Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Colton Haynes, "The Beauty and the Glass Closet", the Never-Ending Saga rolls on and on AGAIN...

And now there's more Colton... let the discussion continue!

by Anonymousreply 60007/05/2013

Colton and his sad, sad eyes...

by Anonymousreply 105/05/2013

Why I used to watch Teen Wolf:

by Anonymousreply 205/05/2013

Looking happy!

by Anonymousreply 305/05/2013

OP's picture show just how hot Colton is. Here is my new hotness list.

1. Colton

2. Chandler Massey

3. Matt Lanter

4. Chace Crawford

5. Matt Bomer

by Anonymousreply 405/05/2013

And here's a photo that isn't two or more years old:

by Anonymousreply 505/06/2013

Yeah, I want to fuck this guy so bad...

by Anonymousreply 605/06/2013

Hi all!

Welcome!

Colty says hi :)

by Anonymousreply 705/06/2013

OK I'm starting to warm to him. I think it's the smile I didn't like.. it's alright in some pics and sure it's wide and beaming but close mouthed and we're good to go. A killer smile = instant erection, but it doesn't always matter and is rare. He's almost Channing Tatum-y in some pics.

Anyway another comparison to go with the Matts - Justin Gaston. If you wanna go for twinks then he's the last word. Really dislike Chace Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 805/06/2013

Uncle Coco in repose.

by Anonymousreply 905/06/2013

Interesting it looks like the gorgeous amd recently out soccer star Robbie Rogers is following Calton Haynes on twitter....I wonder if they're in the same gay posse in west hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 1005/06/2013

Interesting R10, they would make a very cute couple!

by Anonymousreply 1105/06/2013

Adorable doggy R9.

by Anonymousreply 1205/06/2013

So far, so good. Maybe we can finally enjoy a thread for Colton lovers. The Colton haters can spin off into their own bitter queendom.

Don't you think the elder gays admire Colton for his outrageous act of posing in XY as a 17-year-old boy, french-kissing his boyfriend? Who among the elder gays had the courage to do that at 17? Cut Colty some slack. Obviously the elder and openly gay men who enjoy his company do.

by Anonymousreply 1305/06/2013

[quote]Don't you think the elder gays admire Colton for his outrageous act of posing in XY as a 17-year-old boy, french-kissing his boyfriend? Who among the elder gays had the courage to do that at 17? Cut Colty some slack. Obviously the elder and openly gay men who enjoy his company do.

If only he had the courage not to re-closet himself.

by Anonymousreply 1405/06/2013

I give him more of a pass than I give Luke Evans who, at 34, should really know better. Colton's still young. He probably wants to be out, but there’s a good chance that he and his handlers have decided that it might kill his career before it can even get going. Not that that’s an excuse, but I do think he will come out in a little bit when he’s more established, and I’m willing to give him a few years to do it. If he takes up bearding when he's in his 30s, then he can suck it.

by Anonymousreply 1505/06/2013

[quote]I give him more of a pass than I give Luke Evans who, at 34, should really know better. Colton's still young.

Except, he isn't. He's 24. He knows exactly what he's doing. He isn't a child.

[quote]He probably wants to be out, but there’s a good chance that he and his handlers have decided that it might kill his career before it can even get going.

No, it's his decision. His people probably suggested it to him but he has free will.

[quote] Not that that’s an excuse, but I do think he will come out in a little bit when he’s more established, and I’m willing to give him a few years to do it. If he takes up bearding when he's in his 30s, then he can suck it.

Closet himself to while he makes his money, once he's made the money act like he was never closeted.

How admirable.

by Anonymousreply 1605/06/2013

Well, maybe I'm just incredibly old, but 24 is indeed very young to me. And even if it's not, I see an appreciable difference between being 24 and 34. Most people (myself included) were still doing incredibly stupid things at 24, but had acquired a lot more common sense ten years later.

I'm not saying what he's doing is admirable. Obviously it's better for actors to come out than stay closeted. But it's silly to act like coming out doesn't have an impact on an actor's career. That's why it's something to be recognized and applauded, because that actor is risking something.

Should he do it? Yes. But putting a timeline on these things is difficult. If he does it now, there's a good chance he'll never work again. When someone makes that kind of sacrifice, like Paul Iacono did, it's absolutely to be applauded and the we should do our best to support that actor (though, of course, we never do, which is another factor).

But it's not fair to ask that from someone who is just starting out and who doesn't have any other discernible skill or even an education to fall back on. From what I gather, he's not even a series regular on Arrow yet, so what security does he have? None. He can't even count on the gay community, such as it is, to support him — it's a strange, consistent coincidence that those who yell loudest for these actors to come out inevitably disappear when it's time to support them.

by Anonymousreply 1705/06/2013

[quote]Well, maybe I'm just incredibly old, but 24 is indeed very young to me. And even if it's not, I see an appreciable difference between being 24 and 34. Most people (myself included) were still doing incredibly stupid things at 24, but had acquired a lot more common sense ten years later.

We all make mistakes, but he is an adult, he outed himself very publicly and was out as an adult. He can’t just rewrite history to suit his current agenda.

[quote] I'm not saying what he's doing is admirable.

Good, because it sure isn’t.

[quote]That's why it's something to be recognized and applauded, because that actor is risking something.

You’re right that is brave. But, Colton’s not doing that.

[quote] From what I gather, he's not even a series regular on Arrow yet

He is.

[quote]But it's not fair to ask that from someone who is just starting out and who doesn't have any other discernible skill or even an education to fall back on.

No one forced Colton to become a model or an actor. He knew he was getting into a business with no job security.

[quote]He can't even count on the gay community, such as it is, to support him — it's a strange, consistent coincidence that those who yell loudest for these actors to come out inevitably disappear when it's time to support them.

I will never support because of what he did; had he not have re-closeted himself, I might’ve supported him.

As a gay person, I will never support this closet case.

by Anonymousreply 1805/06/2013

[quote] No one forced Colton to become a model or an actor. He knew he was getting into a business with no job security.

And yet he should feel obliged to come out to millions of strangers...?

You can't be a hardass both ways, ya little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1905/06/2013

[quote]If he takes up bearding when he's in his 30s, then he can suck it.

Wouldn't you like it if he sucked it regardless?

by Anonymousreply 2005/06/2013

[quote]Well, maybe I'm just incredibly old, but 24 is indeed very young to me.

Yes, but I think the point is he is 24 in the year 2013. 20 years ago, fine.

And many don't come to terms with it till their early 20s, he clearly already long did since he could and is in the new more tolerant open era. It's just disappointing, this never ending cycle. It gets better, but it stays the same.

I'm not for outing people at all unless it's a politician but cases like this and Luke Evans really are bizarre. I wish more would come out, the careerism is sickening.

I wondered what this thread title meant since he seemed to hardly be hiding anything, so very sad to see he is full blown closet. I doubt he'll stay that way for long though, he seems happier to be himself than Evans.

by Anonymousreply 2105/06/2013

R15 and R17, thank you! Boys in their twenties can still be sorting things out. I briefly tried going straight when I was 23, because the clone scene in SF at the time was a turn-off to me. I was much more aroused by punk rock. Then I found a punk boyfriend.

When I was 17, the age Colton did those hot pix, I was utterly terrified of being out, or outed.

For now, in lieu of coming out, Colton is sending strong messages that he is pro-gay. Is that so bad?

by Anonymousreply 2205/06/2013

I used to regularly suck off a Puerto Rican guy when he was 18 to 21. He was the son of a cop and told me that he didn't want to come out to his family until he had a steady lover. I was just a FB. His mom was a lesbian and he still felt this way about coming out.

Maybe Colton will come out when he is in love. Coming out as a single man is somewhat difficult.

by Anonymousreply 2305/06/2013

[quote]Maybe Colton will come out when he is in love. Coming out as a single man is somewhat difficult.

That's bullshit you know it. The people who serve as apologists for this fucking cowardly closet case are as pathetic as he is. Plenty of single people, far younger than he is with a lot less security in life, have come out. Colton has and deserves no excuses for his disgusting behavior.

by Anonymousreply 2405/06/2013

R21 presents good points.

[quote] And yet he should feel obliged to come out to millions of strangers...? You can't be a hardass both ways, ya little bitch.

Please let’s not descend into name calling.

He was already out to millions of strangers. What he wants to do is his decision, but I won’t support him.

[quote] Boys in their twenties can still be sorting things out.

But Colton isn’t one of them.

[quote]For now, in lieu of coming out, Colton is sending strong messages that he is pro-gay. Is that so bad?

There’s a difference between saying and doing.

by Anonymousreply 2505/06/2013

Should have been "rolls on and on and on."

First had "rolls on". Second had "rolls on and on."

OP fucked it up.

by Anonymousreply 2605/06/2013

Hay, Silver Slippers, haaaay!

by Anonymousreply 2705/06/2013

I see the Colton-hating troll did not get lost in the transition. He alone will post 90% of the negative comments.

by Anonymousreply 2805/06/2013

I admit, r20, I would.

I don't want to defend Colton because I do generally agree with r21. I came from a very conservative family and it took me a while to come to terms with my sexuality, so I'm sympathetic to people who face that struggle. As far as I can tell, that doesn't apply to Colton. He was out, and now he's not. But I do think he'll come out and I'm willing to give him some time to do it, that's all.

That's not to condone being in the closet. I won't support him (or Luke Evans) until they do come out. There's better things for me to spend my money on.

But it's a bit much, r18 and r24, to call him disgusting and say you won't support him even after he comes out. If you're not going to support him, it's hypocritical to demand that he risk anything for you and then get upset when he doesn't. (And you do sound upset.) Besides, even if you despise him, if we don't support him when he does come out, then the next actor might not be so quick to do it.

by Anonymousreply 2905/06/2013

Is Colton gay?

Ultimately, who cares? Let him build his career and do his thing. He's not hurting anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 3005/06/2013

[quote]But it's a bit much, [R18] and [R24], to call him disgusting and say you won't support him even after he comes out. If you're not going to support him, it's hypocritical to demand that he risk anything for you and then get upset when he doesn't. (And you do sound upset.) Besides, even if you despise him, if we don't support him when he does come out, then the next actor might not be so quick to do it.

As I said on the last thread, he shouldn't be supported and an openly gay actor should be. If he never re-closeted himself, I would've supported him. He can't expect everyone to look the other way when he re-closets himself and then shower him with praise once he stops lying. I dislike him because what he's doing is immoral. I have nothing but respect for the brave, openly gay in all walks of life.

[quote]Ultimately, who cares?

Actions have meaning. One can't just choose to lie for financial gain and expect people not to question their morals. There are gay children who could grow up to think it's okay to closet themselves for money or that being gay is a bad thing to be ashamed of.

[quote] He's not hurting anyone else.

[italic]He[/italic] singular mightn't be, but closet cases as a whole do, (and I'm not talking about a teenager with homophobic parents or such). Colton is free to do what he likes, but that doesn't mean it's right.

by Anonymousreply 3105/06/2013

He's probably bi leaning straight and so doesn't really need to come out.

by Anonymousreply 3205/06/2013

[quote] He singular mightn't be, but closet cases as a whole do

So are you putting as much energy into calling out other closeted gays as your are into calling out Haynes specifically? I doubt you could be - there aren't enough hours in the day :)

by Anonymousreply 3305/06/2013

Haaaay R27!

Sending you a rainbow and a kiss from Colty!

by Anonymousreply 3405/06/2013

His eyes are fascinating. He has a lot more going on behind those eyes than coming out of the closet will solve, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 3505/06/2013

Has he ever been DP-ed?

by Anonymousreply 3605/06/2013

He WILL come out. I cant believe another gay person would browbeat a non-bearded, 24 year old celebrate out of the closet. Show some mercy.

by Anonymousreply 3705/06/2013

i hope one day he will get married.

by Anonymousreply 3805/07/2013

[quote]:)

If you're a twelve year old girl, please leave now, R33.

by Anonymousreply 3905/07/2013

I'm just surprised with Robbie Rogers, Jason Collins, and Matt Dallas he hasn't felt the itch to live his truth openly. He could still be a trailblazer at this point and not a "who cares?"

by Anonymousreply 4005/07/2013

Jason Collins is a decade older and financially secure.

Matt Dallas has a fiance.

Robbie Rogers just came out in the true sense - to the people in his life that matter. Colton's been out to his family and friends since his teens.

by Anonymousreply 4105/07/2013

Financial security and relationship status should never be used as excuses not to come out. Why are so many people on DL intent on coddling this closet case?

by Anonymousreply 4205/07/2013

He's out to everyone who matters and that's all that matters. Let it go.

by Anonymousreply 4305/07/2013

This is what I don't understand:

[quote] Why are so many people on DL intent on coddling this closet case?

Is it because he's been deemed "attractive"?

On every other thread closet cases are bad, but shockingly people here are defending him.

by Anonymousreply 4405/07/2013

Whether or not they should be, let's not pretend that financial security didn't play a part in when Jason Collins, Ricky Martin et al. decided to come out.

And I think Matt Dallas' coming out was one of the best in recent memory. The focus was his relationship with his fiance, rather than the typical "Yep, I'm gay" focused interview.

by Anonymousreply 4505/07/2013

[quote]Whether or not they should be, let's not pretend that financial security didn't play a part in when Jason Collins, Ricky Martin et al. decided to come out.

Ricky Martin, perhaps. Jason Collins, no; he was in the homophobic world of professional sports. His coming out means more than Martin's. Like Robbie Rogers said, there is a homophobic dressing room. Rogers and Collins are both brave. The two situations aren't the same. If Haynes was to come out now, I wouldn't consider him brave. Let's not forget Haynes was already out, so we know his motives are purely financial.

[quote]And I think Matt Dallas' coming out was one of the best in recent memory. The focus was his relationship with his fiance, rather than the typical "Yep, I'm gay" focused interview.

I imagine that's how Haynes will come out. But Dallas is and was a has-been when he came out. His coming out brought him more publicity than any recent work he had done. Of course when Haynes does come, he'll forget he ever mentioned "country girls".

by Anonymousreply 4605/07/2013

[quote]He's out to everyone who matters and that's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 4705/07/2013

Jason Collins went so far as to have a girlfriend (fiance?). Ricky Martin's team had women sell stories of how great he was in bed. NPH reference Kate Winslet as his celebrity crush.

ALL these guys played "the game" at some point.

Granted, the whole XY thing was horrendous and reflected very badly on Haynes, it clearly came from a place of fear.

That's what I don't understand - some of the criticism, especially the criticism that evokes teen suicides, considers guys like Colton as cold-hearted and only concerned with money, rather than giving any consideration to the fear element that exists.

It's the cut-and-dry judgement that I don't get, not the frequently justified criticism ("country girls" etc.)

by Anonymousreply 4805/07/2013

I really don't understand all the judgement and hate. It's like a.jilted lover taking it personally.

Why does it matter so much wether a stranger is open about his sexuality?

As a bi male. We have next to no media representation, and i dont really care that we don't. It doesn't affect my life one way or another.

We also get crap from both sides. You honestly think a homophobic straight person is any more accepting of a bisexual?

Gay men are often times worse with the biphobia.

We often lie or becone smarmy or kiss ass and are fake friendly for career purposes. So why does it instill hate in people that someone lies by omission or outright to get ahead?

by Anonymousreply 4905/07/2013

Has Colton ever mentioned his father? He seems very fond of his mother and the rest of his family.

by Anonymousreply 5005/07/2013

r49

I think because it's easier to target individuals from behind a keyboard and say stuff like "gay kids wouldn't be killing themselves if you were out" than getting up off their ass and being an example to gay kids themselves.

by Anonymousreply 5105/07/2013

Colton is beautiful, but the fear thing doesn't cut it. He was "brave enough" to do the photo shoot. He ins himself to remain financially marketable, period. That's his choice though, so whatever.

by Anonymousreply 5205/07/2013

I'm sure getting to LA sullied his optimism about being an out actor, and his bravery went along with it.

It's sad, but I think he's more a positive force than a negative one.

by Anonymousreply 5305/07/2013

I can't believe you pathetic losers who are apologists for Colton's behavior. And by that I mean him getting spit-roasted and DP'ed by Jason Collins and Robbie Rogers. Colton you are hateful, hurtful human being for not having three holes. I wanted to join in!

by Anonymousreply 5405/07/2013

If only Colton had Miss Dionne nostrils - he'd have TWO extra holes

by Anonymousreply 5505/07/2013

[quote]That's what I don't understand - some of the criticism, especially the criticism that evokes teen suicides, considers guys like Colton as cold-hearted and only concerned with money, rather than giving any consideration to the fear element that exists.

As R52 pointed out he has doesn't have "the fear element", he was out and very publicly so and is out in his personal life. He isn't afraid. He's keeping up appearances.

It's his choice to be closeted, are we supposed to support it, R48?

[quote]Colton is beautiful, but the fear thing doesn't cut it. He was "brave enough" to do the photo shoot. He ins himself to remain financially marketable, period. That's his choice though, so whatever.

There are many people who are closeted because they have no choice, please don't group the money-wanting Colton in with these people, it's an insult to them.

by Anonymousreply 5605/07/2013

Pardon my above post, R52. I wasn't arguing with you, I was quoting you in agreement. I agree with the second quote above.

by Anonymousreply 5705/07/2013

Never had to have a chaperone, no sir!:

by Anonymousreply 5805/07/2013

I'm here to keep my eye on her:

by Anonymousreply 5905/07/2013

There were never such devoted sisters:

by Anonymousreply 6005/07/2013

He's afraid that his acting career will go to shit. There isn't fear there?

by Anonymousreply 6105/07/2013

My dentist gave me a fat lip

by Anonymousreply 6205/09/2013

Thank you, Colton, for last night. My dick is like raw hamburger meat from all the sucking and fucking.

by Anonymousreply 6305/09/2013

I'm sure Colton enjoyed himself too, R63.

by Anonymousreply 6405/09/2013

That was HOT R54

by Anonymousreply 6505/10/2013

R10 They are most definitely NOT!

to date and for more than a friendship Robbie likes guys with a backbone especially now that he is out.

by Anonymousreply 6605/10/2013

But it would be nice if Robbie encouraged Colton to be out.

by Anonymousreply 6705/10/2013

its true what others have said before. he has final approval. agents, managers and publicists can only suggest, not force you to do something, anything. he has free will. i think he thinks he can pass as str8 and play str8 roles. i still think he's a hot guy and all but i can't get over the fact that he left Teen Wolf that was a douchey move and the creator of the show alluded to that. don't ever bite the hand that feeds you or launches your career.

by Anonymousreply 6805/10/2013

[quote]still think he's a hot guy and all but i can't get over the fact that he left Teen Wolf that was a douchey move and the creator of the show alluded to that. don't ever bite the hand that feeds you or launches your career.

The way he left was douchey, I admit, but as long as he didn't break his contract he's not beholden to Jeff Davis. He left because he thought he could get further in his career. I don't think "Arrow" is it, but he has to strike while the iron is hot. Maybe he really thought he had a sure thing for a role post-Teen Wolf and it fell through but I don't fault him for wanting to trying to advance his career.

by Anonymousreply 6905/10/2013

I've suggested that the Colton-hating troll is literally a jolted lover, R49.

It doesn't matter whether or not there was fear. Wanting to establish a career as an actor is enough for me to give him a pass. Being out is healthy and the fact that so many of us have come out has advanced our rights. That does not mean that any individual person has an obligation to come out. Our cause is freedom from other people's rules about how we should live our lives. Let's not replace one set of bullies with another.

by Anonymousreply 7005/10/2013

[quote]Our cause is freedom from other people's rules about how we should live our lives.

It is? That sounds vague. Vague enough to suit your agenda of defending a closet case. I thought our cause was the advancement of gay rights.

That sounds like a libertarian view as to why there shouldn't be laws against discrimination of gays. In theory a homophobic organization could deny service to a gay person on the grounds of "freedom from other people's rules about how we should live our lives".

Colton isn't obliged to come out again, but your post seems like something of a contradiction.

by Anonymousreply 7105/10/2013

[quote] I thought our cause was the advancement of gay rights

That is a cause. It's important. But an individual's life is not one dimensional. There are many causes, desires, and needs that sometimes pull in opposing directions. Another important cause is freedom from other people seeking to impose their cause on everyone else.

[quote]In theory a homophobic organization could deny service to a gay person on the grounds of "freedom from other people's rules about how we should live our lives".

Yes. And the Supreme Court has ruled that they have that right. The ACLU sided with the Boyscouts in that case. Fortunately, society is moving in a direction where having that policy is becoming less and less attractive.

by Anonymousreply 7205/10/2013

Again, R72, you're speaking in tongues.

[quote]Another important cause is freedom from other people seeking to impose their cause on everyone else.

Homophobes use the same defense against gay people.

Back to the issue at hand, Colton doesn't have to come out. It's his decision. No one can force him. But what he's doing is immoral and is based on financial desire. He made his sexuality a public issue and I'm not willing to just look the other way. Eventually gays will have equal status in society, but Colton is helping the opposite cause. Again what he does is his decision, but I'm not going to support it.

by Anonymousreply 7305/10/2013

I MISS JACKSON

I THINK I WONT WATCH TEEN WOLF ANYMORE...

by Anonymousreply 7405/11/2013

oops! someone is in love!

by Anonymousreply 7505/11/2013

romantic...

by Anonymousreply 7605/11/2013

I fucked him in the ass in Montreal. He is nice. He is a very short model. He likes Depeche Mode.

Who is this Colton Haines? Should I have done him again? He kept asking but I get busy, and he looks a bit like a sick drag queen in the daylight. He has nice lips though and did me right. His ass was cold inside.

by Anonymousreply 7705/11/2013

[quote]His ass was cold inside.

lol. What position does he like to take it in?

by Anonymousreply 7805/11/2013

For starters, R79 - what he's doing [italic]is[/italic] immoral. Don't even try saying it's not.

If he had a rich husband, he'd come tomorrow. I don't think coming out would damage his career. Although he has his mind on bigger and better things right now.

by Anonymousreply 8005/11/2013

[quote]For starters, [R79] - what he's doing is immoral. Don't even try saying it's not.

I already have said it. What principal of morality does you suppose he is violating?

by Anonymousreply 8105/11/2013

[quote]What principal of morality

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 8205/11/2013

[quote]I already have said it.

Say what you want. What he's doing is immoral.

[quote]What principal of morality

Victoria.

[quote]does you suppose he is violating?

Now [italic]this[/italic] was more worthy of an "Oh, dear", R82.

by Anonymousreply 8305/11/2013

The fault, Mr. Weatherbee, is with the English language, not with me.

I don't know what to say about someone who doesn't know how to spell his own name.

by Anonymousreply 8405/11/2013

You're absolutely right, R84 and R85. In, damned "a." Mea maxima culpa.

by Anonymousreply 8505/11/2013

[quote]The fault, Mr. Weatherbee, is with the English language, not with me.

Who knew five year-olds posted on DataLounge?

[quote]I don't know what to say about someone who doesn't know how to spell his own name.

Is that you, Rose?

by Anonymousreply 8605/11/2013

R83 not R85 (I was R85). Not at all with it today.

by Anonymousreply 8705/11/2013

Don't worry, R87. I'm having one of those days too.

by Anonymousreply 8805/11/2013

I fucked up on another thread, too, R88. But thank you for your kind words. I get headaches, and I've got one right now, and when this happens, it almost literally hurts to think too hard. I should go lie down.

But again, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 8905/11/2013

[quote]Don't worry, [R87]. I'm having one of those days too.

Yet you focus on my typos as if they were significant. Why don't you answer my question?

by Anonymousreply 9005/11/2013

[quote]I've suggested that the Colton-hating troll is literally a jolted lover

Just a typo, I realize, but I'm back on the horse.

by Anonymousreply 9105/11/2013

I'd call that one a brain fart, R91.

by Anonymousreply 9205/11/2013

Okay, I'm back.

You're welcome, R89.

As for your question, R90: You should be able to figure out what I (and others) think he's doing that's immoral for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 9305/11/2013

I'm convinced he had or still has something going on with Tyler Hoechlin and Ian Bohen. Maybe at the same time? In the same hole?

by Anonymousreply 9405/11/2013

Before I started watching Teen Wolf I honestly thought Colton Haynes is a porn star, because to me, his name sounds like a porn name. Am I the only one who thinks that?

by Anonymousreply 9505/11/2013

I didn't ask you WHAT you think is immoral. As you say, that is perfectly obvious. I asked you WHY it is immoral as opposed to simply a choice that you disagree with.

I think you are putting the label "immoral" on his behavior because you want to elevate your unhappiness to an expression of some universal truth that cannot be questioned. That desire blinds you to the actual truth which is simply that you wish he had behaved differently because you think a different choice would have been better for gay people.

Others are more tolerant of his choice given the conflicting pressure on someone in his position. Some of us actually appreciate that he is taking the "glass closet" course instead of the more dishonest route typically taken.

by Anonymousreply 9605/11/2013

[quote]Before I started watching Teen Wolf I honestly thought Colton Haynes is a porn star, because to me, his name sounds like a porn name. Am I the only one who thinks that?

Not at all, R95. In fact a few other people have mentioned that.

by Anonymousreply 9705/11/2013

The glass closet still has a door, therefore it is The Closet now and forevermore.

by Anonymousreply 9805/11/2013

[quote]I didn't ask you WHAT you think is immoral. As you say, that is perfectly obvious. I asked you WHY it is immoral as opposed to simply a choice that you disagree with.

[quote]I think you are putting the label "immoral" on his behavior because you want to elevate your unhappiness to an expression of some universal truth that cannot be questioned. That desire blinds you to the actual truth which is simply that you wish he had behaved differently because you think a different choice would have been better for gay people.

I don't know what you're saying... and I don't think you do either.

[quote]Some of us actually appreciate that he is taking the "glass closet" course instead of the more dishonest route typically taken.

Except he isn’t. Ask any country girl or Lauren Conrad.

by Anonymousreply 9905/11/2013

The only thing that he's done that's really deserving of criticism is trying to wipe the XY pics from the internet.

Talking about liking country girls is fairly innocuous and ambiguous - hardly immoral.

by Anonymousreply 10005/11/2013

[quote]Talking about liking country girls is fairly innocuous and ambiguous - hardly immoral.

Of course talking about "country girls" isn't immoral. But he's not glass-closeted, he's closeted.

by Anonymousreply 10105/11/2013

Absolutey-you'd never hear him talking about "country guys."

by Anonymousreply 10205/11/2013

[quote]I don't know what you're saying... and I don't think you do either.

Let me translate it into language you can grasp: You are confusing your own preferences with morality and coming across as a confused and sanctimonious prick who is not very bright.

by Anonymousreply 10305/11/2013

I'm thinking many people who are against Colton are just upset at the concept of one purposely going back in the closet for selfish gain. Many people do it, but since Colton is a sorta famous good looking actor he puts a face to the idea and puts a target on his back.

Honestly, I don't mind all the bashing. If this was a national news story, yeah, I would be with the people here saying to chill out and take it down a notch. But this is a gay site that is dedicated to such topics as "Carey Mulligan just isn't pretty enough to play Daisy Buchanan" or "Anderson and Ben out on the town". So I appreciate topics that touch on some actual gay problems within the context of celebrities. There are definitely some on this thread who are too invested in a CW actor, but I have a feeling most are just venting on a dumb pattern that in 2013 is still being followed.

by Anonymousreply 10405/11/2013

R104--when you find me an actor who has been cast in a leading man role on TV or in the movies after coming out, we can discuss whether or not it is "dumb" for a gay actor to keep his sexuality quiet. For now, it is unquestionably the right career move.

So the issue boils down to whether Colton should be blamed for choosing not to sacrifice his career to make a point that would register 0.01 on the Richter scale.

by Anonymousreply 10505/11/2013

[quote] You are confusing your own preferences with morality and coming across as a confused and sanctimonious prick who is not very bright.

Please, R103, do you want to have a discussion or throw insults? However I still don't quite know what you're saying, so perhaps I'm not very bright. Could you maybe ask me a straight question, instead than these vague "preferences" vs. "morality" questions?

If this helps?: I don't care if Colton comes out again or not, but I disapprove of his re-closeting for financial gain. I disapprove not because I want him to be out again, but rather because what he's doing is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 10605/11/2013

[quote]Please, [R103], do you want to have a discussion or throw insults?

Are you fucking serious? I have done more than my share of attempting a conversation with you. You respond by saying you don't understand and that I don't know what I am saying. Incredible.

by Anonymousreply 10705/11/2013

Okay you're right. While I personally think it's dumb maybe that's not the best way to describe it. I would say frustrating and that applies not only to the actor but also to managers, casting directors, and so on and so forth. Like I said earlier I think people are investing too much time in a CW actor, ironically I guess I'm doing the same, and someone like Luke Evans would make a better example. All I'm saying though is that they are touching on an interesting topic which I happen to agree with. But yeah, Colton no matter what he does won't make much of an impact on anything.

by Anonymousreply 10805/11/2013

Is anyone else distraught about Colton and Shawn becoming distant. It really hurts my heart.

by Anonymousreply 10905/11/2013

When he says 'country girl' that means he gets tops by looking up and down from the hard cock to the hard-staring face and asking in a dumb country girl way, "Are you going to fuck me?"

Shakespeare: "Let me lay my head in your lap and speak of country matters." Get it? Cunt-ry.

by Anonymousreply 11005/11/2013

R77, I'm sorry to hear that his ass was cold inside. Does anyone have reports of him taking a dump in a snow bank and the turds not letting off any steam? Personally, I think Colton is hot shit.

by Anonymousreply 11105/11/2013

R66, you don't need to have a backbone to be a bottom. You just need to be pliable and submissive.

Anyone know if Coltie has done ATM?

by Anonymousreply 11205/11/2013

I would love to see Colton hook up with Rafa Nadal. I think they're both bottoms though. Love how Rafa picks his ass before every serve.

by Anonymousreply 11305/11/2013

Nadal is a dyke

by Anonymousreply 11405/11/2013

[quote]Is anyone else distraught about Colton and Shawn becoming distant. It really hurts my heart.

Yes, so much so that I dont post on these threads as much. One day they will stop fighting the fact that they are soul-mates.

by Anonymousreply 11505/11/2013

When the right top comes along and tells Colton to come out, he will. Just like he does what he's told to do behind closed doors by the very same top.

In the meantime, Colton, without his master, is lost in the wind. That doesn't make him a bad boy, just a lost boy.

by Anonymousreply 11605/11/2013

Who's his master?

by Anonymousreply 11705/11/2013

Somebody has to step up to the plate. Bryan Singer?

by Anonymousreply 11805/11/2013

Was there more to those Haynes-Barrowman pictures than we thought?:

[quote]Openly gay actor John Barrowman tried to out his ‘Arrow’ co-star Colton Haynes by holding his hands at the Vancouver airport after spotting paparazzi waiting for them outside. Making his way out of the airport, a clearly shocked Haynes struggled to whisk his hands away to no avail as Barrowman tightened his grip a little longer to make sure the paparazzi get the money shot. Barrowman finally let go after getting pinched by Colton who quickly distanced himself from the naughty actor. We’ve got to hand it to John, whose huge smile proves he’s got an excellent sense of humor!

This website is hardly the mainstream media, but still... Does Barrowman have a plan?

by Anonymousreply 11905/11/2013

His plan is to stick his penis in every orifice of Colton's body.

by Anonymousreply 12005/11/2013

And it's one of the larger penises, so Colton's ears are probably safe.

by Anonymousreply 12105/11/2013

Are those Colton's red boots in his new twit pic?

by Anonymousreply 12205/11/2013

red boots

by Anonymousreply 12305/11/2013

aww "blame me " super cute!

by Anonymousreply 12405/11/2013

Anonymous asked: "If you had to choose, who would you rather date out of Tyler, Tyler, Dylan and Colton? :D"

Lunsfuhd: Colton. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 12505/12/2013

Guys. Jerreth is friends with Colton's mom on FB. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

by Anonymousreply 12605/15/2013

It means I want them to get back together, Im a hopeless romantic R126

by Anonymousreply 12705/15/2013

[quote]Guys. Jerreth is friends with Colton's mom on FB. WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

How cute.

by Anonymousreply 12805/15/2013

What's the deal with Shawn Pyfrom and Oliver Travena? Oliver gave Shawn a bracelet and took him to the Stones concert and flew him to Las Vegas for Oliver's birthday celebration. Shawn calls him bruv, which I know is a Briticism but it seems like Shawn is using it to mean his bro lover.

by Anonymousreply 12905/15/2013

Colton's mom and Jerreth have never broken up yet. She probably still thinks the three of them made a great couple.

by Anonymousreply 13005/15/2013

[quote]Colton's mom and Jerreth have never broken up yet. She probably still thinks the three of them made a great couple.

I wonder how Dana feels about her son's re-closeting, given how she's still friends with his ex-boyfriend? An awkward situation for her no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 13105/15/2013

What's the story with Colton's father?

by Anonymousreply 13205/15/2013

Getting a little tired of Colty's selfies. He needs to let a boyfriend or trick snap a few pics, pre- or post-coital.

by Anonymousreply 13305/15/2013

R129, why can't Shawn just come out? It's embarrassing at this point. Seriously, he looks gayer than gay in that pic. It doesn't look platonic at all. People already seem to know he's gay, and he doesn't have much of a career anymore anyway. He might as well come out.

by Anonymousreply 13405/15/2013

The studio receives thousands of letters every week, begging for another Shawn Pyfrom picture, but he just doesn't want to work, R134.

by Anonymousreply 13505/15/2013

[quote] he doesn't have much of a career anymore anyway. He might as well come out

You should write to him and tell him that. SO inspiring!

by Anonymousreply 13605/15/2013

It's true that plenty of young gays like The Golden Girls - it's hardly equivalent to Britney Spears fandom, but it's a thing nevertheless.

by Anonymousreply 13705/15/2013

[quote]You should write to him and tell him that. SO inspiring!

R134 has a point, R136.

by Anonymousreply 13805/15/2013

Yes. An idiotic one. But a point.

by Anonymousreply 13905/15/2013

How is R134's point "idiotic", R139?

by Anonymousreply 14005/15/2013

It's idiotic to suggest to someone who's afraid of coming out because of their career, that they have NO career and should thus come out.

People are more likely to come out when coming from a place of security - whether that's emotional, financial etc.

It's no coincidence that Matt Bomer, for example, came out several seasons into his TV show.

In short, it's idiotic to make somebody who's already insecure feel even LESS secure.

by Anonymousreply 14105/15/2013

[quote]It's idiotic to suggest to someone who's afraid of coming out because of their career, that they have NO career and should thus come out.

Well, I'm not that familiar with Pyfrom, is he definitely gay? But he can't come out because he's worried about his "career"? Could someone alert me when the search parties find it? Perhaps Matt Dallas might know where it is?

If Shawn Pyfrom came out in a forest would anyone even care?

by Anonymousreply 14205/15/2013

That's the thing, R142. I think he would make an impact. The fact that he doesn't have much of a career anymore doesn't change that he once was on a very popular tv show (Desperate Housewives). Hell, Matt Dallas coming out was huge, it was all over the newspapers. His career isn't exactly much to brag about either (and imo he's a pretty awful actor), but he still made a big impact. And I think Shawn would too if he had the guts to come out. I do think Shawn is gay, he's in the gay posse, he's had rumors surrounding him for years (where there's smoke there's fire), and he pings my gaydar. I think he's gay, altough I obviously can't know for sure. I hope he decides to come out in the future. It would be good for the LGBT community, all visibility is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 14305/15/2013

ugh.why don't you go to the shawn pyfrom thread?

by Anonymousreply 14405/15/2013

I can't believe there weren't more posts about his red boots he uploaded on twitter!

Alas, we have found his Ruby Slippers!

by Anonymousreply 14505/15/2013

Good post, R143.

by Anonymousreply 14605/15/2013

If and when it comes time for a new thread, can whoever is kind enough to make it please change the title theme that's currently in place. Colton isn't glass-closeted, he's closeted.

by Anonymousreply 14705/15/2013

I KNOW!!!! R145. Ruby and Silver Slippers sitting in a tree, k.i.ss.ing.

I hope Mama Sharon can reunited Colty and Jerr.

So, these HS BFF's...one's clearly a hag and the other guy is gay. Does Colton actualy have any straight friends?

by Anonymousreply 14805/15/2013

[quote]Does Colton actualy have any straight friends?

TYLER H TYLER P

:D

by Anonymousreply 14905/16/2013

I'm not 100% sure about Tyler H

by Anonymousreply 15005/16/2013

[quote]I'm not 100% sure about Tyler H

lol why?

i wish he wasn't straight tho...

by Anonymousreply 15105/16/2013

Hmm...

by Anonymousreply 15205/16/2013

Colton's hanging with Tyler Hoechlin in hope that Hoechlin will get drunk enough that he'd let Colton tongue his hot, hairy hole.

I support Colton in that endeavor.

by Anonymousreply 15305/16/2013

I just see Tyler H being down for anything.

by Anonymousreply 15405/16/2013

can we quit the bitching and just post priddy pictures?

by Anonymousreply 15505/16/2013

Sooo THAT'S his agent... gross.

by Anonymousreply 15605/16/2013

Unfortunately that hazy photo is a good shot of him, R156:

by Anonymousreply 15705/16/2013

It's almost comical that his agent is advising Colton to remain in the closet because it looks like the agent couldn't remain in a closet himself even with some horse tranquilizers and 50 feet of iron chains.

by Anonymousreply 15805/16/2013

R157 Holy shit! Lock it up so it never sees sunlight again.

by Anonymousreply 15905/16/2013

[quote]even with some horse tranquilizers

Don't underestimate the power of horse tranquilizers, R158. Out of all the men on the cast of "Teen Wolf" are we assuming Hoechlin was Colton's first preference?

by Anonymousreply 16005/16/2013

I think his agent may be a homo.

by Anonymousreply 16105/16/2013

R161 At first I thought it was that queen from Abercrombie.

by Anonymousreply 16205/16/2013

Lmao! I love how the girl to the left in the instagram picture is giving a "fake it till you make it" smile. Colton also doesn't look too excited.

by Anonymousreply 16305/16/2013

What do we think?

Colton's gayest outfit ever?

by Anonymousreply 16405/16/2013

Agent Chuck James is gay.

by Anonymousreply 16505/16/2013

Did anyone watch the Arrow finale?

by Anonymousreply 16605/16/2013

R165 Burn it with fire!!!

by Anonymousreply 16705/16/2013

R166, it was a great finale.

I hope Colton has a much better and bigger role next year.

by Anonymousreply 16805/16/2013

[quote]Out of all the men on the cast of "Teen Wolf" are we assuming Hoechlin was Colton's first preference?

Tyler H & Jerreth L are kinda alike...

by Anonymousreply 16905/17/2013

R158, I am still gagging. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 17005/17/2013

I could see Colton wanting something filling most of the time, like Tyler Hoechlin's Swiss steak, but I think if he wanted to eat out, he'd go Mexican with Tyler Posey.

by Anonymousreply 17105/17/2013

He looks without a soul with every picture.

But that's the path he has chosen...

by Anonymousreply 17205/17/2013

True, R172.

by Anonymousreply 17305/17/2013

R164 Here's a close-up on the shoes! (Hugo Boss apparently)

by Anonymousreply 17405/17/2013

Those shoes are pretty sweet. That belt though... your fashion sense is supposed to better than that Colty.

by Anonymousreply 17505/17/2013

Unless you had a belt custom made to go with the shoes, that's a tough one.

by Anonymousreply 17605/17/2013

Loving the belt.

by Anonymousreply 17705/17/2013

I like the belt, it ties the shoes in with outfit. Colton has an advance style game. Y'all ain't ready for it.

I don't know R171, I think Colton may like'em tall...he has a pick me up & toss me around vibe. Tyler H can more than handle that for him. The hotess scenes in TW where between Colton & Tyler H or Colton & Daddy Chris Argent.

by Anonymousreply 17805/17/2013

[quote]Colton has an advance style game. Y'all ain't ready for it.

He tweeted a pic of his Varvatos Converse. I'd kill for those. Or blow hime, either or.

by Anonymousreply 17905/18/2013

can i fuck him???

by Anonymousreply 18005/18/2013

SIS

by Anonymousreply 18105/18/2013

A Colton sandwich with JC & Shawn Pyfrom (wireimage- this was from last June)

by Anonymousreply 18205/18/2013

That Sholton moment was ruined by ugly JC.

by Anonymousreply 18305/18/2013

Colton is a prolific picture taker. I can only imagine the dedicated fans that try to collect all the pictures he puts out.

by Anonymousreply 18405/18/2013

[quote]That Sholton moment was ruined by ugly JC

Shawn Pyfrom is uglier than JC.IMO

by Anonymousreply 18505/19/2013

Like anyone would here wouldn't jump to have sex with either of the three of them if the opportunity was offered...

by Anonymousreply 18605/19/2013

Any fanboys understand the savvy casting of Colton as Roy Harper?

Roy had a big secret. He was an addict. When Oliver found out, he didn't approve. But Dinah and Hal taught Ollie to accept his young ward (or fantasy butt boy if you switched the heroin story line to a gay coming out episode in your mind).

by Anonymousreply 18705/19/2013

R186...who said otherwise? He's still a pathetic closet case. No one said they wouldn't fuck him. I'd film it, then put it online.

by Anonymousreply 18805/19/2013

A picture of Colton and Darren Criss at a Versace show a few days ago. Colton must have been so embarrassed to be seen photographed next to Criss who looks like he's wearig one of Judy Carne's "Laugh In' dresses as a shirt.

by Anonymousreply 18905/20/2013

Who is Judy Carne and what is Laugh In? And no, don't ask me to Google it because I don't have time.

by Anonymousreply 19005/20/2013

No one does the "fuck me" look like Colton.

by Anonymousreply 19105/21/2013

Agreed. No one does the "can I suck you" look better either.

by Anonymousreply 19205/21/2013

Very true for both, R191 & R192

by Anonymousreply 19305/21/2013

He always does the "Oops! There's a cock in my mouth" face

by Anonymousreply 19405/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 19505/22/2013

you guys are funny XD

by Anonymousreply 19605/22/2013

That pic at 195 suggests Colton's hairline is receding rapidly. He's becoming more like Travolta with each passing day.

by Anonymousreply 19705/22/2013

That suit he's wearing really brings out his sad blue eyes!

by Anonymousreply 19805/22/2013

Who pays for all his jet-setting?

by Anonymousreply 19905/22/2013

Surely a number wealthy pimps in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 20005/22/2013

I wonder if Colton has sucked Diggle's cock. I don't know his real name but he's hot. Colty took some twit pics with him.

by Anonymousreply 20105/22/2013

[quote]I don't know his real name

david ramsey

by Anonymousreply 20205/22/2013

[quote]Who pays for all his jet-setting?

Linda Evans, Rose!

Obviously, he has "clients".

by Anonymousreply 20305/23/2013

How much $$$ for a night with Colton?

by Anonymousreply 20405/23/2013

I wonder if Colon is getting winsome seeing all the trailers and things for the new Teen Wolf season.

Did he make a mistake? Was Arrow worth it?

by Anonymousreply 20505/23/2013

Straight!

by Anonymousreply 20605/23/2013

Don't worry R204, I assure you that you aren't important or wealthy enough. Thanks for the love though bud.

by Anonymousreply 20705/23/2013

Colton and Tyler Hoechlin wet from water sports

by Anonymousreply 20805/23/2013

well, R205, Colton's part in Arrow should grow significantly in season 2. So it could be a good thing.

I think more people watch Arrow than watch Teen Wolf, so it's more exposure, and it's on a "real" network TV show that is considered a success... instead of a cable TV show on MTV.

I still can't help but think that it would have been possible for him to be in both TV shows. Especially if, as was rumored, he didn't have a huge story line in season 3 of Teen Wolf.

by Anonymousreply 20905/24/2013

Arrow and Teen Wolf have roughly the same number of viewers--around three million.

by Anonymousreply 21005/24/2013

Colton and Tyler H!!!

if colton won't get back with jerreth. please be with tyler h!!

by Anonymousreply 21105/24/2013

they would make a perfect couple!

by Anonymousreply 21205/24/2013

I think Teen Wolf's numbers are lower than Arrow's - they've had trouble clearing the 2 million barrier - but it's still considered very successful "for MTV", the same way Arrow's numbers are considered successful "for the CW". Neither would be considered a big mainstream success, though, and career-wise I'm not sure if the new role is much of a step up.

I know people joke about Tyler H's sexuality because of his fondness for Dylan O'Brien and his part in the whole "Sterek" phenomenon, but he's been dating Brittany Snow pretty steadily for at least a couple of months. Also, if you've seen some of the atrocious clothes Tyler H has worn in public (jorts with black baseball socks, seriously), it's hard to think of him as batting for our team... adorable as he may be.

Colton, on the other hand... the picture of him holding hands with John Barrowman at the airport was pretty funny (though it might have been teasing between costars, the same way Tyler Posey used to cuddle up with and kiss Colton in interviews).

by Anonymousreply 21305/24/2013

He's aged visibly in two years. His "business" might explain why; whores generally acquire a hardened look. His glazed expression, that I attributed to his limited acting abilities, could easily be the same glazed expression that Tina Turner has in her "Private Dancer" music video.

by Anonymousreply 21405/24/2013

[quote]He's aged visibly in two years. i hate to admit it, but yeah...

he was freaking cute... and that was my favorite colton...

by Anonymousreply 21505/24/2013

Colton is also a big smoker.

by Anonymousreply 21605/24/2013

[quote]be the same glazed expression that Tina Turner has in her "Private Dancer" music video.

I don't think Colton thinks American Express will do nicely, thank you. He deals in cash and Facebook "likes".

by Anonymousreply 21705/24/2013

one of my favourite gif

by Anonymousreply 21805/24/2013

will he ever smile like that again?

by Anonymousreply 21905/24/2013

I can't believe he's playing a teenager on that show, "Arrow". How long before they start "Mame"-ing the camera.

by Anonymousreply 22005/24/2013

by Anonymousreply 22105/24/2013

Another fine gif

by Anonymousreply 22205/24/2013

he should stop smoking

by Anonymousreply 22305/24/2013

R208 I love how close they are still. And by close I mean ass to penis close.

by Anonymousreply 22405/24/2013

If this is how he looks with more muscle on him then I pass. It's not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 22505/24/2013

I want to lick his muscular glutes!

by Anonymousreply 22605/24/2013

Fine indeed R222

Me too! R224

by Anonymousreply 22705/25/2013

[quote]If this is how he looks with more muscle on him then I pass. It's not a good look.

[quote]I love how close they are still. And by close I mean ass to penis close.

by Anonymousreply 22805/25/2013

Sorry, R225, I should've explained my post at R221: That is a recent picture of Colton in 2013. I posted it to show how he has aged visibly in two years.

R221 = Colton 2013

R214 = Colton 2011

by Anonymousreply 22905/25/2013

Colton and Manu Bennett

by Anonymousreply 23005/26/2013

Manu was so hot in Spartacus. That luck bitch Colton.

by Anonymousreply 23105/26/2013

I second that! R231

by Anonymousreply 23205/26/2013

R230 Did you see the other clip of them? Manu is upside down and his ass looks amazing.

by Anonymousreply 23305/26/2013

nice bulges in r230!

by Anonymousreply 23405/26/2013

R214 THAT'S the guy that has everyone hallucinating??? I've seen the threads about him but didn't know who he was or what he looked like until now...wow. You all have low standards if you're obsessed over THAT.

by Anonymousreply 23505/26/2013

[quote]THAT'S the guy that has everyone hallucinating??? I've seen the threads about him but didn't know who he was or what he looked like until now...wow. You all have low standards if you're obsessed over THAT.

Get a life!!!

by Anonymousreply 23605/27/2013

R235 = clueless moron who has been living under a rock for a Loooooong time

by Anonymousreply 23705/27/2013

r225, hmm, he's looking kinda...hefty. I don't like his new look. And is it just me or is he starting to look a bit like Edward Furlong.

by Anonymousreply 23805/27/2013

He cant be a twink forever :(

by Anonymousreply 23905/27/2013

He is the furthest from hefty.

by Anonymousreply 24005/27/2013

[quote]He cant be a twink forever :(

:(

by Anonymousreply 24105/27/2013

Colton should hook up with Robbie Rogers! Robbie follows him on twitter so he might be interested.

Colton could be the new Posh!

by Anonymousreply 24205/27/2013

[quote] Colton could be the new Posh!

I've said it before, but I think that'll be the key to Colton's coming out, i.e., financial security.

by Anonymousreply 24305/27/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 24405/27/2013

Colton and... WHO???

by Anonymousreply 24505/28/2013

Colton is in the Hamptons for another "bro-cation"

I swear this is so hilarious/awkward how little self awareness these guys have.

by Anonymousreply 24605/28/2013

So they're having another bro-gangbang

by Anonymousreply 24705/28/2013

R248,

effin hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 24905/28/2013

R248 Just bros being bros

by Anonymousreply 25005/29/2013

haha this is cute

by Anonymousreply 25105/29/2013

his face

by Anonymousreply 25205/29/2013

How much longer will it be before Colton's age or weight prevent him from maintaining his twink status which in turn will terminate DL's obsession with this closet case?

by Anonymousreply 25305/29/2013

tw cast

by Anonymousreply 25405/29/2013

Anyone here also into Johnny Rapid ?

by Anonymousreply 25505/29/2013

I don't get the obsession over him either.

by Anonymousreply 25605/29/2013

Johnny Rapid was hot until he tried his half-assed moustache/facial hair thing... eww.

But let's keep this thread focused on Colton Haynes. Because not only is he super gay and super hot, he's got the most amazing nipples of any male TV star today.

Prove me wrong, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 25705/29/2013

[quote] he's got the most amazing nipples of any male TV star today.

Prove me wrong, bitches.

Zac Efron's not my speed but he has a nice set of nips on him. And he doesn't wax unlike Colton.

by Anonymousreply 25805/29/2013

[quote]Zac Efron's not my speed but he has a nice set of nips on him. And he doesn't wax unlike Colton.

But Colton's skin is more smooth.

by Anonymousreply 25905/29/2013

And Colton doesn't have bloat face

by Anonymousreply 26005/29/2013

Do you think Robbie secretly fucks Colton?

by Anonymousreply 26105/29/2013

Colton probably hasnt eaten a carb since high school. It is hard work keeping up the emaciated twink look. I think Colton deserves to eat. He has given us years of good face and snatched waist.

by Anonymousreply 26205/29/2013

Zach's nipples aren't bad in that pic, I agree. But Colton's nips are perfection in EVERY pic. They're stunning and amazing.

by Anonymousreply 26305/29/2013

[quote]It is hard work keeping up the emaciated twink look.

But he worked it so well.

by Anonymousreply 26405/30/2013

Just bros being bros, bro

by Anonymousreply 26505/30/2013

R264,

You can tell Colton is a total bottom in that photo. His back is arched and his ass is pushed out, begging for it. His arm is thrown back in a "ravish me" pose.

Compare the stance of his total top boyfriend.

Thanks for posting. That was a new one for me.

by Anonymousreply 26605/30/2013

Favorite Colton nip shot.

by Anonymousreply 26705/30/2013

How Cute!

by Anonymousreply 26805/30/2013

Is it strange I like his ex on the R264's photo more?

by Anonymousreply 26905/30/2013

R269,

No, that just means you're a bottom. Every top needs one.

by Anonymousreply 27005/30/2013

No it doesnt, it just means you think he is more attractive. Some gays are so tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 27105/30/2013

YASSS r264! That is the perfect photo of his slutty ass.

by Anonymousreply 27205/30/2013

Colton ex Jerreth Ludwig twitter account:

https://twitter.com/SmediumTweet

by Anonymousreply 27305/30/2013

Does anyone notice Colton NEVER comments on gay things except to say when asked on twitter if he was for gay marriage, that he supports equality.

He has never breathed a word about Obama supporting Marriage equality, any state getting equality, DADT, Matt Dallas, Zachary Quinto, Ricky Martin, Jason Collins or Robbie Rogers coming out, he has not posed for NoH8 (the pic floating around on twitter is fake) nor given any interviews to gay press (except a tiny vid to afterelton)

Doesn't he realize that the cool "bro" thing straight guys do is embrace the gays now?

It makes him look gayer by not approaching the subject. Well that and the silver slippers, ruby red slippers, gold shower curtans, all male 'bro" trips to exotic locations, provocative photos of him with an alleged ex boyfriend in compromising positions, only working with out gay male producers, naming West Side Story his favorite movie, and giving awkward interviews where he mentions fake "country girls" he's dated in non plausible, hard to follow riddle like stories that don't make sense and baffle anyone who tries to create sense of them.

by Anonymousreply 27405/30/2013

Friends?

by Anonymousreply 27505/30/2013

Hahaha R262, but I do love that pic. He must've been all of 18.

Colton does have some of best nipples on screen.

I hadn't seen that pic either...good looking out R264. I love me some classic Colty & Jerr. Slutty Colton seems like so much fun and he looks very happy.

by Anonymousreply 27605/30/2013

Colton and Tyler H hanging out again and again

by Anonymousreply 27705/31/2013

little colton

by Anonymousreply 27805/31/2013

Wow, his mom is pretty.

by Anonymousreply 27905/31/2013

I love the sad eyes post.

by Anonymousreply 28005/31/2013

colton and tyler h

by Anonymousreply 28105/31/2013

I wonder if Colton was in love with Tyler in a "Sally Durant" kind of way. I bet Colton knows all the words to Losing My Mind.

by Anonymousreply 28205/31/2013

[quote]I wonder if Colton was in love with Tyler

haha maybe :)

by Anonymousreply 28305/31/2013

R277 Is he giving Tyler a hand job?

by Anonymousreply 28405/31/2013

R284 they attended a screening of Matthew Morrison's documentary so yea he probably was.

by Anonymousreply 28505/31/2013

What's Morrison's documentary about? Himself?

by Anonymousreply 28605/31/2013

[quote]The bro gang bang cums after the bro blowjobs and bro spit roasts.

Surely you mean "browjobs?"

by Anonymousreply 28705/31/2013

If Colton was in love with Tyler then perhaps he could settle for Tyler twin Cheyenne Jackson who is openly gay. (And married but surely they have an arrangement of sorts)

by Anonymousreply 28805/31/2013

Eye rape!

by Anonymousreply 28905/31/2013

Colton (center stage, thinking of Tyler):

I dim the lights and think about you

Spend sleepless nights to think about you

You said you loved me

Or were you just being kind

Or am I losing my mind.

by Anonymousreply 29005/31/2013

R281 Aww, I'm sure going to miss their hot scenes together when TW season 3 starts. Why in the world are people so into Sterek (SP?)?

Of course. R286

Yes, please! R289

by Anonymousreply 29105/31/2013

I don't even know who or what he is!

Ha!

by Anonymousreply 29205/31/2013

This Tyler ho better watch his back!

by Anonymousreply 29305/31/2013

[quote]Why in the world are people so into Sterek

i don't get it either, Jackson/Derek >>>>>>>Sterek

by Anonymousreply 29406/01/2013

My best bud Hoechlin! Had a blast last night

by Anonymousreply 29506/01/2013

[quote]My best bud Hoechlin! Had a blast last night

If that's not a I'm-Gonna-Get-Laid look on Colton's face I don't know what is.

Shawn P should watch his back. Colton wants the d.

by Anonymousreply 29606/01/2013

R289 Stop trivializing rape you piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 29706/01/2013

[quote]Wasn't Tyler "dating" Brittany Snow who was pretty much his Ally Maki.

i love this idea.

by Anonymousreply 29906/01/2013

The boy is mine

by Anonymousreply 30006/01/2013

But love is louder!

by Anonymousreply 30106/01/2013

Colton, Tyler, & JC (with hipster glasses)

by Anonymousreply 30206/01/2013

lol that 2nd pic looks like colton's saying "did you just say you're going to let me top tonight?!" and JC is thinking "bitch please, when have you ever topped?"

by Anonymousreply 30306/01/2013

So guys do you think Colton has ever topped???

by Anonymousreply 30406/02/2013

[quote]So guys do you think Colton has ever topped???

by Anonymousreply 30506/02/2013

he's a piggy bottom through and through

by Anonymousreply 30606/02/2013

i want to watch his sex tape so bad :(

by Anonymousreply 30706/02/2013

I don't know. Shawn P looks like a versatile top so I can imagine Colton hitting it a couple of time. But otherwise he's a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 30806/02/2013

He fake-topped a frau in his str8-4-pay sex scene

by Anonymousreply 30906/02/2013

Profile of the nip.

by Anonymousreply 31006/02/2013

R303 and Tyler H is saying "Guuurl, no you didn't just ask him that" LOL

I think Tyler H looks more comfortable in the top pic with his Colty boo. He looks kinda awkward in the one with JC, neither one looks like they really wanted to take a pic together. It's so cute how Colton wants the the Bros to like his BF Tyler. Shawn P must be beside himself.

by Anonymousreply 31106/02/2013

Tyler is sprung from that booty. He follows him to Sydney, Vancouver, New York and even goes to see Colton's girlfriend Matthew M.'s stupid movie. I wouldn't be surprised if they're "roomates" by now.

by Anonymousreply 31206/02/2013

I want both of them to chew on my ears! Colton is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 31306/02/2013

[quote]Tyler is sprung from that booty.

Gurl ple....well even though Colton has a flat ass I guess his snatch must be really good to pay his bills for all these years

by Anonymousreply 31406/02/2013

You read comments from straight fan girls on Twitter and such, and you realize why none of them are allowed to come out.

Ex:

"Wait ppl think they're gay? Ahhahahahaha. They are not gay well idk but they are probably doing this for the fans."

by Anonymousreply 31506/02/2013

Guys!! colton is in love with colin donnell!!! well, i think...

by Anonymousreply 31606/03/2013

Why R316? Because YOU are in love with Colin? Good enough for you maybe but Colton targets mates much higher on the food chain.

by Anonymousreply 31706/03/2013

I never realized Colin Donnell was so manly!

by Anonymousreply 31806/03/2013

R318 I wonder who's taking the picture (seems uncomfortable?)

by Anonymousreply 31906/03/2013

"Hell, Matt Dallas coming out was huge, it was all over the newspapers."

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 32006/03/2013

R260, most chain smokers don't.

by Anonymousreply 32106/03/2013

Colton with Zelda Williams & Colin Donnell (At Jared Eng's party)

by Anonymousreply 32206/03/2013

Colton's fancy shoes prior to rollerblades

by Anonymousreply 32306/03/2013

Colton better be careful with those country girls back home he says he likes to date. He could get oral cancer from eating their pussies like Michael Douglas.

I wonder if him and his straight hollywood pals discuss that on their "bro-cations"

by Anonymousreply 32406/03/2013

i think colton would describe those pants as "salmon" colored XD

by Anonymousreply 32506/03/2013

salmon colored LEGGINGS is more like it!

by Anonymousreply 32606/03/2013

R323 i suspect his mouth just opens automatically whenever he's in that position

by Anonymousreply 32706/03/2013

R327,

True dat.

by Anonymousreply 32806/03/2013

I know R315! That last pic of Colton & Colin sent his fans (well some of them) into a tizzy. "He can't be gaaay! or He's not gay!"

Who looks uncomfortable R319?

by Anonymousreply 32906/03/2013

Colin Donnell's looking very mooby in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 33006/03/2013

I wonder if this is the first time Chace and Colton met (from a party December 20th, 2009). Some of the comments are funny.

by Anonymousreply 33106/03/2013

Another fan girl example, from that link:

"Just because Chace has gay friends it doesn’t mean that HE is gay!! I have a friend who is bisexual, and that doesn’t mean that I also am! Those rumors are so stupid – he doesn’t even look gay! Take a look at these pictures; he is unshaved, his hair is messy and it doesn’t seem like he did a lot to look good. But he has to be shaved and pretty for Gossip Girl. I guess it’s to make him look more like a 17-18 year old.. And by the way, does anyone remember the rumors about Zac Efron being gay? Well, they are all pretty cleared up now, after his and Vanessa’s four year long relationship."

by Anonymousreply 33206/03/2013

r331, I remember when those pics first surfaced. They solidified Colton's status as a gay icon, by way of that legendary muscle slut shirt.

by Anonymousreply 33306/03/2013

He sent out a gracious tweet to his old Teen Wolf buddies

by Anonymousreply 33406/04/2013

everyone is so excited for teen wolf season 3. fuck!

by Anonymousreply 33506/04/2013

Colton???

by Anonymousreply 33606/04/2013

Yummm!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 33706/04/2013

I wonder if Colton is going to the doctor today to get an oral cancer screening after Michael Douglas bravely told the world that you can get cancer from cunnilingus.

Since Colton is straight and does that a lot with his many girlfriends he mentioned on Ryan Secrest's radio show

by Anonymousreply 33806/04/2013

R334 if it was the happiest memories of his life then why did he leave?

by Anonymousreply 33906/04/2013

R336 nah, it's just some guy who looks a lot like colton

by Anonymousreply 34006/04/2013

Colton likes country girls with thick 9 inch uncut dicks.

by Anonymousreply 34106/04/2013

Colton 2008

by Anonymousreply 34206/04/2013

He really looks into those girls. Very cuddly.

by Anonymousreply 34306/04/2013

Those two boys are desperate for the girls to go away so they can have some "alone time".... boys will be boys!

by Anonymousreply 34406/04/2013

[quote]Those two boys are desperate for the girls to go away so they can have some "alone time".... boys will be boys!

by Anonymousreply 34506/05/2013

:)

by Anonymousreply 34606/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 34706/06/2013

Looks like his co-star Stephen and his wife are having a baby!

by Anonymousreply 34806/06/2013

Came across a pic recently and was wondering if you guys could tell me whether this is Colton or not... if it is, then whoa boy, he's having a great time in it...

by Anonymousreply 34906/06/2013

[quote]Came across a pic recently and was wondering if you guys could tell me whether this is Colton or not...

No... somethings wrong with the hair..

by Anonymousreply 35006/06/2013

ok now i'm 100% sure thats not him

by Anonymousreply 35106/06/2013

Wow. Amell is going all the way with his bearding at this point.

I still don't understand why he announced on his FB page that he wouldn't disclose his sexual orientation because of small minded people, if he was just going to turn around and beard up. I realize that pressure was probably exerted, but still.

by Anonymousreply 35206/06/2013

LOL Amell is 100% straight.

I know he is hot but that doesn't make him gay.

by Anonymousreply 35306/06/2013

by Anonymousreply 35406/06/2013

So how about those bitches in the "Guys who probably "serviced" other men on their road to success, but will never admit it" who don't know who Colty is?? Pft! Should have their gay cards suspended.

by Anonymousreply 35506/07/2013

R354 I love them together

by Anonymousreply 35606/07/2013

The happy couple

by Anonymousreply 35706/07/2013

I like this pic of them too. The people around them are kind of gross tho.

by Anonymousreply 35806/07/2013

R357 Awww, looks like date night.

There were two more couples at their table, right? Tyler always looks so happy whenever he's around his lil'Colt. Again, why are people so fixated on Sterek? Colton & Tyler have so much chemistry on and off screen.

by Anonymousreply 35906/07/2013

Bros

by Anonymousreply 36006/07/2013

epic pic!

by Anonymousreply 36106/07/2013

colton being tied.

by Anonymousreply 36206/07/2013

Pic at r361 is like a huge deformed penis made of sand.

by Anonymousreply 36306/07/2013

beautiful couple!

by Anonymousreply 36406/07/2013

R358 Aww, they're touching! The girl to the left is Colton's bff Ally Maki. The guy to the right of Tyler is David Lewis... don't know who the other two are.

by Anonymousreply 36506/07/2013

Are you guys implying that Colton is gay? Has he come out or something? I've never heard anything about this.

by Anonymousreply 36606/07/2013

R366 check the link... unless you're being sarcastic? LOL

by Anonymousreply 36706/07/2013

I can't decide if r366 is the reincarnation of Helen Keller or of Louis Braille.

by Anonymousreply 36806/07/2013

Colton and his hairdressers acting tough as they pretend they are part of the Jets.

by Anonymousreply 36906/07/2013

Let me fix that for you r366

by Anonymousreply 37006/07/2013

I can imagine if Colton's knees could talk, they'd say, "Give him the part already! We're sore!"

by Anonymousreply 37106/07/2013

[quote]I can imagine if Colton's knees could talk, they'd say, "Give him the part already! We're sore!"

by Anonymousreply 37206/08/2013

cute

by Anonymousreply 37306/08/2013

this gif turns me on

by Anonymousreply 37406/08/2013

That photo at r370 is fucking hilarious. I can't imagine Colton Haynes is a very happy guy.

by Anonymousreply 37506/08/2013

sometimes i just wonder how they stayed together for so long...

by Anonymousreply 37606/08/2013

R353 = marginally mentally retarded.

Umm, Cheryl, he hinted that he was either bi or gay on his FB page. Then, after no sign of a girlfriend, was suddenly engaged and marrying a "Top Model" contestant.

He's not 100 percent straight. Unless you mean, straight up Colton's ass. Honestly, it's a party up there!

by Anonymousreply 37706/08/2013

gay face1

by Anonymousreply 37806/09/2013

gay face2

by Anonymousreply 37906/09/2013

Who's Coltons favorite character on Shameless?

by Anonymousreply 38006/09/2013

R360 the camera caught colton's wiping his mouth off after very recent bro activities

by Anonymousreply 38106/09/2013

R377 hmmm, what other CW stars do we know who got married and had a kid after gay rumors? something fishy going on there.

by Anonymousreply 38206/09/2013

R380 he means drinking protein shakes while rooting for micky and ian cuz micky is clearly his favorite.

by Anonymousreply 38306/09/2013

Uh, R39, a 12 y/o girl is a lot closer to his age than you are and has more right to be fangurling over him on a gossip site than a 55 y/o man.

by Anonymousreply 38406/09/2013

R378/379 You're wrong! Look again, clearly the 1st one is his "fuck me hard" face and the 2nd one is his "I've been bad, spank me daddy" face, duh :-}

by Anonymousreply 38506/09/2013

Colton looks so short here

but also very cute :)

by Anonymousreply 38606/09/2013

Mmmmmm, he's such a yummy looking snack. Is he really 5'9 or is he more like 5'7ish?

by Anonymousreply 38706/09/2013

i bet he likes looking up at guys like that.

"it's an amazing, amazing project" but i'm gonna leave it the second i think i can get something better.

yeah, he's maybe 5'9' with lifts in his shoes.

by Anonymousreply 38806/09/2013

[quote]I know he is hot but that doesn't make him gay.

According to DL rules it does.

by Anonymousreply 38906/09/2013

I can't decide whether to file this under "Sad Eyes" or "Fuck Me"

by Anonymousreply 39006/09/2013

R389, go away you dumb fraus!

by Anonymousreply 39106/09/2013

R389...fuck off frau.

You breeders INSIST everyone is straight because you don't understand the closet.

PS...I'm fucking your husband in the ass in a rest area as I type this!

by Anonymousreply 39206/09/2013

Calm down. I didn't mean that Colton isn't gay. (See R390). But the DL would have thought he was gay even if he wasn't because every pretty boy is presumed gay here.

by Anonymousreply 39306/09/2013

Nice find, r390.

by Anonymousreply 39406/09/2013

Dr. Pepper !!

by Anonymousreply 39506/10/2013

pouting

by Anonymousreply 39606/11/2013

R390 hmmm, maybe "fuck me while i gently weep"?

by Anonymousreply 39706/11/2013

Guys Isaac Laheys hot in S3.

Since coltons left, Daniel Sharman becomes, like, the new sex symbol?

by Anonymousreply 39806/11/2013

Daniel v Colton

Which one do you prefer?

by Anonymousreply 39906/11/2013

Isaac

by Anonymousreply 40006/11/2013

R399, duhh, Coltie in a heartbeat!

by Anonymousreply 40106/11/2013

R399 Umm, Colty, duh! Although, Daniel is very gorgeous and tall. I loved the club scene when they were dancing together. They were clearly into each other and not the girl, so hot.

by Anonymousreply 40206/11/2013

[quote]sometimes i just wonder how they stayed together for so long... https://mobile.twitter.com/SmediumTweet/status/337006299034292224

I wonder how Jerreth stayed with Colton. I don't know if this gosh-golly-shucks attitude that Colton has is an act or it's really his personality but he seems corny as hell. Jerreth seems fun and is funny.

by Anonymousreply 40306/12/2013

Jerreth seems a try-hard douche

by Anonymousreply 40406/12/2013

Colton is funny too!

by Anonymousreply 40506/12/2013

he was so young and so cute :3

by Anonymousreply 40606/12/2013

You really don't know if that attitude is an act R403? Yes, narcissistic ambitious rentboys are so gollyshocks simple. I am sure Colty is wicked funny away from the cameras but he has this very bland public image he wants to maintain.

by Anonymousreply 40706/12/2013

Am i the only one who thinks colton and nolan funk would be perfect together. Since colton was a rent boy (supposedly) and nolan was a gay go go dancer they should have alot in common. am i wrong?

by Anonymousreply 40806/12/2013

cute pic r406. The gay mafia, Colton, JC, Shawn, Chace and Matthew M seem to know we have caught on to them, so they havent been photographed together in a while.

by Anonymousreply 40906/12/2013

why is jc looking a lot older lately? (in R406 link) he is only in his mid 30's right?

by Anonymousreply 41006/12/2013

R410 No, he should be between 38 to 42. JT was the youngest in the group and JC was the oldest.

by Anonymousreply 41106/12/2013

aww

by Anonymousreply 41206/13/2013

He just tweeted "Watchin my bud matt_morrison kill it!" and linked to this:

by Anonymousreply 41306/13/2013

i want to see colton on glee now.

i want to see him play a gay role.

by Anonymousreply 41406/13/2013

bffs

by Anonymousreply 41506/13/2013

r413 He's probably on another date with Hoechlin.

by Anonymousreply 41606/13/2013

hey R415 they may be bffs but as you can see they don't kiss on the mouth cause she don't want to catch Colton's herpes!

by Anonymousreply 41706/13/2013

O M G GUYS!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 41806/13/2013

can someone tell me what happened to colton-haynes.com?

by Anonymousreply 41906/13/2013

whats going on in r418?

by Anonymousreply 42006/13/2013

R408 They'd be great(didn't know of Nolan until Awkward this season).

by Anonymousreply 42106/13/2013

R418 That's very hot...is that a real pic?

R419 Is it gone? It was run by two gays and the site was so good. It had all kinds of rare pics of Obvious!Gay Colton when he first came to LA. Next thing I knew some chic was running the site. This person was also running a Holland R. site as well...so, she made Colton straight and removed most of those older pics and any questionable pic of Colton.

by Anonymousreply 42206/13/2013

[quote]It had all kinds of rare pics of Obvious!Gay Colton when he first came to LA.

has anyone saved those pics?

by Anonymousreply 42306/13/2013

beers, sex.... and who's the other guy lying on the couch?

by Anonymousreply 42406/13/2013

I bet Morrison's chewed on Colton's bud.

by Anonymousreply 42506/13/2013

For a moment I thought that was Tyler Posey on the couch.

I miss sweet Tyler Posey making Colton uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 42606/13/2013

For R408 Colton looks so small compared to Nolan in this pic, lol

by Anonymousreply 42706/13/2013

EYES AND LIPS

by Anonymousreply 42806/14/2013

what will his bros buy for him?

by Anonymousreply 42906/14/2013

While I have no doubt Nolan Funk has whipped out his famously big dick for guys if the price is right in his go go days I believe he is actually straight no?

But yeah, more importantly they are both too big of narcissitic divas to be together.

I'd still love Colty to start dating gay soccer player Robbie Rogers. He follows you on twitter, you both probably have seen this thread, please fuck and leak the tape to the public. Many thanks.

by Anonymousreply 43006/14/2013

R423 I'm not sure but I think some tumblrs have a few of them. ColtonHaynesMyObsession and ColtonHaynesInfo may have some of the more personal pics with Jerr. Too bad the original guys left the site because they really did have some good pics of early LA Colton when he was going to various event with his fag hag Ally. She's still is BFF and he wasn't so butch. I mean, he's not exactly butch now but you could tell he wasn't in the glass closet yet.

R430 Yessss!

by Anonymousreply 43106/14/2013

Not Found

W.T.F

by Anonymousreply 43206/15/2013

r432 Looks like Colty's lawyers are at it again. Try the link below.

by Anonymousreply 43306/15/2013

I wonder how many submissions he's going in for. "Arrow" doesn't seem to be a huge step up from "Teen Wolf"--more like a lateral transistion.

I know it's hard to tear himself away from trying to get Tyler Hoechlin's dick but Colton should've been trying to book roles during the show's hiatus.

Dylan O'Brien from "Teen Wolf" is working on two movies during hiatus. One even juggled their shooting schedule around to accommodate him. Colton better get to work or he'll be in "Mother, May I Sleep With Danger 2".

by Anonymousreply 43406/15/2013

r434

Are you kidding? CH is very career-oriented. He's just not getting the roles like Dylan.

by Anonymousreply 43506/15/2013

[quote]CH is very career-oriented. He's just not getting the roles like Dylan.

yes, he worked hard. :(

by Anonymousreply 43606/15/2013

R432 Try this...coltonhaynes-my-obsession.tumblr.com

by Anonymousreply 43706/15/2013

Colty

by Anonymousreply 43806/16/2013

Heh... he looks totally stoned in that pic, R438 :-)

by Anonymousreply 43906/16/2013

He even looks good smoking.

by Anonymousreply 44006/16/2013

they are cute aren't they.

by Anonymousreply 44106/17/2013

Tyton 5ever!

by Anonymousreply 44206/17/2013

Colton watching Tyler sign autographs. His straight boy crush has gone on for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 44306/17/2013

Awwww!

by Anonymousreply 44406/17/2013

Is that his girlfriend R441? She's hot and they look like a sweet couple. They will have gorgeous babies.

by Anonymousreply 44506/17/2013

They do look good together. I will name them Coltbeard or Beardton.

by Anonymousreply 44606/17/2013

R445 That's his friend Victoria Justice (She's dating Ryan Rottman).

by Anonymousreply 44706/17/2013

No, R445 They're goofing off on set. He's working with her on some sort of music vid. Colton said as much when he posted the pic.

by Anonymousreply 44806/17/2013

Holland: Colton's my best friend. We're still best friends to this day. He has got a girlfriend I've known for several years. But yeah, he'll be in my life forever

Colton has a girlfriend??? WTF!

by Anonymousreply 44906/17/2013

[quote]He has got a girlfriend I've known for several years.

With the gauntlet now fully laid down, can we finally release the hounds and unmask the charlatan?

by Anonymousreply 45006/17/2013

[quote]He has got a girlfriend I've known for several years.

Ally Maki is a girl and she is Colton's friend. That's the closest to having a girlfriend Colton will have.

by Anonymousreply 45106/17/2013

WOW... I have lost any respect I had for Holland Roden. I mean not that I had much to begin with, but she takes the cake for biggest doushbag in the planet.

I mean we all know Colton has no dignity whatsoever, but she didn't need to sink to his level.

by Anonymousreply 45206/17/2013

Like Zac Efron, Colton Haynes is a male makeup queen.

by Anonymousreply 45306/17/2013

Holy crap this is awful. Why would Holland do this? The only thing I respected about Colton was that he didn't beard. So much for that. Oh we'll they are all idiots anyway. No one will believe this

by Anonymousreply 45406/17/2013

It is possible that Colton is bi and is now dating women.

by Anonymousreply 45506/17/2013

It's also possible, R455, that monkeys might fly out of his butt.

by Anonymousreply 45606/17/2013

This is so annoying. Say what u will about Matt Dallas but at least he isn't pulling this crap. Colton is a coward and Holland just lost all my respect.

They are all liars anyway. Colton's so concerned with being perceived as a sinful gay, well lying is a sin too.

by Anonymousreply 45706/17/2013

I know Holland is trying to help him be closeted but it is a stupid lie as Colton has said he is single whenever he is asked. Where/who would this beard even be? If you follow his appearances it is very obvious he doesn't have a girlfriend even ignoring that he likes cock.

And really r457, back when anyone even cared about Matt Dallas he was worse than Colton is in terms of lying about his sexuality. That can't even be argued.

by Anonymousreply 45806/18/2013

R449 Sad. Even when the guy is flaming, he'll still try to pretend he's straight for the same of chasing fame and fortune.

by Anonymousreply 45906/18/2013

Colton having a girlfriend is hilarious but saying he's had one for several years is a complete joke. Unless she has a penis and is named Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 46006/18/2013

[quote]Ally Maki is a girl and she is Colton's friend. That's the closest to having a girlfriend Colton will have.

by Anonymousreply 46106/18/2013

Do we know if this is a real interview? Holland hasn't even known Colton for that many years. They met in the set of TW like 2yrs or do ago. I believe Colton just recently posted a pic of the first day they met...at least that's what he said in the caption. Real or fake...that is a bold face lie. Colton hasn't even been see with a female that isn't a verified fag hag or one that he is working with. He hasn't even lied about having a current girlfriend...yet!

by Anonymousreply 46206/18/2013

R440--The way he holds the cigarette is so macho.

This is an odd development. Holland does seem to be close to him so it's unlikely she would have done this without his knowing in advance.

by Anonymousreply 46306/18/2013

Why are you guys in meltdown mode? He didn't say it. Stop jumping to conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 46406/18/2013

Want to know what's evil? Nice people's lies.

This will bite them all in the end because its hard to keep a story straight when it's a lie.

She's one of his best friends but still why lie? The interviewer didn't even ask if he was dating her. She just volunteered it.

Colton better cough up a long term girlfriend that Holland has known for years really quickly.

by Anonymousreply 46506/18/2013

So whois Colton's girlfriend that Holland is talking about in the interview?

Is it Julianne Moore, seriously?

by Anonymousreply 46606/18/2013

Nolan Funk has joined the Colton & Matthew Morrison BFF Club...

The only girl with Colton in the pics is Zelda Williams (bf is Colin Donnell- eliminates another candidate).

lmao @ R466

by Anonymousreply 46706/18/2013

does Nolan Funk have a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 46806/18/2013

Yes

by Anonymousreply 46906/18/2013

@469

who has the biggest dick you've ever seen/choked on?

by Anonymousreply 47006/19/2013

so Holland obviously couldnt say colty had a bf so she said gf instead. does that mean colty is off the market? i wonder who the bf is

by Anonymousreply 47106/19/2013

No. She said that to help him stay closeted.

Scum befriends scum.

by Anonymousreply 47206/19/2013

yummy

by Anonymousreply 47306/20/2013

the left one is really cute

by Anonymousreply 47406/20/2013

I know the practice of hand drawing drops of semen dripping from celebrities has been decried in the past, but doesn't the photo at r473 seem to demand applying them?

by Anonymousreply 47506/20/2013

he's nice and funny in real life :)

by Anonymousreply 47606/20/2013

Aww, photos at r474 have baby gay face. Sweet.

by Anonymousreply 47706/20/2013

Colton getting sweaty with another hot guy.

by Anonymousreply 47806/20/2013

So who's his girlfriend?

by Anonymousreply 47906/20/2013

@479, Taylor Swift?

by Anonymousreply 48006/20/2013

My friend who read the interview is going to blacklist Holland. He's a casting director.

I asked him not to do it. Noone deserves to be hurt that way.

by Anonymousreply 48106/20/2013

[quote]So who's his girlfriend?

Shawna Pyfrom.

by Anonymousreply 48206/20/2013

Colton: Stoked for @Matt_Morrison cause his new album is out in the UK today, check it out! See ya in London in a wk buddy!

Matt_Morrison: @ColtonLHaynes yeah buddy! Looking forward to actually getting some quality chill time. Miss you my friend!

Now all they need is Chace & JC.

by Anonymousreply 48306/20/2013

"Chill time"? They speak like 80s teen film douchebags. Do they think that's how straight guys speak?

by Anonymousreply 48406/20/2013

@481

is your friend gay?

does he know colton personally?

by Anonymousreply 48506/20/2013

I think "chill time" is code for double ended dildo.

by Anonymousreply 48606/21/2013

pouting

by Anonymousreply 48706/21/2013

R477 I thought that same thing, Awwww!

R486 Of course it does. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 48806/21/2013

Out that homophobe!!!

by Anonymousreply 48906/22/2013

colton

by Anonymousreply 49006/23/2013

I see Colton showing off his new Tim's...that closet is getting very full soon there's not going to be any room left for him to hide. Hey, Silver Slippers, haaaay!

by Anonymousreply 49106/23/2013

Getting in shape for Season Two of "Arrow".

by Anonymousreply 49206/23/2013

32 Things That Prove Colton Haynes Is The Most Beautiful Man Alive

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 49306/23/2013

he is beautiful... yet somehow looks bland.idk, i think he just don't have that it factor that can made him a cut above the rest.

by Anonymousreply 49406/23/2013

I can't think of another celebrity you'd confuse him with.

by Anonymousreply 49506/23/2013

i laugh at this so hard

by Anonymousreply 49606/24/2013

I wish we had confirmation of his sexuality. I'm leaning toward him being gay. What I've seen so far has brought me to that conclusion. Yet the uncertainty bothers me.

by Anonymousreply 49706/24/2013

[quote]i laugh at this so hard

That's Lucy Hale. His BFF before Aly Maki.

by Anonymousreply 49806/24/2013

[quote]That's Lucy Hale. His BFF before Aly Maki.

i know, just the way he kissed her... very very gay...

by Anonymousreply 49906/24/2013

does he look like colton haynes?

by Anonymousreply 50006/24/2013

I can't believe Colton got to meet the Harries twins! Damn.. now I'm officially jealous.

by Anonymousreply 50106/24/2013

Here is Colton with the twins..

by Anonymousreply 50206/24/2013

Damn, r502 thats a whole lotta fine in that pic! Thats also the first recent pic of Colton where his eyes have light behind them. They must have double teamed him!

by Anonymousreply 50306/24/2013

Colton and Finn (and Jack) together in a pic! I just had a slight fangurl moment.

by Anonymousreply 50406/24/2013

His new twitter profile pic... lol

by Anonymousreply 50506/24/2013

Also, he says: Had a great time at Facebook UK speaking about the @antibullyingpro wit arthurlandon and matt_morrison

by Anonymousreply 50606/24/2013

twink burger

lmfao!

by Anonymousreply 50706/24/2013

Did he take his girlfriend on this trip?

by Anonymousreply 50806/24/2013

Yes Matthew M is there with him.

by Anonymousreply 50906/24/2013

Yeah was Colton face deep in delicious snatch that only his girlfriend can give him. A girlfriend that only exists inexplicably in Holland Roden's non sensensical riddles of a interview.

by Anonymousreply 51006/24/2013

Evian Live Young Suite at Wimbledon on Monday (June 24) in London

by Anonymousreply 51106/26/2013

They also managed to squeeze in the obligatory hospital photo-op

by Anonymousreply 51206/26/2013

Is Matt Morrison fucking Colton? My heart cant take such nasty news :(

by Anonymousreply 51306/26/2013

R513 I'm pretty sure you were a part of the gangbang during the hocations

by Anonymousreply 51406/26/2013

they look like a couple!

by Anonymousreply 51506/26/2013

But if Matt is with Colton.. does this mean that he broke up with Chace?

by Anonymousreply 51606/26/2013

blow me

by Anonymousreply 51706/26/2013

~

by Anonymousreply 51806/26/2013

Don't like that look from R511 on Colton. He looked super fucking sexy last night though. Nicely done Colty.

by Anonymousreply 51906/26/2013

R514, its only ok when im there..getting fucked as well. Its not cute at all that he is far away with another man :( too sad

by Anonymousreply 52006/26/2013

Oh my lord r519 he is soo fine!

by Anonymousreply 52106/26/2013

This pic made me think what a lost opportunity it was to not cast Colton in the Matt Damon role in Behind The Candelabra.

by Anonymousreply 52206/26/2013

Question: Why do you give closet cases like this any attention? Why not try supporting celebs that are actually out?

by Anonymousreply 52306/26/2013

r523

Can't we do both.

by Anonymousreply 52406/26/2013

~

by Anonymousreply 52506/26/2013

I wish my jawline looked like that.

by Anonymousreply 52606/26/2013

Kinda disappointed he never tweeted anything about the Supreme Court decisions. Silly I know, but c'mon Colton, you can still be in the closet while making sure to show your vocal support for the cause.

by Anonymousreply 52706/26/2013

He's busy picking out a wedding dress.

by Anonymousreply 52806/26/2013

~

by Anonymousreply 52906/26/2013

R527 because it hits too close to home.

by Anonymousreply 53006/26/2013

Check out the shoes

by Anonymousreply 53106/26/2013

I wonder what someone told him...

by Anonymousreply 53206/26/2013

Look at the creeper in the background of the R531 pic. Security!

by Anonymousreply 53306/27/2013

~

by Anonymousreply 53406/27/2013

R497= funniest parody post ever!

by Anonymousreply 53506/27/2013

girly boi

by Anonymousreply 53606/27/2013

Those eyebrows are sure original. He is the ONLY person I have ever seen with faded eyebrows

by Anonymousreply 53706/27/2013

What is up with his eyebrows? It doesn't look like they're pluced, and they don't always look like that.

by Anonymousreply 53806/27/2013

plucked.

by Anonymousreply 53906/27/2013

r538, those eyebrows are LAYERED hunty. And they have been like that for the last couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 54006/27/2013

By layered, you mean he does something to them? Like threading?

by Anonymousreply 54106/27/2013

Yes he either gets them threaded he has a barber/beautician use clippers to give them that blended look.

by Anonymousreply 54206/27/2013

It doesn't even look blended, though. It looks two-tone.

by Anonymousreply 54306/27/2013

If Colton has a boyfriend, with the marriage decision will he make Colton make an honest man of him?

by Anonymousreply 54406/27/2013

[quote]If Colton has a boyfriend, with the marriage decision will he make Colton make an honest man of him?

Well it won't be Matthew Morrison since he just announced his engagement to his girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 54506/27/2013

R545 I just saw that... " Elton John and David Furnish announced the happy news to guests at their annual White Tie And Tiara Ball in London on Thursday"

"When asked if he wanted to marry the singer/songwriter, he said: 'I hope so, then maybe working on kids. Who knows? I've always wanted to have children, but when the holidays are here and I'm around kids more, I'm like, do I really want a kid?"

Now I'm waiting for Colton to follow suit.

by Anonymousreply 54606/27/2013

i remember somebody said colton was engaged to jerreth, when they were in love

by Anonymousreply 54706/28/2013

NYLON + DKNY Jeans Present: Colton Haynes’ Downtown Look

by Anonymousreply 54806/28/2013

Is he going to be in his good friend Matt Morrison's wedding party?

by Anonymousreply 54906/28/2013

Yes, he's going as the bride.

by Anonymousreply 55006/29/2013

love

by Anonymousreply 55106/29/2013

"Bout to be one of those nights... #Londonbros"

by Anonymousreply 55206/29/2013

Colton does the expression he has at r552 a lot in photos. It's an expression that is coincidentally done a lot with itsgonnahurt.com videos.

by Anonymousreply 55306/29/2013

why he always does that face

by Anonymousreply 55406/29/2013

I think it's his version of duckface - it emphasises not only his lips, but his big eyes.

by Anonymousreply 55506/29/2013

Adding on to R555's comment...and his obvious need to have a cock in his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 55606/29/2013

I'm very disappointed in Colton's vote in the Pretty Boy poll. 4 per cent? What is wrong with the world?

by Anonymousreply 55706/30/2013

Glad to see you still post here Colty ;)

by Anonymousreply 55806/30/2013

who's the other guy?

by Anonymousreply 55907/01/2013

That's Raja from RPDR.

by Anonymousreply 56007/01/2013

LOL

by Anonymousreply 56107/01/2013

Who knew. Jerreth wanted to be a stand-up comedian.

by Anonymousreply 56207/01/2013

wondering if jerreth has a tumblr

by Anonymousreply 56307/01/2013

i don't like his beard btw...

by Anonymousreply 56407/01/2013

i feel like you guys don't love me anymore :(

by Anonymousreply 56507/01/2013

Looking too skinny.

by Anonymousreply 56607/01/2013

Looks perfect to me.

by Anonymousreply 56707/01/2013

[quote]i feel like you guys don't love me anymore :( by: colty

Release the sex tape of you and Hoechlin fucking. That would get the collective's attention.

by Anonymousreply 56807/02/2013

~

by Anonymousreply 56907/02/2013

Colton’s Interview With Entertainment Focus

by Anonymousreply 57007/02/2013

If I could get Hoechlin to fuck me I would never leave the house R568

by Anonymousreply 57107/02/2013

gurls

by Anonymousreply 57207/02/2013

People don't love Colton anymore because his grace window of excusing his closetedness has passed.

The tipping point was bff Holland Roden giving an interview where she talked about Colton's girlfriend. That is no longer glass closet. That is closet.

It's gross at this point. He's been on everyone's radar for 5 years now. It will be another 5 or 10 before he comes out.

Gay people lose interest. He doesn't have the fan base of Anderson Cooper who can go years of "Is he or isn't he?"

by Anonymousreply 57307/02/2013

please don't leave me

i will be a good boy :(

by Anonymousreply 57407/02/2013

look at me

i'm cute!

by Anonymousreply 57507/02/2013

and pretty!

by Anonymousreply 57607/02/2013

R576 Yeah, he says "London was incredible! Now off to Saint Tropez for a nice wk long boat trip before #Arrowseason2 begins!"

by Anonymousreply 57707/02/2013

Body language

by Anonymousreply 57807/02/2013

I have a question --

Are we sure that the XY photoshoot was depicting a legit gay teen couple and not just hiring pretty boy models to pose?

For all we know, Colton and Jerreth could have just been being paid to pretend to be a gay teen couple. But Colton was already doing professional modeling jobs.

by Anonymousreply 57907/02/2013

R579 It's pretty much been established those were personal pics that he gave to the to XY. He even had to have his mother's consent since he was underage at the time. He didn't start modeling until he came to LA after he graduated HS. Just so you know...there are pics of Colt & Jerr that were not included in the XY article all over the internet. Colton has talked about the outfit he wore to his HS prom on MTV and he tweeted a pic of himself dancing at prom for throwback Thursday. Someone released a very cute before HS prom pic of Colt & Jerr with Colt wearing the lime vest.

by Anonymousreply 58007/02/2013

I love the random Jerreth updates.

Colton has no redeeming qualities as far as I'm concern. What a nasty little twat.

by Anonymousreply 58107/02/2013

How is he nasty? He visited sick kids in a hospital!?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 58207/02/2013

[quote]t's pretty much been established those were personal pics that he gave to the to XY.

No they weren't. Those pictures were pictures done for a photoshoot. Yes Colton and Jerreth were dating and you can find tons of pictures of them that weren't from the XY photoshoot that people took from their myspace back when they were openly dating. And as DL detectives found you can even find Jerreth talking about their relationship on reddit. But the pictures of them being sexy and making out were done for the purpose of a photoshoot.

by Anonymousreply 58307/02/2013

[quote]Someone released a very cute before HS prom pic of Colt & Jerr with Colt wearing the lime vest.

oh that's my favorite! how cute! i melt everytime i see it!

by Anonymousreply 58407/02/2013

250+ Colton Haynes gifs

https://www.box.com/s/hepcopfd8m0wz5hybx29

by Anonymousreply 58507/03/2013

"I grew up listening to country [music]. Country was always my thing and everyone makes fun of me for it, but they don’t get that stories they tell in country are amazing."

aww

by Anonymousreply 58607/03/2013

Miss Haynes would attend the opening of an envelope. Does she live off of freebies?

by Anonymousreply 58707/03/2013

so pretty!

by Anonymousreply 58807/03/2013

That backwards hat look isn't especially flattering on him. Just makes his forehead/head look bigger and his body look shorter as a result.

And yeah, that is a cute pic of the three of them R588.

by Anonymousreply 58907/03/2013

someone seems very happy on the boat!

by Anonymousreply 59007/03/2013

[quote]Miss Haynes would attend the opening of an envelope. Does she live off of freebies?

I ain't mad. He should enjoy it while it lasts or at least get some cash from tricking while he's on these excursions.

Colton, Ally Maki and Tyler and Tanner Hoechlin taken last year.

by Anonymousreply 59107/03/2013

is tyler fucking colton or is he just gay-friendly?

by Anonymousreply 59207/03/2013

R592 who knows, he's probably just gay friendly. They're fucking in my mind though.

by Anonymousreply 59307/03/2013

Lol, gay friendly. They are just bros, it isn't unusual for gay and straight guys to be friends. Maybe in the mississippi but certainly not in LA.

by Anonymousreply 59407/03/2013

We're almost at 600...will someone start a new thread soon so we can continue the saga? Please and thanks!

by Anonymousreply 59507/03/2013

Colty, the ladykiller.

by Anonymousreply 59607/03/2013

the new thread need a new name

by Anonymousreply 59707/03/2013

Yes, Colton--you were supposed to say "no." But where else is a boy like you going to come up with a female date?

by Anonymousreply 59807/05/2013

Where does Colton like to take cock? In the French Riviera? Or in the pooper?

He would make a good Tom Ripley if he had an edge. Colty's an opportunist and a bottom, but he's also a bit of a lightweight.

by Anonymousreply 59907/05/2013

The next thread...

by Anonymousreply 60007/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.