Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Loki

Do you like him? I find him sort of fake-ish. No evil villain would spend the amount of time he spends just talking. The guy who plays him looks girl-ish. Other than that, he's alright as an evil villain. I expected more, though.

by Anonymousreply 20012/17/2013

I think he's fabulous, and Tom Hiddleston is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 105/05/2013

Aren't there already multiple Tom Hiddleston threads? Do we really need yet another?

by Anonymousreply 205/05/2013

I prefer Siegfried Jerusalem's to Tom Hiddleston's. He rocks the burned flesh costume @7:20.

by Anonymousreply 305/05/2013

The Heath Ledger Troll moved onto Loki?

by Anonymousreply 405/05/2013

Heinz Zednik's Riff-Raff version is also quite memorable.

by Anonymousreply 505/05/2013

yessssssss new TH thread my precioussssssss

I find Loki played by TH sexy but not the actor himself most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 609/30/2013

Puny god.

by Anonymousreply 709/30/2013

Please, do not turn this into a Jane Arthy discussion. I really do not give two shits..

by Anonymousreply 809/30/2013

Is not dis simpler, biatch? Is dis not yo' natural state, biatch? It aint nuthin but tha unspoken truth of humanity, dat you crave subjugation. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Da bright lure of freedom diminishes yo' gamez joy up in a mad scramble fo' power, fo' identity. Yo ass was made ta be ruled. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! In tha end, yo big-ass booty is ghon always kneel.

by Anonymousreply 910/01/2013

Loki: Da Casket wasn't tha only thang you took from Jotunheim dat day, was it, biatch? Odin: No. In tha aftermath of tha battle I went tha fuck into tha temple n' I found a funky-ass baby. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. Lil Small-Ass fo' a Giant's offspring, abandoned, suffering, left ta take a thugged-out dirt nap. Laufey's son. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. Loki: Laufeyson, biatch? Odin: Yes yes y'all. Loki: Why, biatch? Yo ass was knee-deep up in Jotun blood. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! I be fly as a gangbangin' falcon, soarin all up in tha sky dawwwwg! Why would you take me son, biatch? Odin: Yo ass was a innocent child. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! Loki: No. Yo ass took me fo' a purpose. What was it?... TELL ME! Odin: I thought we could unite our mackdaddydoms one day. It make me wanna hollar playa! Brin bout a alliance, brang bout permanent peace... all up in yo thugged-out ass. Loki: What, biatch? Odin: But dem plans no longer matter n' shit. Loki: So I be no mo' than another jacked relic, locked up here until you might have use of me son, biatch? Odin: Why do you twist mah lyrics, biatch? Loki: Yo ass could have holla'd at mah crazy ass what tha fuck I was from tha beginning! Why didn't yo slick ass, biatch? Odin: You're mah son... I wanted only ta protect you from tha real deal... Loki: What, cuz I... I... I be tha monsta muthafathas tell they lil pimps bout at night, biatch? Odin: [unwell] No! No! Loki: Yo ass know, all dat shiznit make sense now, why you favored Thor all these years, cuz no matter how tha fuck much you claim ta ludd me, you could never gotz a Frost Giant chillin on tha throne of Asgard hommie! [an overcome Odin collapses] Loki: Guardz muthafucka! Guards, please help!

by Anonymousreply 1010/01/2013

LOLOLOLOL where did R9 and R10 come from LMAO.

Let's fill the Eric Draven thread up first before we move the "tea" here.

by Anonymousreply 1110/01/2013

I think R10 used a gangsta to english translator

by Anonymousreply 1210/01/2013

R12 you mean English to Gangsta. I'd love TH to try reciting these Gangsta lines, he's proven that he could do that in the Whoollywood Shuffle radio show.

by Anonymousreply 1310/01/2013

That one,yes R12. I was just excited to be able to write "gangsta" and didn't pay attention to the order

by Anonymousreply 1410/01/2013

Alan Cumming was more fun as Loki.

by Anonymousreply 1510/01/2013

let's see what is gonna happen in Thor the dark world

by Anonymousreply 1610/01/2013

" I love Loki"

by Anonymousreply 1710/01/2013

Interesting interview w/Tom Hiddleston just published in Collider although the actual interview took place last October during the filming of Thor 2 TDW.

As usual, Tom gave the reporter a break and did most of the talking himself, LOL

by Anonymousreply 1810/01/2013

Nice interview. Very curious when he says

"Yeah, there absolutely is. There’s a moment there where I’m definitely in a different costume."

by Anonymousreply 1910/02/2013

He is so sassy! I love him

by Anonymousreply 2010/02/2013

What day exactly? Where? The tea is useless without details.

by Anonymousreply 2210/03/2013

Not the person who suggested Toronto but throwing in my 2 cents. He probably did. TIFF flocks with hoes who take advantage of the fact that actors are in town.

by Anonymousreply 2310/03/2013

R23 I think every film festival is like that. He is going to be filming Crimson Peak in Toronto. More chances for him to have fun.

by Anonymousreply 2410/03/2013

Matt Damon was Loki in Dogma

by Anonymousreply 2510/03/2013

R21 It's the sighting from a week ago. Nothing new since then :-) And next week he's in Sydney promoting Thor 2

by Anonymousreply 2610/03/2013

The sighting starts page 12 on the previous thread (TH really wants to play Eric Draven).

by Anonymousreply 2710/03/2013

Continuing the old thread here I guess!

I don't care who he bangs, how often, or how many. He can bang the sofa if he wants. Bang the door, bang them up, bang them down. Bang in Toronto, Sydney, Bejing. Just let it hang out of your pants, Hiddles. We all know.

But man, he has got to learn how to treat people decently and not be such a self absorbed asshole. There are at least 500 ways of leaving your lover that do not involve being a douchebag. Classic narcissism throughout that interview, and if the tea on the last thread is true (and it sounded true to me), it is even worse.

At least now we have a somewhat better idea as to why he is is alone most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 2810/03/2013

[quote] What I can't understand however is why he went home with her and then apparently hooked up with her again (as they were seen out on the Sunday)

(pretending the tea is true) He might just have walked her home. Yes, I know they were cozy, but since your friend has only seen them outside this cafè we have no way to know what happened next. Sunday, I don't remember well what you said about Sunday, that they were talking? (but seriously how unlikely it is that no one in that cafè would take a pic of the 2 of them?)

by Anonymousreply 2910/04/2013

Hmm. Ok. I'm trying to have a DL detox because this place is getting a bit too fangirl and toxic for me. Couple of things....

1. If he had copy approval, why call the journo to clarify a point? Why not just amend it on the proofs? He isn't a big enough star to demand copy approval. A nice friendly article, yes, but not full copy approval. GQ is a big deal to TH, this is a coup, why hazard that by demanding full copy approval?

2. Dylan Jones handing control of anything that appears in his magazine to anyone externally? Nuh-uh. Not unless they were a major player, or there was some contra deal going on. TH doesn't front any labels etc - nothing to trade. (Although I'd guess that would be coming soon given his growing style creds)

3. Deliberately trash your carefully crafted image as a perfect English gentleman? The one that you've spent so long working on and is pretty much your bread and butter? In one of the biggest mags in the UK? That would be a very silly thing to do and our boy is definitely not silly.

Conclusion: He did not have anything to do with the name check and is probably on the phone now profusely apologising.

There seem to be a lot of people posting here who are probably a bit young. Without sounding patronising - y'all need to grow up just a little. He's a grown man, he has lovers. There's no excuse for running 'she who will not be named's' name through the mud just because she may or may not be dating the guy you fancy. A guy you know very little about. You do not know the situation.

I don't think she deserves the vitriol she gets - imagine if it was you on the receiving end? Some decorum, ladies, please.

Remember that when you are five years older and wiser and you're no longer a fan, these bitchy little comments will still be on the Interweb. They won't go away. You google her name in five years and this shit is what you will find. That's horrific.

I know this is a gossip site but if you don't have anything to say that isn't just your own assumption, keep it to yourself... This isn't the place for unfounded character assassinations.

And no, I don't know anyone and I'm not anyone but some of you fangirls have been making me feel very uncomfortable for quite some time...

by Anonymousreply 3010/04/2013

And your point is....That nobody is supposed to comment? You say her name shouldn't be dragged into the mud, true, but if you had bothered to read, what most people in DL did was comment her strange behaviour on twitter, body language at Wimbledon, the fact that something must have happened for TH to behave the way he did since it was unusual for him. And then there's this latest tea at the café, that we are all calling tea or gossip and some are also debunking.

And if there's a place where fangirls don't have it easy it's here.

That being said, I agree with point 3. To me he sounded like he was saying, at the beginning of August, "I'm single there's nothing going on in my private life. I hope there'll be and when there is I'll talk about it" Especially if you pair it to what he said in an interview at SDCC.

by Anonymousreply 3110/04/2013

R30 I'm sorry if the fangirl posts are bothering you.

You obviously know how these articles work - would him/his pr see the final version before it was published?

by Anonymousreply 3210/04/2013

I'm not saying don't comment, I'm saying don't post inane assumptions and keep the personal attacks out of it...

by Anonymousreply 3310/04/2013

The very existence of gossip sites it's a personal attack. You think that the comments on Celebitchy ( to make an example) aren't personal attack to TH? Or personal attacks are only ok with him? Besides, as I said, people commented on JA, they didn't attack her. At least here.

by Anonymousreply 3410/04/2013

[quote]I find Loki played by TH sexy but not the actor himself most of the time.

I feel the same way.

by Anonymousreply 3510/04/2013

R32: It depends and varies massively and it depends on the publication and the star. An A+ lister might say - copy approval or I'm not talking. Someone further down the scale might not get that and would rather not rock the boat by insisting. Diva-ish behaviour gets you nowhere. In most cases it's a 'ill scratch your back' situation but GQ us a massive coup for TH and I'd guess he wouldn't want to jeopardise it by demanding copy approval. As I say, they were probably very kind to him but they have no reason not to be.

And like I said, if he had copy approval, why would he call to clarify? Why not mark it up in the proofs?

When I say personal attacks, I mean the 'famewhore' comments etc and making out she is doing something wrong or acting desperately. It's old fashioned bullying and none of us know her or her situation. Remember, he signed up for this - she didn't. And if one person gives me that shite about 'well then don't date a famous person' I'll scream. She owes you nothing and imagine if it was YOU dating him - how would you feel of people were saying this stuff about you?

Honestly, women have a hard enough time in life already without attacking each other.

by Anonymousreply 3610/04/2013

Journalist said "clarify a quote" not a sentence/phrase, a quote, so probably some shakespearian stuff

by Anonymousreply 3710/04/2013

I think the Female First fraus have been posting on the TH threads here.

by Anonymousreply 3910/04/2013

Honestly, women have a hard enough time in life already without attacking each other." ...exactly, and most of the time they are getting a hard time from other women.

by Anonymousreply 4110/04/2013

The famewhore came by a facebook entry she did before she made it private, but nobody could provide a capture of it. (Contrary to general belief, nobody hacked her facebook page, it was all public, that's how her photos ended up on tumblr). There was also a supposed co-worker here that claimed she bragged about dating TH and about meeting his PR agent, but we called bullshit on that back in July. It's nor really DL fault if people don't read.

As for the "she is doing something wrong or acting desperately" well she did, she ran her mouth with a journalist telling her she was TH's gf, she started to follow TH friends after SDCC, just to unfollow them a few days later, as well as following events TH will be attending. Pointing out that her behaviour seemed of a person desperate to get TH attention back it's hardly bullying. Susannah had a whole blog dedicated to hate her. Now, that's bullying.

[quote] And like I said, if he had copy approval, why would he call to clarify? Why not mark it up in the proofs?

This is absolutely true, but I doubt GQ's laid a trap for him and he's hardly a newbi at the game, or naive or stupid. Yes, he was there alone for this interview but surely his agent asked how the interview went.

by Anonymousreply 4210/04/2013

A tabloid would assume basing on holding arms, an ELLE UK journalist that was in that VIP area and talked with TH too (she wrote he was very funny), no. She wouldn't write she was his gf unless somebody told her so, but TH wouldn't introduce her as his gf to a media person and then step back when it goes on twitter. Not to mention this GQ thing. If in his mind she was nothing more than a simple date, all the more reason not to introduce her as his gf. Elimination process says it was JA. And since you agree on the twitter, it all fits together.

And R41 and R43 you are on a gay gossip site, in case you missed it.

by Anonymousreply 4410/04/2013

These are backstage picture, he met Cara that day and he already hugged her like a old friend. Hiddleston has an enthusiastic physicality. He hugs all his costars or even his fans. but according to pictures and tea (if it's true) we've never seen this with jane

by Anonymousreply 4510/04/2013

Thanks for the reminder R44. But since none of that appears to be available, I'll stick to the 'love thy sister' diatribes if it's all the same to you...

by Anonymousreply 4610/04/2013

R46 The reminder was to make you notice that you are assuming it's women who are commenting on JA. But your "women shouldn't attack each other" makes no sense here.

by Anonymousreply 4710/04/2013

R47: I presumed from the tone of the comments it was just the fangirls, with the regulars just standing by aghast, but the message stands to everyone - don't make nasty comments based on little knowledge. She doesn't deserve it.

And the comment makes perfect sense given the majority of posters seemed to be female. But I'm happy to open that up - nobody of any gender should be throwing vicious presumptions out about a woman nobody knows anything about. Gossip is gossip but a lot of this seems a personal attack.

by Anonymousreply 4810/04/2013

Oh come on. He knew perfectly well what he was saying, and so did the journalist. JA's name did not just sneak in there as a gotcha. There are a dozen graceful ways in which he could have handled this, and he chose this. Even if he did not get to mark up the final copy his answers were well chosen and carefully thought out, (This isn't black and white btw: I've worked as a journalist and have done plenty of interviews like this. We tend to take great care to get the details right, and there is a lot of discussion both before and after the interview. The editor gets the final say, but a detail like JA's name would never go in without the interviewee's full knowledge, and he would have every opportunity to say "No, no, please no names..."

I'm amused though to see the logical hoops people will leap through to make excuses for him. Anything to maintain that pink cloud.

by Anonymousreply 4910/04/2013

Another journalist chiming in here. This interview was conducted a few weeks after TH's appearance w/JA at Wimbledon and it was the first time in a long while that he had been publicly linked/seen out and about with an official date.

Both TH and the John Naughton knew they were talking about JA whether or not her name was mentioned. Hiddleston isn't big enough at this point to demand editorial control/quote approval which is rarely given. He had been photographed with her just weeks before. Can't put that genie back in the bottle. Fair question. Tepid answer, that obviously makes people thirsty for actualdirty Hiddles tea!

by Anonymousreply 5010/04/2013

Exactly. No copy approval (former journalist here too). I still think JA might have been added in as an after thought but I guess that's bad practice. And I don't think he's a big perfect prince, just a normal bloke who shags about.

by Anonymousreply 5110/04/2013

And is perfectly fine throwing his ex-GF under the buss in an international interview. Seriously, if this is just "clumsiness" he is truly inept with women.

by Anonymousreply 5210/04/2013

So is he inept with women or is he some kind of player? I don't think you can be both. The details of what went on with JA are very sketchy. We don't know what has been said between them. It is mere assumption. I still think TH is basically a decent guy. I don't think you can judge his way with women by one quote in an article. Sure he has his faults but who doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 5310/04/2013

R53 Co-signing on your post. However, he created a monster by trying to manage the fangirls by simultaneously pandering to and encouraging them while trying to keep them at bay. Now he tries being vague about his personal life. No celebrity owes it to the public to tell them anything. But his current rabid fanbase is tied closely to Loki and fangirls' fantasies about him & Loki. He has about as much chance of deterring them in their quest for details about JA and any other woman as he would taking a bone away from a pit bull!

It will be interesting to see how long Hiddleston-mania persists after the media blitz for Thor 2 & Coriolanus subsides.

by Anonymousreply 5410/04/2013

I'm sure he'l be a decent character-actor on the BBC for a few years. Hope he's enjoying his sex-symbol phase now though since I doubt that'll last

by Anonymousreply 5510/04/2013

I've read nothing on here or any blogs attacking JA at all. In fact people are sympathising her for the way TH has been with her. ( ie ignoring her at Wimbledon , unfollowing her on twitter , leading her on by sleeping with her then act stand offish) yes we agree sometimes she been silly with the twitter stalking and for putting up with this behaviour but many people put this down to reaction on how HE is acting. I still feel sorry for her and hope she doesn't take this crap from him again. TH only loves one person- himself

by Anonymousreply 5610/04/2013

I don't think anyone really thinks JA is his GF. I do believe it is plausible they met up in a cafe. The tea didn't say they made out just that they were seen at the cafe together and shared a hug and kiss outside her door. It is true he created a bit of a monster concerning the fangirls. I think if he is smart when he does get serious with someone he needs to kind of spoon feed the news to his fans. He doesn't owe anyone that but if he just shows up out of nowhere and says he is engaged or whatever the fangirls would go ballistic. Just like they did when Susannah was misidentified as his wife. The fangirls were really angry and felt betrayed because he didn't say anything about being married. It was a mistake on the journalist part but still.

by Anonymousreply 5810/04/2013

I can't take seriously a villain who has insect antennas on his helmet. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 5910/04/2013

R59 Dammit Thor how many times do I have to tell you they are not antennas!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6010/04/2013

They are horns or as I like to think of them, handles.

by Anonymousreply 6110/04/2013

Anyone else notice that JA deleted her twitter bio? It used to be "hello friend...I do stuff with music. london." Fallout from the GQ article perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 6210/04/2013

I don't see why deleting her bio would have anything to do with that.

by Anonymousreply 6410/04/2013

The whole GQ spread on him was subpar. The photos and clothing he wore were not flattering. I thought GQ was better than this. I am looking forward to the Thor 2 press tour. I hope it will be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 6510/04/2013

" A GQ interview should be an awesome thing, but this one consisted of a lot of very unflattering tired looking photos which underscore how much he is NOT a Fassbender, and a smug, pompous profile "

THIS! He's no Fassbender, that's for sure. I had high hopes for him. I thought he was going to let his work do the buzz, but his unicorn-like image is really bugging me now.

An I'm tired of reading an interview about him and always finding the same old quote: Oh yes, I went to school with Prince William! Shut up already! There must be something more interesting about you besides that!

by Anonymousreply 6610/04/2013

Wonder if fwb will show up on his arm tomorrow at that premiere at the bfi's? Any bets?

by Anonymousreply 6710/05/2013

Fwb would look a mug if she did turn up on his arm after that interview. I agree with what someone said earlier. He needs to be honest and truthful with the fangirlies. The fallout if he isn't is going to be honest with them is hoing to be massive and they'll think he's betrayed them and not trusted them in their minds.

by Anonymousreply 6810/05/2013

[62] maybe because she doesn't do stuff with music, she just promotes her clients actually

by Anonymousreply 6910/05/2013

OLLA and tom will be at bfi on 19th october

by Anonymousreply 7010/05/2013

he will be on his way to Australia by tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 7110/05/2013

She can change her twitter bio in "hello friends I did stuff with TH"

by Anonymousreply 7210/05/2013

The ONTD fraus are irritating.

by Anonymousreply 7310/05/2013

R76 Where they can't make a comment without a gif? I think it's fair to say it's a gathering point for TH's tumblr fangirls. I bet they didn't even have the guts to comment this GQ interview.

by Anonymousreply 7410/05/2013

They don't, apart naughtyhiddles, on tumblr that interview doesn't exist

by Anonymousreply 7510/05/2013

It looks like these threads have been invaded by fangirls who don't get the whole "hook-up" thing.

R73 & R74 And ONTD is irritating - there doesn't seem to be any criticism of him over there - he's always a "flawless prince" or "he's so perfect". He's not, he's a human being whom makes mistakes and has issues like everyone else. The stans are going to get a rude awakening if any juice about him does come out.

by Anonymousreply 7610/05/2013

Will he make the appearance dressed as Loki?

by Anonymousreply 7710/05/2013

Actually, I saw some pretty bitchy comments about JA on tumblr after this interview, but mostly yes, they don't comment on it at all.

by Anonymousreply 7810/05/2013

The GQ interview was okay but it could have been better. I took the 'nothing to write home about' comment as his personal life is pretty boring. I dont think it was a swipe at Arthy at all. I doubt she will go to Australia with him.

by Anonymousreply 7910/05/2013

[67] show with her after what he said? What a jerk

by Anonymousreply 8010/05/2013

I doubt she will go everywhere with him.

by Anonymousreply 8110/05/2013

R78 Really? Link?

He didn't bring JA to anything before this interview, why on earth would anyone think he will bring her anywhere now? This story was over months ago.

by Anonymousreply 8310/05/2013

He really should stop giving interviews. They are not helping him. Perhaps just stick to photo shoots, where he doesn't speak. He has spent the last three years endlessly promoting himself as this English-gentleman-sparkling-unicorn-prince. Clearly, clearly, this is an act. His complete overuse of the word "I" and his actions suggest who he really is: a not-so-nice, not-so-thoughtful, self-absorbed man, who panders to everyone and everything to get attention. Probably wouldn't care, but his sense of importance is unequal to his talent as an actor. Even in his "private life" (taking a ?date? to a world-famous sporting event, where he hoped he would be photographed- then speaking disrespectfully about her in a national magazine), he seems to be rather unkind. All speculation, of course. But I am rather hoping he goes away after Thor 2.

by Anonymousreply 8410/05/2013

83, I saw two or three of such comments. Try "mynameiswillgraham.tumblr", there was one of them. How do I attach links to posts? Please, explain.

by Anonymousreply 8510/05/2013

Copy and past in URL section below message section

by Anonymousreply 8610/05/2013

I can't say I blame him for that GQ reply about his private life. If it was meant in a general sense it's not a big deal of an answer, if it was directed to JA, he must have been pissed with her. And after reading yesterday recap of the woman behaviour, making it clear that there was nothing going on makes sense. If like you said he has been protecting his image so much, why would he risk it in a GQ interview?

by Anonymousreply 8710/05/2013

R85 and others, there's a help page, click on "help" where the thread watcher is, where you can find how to make quote or direct reply. For urls, put the link int he url box when you reply.

by Anonymousreply 8810/05/2013

Maybe he wants to protect himself from her crazy behaviour like "I don't know her, I don't know what you're talking about"

by Anonymousreply 8910/05/2013

R83 Thanks, read. Well, that comment is more bitchy on Tom than JA.

by Anonymousreply 9010/05/2013

Thanks, 86.

I think, when they go public with someone, they trace the reaction of an audience afterwards. The rumour about her appeared, it was negative, was it true or not. Then she started with her twitter antics. All on all, not good. Let's see what comes next.

by Anonymousreply 9110/05/2013

If someone means somenthing you don't give a damn what people say. Cumberbatch, fassbender, redmayne, they all have/had girlfriends. But TH,poor baby,can't

by Anonymousreply 9210/05/2013

In fact when he was with Susannah he didn't, even after they split up he didn't say anything bad about her. (scroll down to the TH related part)

I tend to agree that JA must have made him angry to earn that comment. Unless it was meant in general.

by Anonymousreply 9310/05/2013

"He tells me sadly"

by Anonymousreply 9410/05/2013

Well, Cumberbatch was pretty fast to dismiss this model after Ibitza and subsequent rumors about her. I think they pay attention, but, of course, it means these women are not "special".

by Anonymousreply 9510/05/2013

I was talking about Anna Jones

by Anonymousreply 9610/05/2013

R94 that it was Susannah that left him it's old news. Somewhere, lipstick alley?, there was a screencap of her facebook where she commented the false news of her and Tom being married in tones that made it clear he was more invested in that relationship than her.

by Anonymousreply 9710/05/2013

Showing up in public with this self-absorbed douchebag again? Might as well change her bio to "I have no self-esteem whatsoever!"

by Anonymousreply 9810/05/2013

It's strange, you know, but you made me think now about Anna lady. In fact, the story reminds me of THs comment in GQ. There was an article where BCs sister hinted that Anna was not bright enough for BC or something. Very similar situation, in fact.

by Anonymousreply 9910/05/2013

I remember when Susannah was mistaken for his wife. Sometime later on her facebook page she put in all caps WE ARE NOT MARRIED. And then him commenting on not being a proper boyfriend at the moment. Maybe he is a bit of a workaholic and he just pushes women to the side when it comes to his work. I guess a lot of women won't put up with that.

by Anonymousreply 10010/05/2013

I genuinely think that Susannah got him by the balls

[99] after they split up

by Anonymousreply 10110/05/2013

R100 there was also a bit of a conversation with somebody in that facebook entry I think. She wrote something like, "now, I'm gonna have sex". Can't find the screecap.

by Anonymousreply 10210/05/2013

I can't believe how much time some of you have spent into over analyzing that comment. And someone on here, a few pages back actually made the statement that "it is all everyone is talking about" and seemed to imply that the whole readership of GQ is obsessed with that one comment.

Let me tell you this, when normal people read that article, what they get out of it is a guy who doesn't have a serious thing in his life right now, or at least not a serious thing that he is ready to talk about. Normal people do not read that as a slam on JA. It is just Tom saying vaguely, that not much is going on and if there were, he would eventually share that.

Why is this viewed as dig on Arthy. Lots of busy adults have casual relationships that aren't intense and serious. And given that Tom didn't mention her name and the journalist did, we have no idea if the Journalist even used her name directly to Tom or just added that in to the written article. If I recall correctly, the question is more like what about your love life, and then parenthetically, the journalist notes that he had been seen with Jane Arthy.

I did not get the impression that the journalist asked Tom, "Are you dating Jane Arthy?"

And, lots of celebs are intentionally vague when talking about dating. Some deny, deny deny deny for a long time, even in the presence of photographic evidence. Sandra Bullock and Matthew McConaughy(Sp?) always denied dating, even though they were spotted together all the time. Vince Vaughn flat out denied dating Jennifer Aniston to David Letterman, and in other interviews.

It happens all the time, and anyone who dates a celeb should be prepared for that, as much as they should be prepared to have rabid, idiotic fangurls hack their twitter or facebook.

by Anonymousreply 10410/05/2013

Nobody hacked her fb. She left it wide open, even though she was in contact with his pr people and had met his publicist.

by Anonymousreply 10510/05/2013

I'm gonna say this straight out. I saw her Facebook before the whole Wimbledon fiasco and lemme tell you this: she didn't have shit on her page. Just lots of drunken photos from festivals and parties but she looked presentable for the most part. No status. No bragging about shagging Tom. Nothing. Her own posts weren't accessible to the public.

Nothing scandalous. Last time I saw her FB was literally the day the news got out but she still had her page locked up to some degree, no one could see her statuses or posts, only what her friends posted on her wall.

No one hacked her facebook, no one exclusively saw any posts she made. The only legit thing that got out the the "public" were her photos that some weirdo posted on Tumblr. End of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 10610/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 10710/05/2013

I don't think that one comment in GQ really makes him into a douchbag. Now if he got a woman pregnant and bailed out on her that in my book would put him in the status of douchbag behavior.

by Anonymousreply 10810/05/2013

Here's that pic of him and Susannah. Body language is a lot different than with Jane.

by Anonymousreply 11010/05/2013

Thanks to the Hiddles manic to use these thread.

by Anonymousreply 11112/16/2013

It's alive!!

by Anonymousreply 11212/16/2013

R112 well! Any new tea about unicorn?

by Anonymousreply 11312/16/2013

R113 Other than fangirl JA following a Loki account on twitter no

by Anonymousreply 11412/16/2013

He's a man slut

by Anonymousreply 11512/16/2013

Really? He looks like a greenhorn to me

by Anonymousreply 11612/16/2013

Would love to know what happened w/him and SF. Her curt dismissal of the marriage rumors sort of sealed the deal, in my mind, that he treated her badly.

by Anonymousreply 11712/16/2013

SF rubbed off on me the wrong way at first, but I went on her Twitter recently, and she seems rather polite and nice. I would now love to know as well!

by Anonymousreply 11812/16/2013

Like I wrote in the 2nd Coriolanus thread, I don't think she was with him because he was getting famous or to exploit his popularity.

But I do believe she was the one who broke up the relationship given TH statement at the time. And the way she reacted at the idea of being married to him on her FB page just made me think it was a case of her not feeling as strongly about TH as he felt about her, more than a case of not wanting to be in a relationship, since she started to date Oliver Chris a couple of months after and they are still dating, I think.

by Anonymousreply 11912/16/2013

R119 what do you make of the rumor(s) that Tom may have cheated on Susannah? This guy doesn't seem like a faithful person, imo.

by Anonymousreply 12012/16/2013

R120 nothing since most of these rumours started a few months ago, especially the rumour where he was flirting with a pretty girl who was working at the same hotel he was staying at with Susannah while shooting TheAvengers in NY. Besides do you imagine SF staying with him for other 3 months after that?

by Anonymousreply 12112/16/2013

So is he lying about being single or not do you think?

by Anonymousreply 12212/16/2013

R122 I don't think he's lying. If he had a gf he'd be showing her off, even if it was just for the publicity.

by Anonymousreply 12312/16/2013

Why has JA gone back to fangirl mode then?

by Anonymousreply 12412/16/2013

I personally think he's single, but I do think he's been dating around. He is a 32-year-old man, after all. However, I'm not sure he has the time to enter a relationship right now with his play schedule. At least one show every day except Sundays? Doesn't leave much room for a new relationship. And after the play, it's off to Toronto for filming. Casual dating/hookups? Yes. Relationship? No. Can't say anything about Jane since I don't think they were every that serious.

by Anonymousreply 12512/16/2013

R122 Why would you conclude he is lying about being single? Like R123 said the moment he was in a relationship he had no problem being open about it, even with JA or Sian (provided Sian was ever more than a buddy), he had no problem inviting her to a public event.

I guess he has occasional dates (fwb/hook upshowever you want to call them) when he has the time at least, because let's face his schedule was pretty crazy of late. Or maybe he decided to go celibate à la JaredLeto/James Franco lols

R124 Who knows why JA does what she does. Even better who cares?

by Anonymousreply 12612/16/2013

R121 That rumor never said when it happened. It actually came out when TH was doing ComicCon. That was not long after the JA girlfriend incident. That rumor was just as vague as the model story. It kind of makes me laugh how fangirls make TH to be either a man whore or a virgin prince. Actually I think he is just somewhere in the middle, which just makes him a regular guy.

by Anonymousreply 12712/16/2013

R127 The way I remember it, it mentioned TH and SF in NY, I could be wrong. I agree with you about the rest.

by Anonymousreply 12812/16/2013

R127 R128 It was a rumor from when he was dating SF that was resurrected after he was seen with JA. The original story never mentioned the name of his girlfriend, so it was easy to copy and paste it like it was something new. I believe it was disproven the first time around.

by Anonymousreply 13012/16/2013

R129 People like to believe the model story because there's no other "exciting" gossip about TH. I personally don't buy it either.

by Anonymousreply 13112/16/2013

Here is what sounded false to me: though I easily believe TH consumes porn (e.g., the banana incident, his remarks about implants and pole-dancers), maybe even excessively, I doubt he would bring it out when he has a supposedly hot model sitting right next to him. It's so tacky. I also do not believe he would risk being seen in public at a restaurant with an obvious hookup (he seems to be very careful about his image and about not being papped).

I don't believe after reading his tweets that there is no tea on him. He's an overgrown frat boy with an expensive publicist, that's all. I think he is very, very good and keeping it all undercover.

These lurid stories come up because we all know that sooner or later real tea will spill, only we will never believe it because of all these girls crying wolf.

by Anonymousreply 13212/16/2013

His tweets?

by Anonymousreply 13312/16/2013

Sorry, his IMs with Gwen Christie.

by Anonymousreply 13412/17/2013

I'm sure he has a healthy interest in porn; most men (and a lot of women) do! But yeah, I do think he plays around and is just very, very good at keeping it undercover. I find it hard to believe that a 32 year old man not in a relationship is living a celibate life. He may have a few trustworthy FWB who he knows won't spill.

by Anonymousreply 13512/17/2013

I wish the fangirl who raided his Facebook wouldn't have done it in such a public, abrupt way. Obviously his privacy settings weren't the greatest. If she would have used her head and sifted through some posts/the comments on the pictures she hastily stole and reposted, I bet she would have gotten some good tea somewhere.

Does anyone know what pseudonym he was using? Obviously the profile is deactivated and long gone. I just have a hunch there had to be a Shakespeare reference in it! Haha

by Anonymousreply 13612/17/2013

R132 not to mention the fact that that model story reported he picked her up in a fancy car, brought her to a fancy restaurant, during TheAvengers promo in UK and no paparazzi saw him, but wait, he goes to dinner with Sian and they are all over it, lols.

by Anonymousreply 13712/17/2013

His FB name was Wendell Manson.

by Anonymousreply 13812/17/2013

R129 I don't see him as a cheater either, if he's really into someone.

But I think he might be a difficult person to be with. I'm sure he's nice and charming but he might not be a breeze to live with. And by how happy he looks, he might enjoy being alone too

by Anonymousreply 13912/17/2013

R138 I googled that name and the first thing that came up was his name in some blog over a year ago. I doubt he kept his facebook that way.

by Anonymousreply 14012/17/2013

He's very very close to his mum and sisters. It shouldn't be easy for an eventual gf

by Anonymousreply 14112/17/2013

While I think he's good at keeping a squeaky clean image, calling him an overgrown frat boy implies he's a jerk, that I don't buy.

I agree w/R135, he might have FBW(s) on stand-by. I heard a story that he had a live-in FWB a couple years ago, anyone heard that one?

by Anonymousreply 14212/17/2013

R140 What don't you believe? That's the name he used for his private Facebook so it wasn't immediately obvious who he was.

by Anonymousreply 14312/17/2013

Butt or breast man?

by Anonymousreply 14412/17/2013

R142? He was with Susannah 2 yrs ago (2011). There was a poster on an ONTD thread in August 2012 who heard he was in an fwb arrangement with a model earlier that year. Said poster was a regular on the boards and said she worked in press. She recently deleted her account (not that those are related).

by Anonymousreply 14512/17/2013

R145- That's that the one, thanks. So the timeline - SF/TH broke up late 2011...then TH w/a FWB (live-in...London?), for a few months early 2012.

R144 - breasts.

by Anonymousreply 14612/17/2013

A live-in FWB ? Do tell more

by Anonymousreply 14712/17/2013

Live-in? A sort of housemate? Sounds odd

by Anonymousreply 14812/17/2013

I haven't heard anything about him living with a FWB or gf.

The girl who deleted her account, any idea what happened? She's deleted her comments. maybe shes become a fwb of his.

by Anonymousreply 14912/17/2013

I thought that was part of the story, but I may be remembering it wrong...I'm on ONTD now trying to find the thread.

by Anonymousreply 15012/17/2013

All these FBW(s) and he has to be sure they remain quiet, must be a hard job

by Anonymousreply 15112/17/2013

R141 I think he is probably more of a mamas boy than frat boy and many women don't seem to want to put up with that. He has said in an interview that his mum still does his laundry.

by Anonymousreply 15212/17/2013

R149 Wait who deleted her account?

by Anonymousreply 15312/17/2013

R152 I agree, I think his commitment problem depends on being very childish

by Anonymousreply 15412/17/2013

On ONTD there was also someone who commented about THs behavior on the set of Thor 2. There comments got deleted too.

by Anonymousreply 15512/17/2013

He's so over enthusiastic that he seems always drunk

by Anonymousreply 15612/17/2013

I didn't find the thread yet but there were others that were interesting, including a couple related to the so-called Hiddlesgate. I didn't realize it was such a mess, SF got a lot of hate. Maybe that's the reason, at least in part, why they broke up - her FB 'I'm definitely NOT married' statement makes sense to me now.

by Anonymousreply 15712/17/2013

The comments got deleted? Damn.

R155 - do you recall what was said about TH's on set behavior?

by Anonymousreply 15812/17/2013

R155 and what was that behavior like?

by Anonymousreply 15912/17/2013

They said something like TH being overly hyper, like he was kind of all over the place. Much more talkative then usual.

Maybe he had too much Red Bull on set, lol.

by Anonymousreply 16012/17/2013

R160 Isn't he hyper all the time anyawy?

by Anonymousreply 16112/17/2013

Would sort of match up nicely with The Hollow Crown ...didn't they call him crazy eyes, lol.

by Anonymousreply 16212/17/2013

Is the comment on Thor2 set new or old? Because I remember ONTD poster saying a friend who was on set calling TH behaviour batshit crazy and overcompensating in conversation.

by Anonymousreply 16312/17/2013

"overcompensating in conversation" no surprise at all

by Anonymousreply 16412/17/2013

R163 Yeah that is the comment I was talking about

by Anonymousreply 16512/17/2013

The ONTD link to the comments is so hilarious. I feel like making something completely batshit crazy up to cause a Tumblr meltdown

by Anonymousreply 16612/17/2013

I really wish somebody could find me the video to this interview, I've seen all sort of gifs made from it with different text attached to it but I can't find the original.

About his mother doing his laundry, do you really buy that? How would it even work, she hops by his house to wash and iron his stuff? Or he crosses town with a bag with his laundry? And what about when he was in LA for Thor or The Avenger, did she travel there? Seriously!

by Anonymousreply 16712/17/2013

Then it's an old one, right after his return from Guinea if I remember well, one of the last time I read ONTD.

by Anonymousreply 16812/17/2013

I'm disinclined to believe any stories about TH being some kind of major manwhore who has a lot of random hookups, one night stands, encounters with attractive fans, etc. It's just too risky for someone who has worked to craft an image of himself along with his PR team and they are careful to preserve it. What if one of those women spilled tea all over the place about him? What about risks of pregnancy or disease? Condoms are great but not foolproof. What if one of his random hookups claimed the encounter was nonconsensual? I could see that kind of thing being all over the press. He's too smart for that. Not that smart people don't do some incredibly stupid things sometimes but I don't see TH being that reckless unless he has some kind of secret subconscious wish to destroy his career. If anything, there may be one or a few trusted and discreet FWB's with women also in the industry who would also stand to lose something if they spilled. Not to say that there may not have been a few random encounters or hookups but my guess is that those are a rarity, not the norm.

by Anonymousreply 16912/17/2013

R167, I think this is the video you're after.

R166, The old ONTD was good times...nice mix of comments.

by Anonymousreply 17012/17/2013

R169 or maybe some high profile escorts

He didn't say his mother does his laundry, he said she helps him with washing machine

by Anonymousreply 17112/17/2013

R169 I think his PR team would try to suppress any negative press that would hurt THs career.

I don't think he is a manwhore either. I think just because he flirts a lot and is very complementary to women people may get the idea that he is. But just because you are a flirt does not mean you are getting into everyones pants. I think he just has a natural flirty personality.

by Anonymousreply 17212/17/2013

R170 you know, in that video, I wish we could have seen TH's answer regarding size of hammer vs swing style...ah well

by Anonymousreply 17312/17/2013

R171 Or maybe not enough people really care so he can do whatever and it's gonna be fine.

the pics with JA were only taken because he was at wimbledon and then the ones with Irene Adler (wtf is her real name?) because it was some wimbledon after party. He's not being followed around

by Anonymousreply 17412/17/2013

R170 thanks, it's probably not the interview they used for these other gif set but at least now I know the period.

by Anonymousreply 17512/17/2013

R171 I seem to remember that kid's article talked of her doing his laundry, but anyway that's semantics. Considering the limited wardrobe he seems to possess she would have to live with him to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 17612/17/2013

R174 not exactly, when he went out with Sian he was papped, and last year in December when they finished shooting of Thor2 he was papped leaving the party at China White(?). Besides, his fans do most of the work in spotting him around, see those twitter pics at the club in Iceland with Zac Levi.

by Anonymousreply 17712/17/2013

R175 Oh that gif set...I've looked for the video too, no luck.

by Anonymousreply 17812/17/2013

R145 here. The poster on ONTD deleted her account in Oct, no idea why but she said she worked in press so I'm assuming it was to do with that. In the thread last year she said she'd met a girl at a party in N London whose housemate, who was a model, was in this fwb arrangement, with no emotional involvement, or something like that. He because of looks, she because of who he was. Don't know where you got the live-in part from (if it was the girls housemate then I doubt it)

R169 I agree, but he may have had random hookups previously and is now being more careful. This is most likely what Arthy is an fwb, she's in music pr works with high profile artists and can be trusted, would not be surprised if he's hooking up with her on the downlow (and its convenient).

by Anonymousreply 17912/17/2013

I imagine he has his nicer suits and clothing sent out to be cleaned.

Yeah, he has been papped every so often but I still don't think TH is really that much of a news item to have paps follow him around.

by Anonymousreply 18012/17/2013

R179 Thanks for clarifying... I got my wires crossed on the live-in thing.

by Anonymousreply 18112/17/2013

R179 That poster on ONTD also said that the friend claimed it was bit of a weird relationship. I wonder how weird?

by Anonymousreply 18212/17/2013

Makes you wonder who he was dedicating the song "Be my Baby" at S.Valentine last year if he was busy with a no involvement fwb situation, lol. Well, supposedly so at least, the story sounds very similar to the other model story of the time, likely the raw material for it.

by Anonymousreply 18312/17/2013

R179 Isn't that the whole black model story? But now reworked into live-in Fwb and with multiple hookups

by Anonymousreply 18412/17/2013

R178 because is a fake

by Anonymousreply 18512/17/2013

R183 good question

by Anonymousreply 18612/17/2013

R183 How or where did he dedicate that to anybody?

by Anonymousreply 18712/17/2013

It was one of his Songs of the Day he used to tweet. It is possible he had a crush on someone.

by Anonymousreply 18812/17/2013

R187 On twitter, on 14th February 2012 he tweeted to dedicate that song to somebody.

[quote] Song of the (Valentine's) Day: "Be My Baby", by The Ronnettes. I am thinking of someone very special, but I'm not telling who. xxxx

I doubt it was for SF, maybe Sian? Were they already tweeting at each other in Febr.?

by Anonymousreply 18912/17/2013

R183 his Twitter.

R175 R178 Those gifs are a manip, the interview is from the Thor promo in 2010 but the quotes are made up. If you google them it just goes to Tumblr pages, no original interview.

by Anonymousreply 19012/17/2013

He made not be enough of a big name for paparazzi to follow him around but I guarantee that if he got mixed up in some kind scandal with a woman, the tabloids and papers would not ignore that if it leaked out. PR can only suppress so much. Things have a way of getting out despite the best efforts of PR sometimes. I think he keeps any hookups discreet and that there probably are not as many of them as some want to believe.

by Anonymousreply 19112/17/2013

Yep it sounds more a courtship than a existing relantionship

by Anonymousreply 19212/17/2013

R190 I know the text is fake, I just wanted to watch the original that's all.

by Anonymousreply 19312/17/2013

Well, if MissThing on CB is to be believed, then he has been secretly pining for someone for a long time. Perhaps the Valentine's Day song dedication was to that mystery woman. ;)

by Anonymousreply 19412/17/2013

Nothing out of the mouth of that stupid girl int he last 3 months is to be believed.

by Anonymousreply 19512/17/2013

R189 Aww how fuzzy! Bet that didn't work out. Or is its till going on? that would be monumental but I doubt it.

I do like the childish phrasing tho

[quote] I am thinking of someone very special, but I'm not telling who. xxxx

by Anonymousreply 19612/17/2013

ONTD account deleted in October? Don’t tell me it’s somehow connected to MissThing.

by Anonymousreply 19712/17/2013

R194 Maybe it was for his nanny

by Anonymousreply 19812/17/2013

R196 It does sound a bit high schoolish. lol Sounds like the beginnings of a crush. Guess it didn't work out.

by Anonymousreply 19912/17/2013

R197 That's what i was thinking. She was a regular poster in TH threads, had met him and mixed in the same circles and worked in pr. then suddenly disappeared. she also met sian clifford back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 20012/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.