clients, which is well known, understood, & accepted by other lawyers & judges.

by Anonymousreply 1705/07/2013

If Holley gets her $150,000 she'll be happy. Even if she gets nothing beyond the past due owed her I'm sure she'll have no problem repping her for a probation hearing for free.

by Anonymousreply 1805/07/2013

"What if Lindsay were to declare bankruptcy? Would LL's past debts to the attorney be wiped out in any bankruptcy petition? "

Some debts can be wiped out by bankruptcy, but drug dealers and rich Johns who've had their credit cards stolen don't give a rat's ass about bankruptcy court decrees.

If they don't get their money, they'll repossess your fingers.

by Anonymousreply 1905/08/2013

[quote] The prosecutors can have some fun with the fact that the slut's lawyer doesn't trust her

Not in court they can't.

by Anonymousreply 2005/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!