Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

In New Interview With Piers Morgan Lindsay Lohan Denies She's An Alcoholic Or Does Drugs

How many times have you taken cocaine?

Everyone thinks I’ve done it so many times. But I’ve only done it maybe four or five times in my life.

Yes, I don’t like it. It reminds me of my dad. I took it four times in a period from about the age of 20 to 23, and I got caught twice.

Do you drink a lot?

Not really. I’ve never been a huge drinker. I’ve never woken up in the morning and had a drink.

Are you on any other medication?

Trazodone (a tranquilliser) if I’ve been traveling and can’t sleep from jet lag. But in small doses, I’m not a pill-popper.

by Anonymousreply 2605/06/2013

Why does this whore keep getting publicity? Why?

by Anonymousreply 105/05/2013

Because whores like you get all bent out of shape and talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 205/05/2013

I loathe Piers Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 305/05/2013

She only drinks before she has a car accident.

by Anonymousreply 405/05/2013

trazodone isn't a fucking tranquilizer (tranquilliser? wtf), hate when people don't understand pills but try and talk about them. and we say "tranquilisser", what is that supposed to mean? benzo/controlled/narcotic? or are we just gonna be fuckin vague about it? btw, lindsays a tweaker, garbage can junkie and prostitute

by Anonymousreply 505/05/2013

I like how she says "I don't drink in the morning" like it's some kind of accomplishment.

What is her issue?

by Anonymousreply 605/05/2013

Attention Hollywood Insiders:

Is Lindsay being set up, strung along, controlled and/or used by powerful players in Hollywood in some twisted way? What's really going on with her? Is she really a drug user and/or pill abuser? I'd really like to support her, but, she's already worn thin with me. Is this part of a mental illness or just her (and her family's)way of getting major press year after year?

Why is she still in the news with all the headlines for all the wrong reasons? Its like a slow death. She reminds me of Whitney Houston (people knew full well the Whitney was in big trouble for years.) Of course, I realize that both Whitney and Lindsay were/are responsible for their own actions. What gives?

by Anonymousreply 705/05/2013

Why should I start believing her now?

by Anonymousreply 805/05/2013

I meant to say: People knew full well that Whitney was in big trouble for years.

We can add Amy Winehouse (sp?) and Michael Jackson to this list as well.

by Anonymousreply 905/05/2013

She comes from the Paris Hilton school of lying. Remember the pitiful interview Paris did with Larry King where she said she read the Bible in prison and when granpa asked her to name her favorite passage-she couldn't answer. At least Paris has disappeared. Throw Lilo in jail- she has gotten away with too much crap. And why isn't her former defense lawyer in jail for blatantly lying in court?

by Anonymousreply 1105/05/2013

Fucking Meryl Streep was part of the interview again! Enough of her already!

PM: Who in Hollywood has been good to you? LH: Meryl Streep was nice. She just advised me on my acting and what I needed to do differently, and she told me I needed to go back to live with my mum for a while.

by Anonymousreply 1205/05/2013

[quote]People keep talking about this vile woman because she is white. She would have gone to jail years without no one caring if she were a black women.

Oh, LaTonya, you go girl.

by Anonymousreply 1305/05/2013

Trazadone (Desyrel) is not a tranquilizer. Anyway, when is the last time someone used the word "tranquilizer" about a pharmaceutical? The '80s?

by Anonymousreply 1405/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 1505/05/2013

So the best she can say for herself is that she hasn't done a LOT of cocaine and she isn't yet drinking booze immediately upon awakening?

Oh, Linz.

by Anonymousreply 1605/05/2013

[quote]I’ve never woken up in the morning and had a drink.

Translation: I’ve never woken up in the morning. I don't wake up until afternoon; just in time for a drink.

by Anonymousreply 1705/05/2013

It is absolutely racist to claim that someone like Lindsey Lohan would be in jail if she were black. Exhibit A: Whitney Houston.

by Anonymousreply 1805/05/2013

Lindsay lies about everything and is in total denial about her problems. Her worst lie was before a car accident when they found cocaine in her pant's pocket and Lindsay actually said the coke wasn't hers as she borrowed those pants, so the coke must have been in the pocket when she did that!

by Anonymousreply 1905/05/2013

[quote]Lindsay actually said the coke wasn't hers as she borrowed those pants,

She doesn't borrow clothes. She steals them.

by Anonymousreply 2005/05/2013

I've told this story on here before. My friend is best friend's with an assistant to a major pop star. My friend went to pick up his bestie to go to a big party at the pop star's house. He was surprised to find Lilo with his bestie. Bestie just sort of rolled her eyes and shrugged a "you don't what to know" type response. She obviously didn't want Lilo to be there but was somehow trapped with her. First thing Lilo said to my friend was "can you go to the liquor store and buy me vokda?"

My friend declined and Lilo threw a major fit. (His bestie is British and didn't have a valid ID, thus why she couldn't buy Lilo the vodka). She's every bit as big of a mess as she's portrayed to be.

by Anonymousreply 2105/05/2013

So then what's her fucking problem?

by Anonymousreply 2305/05/2013

Wasn't part of the problem with the first rehab place was that they wouldn't prescribe Adderall?

by Anonymousreply 2405/06/2013

[quote]Meryl Streep was nice. She just advised me on my acting and what I needed to do differently, and [bold]she told me I needed to go back to live with my mum for a while[/bold].

Is Streep so naive she doesn't realize the parents are part of the problem?

by Anonymousreply 2505/06/2013

she gets her drug of choice handed out to her in rehab. i'll say its a fuckin waste of time and money for her to be there. rehabilitate WHAT? nah she's just squatting in there, planning the next nasty, low down thing shes gon do... i second who said it, i wanna see this bitch go cold turkey. nothing but the fuckin bible to help her come down. want her nasty freckled rice paper hands fuckin shakin, not knowin whats goin on. disheveled... thats gonna be sum real tears for sure

by Anonymousreply 2605/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!