Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Your Favorite Bible Stories

This thread is for Christians only. What is your favorite Bible story? It can be from either the Book of Genesis or Phil Collins. My favorite bible story is Feeding the Multitude. For those unfamiliar with the story, Jesus arrived in the town of Bethsaida after hearing about the death of John Sears, the Baptist. All day long the fraternity of men named KEG followed Jesus all around California University until the disciple James Eckhouse ordered them away so the group could have one Last Supper at the Peach Pit. Jesus stopped his greedy disciple in his tracks and personally promised to feed all his followers. He fed every last person using only the fat from Tiffani Amber Thiessen's face.

This is the Gospel According to Luke Perry.

by Anonymousreply 1405/07/2013

I see what you did there, TATFF troll! I love you!

by Anonymousreply 105/06/2013

Madonna as a Virgin.

by Anonymousreply 205/06/2013

Why would it be for christians only? I'm not christian and I have a favorite bible story! oh that's right, I'm talking to a christian which means segregation, hate, intolerance, arrogance and bigotry - that's right, you're supposed to emulate jesus - I keep forgetting, never mind, carry on.

by Anonymousreply 305/06/2013

I was expecting this to be a lame assed Jesus thread but I just about pissed myself reading OP's posting.

by Anonymousreply 405/06/2013

Did you forget you were on DL r3? Please don't tell me you think that OPs blurb is really from the bible.

by Anonymousreply 505/06/2013

Deep in my heart I love the parable of Jesus crossing the street...

Why did Jesus cross the road?

He was nailed to the chicken.

by Anonymousreply 605/06/2013

Do you mean a story like Genesis 19, where Lot offers his virginal daughters to be raped by a mob of men rather than turn the strangers over to them? Don't you just love the bible?

by Anonymousreply 705/06/2013

For some reason I suspect R3 never gets invited to parties. I wonder why...

by Anonymousreply 805/06/2013

I like the story about Noah naked and drunk

by Anonymousreply 905/06/2013

I like how the man Jonah, go up into the whale.That's a heck of a tale of a whale and a male.

by Anonymousreply 1005/06/2013

I was fascinated by Jezebel as a child.

by Anonymousreply 1105/06/2013

[quote]It's Christmas, for goodness sake! Think about the baby Jesus... up in that tower, letting his hair down... so that the Three Wise Men can climb up and spin the dreidel and see if there's six more weeks of winter.

by Anonymousreply 1205/06/2013

LOL r12

by Anonymousreply 1305/06/2013

Chickenhawk Jonathan chasing after that hot underage twink David.

by Anonymousreply 1405/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!