Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who's going to die on 'Revenge' season finale?

There's buzz a major player on 'Revenge' is going to die.

Let's assume it's not going to be Emily or Victoria.

Who do you think it is?

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 2105/19/2013

bump

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 105/06/2013

Charlotte's pregnant?

Is it Declan or the party girl?

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 205/06/2013

It's got to be Conrad.

He ordered Emily's death. He'll have to pay.

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 305/06/2013

I actually like Ashley. I love her accent and her moxie.

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 405/06/2013

I'm guessing it's Aiden

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 505/06/2013

Emily has too many love interests I say Aiden though voted for Conrad...

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 605/06/2013

you know she will end up with Jack in the end, it's so predictable.

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 705/06/2013

You and the other Republicans, R6.

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 805/06/2013

This show is so terrible now, and I can't see how they're going to rescue it. It's so far away from what it was when it started, and was really entertaining. Next season the producers will undoubtedly do a lot of press about how they're going "back to basics" of the first season but after the ridiculous "Alias"-style stuff they did this season, it won't work. When you're blacking out Manhattan, your show is no longer about women delivering catty lines at parties. Which is a shame.

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 905/06/2013

I agree with r9, not in recent memory has a show fallen so far, so fast. Who on EARTH thought this initiative shit was a good idea? Was Alias not enough of a cautionary tale for these people? And you're right that season 3 is gonna be about going "back to basics" etc., but for a show like Revenge, once the buzz is gone, it's GONE, and they'll all be cashing a paycheck for the next 2-3 seasons before it's put out of its misery.

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 1005/06/2013

I hope you bitches are happy you have been complaining about him since the show started.I liked him. Wonder why they didn't show him dying? Too painful for the actor and the people who liked working with him? Maybe he still is alive?

Maybe there will be a Stake Land 2?

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 1105/13/2013

Since I stopped watching early on this season after it was clear it had gone into the toilet, can anyone briefly summarize what the Alias-like changes of format consisted of?

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 1205/13/2013

The initiative was made up a couple businesses to spread fear.

Charlotte is pregnant and was convinced by her stalker Declan was bad. She soon came to her senses.

Emily's Asian teacher died and they found out he had his own agenda.

Conrad blows up his own business (with Ashley knowing)so he can be a first responder and get votes. Building is empty but we think Jack is inside instead its poor Declan.

Aiden acts like he is leaving but at the end he is still protecting Amanda.

Ashley tells Jack Declan is in hospital disguised Jack visits D doesn't seem that bad.

Victoria gets a knock at the door you only hear the voice of her long lost son. She seems terrified and drops her wine glass.

Dressed as a doctor Jack goes and visits Declan. The bed is empty and Nolan is very upset Nolan (who was set up by the girl he loved and is arrested later) and shows him a video D made to tell him what a great guy Jack is . Jack wants to see Declan but Nolan just says he is gone. No body and there isn't a scene with Charlotte finding out he's dead...

What is Jack to do? Assassinate Conrad of course but Amanda stops him by telling him she is the real Amanda.

The End...

It was good I don't understand why more isn't talking about it...

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 1305/13/2013

Also there is a gunfight between Daniel and Aiden we don't see the outcome but we assume a wounded Daniel is the winner...

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 1405/13/2013

Or maybe Daniel isn't wounded he just has blood belonging to Aiden on his shirt....

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 1505/14/2013

I'm just glad Declan died.

I can't believe more people aren't talking about it.

If nothing else, sometimes dreams do come true.

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 1605/15/2013

Lots of people stopped watching it in the mess that was this season.

I used to watch it and haven't seen the last handful of eps, just checked in here to see what has been going on, I'll probably check of the finale at somepoint

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 1705/15/2013

I was a little surprised they offed Declan. But I suppose it sets up a revenge storyline for season 3.

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 1805/19/2013

I would be glad if you died, OP.

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 1905/19/2013

Declan was one of the better characters on this show and they kill him off. I'm completely done with this show.

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 2005/19/2013

Last season, I loved the way that Victoria strutted her stuff as she climbed the stairs to board the government plane. That was a great finale.

by the ghost of Fauxmandareply 2105/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.