Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Should I get Buttwrapberlin or Coxsox for my briefs, bitches?

I think I'm going to spend my money on the Buttwrapberlin (that is if I don't shoplift a pair instead... LOL!). They're so edgy. As the website for Buttwrap says, "BUTTWRAPBERLIN is a new underwear concept that connects a hot lifestyle quality product with the drive to have a positive impact on this world."

I'm all about lifestyle quality products... PLUS this will make me look positively BOITIFUL when I wear it to the next rave with bodyglitter!

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 1405/05/2013

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 105/05/2013

I fail to see what is any different or better about their underwear.

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 205/05/2013

I'm not sure an underwear site should use the phrase "you're basket is empty".

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 305/05/2013

It's so tasteful to have "Buttwrap" emblazoned on your waistband in huge letters.

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 405/05/2013

Horrible

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 505/05/2013

Seriously, r4. The underwear is kinda cute, and it's nice that the company gives part of its proceeds to charity, but who wants to wear something with "buttwrap" printed on it? The fact that that's apparently the best name the proprietors could come up with makes me question their judgment and wonder how efficiently they're going to funnel money to charity.

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 605/05/2013

I have a few pairs of coxsox and they're really comfortable. Trust me, you'll notice the difference.

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 705/05/2013

Again, who would want to have "Coxsox" in huge letters on them?

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 805/05/2013

Since I'm the only one who ever sees my underwear, I'll stick with my grandpa manties.

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 905/05/2013

They look like Underoos.

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 1005/05/2013

[quote]WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Life

Jesus fucking Christ.

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 1105/05/2013

[quote]Since I'm the only one who ever sees my underwear, I'll stick with my grandpa manties.

Some people would rather go for comfort, no matter if they're seen or not. Once you try Underdaks, no other brand can compare.

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 1205/05/2013

And I don't care what's on my underwear, if they're comfortable I'm buying them. Some people must have small dicks and are jealous they can't wear em!

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 1305/05/2013

Ummm....yeah....let's walk along a dirt road in our colorful underpants. Maybe another arty picture of us in a field, wearing our Buttwrap panties. Then, let's have s few pics of us with women, so straight guys will buy these underpants, too. I'm sorry, but I'm STILL laughing over the images on this site! The black guy in the tighty whities is kinda hot, though!

by WeHoBoi, walking down The Runway of Lifereply 1405/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.