Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anyone else have this fantasy?

I often fantasize about being a very hot woman (think Megan Fox or Jessica Alba) and offering myself up to a cute-but-dorky/geeky looking, possibly virginal young guy (my go-to choice used to be Christopher Mintz-Plasse from "Superbad", now it's Thomas Mann from "Project X"), letting him do everything he wants to me, any way he wants it.

He can't believe his luck as I let him use me like a whore, and fulfill all his dirtiest fantasies. He looks on with a mixture of bafflement, horniness and pride as he makes me come hard, again and again.

by Anonymousreply 1505/08/2013

If you're a man, this explains so much of what goes on here at DL.

by Anonymousreply 105/06/2013

I am a man, r1 - but not one of the weird misogynists on here, if that's what you mean. I find those off-putting as well.

by Anonymousreply 205/06/2013

No. I am a man and fantasize about drilling other men's hot booties.

by Anonymousreply 305/06/2013

No, I have never fantasized about being a woman. But I have to hand it to you, that is a very creative fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 405/06/2013

I fantasize about taking a gaybro out to lunch at Chik-Fil-A, where he will be among his own kind.

by Anonymousreply 505/06/2013

No, OP, I have not had fantasies of being a woman. Do you have gender confusion issues? Seriously. Why would you think that other gay men would share this "fantasy?" Do you think it is normal? Common?

by Anonymousreply 605/06/2013

I fantasize about seducing one of my neighbors husbands, he's big with thick brown hair and I'd bend over and guide his finger into my hole and smile. Then I'd sit on his lap and slowly massage his penis, etc. You get the picture.

by Anonymousreply 705/06/2013

I had a fantasy similar to OP's when I was young and knew I wanted men but couldn't really conceive of man-on-man sex. In my fantasy I was a woman by default. So I was Sherilynn Fenn.

by Anonymousreply 805/06/2013

No

by Anonymousreply 905/06/2013

I want Larry David as a sugar daddy, and if being a hot woman is what it takes to get his attention, that'll be my fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 1005/06/2013

"He looks on with a mixture of bafflement, horniness and pride as he makes me come hard, again and again."

That there is the unrealistic part of the fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 1105/06/2013

I sometime fantasize about Jim parsons from Big Bang theory. But the things I would do to him... I woman could never DO!!!

by Anonymousreply 1205/06/2013

[quote]In my fantasy I was a woman by default. So I was Sherilynn Fenn.

Yup, as has often been said about Sherilynn Fenn: she is a woman by default.

by Anonymousreply 1305/06/2013

This has nothing to with gender confusion, r6 - the fantasy is not about wanting to be a woman. It's just that the particular dynamics of this fantasy don't work out in the same way if I'm a man in it, and that I happen to be turned on by those dynamics. You, on the other hand, seem strangely uptight if you find the idea of assuming another gender just for the purposes of one fantasy (it's not like I'm female in all my sex fantasies, after all) so threatening - you seem to think you have to overcompensate for being gay.

by Anonymousreply 1405/08/2013

Dear OP,

Thanks for sharing. It's not an uncommon fantasy, and doesn't correspond (inevitably) with being gender-confused or transgendered or anything but an open-to-fantasy horniness.

I think imagining oneself as a woman to attract and have sex with guys, especially in a fantasy such as this, is to focus completely on inhabiting and effecting a guy's pleasure, and you don't "catch" straight guys while being another guy.

Of course "gay conversion" fantasies also are common and can be fun. Or the "so horny he doesn't care" scenario.

A fantasy that bridges all this is one where a guy imagines these needy and cute straight guys hypnotized so the THINK he's a woman, and they behave with lusty pleasure mindless of the fact that they're with a guy. (One has to believe in the power of hypnosis to get over some obvious clues.)

So good for you, OP. You're healthy and involved in your fantasy life. Just try to keep it changing and no ritualistic. That's where the trap is, both for fantasy-drived masturbation and for sex with others

by Anonymousreply 1505/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.