Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anderson and Ben out on the town

interesting

by Anonymousreply 60006/02/2013

Whoa! That's not a good photo. Anderson usually photographs very well. In this photo he looks like he's trying out for the part of Aunt Eller in Oklahoma!

by Anonymousreply 105/04/2013

That pic shows just how much those two are in love!!!

by Anonymousreply 305/04/2013

They all had to sit thru Alan Cumming's show? I just hope Liza was heavily medicated. I hate to think of her suffering like that.

by Anonymousreply 405/04/2013

Ben seemed much more animated in those shots of him making out in the park with his sidepiece. Y'all remember those photos, right? You know, he was in central park, making out in public, with some guy who wasn't Anderson Cooper. Those shots looked deeply romantic and Ben has never looked happier.

by Anonymousreply 505/04/2013

Between Jerry Seinfeld's birthday dinner last weekend and Alan Cumming's party, AC and Ben have been making the rounds this week. Looks like they've been having fun with their famous friends.

Ben looks so hot in this pic.

by Anonymousreply 605/05/2013

Love this comment:

[quote]Emily @ 05/04/2013 at 9:11 pm I don´t understand 2 manly guys together… If at least one of them was a feminine guy

Oh, honey.

by Anonymousreply 705/05/2013

Alan Cumming is one reason the gays can't have nice things.

by Anonymousreply 805/05/2013

I saw that comment too r7, it reminded me how fucking clueless straight people can be. Yes dear Emily, it's possible for two manly guys to be gay, you dumb bitch!

by Anonymousreply 905/05/2013

The mustache on Ben makes him look like a child predator. He's gross.

by Anonymousreply 1005/05/2013

They may have good bodies, but they are not handsome men.

by Anonymousreply 1105/05/2013

Just a few years a go someone said to me "but you don't dress gay." I wanted to say how do you dress gay? (insert earrings, caftans joke here)

by Anonymousreply 1205/05/2013

[quote]The mustache on Ben makes him look like a child predator.

Look everyone, poor flyover resident R10 has never seen a hipster in her sheltered Midwestern life.

by Anonymousreply 1305/05/2013

They look like the pair of embarrassing douches that they are.

by Anonymousreply 1405/05/2013

[quote]Anderson Cooper and his partner Benjamin Maisani make a rare appearance together at a dinner to celebrate Alan Cumming‘s performance in Macbeth on Thursday (May 2) at the W Times Square’s WOW Suite in New York City. The guys were joined by the man of the hour himself, as well as Cynthia Nixon (and wife Christine Marinoni), theater legend Liza Minelli, Cyndi Lauper, and The Lone Ranger‘s Ruth Wilson.

I find it interesting that of all the famous people attending this event (Liza, Cynthia Nixon, Cindy Lauper, etc...), they decided to focus on AC and Ben in the headline. I guess AC and Ben are now a true celebrity couple.

by Anonymousreply 1505/05/2013

Don't they have any normal friends?

by Anonymousreply 1605/05/2013

What exactly makes them "embarrassing douches", r14? It looks like they're having fun and showing support for a fellow out gay man, what's so wrong about that? It's not like they're out drowning puppies. For once we get a hot openly gay couple, what are you bitching about?

by Anonymousreply 1705/05/2013

Hipster. R13? There's not the slightest element of hipster in Ben. His moustache is uneven and does his bulbous nose no favors.

by Anonymousreply 1805/05/2013

As much as the haters will try to deny it, AC seems very comfortable and happy with Ben. To say they're very much in love is no exaggeration.

by Anonymousreply 1905/05/2013

gay ole time!

by Anonymousreply 2005/05/2013

R13. Fail

R10. Definitely looks like a Chester with that caterpillar on his lip.

by Anonymousreply 2105/05/2013

I wonder if they're pursuing Liza for the landlady in the Cabaret revival...

by Anonymousreply 2205/05/2013

Cynthia and her girlfriend look great. It's nice to see a realistic looking gay couple.

And no one over thirty five should be a "hipster". I mean, really.

by Anonymousreply 2305/05/2013

Ben's face looks like shit.

by Anonymousreply 2405/05/2013

I might be in minority here, but I have never found A nor B handsome. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 2505/05/2013

If Ben would let his hair grow out on the side, he would lose some of the jug-eared look. As an out and proud committed couple, they're wonderful to read about, but their pictures are a distraction from the love story. When Hollywood does a film on them, let's hope they find actors with attractive faces to match the smokin' hot bods.

by Anonymousreply 2605/05/2013

They're both attractive, obviously in love, and openly gay (not to mention rich and famous). Of course DL will want to rip them to shred for those cardinal sins.

AC and Ben have been together for years now, and for years the same small tribe of angry haters have been obsessively criticizing their every move around here (which is why r14 was completely unable to provide a rational answer to r17's perfectly legit question). There's no rhyme or reason to the hate and envy that those 2 generate on DL, it has more to do with the personal issues of the posters who write those nasty comments than with anything that AC and Ben do.

by Anonymousreply 2705/05/2013

R27. What is it with people answering questions that hadn't yet been posted today?

by Anonymousreply 2905/05/2013

Ben has rat face. I'm sure he's a swell guy, but c'mon, his face is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 3005/05/2013

Oh goody, ANOTHER AC/Ben thread!

by Anonymousreply 3105/05/2013

Thank you r28 for this enlightening expose of the depth of your insanity. Your detailed comment shows more about how crazy and obsessed you are with AC and Ben than it says anything about them. I hope you get some kind of help soon, because people that damaged shouldn't be left without proper treatment (you should know that ranting on an anonymous gossip site doesn't count as actual therapy).

by Anonymousreply 3205/05/2013

Ben's haircut and face make him look like he stepped out of a 1930s gangster documentary.

by Anonymousreply 3305/05/2013

R32 get some help yourself while you're at it.

Is this nonsense THAT important to you? You have nothing better to do than to write essays on the alleged "hatred" two people you don't even know get?

by Anonymousreply 3405/05/2013

But will AC take Ben to the Daytime Emmys this year?

by Anonymousreply 3505/05/2013

The rent boy nutter is back! It's always amusing to read the wild fantasies of a bitter person that has no insight whatsoever into Anderson's and Ben's relationship, just like everybody else here.

by Anonymousreply 3605/05/2013

Ben actually doesn't have rate face, it's more like Possum Face. According to everything I've heard, Anderson treats him like shit and he just takes it because Anderson pays for everything and gives him an allowance. Anderson kicked his ass out of the firestation house for two weeks and he had to sleep at one of his seedy clubs, paid for by ghosts of sugar daddies past.

by Anonymousreply 3705/05/2013

37, you heard those voices in your head. Please get help.

by Anonymousreply 3805/05/2013

[quote]Is this nonsense THAT important to you? You have nothing better to do than to write essays on the alleged "hatred" two people you don't even know get?

Clearly this nonsense is important enough for you to post a reply that's just as long as my so-called essay. Seems to me that you're the one who's quite invested in this.

by Anonymousreply 3905/05/2013

I just want to watch them fuck. I wonder if Ben tongue kisses Andy while he's stuffing his horseycock into Anderson's bleached starfish. I wonder what it smells like when the cock and ass collide? AXE(Ben) or Tom Ford, Noir de Noir (Anderson. I wonder...

by Anonymousreply 4005/05/2013

[quote]As an out and proud committed couple, they're wonderful to read about, but their pictures are a distraction from the love story.

Yes, nothing validates the quality of a relationship like the prettiness of the participants. Do you breathe unassisted?

by Anonymousreply 4105/05/2013

For the record Ben is a total screeching sloppy bottom. I'm friends with his side piece.

by Anonymousreply 4205/05/2013

Thought this thread could use some fluff with the two interacting without being aware of a camera.

Video of Anderson and Ben cuddling at a Madonna concert last year:

tinyurl.com/d9n4wdy

And some pics:

tinyurl.com/cypzal8

tinyurl.com/dyh6h63

The last one reminded me of certain people back then clinging to straws and suggesting that maybe Ben was just his bodyguard. Looks like Ben is guarding Anderson's butt. xD

by Anonymousreply 4305/05/2013

[quote]I wonder if Ben tongue kisses Andy while he's stuffing his horseycock into Anderson's bleached starfish.

you've got a future in fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 4405/05/2013

Thank you Mack, but if you want to post a link on DL, you should type the address in the URL box below the comment box. Like this:

by Anonymousreply 4505/05/2013

Here's the pic of AC and Ben that Mack posted:

by Anonymousreply 4605/05/2013

Second pic of AC and Ben at a Madonna concert:

by Anonymousreply 4705/05/2013

Thanks for posting a direct link to the video, 45! First time I have posted anything here. Can you post two images at the same time?

So here is the first picture from the Madonna concert:

by Anonymousreply 4805/05/2013

R44 Why thank you kind sir.

by Anonymousreply 4905/05/2013

And the second picture. They don't seem to like to show any affection for the cameras but in private they clearly act differently. Ben comes across as quite protective.

Just a nice contract to the insane and hateful vitriol that person keeps posting here and in comment sections of other websites.

by Anonymousreply 5005/05/2013

If Anderson is happy with that guy, that is all that matters. I do have to say that in every pic I have seen of this Ben fellow, he looks like a dorkus douche. He is NOT handsome in the least. He might have a "smokin" body but that face is a two bagger dick wilter.

Then again, it's only MY opinion which doesn't matter at ALL. I am not the famous Vanderbilt who has picked this guy to be my beau.

by Anonymousreply 5105/05/2013

I'm not sure if you can post more than one link to an image at the same time. Let me try and see what happens:

by Anonymousreply 5205/05/2013

[quote]According to everything I've heard, Anderson treats him like shit

Where did you hear this r37? As Sven said, the voices in your head don't count.

It seems to me that Anderson treats Ben pretty well: they live together in a beautiful restored firehouse, they travel together all over the world, they meet all sorts of famous people, Anderson only came out once he was with Ben and even thanked him in a public speech (he had never acknowledged a partner before, mind you). Where is your evidence that AC treats him horribly? Also, if AC was really such a monster to Ben, then he certainly would have dropped him like a hot potato as soon as those cheating pics where published last year, don't ya think? All evidence points to the exact opposite of you claim. But then again, being grounded in reality doesn't seem to be your forte, does it?

by Anonymousreply 5305/05/2013

Who keeps posting these stupid pictures? Post the interesting ones, where Ben is sucking face in the park with some guy.

by Anonymousreply 5405/05/2013

Hahaha love the cheesy romantic muzak accompanying that video. Perfect for the image of faghag Kelly Ripa posing with the happy couple while her gay/straight hubby snaps the pic.

by Anonymousreply 5505/05/2013

[quote]27[quote]That's your opinion. I don't find them good looking and that is my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 5705/05/2013

Mack's comment about "certain people back then clinging to straws and suggesting that maybe Ben was just his bodyguard" reminded me of that crazy poster who used to swear that Ben was nothing more than AC's bodyguard. I totally forgot about that loon, what happened to her? Her special brand of cray-cray was really entertaining!

by Anonymousreply 5805/05/2013

56: all that hatred in your heart can't be healthy, you poor thing. You should really see a shrink to get rid of those rentboy hallucinations you have there.

Watch the video, there is more than just a hand on his back. But maybe watching those be affectionate with each other is too painful for you and contradicts your fantasies?

by Anonymousreply 5905/05/2013

Cesar wishes Anderson would've shown him one-hundredth as much affection...

by Anonymousreply 6005/05/2013

R37 was right all along, Anderson treats Ben horribly!!! Here's further evidence of his inhumane treatment: in the following speech, AC identifies Ben as his partner and thanks him in front of Madonna and a room full of gays, who erupt in applause when his name is mentioned! Poor Ben, what an asshole that Anderson is to him!!!

by Anonymousreply 6105/05/2013

Oh no, R60's dead-on comment is about to release the wrath of the delusional Cesarfrau! Hell hath no fury like that crazy bitch whose entire existence revolves around claiming that Ben is nothing but a cheap rentboy and that Cesar was the true love of AC's life, lol!

by Anonymousreply 6205/05/2013

Why did Anderson beg Cesar not to leave when Cesar had enough of AC's bullshit? Why did Anderson do into a 6 month depression after Cesar left?

by Anonymousreply 6305/05/2013

[quote]Why did Anderson beg Cesar not to leave when Cesar had enough of AC's bullshit? Why did Anderson do into a 6 month depression after Cesar left?

Link please. You can't just make shit up and post it as if it was fact, r63. Back up your wacky claims, you poor crazy loon!

by Anonymousreply 6405/05/2013

Just to torture the Ben hater, here is the video of Anderson and Ben showing PDA again:

by Anonymousreply 6505/05/2013

Ben lived in my building. Still owns the apartment. he looks better in person and never photographs well. Amazing arms. He does look like a rat.

That being said, no one looks good in those photos. they are horrible.

by Anonymousreply 6705/05/2013

Thank you for the info, R67. You're not the first person who says that Ben looks better in person than in pics. Is he renting out the apartment that he owns in your building?

by Anonymousreply 6805/05/2013

I've seen you melting down here and in the comment sections of other websites, actually anywhere Anderson and Ben are being mentioned and you can post comments, and everytime I thought you couldn't get crazier and more pathetic, you manage to outdo yourself.

Is that you on twitter posing as a guy? Because it sounds just like you. Or is there an exclusive little club of Ben haters you belong to?

by Anonymousreply 6905/05/2013

The only person that needs to find Ben attractive is Anderson. He said on his daytime show he finds less conventionally pretty looking people beautiful and that the little flaws are what make a face interesting and charming.

And the only person that has to find Anderson attrative is Ben. Even though many others wouldn't mind a piece of him as well.

by Anonymousreply 7005/05/2013

R69, I have no doubt that the crazy bitch behind that Skully_2 alias on Twitter posts here too. It's the same brand of crazy, obsessive stalking and constant criticism of anything that AC and Ben do that one encounters on these DL threads.

R67, have you ever talked to Ben? What is he like?

by Anonymousreply 7105/05/2013

Yes, it's either the crazy rentboy person or there are several posters with the same mental disorder. But maybe it is just one single person.

by Anonymousreply 7205/05/2013

Mack, I doubt there are a lot of people who are: A) insanely obsessed with Anderson Cooper, B) unable to accept that AC is dating Ben, and C) dedicated to spend a lot of their time trashing them online. Therefore it's very likely that the same person behind Skully_2 is also posting here.

by Anonymousreply 7305/05/2013

I love how you guys like to throw around the insane and obsessed words for people who don't worship at the altar of Anderson Cooper and his rat faced boyfriend. But why do you waste so much time caring about it? People don't have to like the same things. Why are you so worried about people shading Anderson and Ben. If you like them so much, it shouldn't bother you.

by Anonymousreply 7405/05/2013

Ben Maisani's face looks like a collage of the worst features of three homely men. Anderson could do better. Why does Alan Cumming still dress like the Riddler? Someone should tell him this is not 1986.That suit is ridiculous. What a motley crew.

by Anonymousreply 7505/05/2013

It's one thing just saying she/he doesn't like Ben, but spreading accusation like Ben and/or Anderson being a rentboy, racist, drug addict, HIV positive and even a child molester all over the internet with the presistence of a horny leech on crack is bordering on harmful defamation. There are always people stupid enough to believe it.

The other thing is that that person is quite obviously mentally ill. Let's just hope she/he lives hundreds of miles away from NY and doesn't have the money to go there and have a mental breakdown right in front of Anderson, possibly with a knife or gun in her/his hand.

But mainly it's just fun teasing the crazy person. Or do you think she/he deserves to be treated respectfully?

by Anonymousreply 7605/05/2013

Yes, because their crazy is no more crazy than the Benderson epic love story trolls. Just admit that both sides are crazy and call it a day.

by Anonymousreply 7705/05/2013

[quote]Anderson could do better.[/quote]

Isn't it great that the worth of a person has nothing to do with their face? Besides, how do you know that Ben's look isn't exactely what Anderson finds attractive? It's so arrogant to assume you would know what is best for him.

by Anonymousreply 7805/05/2013

Precisely R76.

R77, there's is a difference between simply disliking someone and creating a Twitter account specifically for the purpose of attacking that person non-stop, which is what that Skully-2 person does. I don't see any of the so-called Benderson epic love story trolls going to such a length, like creating accounts on Twitter to spread their fantasy or trying to plant fake stories here (like the person who claimed that new cheating pics would be published this week). One side is definitely WAY crazier than the other.

by Anonymousreply 7905/05/2013

Dont worry bitches, Anderson gets a break from looking at Ben's ugly face when he is looking deep into my hazel eyes as I give him head.

r37 has it. You better believe Ben's race face hits the curb when Im in town to have fun with my boo!

by Anonymousreply 8005/05/2013

[quote]Yes, because their crazy is no more crazy than the Benderson epic love story trolls. Just admit that both sides are crazy and call it a day.

I don't promote an Anderson/Ben epic love story. I can't look into their minds and I have no idea if they are the one for each other and how long their relationship will last. I am sure they have their difficulties like any other couple. I have no idea if Anderson is okay with Ben getting something on the side or if it (or the unfortunate timing or that the pictures came out) hurt him. At the same time Ben has to put up with paparazzi following them and with a work-o-holic partner who constantly puts himself into situations me might get injured, taken hostage or killed in. Who knows, maybe they will break up sometime in the future? Or they are the perfect match. I have no idea.

But lets see. On one hand we have clear evidence that these two are in a long term, happy relationship right now. On the other hand there is a crazy person making up all kinds of insane, hateful and disgusting claims without ever presenting a tiny bit of evidence. One is not like the other so stop pretending they are the same.

by Anonymousreply 8105/05/2013

As if on cue to prove my point about those crazy people planting fake stories on DL about AC and Ben, here comes R80 (AKA the Pablo! troll). Thank you for playing, Pablo! troll!

by Anonymousreply 8205/05/2013

Is that Mark Consuelos in the photo at r47? Isn't it curious that he and Kelly don't seem to have any straight friends? Cohen, Cooper, Ferguson, Murphy. You never see him hanging at a Knick's game with a straight buddy. And he is always in the audience at Watch What Happens. I guess he doesn't have anything else to do. His acting career is almost non-existent. Still, he and Kelly seem to be the faghagiest couple in show business.

by Anonymousreply 8305/05/2013

Cheating on your famous boyfriend in public with a skeezy looking trick? Who wouldn't want a piece of that, r78? That didn't look like the picture of a man who is "so in love" with his partner. Of course you are right. If Cooper doesn't mind looking like a fool, why should I care?

by Anonymousreply 8405/05/2013

The point is we have no idea if Ben cheated or if they have an understanding and it was just unfortunate and stupid of him to kiss the guy in a public park. Whatever it is, obviously their relationship is strong enough to deal with it. And that seems to piss the haters off even more.

by Anonymousreply 8505/05/2013

They quite obviously have a wide-open relationship, no fooling required.

by Anonymousreply 8605/05/2013

I just about spit my drink when I saw this in the Talladega Tire Man thread: "I suspect that Anderson Cooper is actually the Cesar Troll because he likes to watch the heads explode at every mention of his old b/f."

People have some wild imaginations and some of them are totally jealous of AC and Ben's togetherness.

by Anonymousreply 8705/05/2013

This is my fave pic of the Alan Cumming post-theater soiree

by Anonymousreply 8805/05/2013

Here is the truth. Anderson and Ben are dating, in spite of Ben's rent boy past and the awful cheating scandal of last year. The fact is Anderson likes men he can control. He pays the bills, he bought Ben that little tavern and he tolerates Ben's meth and cheating, because Anderson likes shit to hold over people's heads. He gets off on knowing that he can take it away at any second and that Ben crawls like a puppy and begs to remain. It is a very dysfunctional relationship.

by Anonymousreply 8905/05/2013

[quote]They quite obviously have a wide-open relationship, no fooling required.

Thank-you. Dont be hater r82.

by Anonymousreply 9005/05/2013

If you really want a steaming smelly dose of a bunch of people in fucked-up relationships (to the extent that they have relationships at all) DL is the place for you. There's hardly anyone here who doesn't revel in the misfortunes - perceived, made up, or real - of others. It's what we fucking do. We live for this shit. So if some celebrity couple appears to have a functioning relationship, we make shit up out of thin air to make their lives seem fucked up so as to be normal in our parallel universe. Mack, sorry dear, but that's how we roll.

All the best to Anderson and Ben. I hope whatever their relationship is it continues to work for them.

by Anonymousreply 9105/05/2013

[quote]So if some celebrity couple appears to have a functioning relationship, we make shit up out of thin air to make their lives seem fucked up so as to be normal in our parallel universe. Mack, sorry dear, but that's how we roll.

Haha, I know, but I think I can differ between that and that one mentally ill person because that person actually believes the crap she/he makes up about Anderson and Ben (rentboy, meth, HIV, pedophile, racist). That's a bit beyond the harmless fantasy gossip you usually read here.

But whatever, Ben looks kinda good in this picture, at least in my opinion. He has nice eyes and when he actually smiles for the camera you can see he has a lovely smile as well.

by Anonymousreply 9205/05/2013

[quote]Here is the truth.

Honey, your cray-cray ravings are a lot of things but 'truth' should be named in the same sentence. Here, again just for you, a link to the video of Anderson and Ben getting cuddly with each other.

by Anonymousreply 9305/05/2013

I'm disappointed. OP said the link was interesting. It wasn't.

by Anonymousreply 9405/05/2013

[quote]Anderson and Ben getting cuddly with each other

Just as I thought, R93 is a woman. What man, gay or straight, uses a word like 'cuddly'?

by Anonymousreply 9505/05/2013

[quote]Just as I thought, [R93] is a woman. What man, gay or straight, uses a word like 'cuddly'?

You have problems identifying a mocking tone, do you? Sorry, not a woman, but I know the video, pictures and words like 'affectionate' and 'cuddly' really bother that insane guy or woman.

by Anonymousreply 9605/05/2013

It strikes me that Ben is really a DL insider dream come true. Apart from Anderson, just consider all the famous people he has hung out over the years: Madonna, SJP and Matthew Broderick, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, Liza Minnelli, Jake Gyllenhall, Lady Gaga, Gloria Vanderbilt, etc... Those people are the subject of half of the DL threads. Too bad Ben doesn't post here, imagine the dish we would get!

by Anonymousreply 9705/05/2013

Too bad he's a decent person that doesn't dish out on private info about his loved ones or celebs he briefly met. He doesn't seem to be interested in walking the red carpet at all, even now that Anderson is out officially, and looks grumpy everytime paparazzi show up. I like that attitude.

by Anonymousreply 9805/05/2013

well, Ben is OBVIOUSLY the top in that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 9905/05/2013

They seem like a happy, low-key and cool couple. Why so much hate?

by Anonymousreply 10005/05/2013

[quote]He doesn't seem to be interested in walking the red carpet at all,

There's no doubt about that. He doesn't want to be anywhere near a red carpet.

by Anonymousreply 10105/05/2013

[quote]how do you know that Ben's look isn't exactely what Anderson finds attractive? It's so arrogant to assume you would know what is best for him.

In fact he said on his show that what he finds interesting is a mix of ethnicities and unusual features or something like that, he doesn't look for perfection I guess, so Ben fits.

by Anonymousreply 10205/05/2013

Well was he on the VF Red Carpet Ms. Sarcasm @ R101?

by Anonymousreply 10305/05/2013

[quote]Here is the truth. Anderson and Ben are dating

Yes, R89, that's the ONLY thing true in your ridiculous post.

by Anonymousreply 10405/05/2013

[quote]

They seem like a happy, low-key and cool couple. Why so much hate?

So many reasons. It seems like the more low-key, drama free and happy a couple is, the more bullshit people have to make up about them.

Then there are bitter, jealous queens. And bitter female fans that can't get over Anderson being gay. And then there are bitter somethings that obsessed over the idea of Anderson and his ex being the perfect couple, hate Ben and in the process also developed an irrational hatred for Anderson. You get the picture.

by Anonymousreply 10505/05/2013

R42, oh REALLY?

From another thread:

[quote]I hooked up with Ben once back when he worked at Barracuda. He was a very aggressive top (one of the few real tops I've actually met). He fucked me hard with his fat cock for a really long time, and I loved every single minute of it. He was pretty vocal in bed, which totally turned me on. I wish all the tops were that good!

by Anonymousreply 10605/05/2013

It was confirmed on DL that Ben was a former rent boy.

by Anonymousreply 10705/05/2013

I'm pretty sure "confirmed on DL" is an oxymoron.

by Anonymousreply 10805/05/2013

[quote]In fact he said on his show that what he finds interesting is a mix of ethnicities and unusual features or something like that, he doesn't look for perfection I guess, so Ben fits.

I remember that one. So yes, Ben seems to be his kind of guy. And from what I have read, Ben is an intellectual match as well. Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 10905/05/2013

[quote]It was confirmed on DL that Ben was a former rent boy.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Confirmed by whom? You? You mean the way you confirmed here that Ben is a drug addict, racist, HIV positive pedo?

by Anonymousreply 11005/05/2013

True R105.

LOL R108!

by Anonymousreply 11105/05/2013

Thank you R106 for providing that info.

by Anonymousreply 11205/05/2013

[quote][R42], oh REALLY?

How is that anymore or less valid, r106?

by Anonymousreply 11305/05/2013

Because R42 is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 11405/05/2013

No r114. It is just something that you don't want to hear. Someone could say that r106 is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 11505/05/2013

Why should it matter to me if he's a bottom R115, I'm saying that I don't think he is, if he is fine, but I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 11605/05/2013

Bottom, top, versatile, who cares? I'm sure he's having some good times with Anderson in the bunk.

by Anonymousreply 11705/05/2013

Does Ben even LOOK like a bottom?

by Anonymousreply 11805/05/2013

"You mean the way you confirmed here that Ben is a drug addict, racist, HIV positive pedo?"

You forgot voodoo-practioner. He cast some sort of spell on Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 11905/05/2013

[quote]You forgot voodoo-practioner. He cast some sort of spell on Anderson.

LOOOL! Did the crazy person really claim that? Wouldn't surprise me.

Oh oh, and I think she also claimed that Ben was stupid. Didn't he graduate as an art historian? Not to mention that it's easier to have an intellectual conversation with Europeans anyway. It seems like the crazy person is always making up the direct opposite of reality.

by Anonymousreply 12005/05/2013

Ben practices voodoo? Really?!?!

by Anonymousreply 12105/05/2013

I think they also said Ben was a satanist!

[quote] I'm sure he's having some good times with Anderson in the bunk.

Without a doubt.

by Anonymousreply 12205/05/2013

[quote]I'm sure he's having some good times with Anderson in the bunk.

Why would they be in bunk beds? Are the bunks leftover from when it was a fire house?

by Anonymousreply 12305/05/2013

[quote]Ben practices voodoo? Really?!?!

Gee, of course he does. According to the crazy person, lets call her Skully_2, Ben is an intellectually inferior drug addicted HIV positive racist pedophile and probably the anti-christ as well. Needless to say he also eats babies, votes republican, beats up Anderson and acts as a French spy, selling US CIA secret to France. Because Anderson is a CIA Illuminati freemason, uhm, yewish muslim gay agenda republican NWO agent.

Now you know. Glad we talked about it. ;-)

by Anonymousreply 12405/05/2013

[quote]I think they also said Ben was a satanist!

Damn, I forgot to add that to my list. Guess I got that covered with the baby-eating, though. Phew.

by Anonymousreply 12505/05/2013

[quote]It strikes me that Ben is really a DL insider dream come true. Apart from Anderson, just consider all the famous people he has hung out over the years: Madonna, SJP and Matthew Broderick, Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, Liza Minnelli, Jake Gyllenhall, Lady Gaga, Gloria Vanderbilt, etc... Those people are the subject of half of the DL threads.

That's an interesting point, I never thought of that, but it's true that Ben has spent time with many of DL's celebrity obsessions. To that list of famous people Ben knows, you can add Kathy Griffin, Andy Cohen, NPH, Ellen Barkin, the Seinfelds, Rosie O'Donnell, Barry Diller and DVF, Luke McFarlane, and probably a lot more that we don't even know about.

I wonder if some of the resentment towards Ben around here comes from the fact that he has access to people that so many DLers obsess about (especially given how obsessed with celebrities DL is).

by Anonymousreply 12605/05/2013

It's Sunday. It's slow around here. The thread pickins are slim. I think some of you are reading WAY too much into these posts. I don't even care about Anderson Cooper or his homely boyfriend. I posted because I'm bored. I've moved on to the DiCaprio throw down.

by Anonymousreply 12705/05/2013

[quote]I wonder if some of the resentment towards Ben around here comes from the fact that he has access to people that so many DLers obsess about (especially given how obsessed with celebrities DL is).

I disagree. I think people are jealous of Anderson because he's got that hot hunk plowing into him every night. They would prefer that to meeting Barry Diller, DVF and horse-face SJP.

by Anonymousreply 12805/05/2013

[quote] I posted because I'm bored. I've moved on to the DiCaprio throw down

We're so sad to have lost you to another thread, r127. Your contributions to this one were truly fascinating and we're all honored that you were generous enough to waste even a second of your highly valuable time to post here. We'll cherish the memory of your presence forever.

by Anonymousreply 12905/05/2013

R128 and his sad, sad ilk really have no idea how a relationship works, do they?

by Anonymousreply 13005/05/2013

Bravo R129!

by Anonymousreply 13105/05/2013

R105...oh dear.

Snookums, no one "hates" anyone. It's terribly sad that you are so sycophantic and pathetic. These two wouldn't warrant a second look if Cooper were not rich and on television. Some of us just don't worship mediocre looking Republicans and their ugly kept boys.

by Anonymousreply 13205/05/2013

[quote]Some of us just don't worship mediocre looking Republicans and their ugly kept boys

R132 is the troll who obsessively throws rentboy accusations, and sounds exactly that Skully_2 character. I love how she tries to pass her fixation on AC and Ben as just an expression of a perfectly valid opinion. Honey, there's a difference between disliking someone and having a boundless personal vendetta which leads you to spend all your time online tracking any mention of them and then posting negative comments about them.

by Anonymousreply 13305/05/2013

[quote]Snookums, no one "hates" anyone. It's terribly sad that you are so sycophantic and pathetic. These two wouldn't warrant a second look if Cooper were not rich and on television. Some of us just don't worship mediocre looking Republicans and their ugly kept boys.

Oh Skully_2, you are not fooling anyone here, you hatefilled sad cray cray. You care. You care A LOT. You care so much you spend all your time spamming DL and the comment sections of every website mentioning Anderson and Ben with the same old made up fantasies. It must hurt you so much that they are a happy couple. Ouchie.

Here, watch that video again of Anderson and Ben being affectionate with each other. Come on, you know you want it. You're a masochist or you wouldn't keep staking two men that seeing together hurts you so much. LOL

by Anonymousreply 13405/05/2013

R132 just reeks of jealousy and resentment.

by Anonymousreply 13505/05/2013

[quote]I think people are jealous of Anderson because he's got that hot hunk plowing into him every night.

At least the nights when Anderson is not tired from working late or away on assignment for days, even week or Ben isn't working late. I think people have some unrealistic ideas about their sex life.

by Anonymousreply 13605/05/2013

It must really suck to be in R132's shoes. Imagine her state of mind every time new pics of AC and Ben together turn up somewhere, she must literally work herself into a frenzy of rage and anger that her precious Coops is still with that French bf of his. Because make no mistake about it, despite her claims that she doesn't give a shit about the "mediocre" Anderson Cooper, her obsessive posting on DL and on various online sites wherever those 2 are mentioned is ample proof that she' cares deeply about him, as r134 pointed out. I wonder if she'll ever get over her disturbing love/hate thing she has going for AC. I doubt she ever will, at least not without some serious therapy, which she clearly hasn't sought so far.

by Anonymousreply 13705/05/2013

I wonder if they'll ever get married.

by Anonymousreply 13805/05/2013

R137, you have it all right.

R138, AC is so secretive, they may already be married.

by Anonymousreply 13905/05/2013

[quote]I doubt she ever will, at least not without some serious therapy, which she clearly hasn't sought so far.

That's why I hope she really is a woman. Because a man might one day snap completely, go to NY and try to get rid of the object of his troubled obsession. This kind of extreme love/hate fixation is never a healthy thing. No wonder Anderson has several restraining orders against crazy people. He really does provoke some extreme reactions.

by Anonymousreply 14005/05/2013

R138, I don't think they're married, but as r139 said, who knows? Janet Jackson managed to keep both her marriages a secret for years, so I guess everything is possible.

R140, I'm pretty sure this person is a woman, but I disagree with your assessment that it makes her any less dangerous than a man. If she were to snap (and often enough she sounds rather close to that), she could be just as bad as a man. Fortunately, it's pretty clear that she doesn't live in NYC, so hopefully she'll safely stay at arm's length. For all we know, she might be one of the stalkers that AC already has a restraining order against. He has mentioned that several times.

by Anonymousreply 14105/05/2013

What happened to Ben's face? It looks more busted than usual!!!

by Anonymousreply 14205/05/2013

[quote]Anderson Cooper and his partner Benjamin Maisani make a rare appearance together at a dinner to celebrate Alan Cumming‘s performance in Macbeth.

Rare appearance? Those two would attend the opening of an envelope.

by Anonymousreply 14305/05/2013

I'd love to see your face, r142. You must be quite the matchless beauty queen to be criticizing how other people look.

by Anonymousreply 14405/05/2013

Looks like Ben's grabbin' what he's tappin'.

by Anonymousreply 14505/05/2013

I am quite the matchless beauty, R144. I wouldn't take the time to judge that fugly French troll if I weren't, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 14605/05/2013

These two are a hot couple. I can't decide whose situation I'd rather be in.

by Anonymousreply 14705/05/2013

Please post a pic of yourself, dear r146. I can't wait to see what a matchless beauty you really are. I have no doubt DL is full of supermodels like you posting cunty comments in between high-end photo shoots.

by Anonymousreply 14805/05/2013

Yes R143, rare. There aren't that many sightings of them out on the town together. A pic comes out every now and then.

by Anonymousreply 14905/05/2013

Anybody have experience with Ben's monstrous cock? Stories?

by Anonymousreply 15005/05/2013

[quote]Looks like Ben's grabbin' what he's tappin'.

I like those protective, possessive vibes he gives off.

by Anonymousreply 15105/05/2013

Anderson Cooper or Andy Dick? You decide.

by Anonymousreply 15205/05/2013

R150, see R106.

Ben does seem very protective and possessive of AC but it may just appear that way and it's possible that they give each other a lot of space. There was an old post on DL about AC scaring off a hot Puerto Rican dude because he was "neurotically clingy" though.

by Anonymousreply 15305/05/2013

[quote]Ben does seem very protective and possessive of AC but it may just appear that way and it's possible that they give each other a lot of space. There was an old post on DL about AC scaring off a hot Puerto Rican dude because he was "neurotically clingy" though.

I'm sure they give each other a lot of space, whether they want or not because Anderson is working so much, but that makes time spend together more precious, doesn't it? So not much of a surprise that they seem joined at the hip.

Not sure one can ever trust any detailed story posted on DL but who was the "neurotically clingy" guy. The Puerto Rican or Anderson?

by Anonymousreply 15505/05/2013

[quote] I have no doubt DL is full of supermodels like you posting cunty comments in between high-end photo shoots.

I love r148!

Those protective, possessive vibes Ben gives off are consistent with his reputation as a dominant top, r151.

by Anonymousreply 15605/05/2013

R154, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

by Anonymousreply 15705/05/2013

You ugly, R154.

by Anonymousreply 15805/05/2013

[quote]I really couldn't care less if Anderson Cooper is into an ex rent boy meth queen.

Honey, you forgot to add your trademark rant about Ben having HIV, being a pedo, racist, voodoo practitioner and satanist. Good to see you are back to suggesting he is intellectually inferior to Anderson, oh so unworthy and of course a leech, though.

The Anderson that you loooove but hate at the same time because it just kills you that you can't have him.

Now if you could only prove any of your jolly little fantasies.

Come on, watch the video. Watch it and cry, you little masochist. If only that could be you touching Anderson. How dare he loves that unworthy Ben and not you?

by Anonymousreply 15905/05/2013

R154 is definitely Skully_2 on Twitter: she's ranting about the same meth head/rent boy accusations. Sweetie, time to take your meds and to go back to your padded cell, because no one gives a shit about your cray-cray theories.

by Anonymousreply 16005/05/2013

[quote]There was an old post on DL about AC scaring off a hot Puerto Rican dude because he was "neurotically clingy" though.

That's obvious from everything we've been able to dscern from discussions on his show.

by Anonymousreply 16105/05/2013

[quote][R154] is definitely Skully_2 on Twitter: she's ranting about the same meth head/rent boy accusations.

It is quite obvious. And note how she doesn't even try to deny it. I think she also posts in Just Jared, Towleroad, Queerty, Huffington Post... alright, any comment section.

by Anonymousreply 16205/05/2013

R155, Anderson was the clingy one.

by Anonymousreply 16305/05/2013

[R163] I bit hard to imagine because he seems to be so independed and waspy but who knows? The guy lost two important people early in his life and is very reserved so maybe when he opens up to someone it's a huge deal for him? So if the story is even true, guess the guy was not the right person then.

Sounds like a good match with Ben though, doesn't it? Enough space to travel for his job but when they are together Ben can be protective and possessive and Anderson can be clingy. Perfect. LOL

by Anonymousreply 16405/05/2013

[quote]Ben's haircut and face make him look like he stepped out of a 1930s gangster documentary.

Some of us like that. He reminds me of Yves Montand.

by Anonymousreply 16505/05/2013

He reminds me of Templeton r165

by Anonymousreply 16605/05/2013

Ben is always said to be super hot in person. He is definitely very sexy, looked great at GLAAD Awards.

by Anonymousreply 16705/05/2013

How is Ben's bar doing financially?

by Anonymousreply 16805/05/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 16905/05/2013

It's sweet that they really are a long term couple. Despite all the crap flung at them on DL over the years.

by Anonymousreply 17005/05/2013

Both bars do well for Ben and his partners and he's working on a third.

by Anonymousreply 17105/06/2013

R154 truly belongs in the looney bin. Let's hope no one lets her out.

by Anonymousreply 17205/06/2013

What are the names and neighborhoods of Ben's bars?

by Anonymousreply 17305/06/2013

Bedlam and Eastern Bloc and both are in the East Village. Ben may be working on a new club for the West Village.

by Anonymousreply 17405/06/2013

If that were even remotely true R175, it would've been all over Gawker, Queerty, The Daily Mail, Enquirer, New York Post and any other gossip rag that likes to post salacious info on the stars and their partners. But zero, zilch, nada on that. The only place you read made up bullshit about Ben is here.

by Anonymousreply 17605/06/2013

R176 = clearly confused

by Anonymousreply 17705/06/2013

R176 That's what makes Skully_2 and other bitter and hateful people so mad. They've got zero, zilch, nada on Anderson and Ben so they have to make crap up. The worst nightmare of those people is that Anderson doesn't sleep around, Ben is a decent guy and that the two are in a loving relationship. The tantrum the cray cray would throw should they one day decide to get married or adopt a child would be epic.

by Anonymousreply 17805/06/2013

R176 The crazy person posts comments on those websites, not articles. And you can read her typical brand of hateful, crazy fantasies about Anderson and Ben on those websites and on twitter on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 17905/06/2013

From the urban dictionary:

Trade: A masculine, gay man.

by Anonymousreply 18005/06/2013

R180 doesn't understand what "trade" means.

And yes, it's clearly driving SKully_2 and people like her insane with anger and frustration that every single lie and rumor that they've been so busy manufacturing about AC and Ben has been found out to be completely false. They have nothing on them, and that's really pissing them off.

by Anonymousreply 18105/06/2013

Apart from AC, one famous person I'd love for Ben to dish about is Madonna. She's been to his bar Eastern Bloc, and he has been to her big post-Oscar parties in LA (where he must have seen plenty of Hollywood stars), so I'm sure he was privy to a lot of interesting anecdotes.

Jake G is another one I'd love to hear about. I wonder if he tried to hit on Ben. He always gave off a total bottom vibe to me, so I'm sure he would want a piece of Ben's massive cock.

by Anonymousreply 18205/06/2013

The only dish I want to hear about is Anderson and Ben. Those other celebrities are a dime a dozen and you can hear about them 24/7. AC and Ben are more private and more mysterious and to me far more interesting because there's not much out there about them, it may be simply because they are just together and there's nothing else going on, or there may be other things going on but they are real smart about it and highly discreet.

by Anonymousreply 18305/06/2013

I think they are more ordenary than the fantasies some people make up about them.

It's like this nonsense some people make up about Anderson doing it bareback or orgy-style with half of gay NYC. Please. WHEN does the man find all that time you've got to wonder and how come the few times someone claims to have had sex with him it's always a friend of a friend of a friend? And why does this crap always sound like the poster's personal wet fantasy fanfic?

by Anonymousreply 18405/06/2013

It seems Anderson always looks better beside Ben. Ben draker hair, more muscular etc. AC looks like an old pops just by himself.

by Anonymousreply 18505/06/2013

You can how built Ben is under his dress shirt.

by Anonymousreply 18605/06/2013

Whenever I go on Twitter, I see tons of comments about how hot Anderson is and this is from men and women of all ages and races, so R185, I don't think many people feel like you do.

by Anonymousreply 18705/06/2013

R187 mostly women. Women find him far more attractive than gay men.

by Anonymousreply 18805/06/2013

R187 now I do have a right to have my own opinion ok? Is AC's team paying you to say he doesn't look old with wrinkles, with a bump under his eye?

by Anonymousreply 18905/06/2013

I wonder if Anderson is fearful of Ben? He always seems to be cowering around him, like he's afraid. Hmmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 19005/06/2013

I agree that it's mostly women who find AC attractive. It doesn't mean that there are no gay men who find him hot too, but not as much as women. Most gay men find Ben hotter than Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 19105/06/2013

I see a LOT of gay men saying he's hot, so I don't know what you all are talking about, it's not more women who say this, it's equal, so if both women and men think he's hot, he's hot.

by Anonymousreply 19205/06/2013

[quote]Most gay men find Ben hotter than Anderson.

Not on DL, apparently both AC and Ben are fugly fugs to the gay men or pretending to be gay men here.

by Anonymousreply 19305/06/2013

R189 It's only your opinion. Don't speak for all gay men. I keep seeing tons of comments from gay men saying how hot Anderson is.

by Anonymousreply 19405/06/2013

[quote]I wonder if Anderson is fearful of Ben? He always seems to be cowering around him, like he's afraid. Hmmmmmm.

Whatever that is supposed to mean?

R191 Obviously straight women outnumber gay men on this planet so it's only logical that there are overall more women of all races and ages who will find him attractive. However, there are a lot of gay men who would love to tap that. Just go on twitter when AC360 is on. Girls, women and gay men drooling all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 19505/06/2013

I think most of the DLers who call AC and Ben fugly fugs aren't actually gay men but are in fact women, r193. The AC threads on DL are one of the few places on this site where it seems that the majority of posters are straight women (some of which are clearly deranged).

by Anonymousreply 19605/06/2013

R193 That's just the Skully_2 psycho and some bitter queens. You know, like straight guys calling a beautiful woman ugly after she rejected them? Sure Anderson and Ben are just not some guys' type but anyone calling them ugly needs to get his head checked.

by Anonymousreply 19705/06/2013

R194, R195, R196 & R197, thank you.

I'm sure Anderson's afraid of Ben, afraid of LOSING Ben, but lucky for him, it's never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 19805/06/2013

r36 r38 r43 r48 r50 r59 r65 r69 r70 r72 r76 r78 r81 r85 r92 r93 r96 r98 r105 r109 r110 r117 r120 r124 r125 r134 r136 r140 r151 r155 r159 r162 r164 r178 r179 r184 r194 r195 r197 etc, etc...

Sven? Mack First-time-I-have-posted-anything-here? Anonymous? Chill dear. OK?

First, stop pretending you're male.

Second, Andy & Ben may be the happiest couple in the world. If they are they live their lives on their terms, not yours.

Third, they are not monogamous. They are together. Get help.

by Anonymousreply 19905/06/2013

R199 Are you the same sicko always dishing out the story about Anderson fucking guys bareback in his office? Learn the difference between real life and your own fantasies and behavior and get help.

by Anonymousreply 20005/06/2013

And how would R199 know whether or not AC and Ben aren't monogamous? No one knows that but all indications say they ARE.

by Anonymousreply 20105/06/2013

Weren't there photos r201 of Ben and some guy making out?

by Anonymousreply 20205/06/2013

R199 You must have insider information on Anderson playing around with other guys on the side. Names and details or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 20305/06/2013

So anyone here fucked Ben or knows someone who fucked him in the last four years? Then we would know it's a common thing for him or he really cheated on Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 20505/06/2013

Those pics of Ben kissing that guy were probably old because even last year he looked totally different than he did on those photos. I don't think they have an open relationship. No reason to.

by Anonymousreply 20605/06/2013

No one ever comes through with the info that R203 & R205 is asking about because that really would settle things if you choose to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 20705/06/2013

As always when juicy details about allegedly promiscuous Andy and Ben are asked for: crickets!

by Anonymousreply 20805/06/2013

R206 We don't know if the pics were old or not. Can someone confirm the date they were taken? I don't know why paps would have taken pics of Ben making out with a guy before he got together with Anderson. He was not of any interested to them at that time.

Maybe Anderson is okay with Ben getting some on the side. He works a lot and is not in the country for weeks at a time.

by Anonymousreply 20905/06/2013

There are photos of guys doing their daily business taken by other guys to share online. Why hasn't anyone taken a pic of Ben? He wears t-shirts in the spring and summer. You can see his bulging biceps and see the impression of his hard body under those snug t-shirts.

by Anonymousreply 21005/06/2013

R207 It's almost as if the info they are asking for did not exist. The fags here would stumble all over each other to dish out had they ever gotten their hands on Ben or Anderson. Where are all the guys the two hooked up with? Supposedly.

by Anonymousreply 21105/06/2013

Look at Ben's arms here.

by Anonymousreply 21205/06/2013

No one ever said the date of when the pics were taken, but all you have to do is look at Ben in those pics and then look at how he looks now, he's much bigger, his arms are much bigger and he looks kind of scruffy on the kiss pics but now he's more polished looking, like he's much more wealthy, which he is. The photos of him coming out of the firehouse that was taken about a week after the kiss pics came out look so different.

by Anonymousreply 21305/06/2013

On the kissing pics, his arms are smaller. These pics are old.

by Anonymousreply 21405/06/2013

[quote]The fags here would stumble all over each other to dish out had they ever gotten their hands on Ben or Anderson. Where are all the guys the two hooked up with? Supposedly.

Yep, no one talks and I think it's because there's nothing to talk about because AC and Ben don't play around, or maybe they are told there will be consequences if they do talk. Or maybe they have a close circle of guys that they deal with and trust, guys who would never talk and who are always very discreet and loyal to them.

by Anonymousreply 21505/06/2013

R212 Big biceps with a bulging vein. But that's a paparazzi photo. I'm talking about regular guys talking pics with their camera phones. All we have are two very brief videos of Ben and Anderson at concerts.

by Anonymousreply 21605/06/2013

R214 You have a point, his arms really look smaller. But the pictures might have still been taken when he was already with Anderson. It would be interesting to know if Ben had any other guys while he was with Anderson and one would think they would gladly talk about it here.

Nothing wrong with it if they have an understanding. That would be better than Ben actually cheating on Anderson. But whatever it may be, they sorted things out.

by Anonymousreply 21705/06/2013

R215 Sounds plausible. IF they play around there is no way a man as discreet as Anderson would ever do it with a random guy he can't trust.

by Anonymousreply 21805/06/2013

[quote][R36] [R38] [R43] [R48] [R50] [R59] [R65] [R69] [R70] [R72] [R76] [R78] [R81] [R85] [R92] [R93] [R96] [R98] [R105] [R109] [R110] [R117] [R120] [R124] [R125] [R134] [R136] [R140] [R151] [R155] [R159] [R162] [R164] [R178] [R179] [R184] [R194] [R195] [R197] etc, etc...

Whoa! Somebody is on the Cooper payroll.

by Anonymousreply 21905/06/2013

I think it's cute that Anderson has a deranged stalker who cares so much about his love life.

by Anonymousreply 22005/06/2013

R219 You sound paranoid. You didn't have it easy lately, what with everyone calling you out. We should all be more considerate of deranged people here, okay?

by Anonymousreply 22105/06/2013

R218, true, Anderson's way too discreet and careful about his private life to be hooking up with guys here and there. If he and Ben are doing that they have some kind of system where no info will ever get out about it.

by Anonymousreply 22205/06/2013

R220 Pretty comical coming from the person with this twitter account

by Anonymousreply 22305/06/2013

New pics of AC and Ben walking Molly yesterday.

Hot couple.

by Anonymousreply 22405/06/2013

It must be the suit. They look fucking hot together.

by Anonymousreply 22505/06/2013

R224 Holy sh*t! Instant boner. Ben is hot, hot, hot.

by Anonymousreply 22605/06/2013

Yes, AC looks damn sexy in the suit and Ben is smokin'.

by Anonymousreply 22705/06/2013

R221, you seem demented and your photo proves that you're fat.

by Anonymousreply 22805/06/2013

At least AC is save from crazy stalkers with that hunk by his side Wouldn't want to run into one of those fists.

by Anonymousreply 22905/06/2013

Ben is so fuckin' hot in those new pics. What a stunning couple. Even their dog is super cute!

by Anonymousreply 23005/06/2013

Thank you R228. You always bring such maturity to any thread. Now don't you have to make up some new claims about Ben? Granted, there is not much left. Maybe you could call him a rapist next.

by Anonymousreply 23105/06/2013

Are these pics of AC, Ben and Molly the new "cheating" pics that one of the anti-AC trolls promised would be published the first week of May? She even posted yesterday in the other AC thread that the week wasn't over yet and that we should all be patient as the pics would turn up. Oops, guess she was full of shit about that once again. Talk about an epic fail, lol!

by Anonymousreply 23205/06/2013

Molly is cute but she's up there in age and AC says she can't see so well.

I wonder who could seriously say AC and Ben aren't a sexy looking couple or a completely committed one now?

by Anonymousreply 23305/06/2013

[quote]Now don't you have to make up some new claims about Ben? Granted, there is not much left. Maybe you could call him a rapist next.

Your dementia is getting worse, r231. My comments have been about you, not the couple being stalked by you. Anderson is lucky to have a hunk like Ben to look after him. OTOH, both of them are very unlucky to have you as a stalker.

by Anonymousreply 23405/06/2013

Isn't Molly Cesar's dog?

by Anonymousreply 23505/06/2013

R234, we all know you are the crazy lady that stalks Anderson and Ben all over the internet and posts insane shit about them.

by Anonymousreply 23605/06/2013

I don't think so r235.

by Anonymousreply 23705/06/2013

R234 And no, Molly is not Cesar's dog. I know it drives you insane but Cesar is not the love of Anderson's life.

by Anonymousreply 23805/06/2013

[quote]Isn't Molly Cesar's dog?

Cesar gave Molly to Anderson on his birthday. Cesar even named it.

by Anonymousreply 23905/06/2013

R239 How would you know?

by Anonymousreply 24005/06/2013

Looks like Molly dropped Cesar for Ben too.

by Anonymousreply 24105/06/2013

Excuse me, [R36] [R38] [R43] [R48] [R50] [R59] [R65] [R69] [R70] [R72] [R76] [R78] [R81] [R85] [R92] [R93] [R96] [R98] [R105] [R109] [R110] [R117] [R120] [R124] [R125] [R134] [R136] [R140] [R151] [R155] [R159] [R162] [R164] [R178] [R179] [R184] [R194] [R195] [R197] R200 R203 R204 R205 R208 R209 R211 R217 R218 R221 R223 R225 R229 R231 R236 AND R238, but YOU are calling OTHER people crazy?

Bwaaa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

by Anonymousreply 24205/06/2013

Woah, R242 crazy person post. Take your medication before looking at pictures of AC and Ben. You know what that does to you.

by Anonymousreply 24305/06/2013

There has been an awful lot of sightings of these two recently. I'm happy for them, and hope they get married if that's what they want.

by Anonymousreply 24405/06/2013

When Cesar said no to Anderson's marriage proposal, that was it for Anderson. He'll never ask anyone else to marry him. Cesar broke his heart.

by Anonymousreply 24505/06/2013

[R245] You need Jesus. I'm praying.

by Anonymousreply 24605/06/2013

Oh come on R245! What the hell?!

If he asked Ben I doubt there would be any turn down.

by Anonymousreply 24705/06/2013

[quote]When Cesar said no to Anderson's marriage proposal, that was it for Anderson. He'll never ask anyone else to marry him. Cesar broke his heart.

If Anderson should ever marry Ben this crazy biatch will have to be put on suicide watch

by Anonymousreply 24805/06/2013

R247 I'm more worried that she actually believes the crap she is posting. She's made up this whole elaborate love story of Anderson and Cesar, worked out all the details and shit.

by Anonymousreply 24905/06/2013

r242 isn't the crazy one here. You are Sven, Mack and Anon. Why do you post under two different tags and then post anonymously? Oh, wait. We KNOW why you do that, you friggin loon.

by Anonymousreply 25005/06/2013

R250 Defending yourself again, Ms Cesar Crazypants? Creepy.....

by Anonymousreply 25105/06/2013

It's time to put Cesar to rest. He didn't make it.

by Anonymousreply 25205/06/2013

I can't believe some people around here are still bringing up Cesar after all these years. It's not like he plays any role in AC's life these days. Give it up Cesarfrau, your beloved Dominican has been replaced for good and there's no turning back.

by Anonymousreply 25305/06/2013

Fascinating that you would refer to the love of Anderson's life that way, r253. Speaks volumes.

by Anonymousreply 25405/06/2013

Who is the love of Anderson's life, r254? How would you know anyway? Did AC confess this to you while you were watching him on TV via telepathic communication? Or was that a voice in your head?

by Anonymousreply 25505/06/2013

Pretty clear that Ben holds the title of the love of AC's life.

by Anonymousreply 25605/06/2013

Hmm let's see, AC finally came out only after he met Ben, despite years of prodding from the gay community. Ben is also the first and only bf that Anderson acknowledged as his partner in a heartfelt speech, in which he talked about how happy he is to be gay. It sounds to me that Ben has a lot more claim to the title of AC's life than Cesar, don't you think R254?

by Anonymousreply 25705/06/2013

Isn't Ben wearing the same clothes in the walking Molly pictures as he was in the "cheating" pictures? The "cheating" pictures were reportedly taken the Friday before they were released, while Anderson was at the UN interviewing Beyonce. Someone tweeted that they watched it go down at the time.

There's no reason the papz would have been following Ben before he was dating Anderson and those are papz photos.

by Anonymousreply 25805/07/2013

How could Ben's arms get bigger in a few days time? I admit I know nothing about body building but his arms are far smaller on the kiss pics than on the firehouse/after Croatia pics that were released a few days after the kiss pics. He just doesn't look the same. The pics had to be old. For all we know, the person taking the pics may have known Ben and held onto the pics and found a chance to release them once he found out he was with AC. It may all be a revenge plot that failed miserably.

by Anonymousreply 25905/07/2013

Ben is crazy hot. No wonder AC is head over heels for such a stud.

by Anonymousreply 26005/07/2013

AC and various other men about town, r260.

by Anonymousreply 26205/07/2013

R253 It's really just that one crazy person. The Cesarfrau R263 always brings up Cesar and starts talking to herself when she gets agitated. And she gets agitated when new images of AC and Ben appear.

by Anonymousreply 26405/07/2013

r244 "and hope they get married if that's what they want." --- You 'hope they get married if that's what they want'?

Really? No, that's what YOU want.

They don't want to get married, they want to fuck around. And they do. And they are happy. You on the other hand are not happy. If you want to live vicariously through other people and you *really* *really* need all that monogamous and together forever crap to feel better try Matt Bomer & Simon Halls.

by Anonymousreply 26505/07/2013

Both of you need to stop pretending to know what they want. You don't know if they want to get married or if they don't want to get married, you don't know if they want to fuck around or if they don't want to fuck around, you don't know if they are happy even though they appear to be. All we have are pictures and videos and things Anderson said so stop acting as if you had any magical insight into their lifes.

by Anonymousreply 26605/07/2013

It can also be said that it's a little weird for someone to be so insistent that AC and Ben fuck around when there's no proof of it. And don't talk about those OLD pics of Ben and that dude. No one "needs" them to be monogamous, but there's no real evidence that they aren't. What the past few days have shown is a couple totally and completely into each other. Someone apparently "needs" them to fuck around so they can live vicariously through that.

by Anonymousreply 26705/07/2013

Excuse me, but did I just wander into the Psycopath Anonymous meeting?

by Anonymousreply 26805/07/2013

Anderson and Benjamin have an epic, all-encompassing, profound and deep love that will last through the ages. This is truth. They are soulmates.

by Anonymousreply 26905/07/2013

Thanks, R269. You just answered my question.

by Anonymousreply 27005/07/2013

Alright, we have:

The crazy Ben-hater lady that rants about Ben being an ugly meth-addict STD-ridden racist rentboy. She also posts on twitter as Skully_2 and other websites. Clearly disturbed.

The Cesarfrau, might also be identical with the above crazy person. Insists that Cesar is Anderson's great love and has dreamed up a whole fictitious world for them.

The prissy guy or frau that pretends to know exactely what Anderson and Ben want and do and insists on them fucking around. Might also be identical with the two above and just talk to herself.

The Anderson & Ben Eternal Love Forever After frau that insists on them being monogamous even though Ben wasn't at least once.

The rest is more realistic and doesn't pretend to know things they can't know.

by Anonymousreply 27105/07/2013

R268 I am sure the person was being sarcastic and made fun of the A & B Forever person?

by Anonymousreply 27205/07/2013

Good recap, r271. I think that you're right when you say that the crazy Ben-hater lady might also be the Cesarfrau who keeps projecting her delusional wishful thinking on a long gone relationship that never was the utopian ideal of perfect harmony in the first place. Her boundless love for Cesar is only equaled by her profound distaste for Ben. The funny thing is, where did she come up with a plausible rationale for arguing that Cesar was the great love of AC's life? How could it have been all that meaningful when AC himself never acknowledged Cesar and always seemed to be seeing other people when they were allegedly dating?

The rational people on this thread are content to admit that the the only thing that we know for sure is that AC and Ben have been consistently together for the past 4 or 5 years, and that there doesn't seem to be any indication of a serious problem between them. They appear to be pretty compatible, to enjoy each other's company quite a lot (based on the numerous sightings and pics of them together), and to share most of their free time together. The rest is all conjecture.

by Anonymousreply 27305/07/2013

R273 That about sums it up.

by Anonymousreply 27405/07/2013

There's also one person who likes to pretend to be an insider and keeps posting fake rumors about AC's imaginary lovers (Mike Wood and Gio Benitez being two recent ones) and promising new scandalous exposés of the various cheating, depraved ways of Benderson in the press every other week. Needless to say, those predictions always fail to come to fruition, yet that doesn't deter this particularly persistent poster from keeping churning new material on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 27505/07/2013

[quote]There's no reason the papz would have been following Ben before he was dating Anderson and those are papz photos.

Maybe the photographer wasn't paparazzi & was taking pictures of the other guy for some private reason.

by Anonymousreply 27605/07/2013

R261, people actually have a right to post as many times as they like here, snookums. Trolldar was to catch people arguing with themselves, not to try to silence enthusiastic posters. I f+f'd your post because people like you who try to intimidate others into not posting should be banned.

Honestly, who cares about these two losers? One's a wealthy Republican, enough said there. The other runs a sleezy bar, and is now being kept. Losers. I think the sycophantic reaction to Cooper borders on lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 27705/07/2013

What does it matter? Whether Ben cheated on Anderson or underestimated the papz' presence after AC's coming out and just wasn't discreet enough, it probably was humilitating for Anderson but they got over it. Other than that there are no signs of either of them fooling around and if they do, they are very discreet about it. Whatever.

R275 That person might be identical with Ben-hater and/ or Cesarfrau. Can someone point me to the thread where she or he announced new cheating pics being published this week?

by Anonymousreply 27805/07/2013

[quote]Honestly, who cares about these two losers? One's a wealthy Republican, enough said there. The other runs a sleezy bar, and is now being kept. Losers. I think the sycophantic reaction to Cooper borders on lunacy.

You sound exactely like the crazy Ben-hater Skully person. Always the same rhetoric.

by Anonymousreply 27905/07/2013

Cesar and Ben were such a great couple. I had the pleasure of dining with them at a charity thing before their breakup. They complimented each other very well and had real chemistry. I was sorry to hear that their relationship ended. C'est la vie. After reading this thread, I'm really not sure why there is so much anger here.

by Anonymousreply 28005/07/2013

The thread in which the faux insider posted that new cheating pics would be published this week was the one called "Was the guy kissing Ben Maisani in the bushes ever identified?". Here was the actual comment:

[quote]New cheating photo making its debut first week in May. I wont say which one.

And yes, r277 sounds exactly like Skully_2. She's always ranting that nobody cares about those 2 losers AC and Ben, yet her constant posting on the AC threads proves how deeply invested she really is in attacking them. Even though she avoids trolldar by deleting her cookies, she can easily be identified by her monomaniac characterizations (AC= Republican scum and Ben= meth addicted rent boy), as well as her stock phrases ("snookums" is one of her favorite words!).

by Anonymousreply 28105/07/2013

You can bet your weight in solid gold that r280 has never met AC nor Cesar.

by Anonymousreply 28205/07/2013

Thanks R281! The thread is hilarious. I'm looking forward to the alleged cheating pics then. Isn't the first week of May over today? So the pics must turn up in the next couple of hours. As if.......

by Anonymousreply 28305/07/2013

This thread could be the inspiration for a movie, like In and Out!

by Anonymousreply 28405/07/2013

R285 accourding to the many voices in your head you meant to say, Skully. And you just gave yourself away. So Ben-hater and Cesarfrau are the same person.

by Anonymousreply 28605/07/2013

[quote]This thread could be the inspiration for a movie, like In and Out!

More like "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest".

by Anonymousreply 28705/07/2013

Sorry, but Ben is a double-bagger. What an unattractive man.

by Anonymousreply 28805/07/2013

[quote]Cesar and Ben were such a great couple

Now THIS is news! lol

R277 is making a fool of herself with the "who cares" stuff. She clearly cares INTENSELY about this subject and it's apparently killing her.

by Anonymousreply 28905/07/2013

The comments on the Daily Mail's article say otherwise R288.

by Anonymousreply 29005/07/2013

That's an interesting wrap-up, R271. But you forgot to mention the loony-toons stalker who posts here while referring to others in this thread as "the fags here."

Just hit troll-dar on one of the stalker's posts and you'll see what she thinks of "the fags here," as she lovingly calls others who dare to post in this thread. A quick glance through her posts shows her accusations of deranged - insane nutter - crazy person - crazy biatch - Skully_2 psycho - bitter queens - sicko - voices in your head - insane and hateful vitriol - troubled obsession - hater - you sound paranoid - you are the crazy lady - your cray-cray ravings; just a few of her rants. Troll-dar shows so many of these rants that it only takes a few minutes to see all the attacks this person makes against what she called "the fags here" in one of her post. Could it be that the one making all these accusations needs to check her mirror to see where they need to be directed?

What's interesting is that this stalker goes beyond her obsessions in this thread. In one post she admits to checking posts about Anderson Cooper at "Just Jared, Towleroad, Queerty, Huffington Post..."

She also points to people who "pretend to know things they can't know," yet emphatically states at R204, "Ben is obviously getting some on the side but can you blame him?"

by Anonymousreply 29105/07/2013

Ben is super hot in those pics with his tight tee and AC looks like a middle age daddy with his gray hair and wrinkles in his face. AC looks like he's more like Ben's uncle or sugar daddy in that pic. Ben's arms are massive along with his pics. Hot!

by Anonymousreply 29305/07/2013

[quote]Cesar and Ben were such a great couple. I had the pleasure of dining with them at a charity thing before their breakup. They complimented each other very well and had real chemistry.

I didn't know Ben and Cesar dated, r280, thank you for this incredible scoop. It must have been before Cesar was dumped by AC for Ben, lol! Poor R280 can't even get her fake story straight!

Seriously though, can someone explain to me why the Cesarfrau is so enamored with Cesar?

by Anonymousreply 29405/07/2013

I see new shows are still coming on on the daytime show and they are still promoting the show the local station like it's not going off the air... lol Anyway will have to say this season was lot better than the first year with funny segments a more "open" AC and a few good true crime stories and interviews.

by Anonymousreply 29505/07/2013

Wrong R293, they are BOTH hot, AC looks like he's modeling that suit, it fits like buttah and his face is gorgeous, sorry you have no taste.

R295, even AC said he wishes he had started off the show the way it's been in Season Two. I'm watching it to the end.

by Anonymousreply 29605/07/2013

Anderson looks really happy in those paparazzi pics of him and Ben walking around NYC with their dog. It's amazing how much AC has changed over the past few years: he's now totally out, proudly posing in pics with his partner Ben at public events like the dinner for Alan Cummings last week, mentioning the impact of his fame on his partner on 360, thanking him in a speech, etc... He certainly has opened up big time since meeting Ben, in ways that he never did for anyone else before.

by Anonymousreply 29705/07/2013

He would've never done this without Ben. He HAS had a profound effect on Anderson's life, a life-changing, game-changing effect. Anderson said he was always comfortable being gay and would go on dates and have partners, but apparently none of them were able to convince him that being completely out was the right thing to do and would improve his life. I think last week on the panel show, he said that life is so much better when you're fully out. Ben has changed him and that's why I believe he says being gay is the greatest blessing in his life, because he can love Ben.

by Anonymousreply 29805/07/2013

He always said that there was pressure on him to come out because people thought he was sending the wrong message and the positive effect of being out outweighed the inconvenience of sacrificing some aspects of his privacy and security when traveling. Ben seems like a private person himself so I don't think he was encouraging Anderson to come out. Which doesn't mean it doesn't have a positive effect on them now and that a good relationship wasn't helpful in making that decision.

by Anonymousreply 29905/07/2013

Is there a picture of the infamous Cesar?

by Anonymousreply 30005/07/2013

[quote]Ben seems like a private person himself so I don't think he was encouraging Anderson to come out

I bet they had lots of discussions about it over the years they've been together and I'm sure Ben was influential in AC's decision to finally make the announcement, I don't think it's a coincidence that he's done so many things we would've never expected of him and all after having been with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 30105/07/2013

R301 That's just speculation so unless Anderson decides to talk about it in detail we won't know.

by Anonymousreply 30205/07/2013

Apologies in advance, but Ben has is fugly. Put a paper bag over that face. He looks like a cheap prisoner.

by Anonymousreply 30305/07/2013

Well, it's true he doesn't have much of a jaw, but his body is fierce!

by Anonymousreply 30405/07/2013

Nope, everything happened after Ben, so he was a definite influence.

by Anonymousreply 30505/07/2013

R304, Ok but anybody can have a nice body if they work out hard enough. I am not impressed by that. A real hot man has it all.

by Anonymousreply 30605/07/2013

I'm impressed, Ben's got a hot body and a sexy face and seems very masculine and strong.

by Anonymousreply 30705/07/2013

Will Ben carry a baby for Anderson?

by Anonymousreply 30805/07/2013

Ugly face on Ben.

by Anonymousreply 30905/07/2013

R303/R306/R309, you're dying for everyone to agree with you, well everyone DOESN'T, no matter how many times you try to say it. Ben is hot.

by Anonymousreply 31005/07/2013

Not dying just giving my opinion. I am not a sheep that follows the herd.

by Anonymousreply 31105/07/2013

You are the sheep that follows the herd with the lousy taste in men though.

by Anonymousreply 31205/07/2013

No. I have my own taste, and that includes thinking Ben is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 31305/07/2013

Your own taste sucks R313.

by Anonymousreply 31405/07/2013

Good grief. You Benliebers are insane. Anderson Cooper would never leave his house if he read some of the crazy shit you people post about him. Fanboi stalkers. The lot of you.

by Anonymousreply 31505/07/2013

R314, yours sucks worse if you think that fug face is anything to look at.

by Anonymousreply 31605/07/2013

R316, you're just jealous you look like shit and Ben is hot as hell, go away with your bitter resentments, or get some help for it.

by Anonymousreply 31705/07/2013

Ben is very hot. I'd love to see what you look like R316, I'm sure you're quite the double-bagger yourself.

by Anonymousreply 31805/07/2013

Ah no. I am actually more handsome than him. Your worship of a fug face only reveals your pathetically low standards.

by Anonymousreply 31905/07/2013

R319, thanks for the BIG laugh. You're "more handsome" than Ben! Oh yeah, we ALL believe THAT...

by Anonymousreply 32005/07/2013

[quote]I am actually more handsome than him.

Yes R319, we're all so convinced that you're more handsome than Ben. And I'm the queen of England.

by Anonymousreply 32105/07/2013

Can you people stop bickering like three-year-olds? Unbelievable.

Now back to what really matter: where are the new cheating pics the person that always makes crap up announced for the first week of May?

by Anonymousreply 32205/07/2013

The real question is, how big is your cock, R319? You sound like a jealous tiny meat.

by Anonymousreply 32305/07/2013

The cheating pics are non-existent as the pics of AC and Ben on Sunday make clear. They are together and happy.

by Anonymousreply 32405/07/2013

R321, it does not take much to be more handsome than Ben.

by Anonymousreply 32505/07/2013

It doesn't take much to be a jealous, fugly piece of shit R325, and that's YOU.

by Anonymousreply 32605/07/2013

Of course there are no such pics. The fake insider is all talk, but never delivers the goods. I'm surprised anyone believes anything she says at this point as every single one of her allegations (AC dating Mike Wood, sleeping with Gio Benitez, new cheating pics this week, etc...) have been debunked by a complete lack of evidence.

And r325, please post a pic of your face. We'll be the judge of how much more handsome than Ben you really are. How big (or rather, how small) is your cock, by the way?

by Anonymousreply 32705/07/2013

Since R325 is a woman (as the Ben haters tend to be), her cock is real tiny, R327. It's the size of a clit (and a nasty one at that!).

Speaking of the fake insider, isn't it interesting how she has totally disappeared? I can't wait to hear the lame-ass story she'll come up with to explain that instead of the promised new cheating pics, we got two different sets of pics showing AC and Ben out and about this week. Quite far from cheating on each other, those two appear to be together more than ever these days. No doubt she has quite a compelling explanation for this.

by Anonymousreply 32805/07/2013

You idiots need to stop bitching at each other. Anderson just interviewed Charles Ramsey on AC360 and it was absolutely epic. Bet you missed that.

by Anonymousreply 32905/07/2013

I'm a multi-tasker R329.

by Anonymousreply 33005/07/2013

Actually I didn't miss that interview either, r329. Charles Ramsey was hilarious, even though this abduction story is pretty sordid.

by Anonymousreply 33105/07/2013

Still waiting on those "cheating pics", lol!

by Anonymousreply 33205/08/2013

Lol, I'd love to hear what the fake insider troll has to say about the total absence of new cheating pics that she promised would be published the first week of May, r332.

by Anonymousreply 33305/09/2013

It's really funny how the guy who promised new cheating pictures has gone away.

by Anonymousreply 33405/09/2013

Yeah, I love that, r334. This happens all the time on these threads: someone claims to have actual inside knowledge about something, but when the facts totally contradict their story, said person who until then had been quite active on the thread insisting that he/she knows what they're talking about is suddenly nowhere to be found. I don't think we'll hear from this particular person in a while.

by Anonymousreply 33505/09/2013

Come on bitches, who would you rather fuck, me or that ugly troll Ben??

by Anonymousreply 33605/09/2013

I'd rather be getting fucked by Ben than going anywhere near you, Pablo! And apparently so does AC.

Why are you so determined to make this Pablo! creature happen, R336? Obsessed much?

by Anonymousreply 33705/09/2013

Is that the guy AC was supposed to be cheating with on Ben? He doesn't look like his type. So where are the pics?

by Anonymousreply 33805/09/2013

Exactly r339. A flat-chested, feminine, prissy-looking twink with big collagen-injected lips? R336 is very mistaken if he thinks that this Pablo guy is Anderson's type. In this clip from his daytime show, AC says that he doesn't find models attractive, and that he thinks that flaws such as lack of symmetry in a face are more interesting and appealing. I really don't think this Pablo would hold any appeal for AC.

by Anonymousreply 34005/09/2013

You forgot to mention the spray tan and the plucked eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 34105/09/2013

Ben is exactly like AC described in R340's clip.

by Anonymousreply 34205/09/2013

This thread good lawd... nutjobs galore. Tea party, westboro baptist church nutjob of gays on this thread.

Btw, why would AC wear a suit to take his dog and walk with Ben? I know Ben has way more muscles but cover up much AC? lol

by Anonymousreply 34305/09/2013

On yesterdays daytime show AC made a joke about the comic book character he liked, a gay joke and Natilie Morales looked uncomfortable, the folks of the Today show are not evey "Gay friendly" they never do gay stories, everything is directed towards kids, family, and unwanted celeb gossip nonsense. Al Roker and rest of them have all made bad gay jokes and ribbed each other with gay jokes, like its funny, a thing to mock for humor.

by Anonymousreply 34405/09/2013

On his way to work, R343?

by Anonymousreply 34505/09/2013

It's obvious that the so-called cheating photos don't exist and that they were a product of someone's imagination.

by Anonymousreply 34605/09/2013

Maybe he was coming from some kind of business meeting or something, some other formal thing. He's usually dressed casually when he goes out with Ben.

by Anonymousreply 34705/09/2013

Look at Ben is he really attracted to AC? I can see Ben wanting a younger hotter guy for action even if he likes/loves AC. He must look at AC sometimes and think "gosh he looks old" lol Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 34805/09/2013

The picture was taken on Sunday so I don't know if he was working.

I don't think AC or Ben cheats or have an open relationship, they seem solidly committed to each other.

It would be weird if Natalie Morales was uncomfortable with AC's gay references, you would think that would be no big deal. I didn't notice her attitude, but she must be working around a lot of gay people in TV.

by Anonymousreply 34905/09/2013

You got Muscular, Dark haired tanned Ben and Older, gray haired pale, wrinkles of AC. Is Ben really attracted to AC, physically?

by Anonymousreply 35005/09/2013

Yes, he's attracted to AC just like MILLIONS of other still are R348, maybe AC looks old to YOU, but a lot of people would love to be in Ben's shoes and have AC, just read Twitter, men and women of all ages and races think AC is quite the hottie indeed. Not only is he attracted to AC, he LOVES him and is committed to him. Maybe a young guy has zero appeal for him because he's already got the best.

by Anonymousreply 35105/09/2013

YES, R350 because AC is hot even if you don't think so. AC's in great shape, looks like an upscale model in that suit, he is gorgeous, you may disagree but plenty of others disagree with you.

by Anonymousreply 35205/09/2013

Did those charges against Ben ever get dropped?

by Anonymousreply 35305/09/2013

R351 You must be a woman. Because more women are attracted to AC than gay men. He looks old, and close ups are not good for him with the lines, and bump he has under his eyes. Why won't he get that removed?

by Anonymousreply 35405/09/2013

R352 right you're a mind reader. Hush up lol.

by Anonymousreply 35505/09/2013

Bullshit R354, it's not more women attracted to AC, it is EQUAL. I don't know how many times you have to bring this up, I remember the same argument here or on another AC thread earlier this week. It may make you feel good to say more women think he's attractive, but that is a load of crap, look on Twitter/Tumblr and some gay sites to see who thinks he's hot, it's not just women and not MORE women. It's both. He does not look old, he looks GREAT at 45, face and body.

by Anonymousreply 35605/09/2013

No, I'm an observer and YOU need to hush up with your boring "AC looks old" crap, it's going nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 35705/09/2013

Come on R348, you are not really that shallow.

by Anonymousreply 35805/09/2013

[quote]Because more women are attracted to AC than gay men. He looks old, and close ups are not good for him with the lines, and bump he has under his eyes. Why won't he get that removed?

And I'm certain even with these flaws you insist he has, he still looks better than you ever will.

by Anonymousreply 35905/09/2013

R358 why are you so defensive of AC's old looks? He looks 10 15 years older. Is he paying you?

by Anonymousreply 36005/09/2013

R360, why are you so bothered that lots of people think AC is hot without being "paid" by him? What the hell is YOUR problem?

by Anonymousreply 36105/09/2013

10 to 15 years older and still hotter than you R360, no one would even be PAID to date you.

by Anonymousreply 36205/09/2013

R360 Jealousy is such an ugly emotion.

by Anonymousreply 36305/09/2013

[quote]it's not more women attracted to AC, it is EQUAL.

That's right. Men look up to Anderson as a role model because he's so masculine and intelligent. Young women look up to him as a father figure who won't lead them astray. That's why his "keeping them honest" appeals to so many people. He has always projected an image of truth and honesty.

by Anonymousreply 36405/09/2013

Maybe R361 is young, maybe old, but doesn't have the benefit of AC's looks, charm, wit, class and personality? The ugliness from inside tends to reflect outside.

by Anonymousreply 36505/09/2013

R363, exactly.

by Anonymousreply 36605/09/2013

It's always the same dynamic around here whenever a new pic of AC and Ben is published: the angry haters resort to the same tired old complaints (AC looks old, Ben is ugly, etc...), because they can no longer deny that those two are an item. So the next best thing for those losers is to trash them, because they have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than obsessively criticizing a harmless couple that's happier, more successful, and more interesting than they'll ever hope to be. Sad, really.

by Anonymousreply 36705/09/2013

(R343) Anderson wasn't out for a stroll with Ben. If the photos were taken Sunday morning, Anderson was on his way to a speaking engagement in Atlantic City. Maybe Ben and Molly walked with him to the subway to catch his flight or something. Given the difference in dress, it's obvious they weren't out for just a walk around the neighborhood together as the article would like one to think. Also, I see Anderson smiling when he realized there was someone taking a photo of him, not beaming because he was walking next to Ben. They are walking right next to each other in the first photo and neither is smiling (or beaming) for that matter.

Did anyone else notice that Ben is wearing the same cut off shorts and t-shit he was wearing in the "alleged" cheating photos? Guess those photos weren't so old after all.

by Anonymousreply 36805/09/2013

R368, I don't know what you're trying to imply, but they are HAPPY together and R367 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 36905/09/2013

[quote]Guess those photos weren't so old after all.

Ben can be seen wearing the same (or similar-looking) cut off shorts and black t-shirts in several photos that are a few years old, r368. All it proves is that he likes to wear them in the summer.

By the way, here's a pic of Ben making out with another guy that Queerty wrongly identified as Matthew Morrison in an article from March 2011. That pic was taken before Ben dated AC, so it shows that Ben could have been photographed making out with another guy even before he became famous as Anderson's bf. Some people have been arguing that the cheating pics from last August cannot be old photos, because no one would have been taking a pic of Ben kissing a guy before he dated AC. Well, here's the proof that they did.

by Anonymousreply 37005/09/2013

Ben really is trash, isn't he? Not only does he have a trash filled past, he always looks like complete trash in photos. I've heard him speak and he sounds completely illiterate. He must have a big dick, what else could Anderson see in him. What do they talk about? What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 37105/09/2013

Any sign of Gio Benetiz?

by Anonymousreply 37205/09/2013

Thank you R371 for proving the point I was making in my earlier comment (367). I guess it bears repeating it again, since your pathetic post so vividly illustrate what I was talking about:

[quote]It's always the same dynamic around here whenever a new pic of AC and Ben is published: the angry haters resort to the same tired old complaints (AC looks old, Ben is ugly, etc...), because they can no longer deny that those two are an item. So the next best thing for those losers is to trash them, because they have nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than obsessively criticizing a harmless couple that's happier, more successful, and more interesting than they'll ever hope to be. Sad, really.

And by the way, you're not going to fool anyone with your claim that you heard Ben speak (unless you're referring to the voices in your head!), r371. It's clear that you have never met him. Why do you hate him so much though?

by Anonymousreply 37305/09/2013

I've been thinking about that award he got a few weeks back. That has to take some guts to accept it after being in the closet for so long. That has to be weird.

by Anonymousreply 37405/09/2013

[quote]By the way, here's a pic of Ben making out with another guy that Queerty wrongly identified as Matthew Morrison in an article from March 2011

Thank you R370. That's absolute proof that paps were following Ben for a long time prior to his going out with Anderson. People just don't want to admit that these guys are solid and will be for a long time to come. What is, is!

by Anonymousreply 37505/09/2013

He accepted it because they gave it to him and he deserves it R374, the only thing weird is for people to complain about it. Would you prefer he NOT be out. Who is this person who keeps bringing up the same arguments, AC looks "old", Ben is "trash", they're not really in love and AC doesn't deserve his GLAAD award? Seems to be only one strange person with all of these issues that bother them about AC, no one else cares. If you don't like him, don't follow his life/career. Problem solved.

by Anonymousreply 37605/09/2013

Who is the nut job who is so heavily invested in Ben and. Anderson's epic love? You may need to put down the pipe and go outside for a bit. You don't know them or anything about them or their relationship. Do you spend this much time on your own relationships, or do you have a relationship? Which would explain why you are hyper focused on Ben and Anderson. Get a life dude.

by Anonymousreply 37705/09/2013

(R369) I wasn't implying anything - just stating the facts. I hope Anderson is happy and if Ben is the one that makes him happy, then good for them.

You are entitled to your opinion, but only Anderson and Ben know if they are happy in their relationship and what type of relationship they have. I don't need for them to be living a fairy tale - doesn't affect my life one way or the other.

If you've ever been in a relationship, you will know that outward appearances aren't always indicative of what's going on inside the relationship/behind closed doors. Not saying Anderson and Ben aren't happy, committed and in love - just saying there's no way for anyone to know that.

Sorry I engaged the crazy on this thread. Have fun with your speculation and convincing yourselves it's the truth. If that's what you need to make your life complete, have at it.

by Anonymousreply 37805/09/2013

The only person "heavily invested" is the person who insists on making up easily proven lies about them R377, probably YOU and you don't like being called on it but too damn bad. YOU get a life and stop lying about AC and Ben's first.

R378, why can't you just simply accept that they are together and happy without having to look into it further, sounds like you would prefer to think there's something bad on the horizon.

by Anonymousreply 37905/09/2013

R378, sorry but you sound crazy yourself because you insist bringing in a suspicious element into AC and Ben's relationship, where the rest of us can see a contented couple. Maybe you need to figure out why you have that attitude. Yeah they may have problems, but that doesn't mean their relationship will end because of it, you seem to be HOPING that's the case.

by Anonymousreply 38005/09/2013

R378, ever heard of the old Hamlet quote, "the lady doth protest too much, methinks"? Because that's exactly what you sound like when you claim that you're not all that invested in AC and Ben's relationship. As r379 pointed out, it sure sounds like you would prefer to think that there's trouble rather than just accepting the fact that they're together and happy. Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 38105/09/2013

Thank you R381.

by Anonymousreply 38205/09/2013

It IS weird he got that award. It's great he's out but it takes big cajoles to stand there and accept an award for being a gay role model... when you had the guy you love sit in another row and not walk next to you.

by Anonymousreply 38305/09/2013

Now Cesarfrau will start the old second row broken record again. It's been over four years now, get over Cesar.

by Anonymousreply 38405/09/2013

Ben is only with AC for the money and prestige. And he fools around on the side with hot guys all the time.

by Anonymousreply 38505/09/2013

Poor Cesar, it must absolutely kill him to see Anderson no longer in the closet and proudly claiming Ben as his partner in front of the whole world when he was kept hidden like a dirty secret the whole time AC was dating him. This must be especially galling after Ben got away with murder when he caused Anderson so much public embarrassment with those cheating pics last summer. Imagine if Cesar had been the one caught cheating like this, he would have been dumped faster than you can say "damage control"! Cesar must really feel like the cum rag that never got an ounce of the respect that Ben got from AC. At least, now we know why Anderson didn't come out until after all these years: he was waiting for someone to tell him to man up and get out of that silly glass closet of his. Kudos to Ben and his cock of steel for doing what no one was able to do before, shoving AC out his closet and allowing him to be an out and proud gay man. I'm sure he's a lot happier as a result.

by Anonymousreply 38605/09/2013

R385 YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNN!

by Anonymousreply 38705/09/2013

If what you say is true R385, then good for Ben! He's way hotter than Anderson, so he certainly deserves primo ass with hot guys on the side. It would be a shame for that big dick of his to be enjoyed by AC exclusively. A good top is a rare thing these days, so one shouldn't be too selfish about them and share the wealth.

by Anonymousreply 38805/09/2013

Are you talking to yourself again, R388?

by Anonymousreply 38905/09/2013

Cesar was such a wimp, content to be kept behind doors, never allowed to go out with AC to any public events (unlike the way it's been with Ben, as even when Anderson was still in the closet, he took him to many events, like the Vanity Fair Oscar dinner, and introduced him to all his famous friends). I can't believe Cesar let AC treat him like that for so long (and don't get me started on the constant cheating). I think that's probably why Anderson dumped him, it's hard to respect someone who's such a doormat. I think all AC needed was someone to take charge that wouldn't take all this bs, which is why he's changed so much since he met Ben.

by Anonymousreply 39005/09/2013

Sitting rows back is taking charge?

by Anonymousreply 39105/09/2013

Who says he wanted to sit in the stoplight? He doesn't enjoy red carpet walking or paparazzi either.

by Anonymousreply 39205/09/2013

Out of all the events that AC and Ben attended together (Vanity Fair dinners, Oscar parties, riding the Endymion float in New Orleans during Mardi Gras, attending a Madonna concert in Madison Square Garden, etc...), R391's insistent focus on the one and only time when they weren't sitting next to each other is really bizarre. So what, Ben was sitting exactly one row behind Anderson at DVF fashion show a few years ago, big fucking deal. At a fashion show, the front row (where AC was sitting) is usually reserved for celebrities, so whoever sits there knows that they will be the target of the paparazzis. Given how reluctant Ben appears to be when it comes to the paps, it might have been his decision not to sit in the front row. Married couples, even famous ones, don't always sit next to each other when they go out to big public events like these.

In any case, there are much more instances when AC and Ben did sit together at those public events than when they didn't. R391 knows that quite well but conveniently ignores those times.

Besides, it's a moot point now: Anderson is now out and proudly claiming Ben as his partner, something that he has never done before. It stands to reason that if it wasn't for having Ben in his life, AC wouldn't have changed his MO to such an extent. Keep in mind that until very recently, people on DL would swear that he would never come officially come out of the closet, and that he would never acknowledge having a boyfriend. Not only is he finally out, but he even mentions his partner on 360 while discussing how his fame affects Ben. How about that for taking charge, r391?

by Anonymousreply 39305/09/2013

We know for a fact that Ben avoids the red carpet and prefers to stay away from the paps. It's obvious that the Central Park photos are from an era long before he met Anderson. Anderson is out and that's what counts. The Cesar frau is the only one who can't deal with it and is the only one who ever posts anything negative about Ben and Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 39405/09/2013

Are we discounting the multiple "walk at least 3 steps behind me" thing?

by Anonymousreply 39505/09/2013

[quote]Are we discounting the multiple "walk at least 3 steps behind me" thing?

Link please. The only person I ever saw do this was Cesar, in those LAX pics. Walking 3 steps behind while carrying Anderson's bag.

by Anonymousreply 39605/10/2013

No it's not weird at all R383, he got it for focusing on gay issues on his program and being an advocate. They weren't interested in lambasting him for what he did privately, they thought he earned it through his work, which he did. He never denied he was gay, he just didn't talk about that side of his life and he explained it in the coming out announcement. No one is harping on this except for the strange people or person here.

by Anonymousreply 39705/10/2013

[quote] No one is harping on this except for the strange people or person here.

Thank you r397.

by Anonymousreply 39805/10/2013

Good catch, r396. In spite of R395's claim, I've actually never seen any evidence of Ben "walking at least 3 steps behind AC", but that picture you posted shows her precious Cesar doing just that. Funny how she's totally ignoring those pics taken a few years ago at LAX. Cesar looks absolutely miserable in that photo where he's carrying all the bags.

by Anonymousreply 39905/10/2013

[quote]Cesar looks absolutely miserable in that photo where he's carrying all the bags.

I don't know why he was looking so miserable in that photo. He should have been glad that he was allowed to carry the luggage of a star. The Cesar frau probably thinks Cesar should have been allowed to walk in front of Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 40005/10/2013

Has anybody mentioned to Anderson that...........he can do waaaay better?

by Anonymousreply 40105/10/2013

Lol @r400!

I agree that Anderson can do waaaay better r401, and so does AC, which is why he dumped homely Cesar for big-dicked muscle stud Ben. From what I hear, Anderson never turned back.

by Anonymousreply 40205/10/2013

Today's daytime show was funny, most embarrasing moments for AC on the show, you know the foods he doesn't like, the harmlem shake dance, the wacky products. Also It was ask AC anything, and couple questions dealt with how women find him sexy. Ac just laughed and what does he do when a "Hot" woman hits on him? Which he laughed some more. It was funny to see some of these moments and have to say I wouldn't have said this last year but will miss this show after it ends this season. Seems like they are winding down with these top segment series they've been airing. The show this year seemed to turned into a comedy like show...

by Anonymousreply 40305/10/2013

The daytime show was indeed better this year, r403. I also like the new format CNN tried last week for the 10pm slot, hopefully Anderson will commit to that now that he's no longer on his talk show in the morning. It's like a smarter version of the First 15 Minutes of his daytime show, but with more interesting guests. I hope they make this experiment permanent.

Yes r402, poor Cesar, forced to walk 3 feed behind Anderson while carrying his bags like a bellhop, was never allowed to show his face in public and never once did he get acknowledged publicly by him as his partner. No wonder AC got tired of being around such a wuss and traded up for a real man.

by Anonymousreply 40405/10/2013

AC got with a real man like Ben, Big, dark and proud.

by Anonymousreply 40505/10/2013

Ac took one look at the pics you see with him walking with Molly and was like, "shit, a man with that much muscles? Sure i'd date you!: lol Cesar probably wasn't buff enough.

by Anonymousreply 40605/10/2013

Cesar was fine, I'm sure they had their moment as a happy couple too, but then real, life changing love came around for Anderson and that's that. Do you really think AC's the type to MAKE his men walk behind him on purpose? I don't, what I do know is that a few people have seen AC on the street and they say he walks extremely fast, maybe unusually fast. Maybe Ben and Cesar can't keep up with that. I heard Cesar was buff, in fact that's how he was once described here in the good old days of AC gossip, buff, quiet, smart and not into the fame game.

by Anonymousreply 40705/10/2013

This is all hyperbole. AC was with Cesar for a couple of years so for some times they must have had a working relationship. At some point they broke up for whatever reason and now he's with Ben, apparently happy and more open about his private life than ever.

He came out to the public because gay bloggers and magazines put more and more pressure on him, not without a certain disrespect for the reasons he had to keep that part of his life out of the public. It's just that Ben happened to be the man he's with right now when he had to make that decision.

It's just childish to insult and degrade Cesar to piss off the Cesarfrau. Don't stoop down to her level.

by Anonymousreply 40805/10/2013

R408 shut up. Who are you Dr. Phil?

by Anonymousreply 40905/10/2013

R408 Takes shit Waaaaaaayyy too seriously and personal. Lighten up a bit.

by Anonymousreply 41005/10/2013

It's funny how people always want a specific person to blame for posts they don't like. For several years it was 88angel (or was it angel88?) who got all the blame. In more recent times, it's the cesarfrau. But watch out for Skully_2. Someone is trying to make him/her? the next target.

by Anonymousreply 41105/10/2013

[quote]It was funny to see some of these moments and have to say I wouldn't have said this last year but will miss this show after it ends this season

So will I. I love the First 15 when AC was just talking current events, pop culture, products, videos or just talking about what he likes, dislikes and some of the weird stuff happens to him in NYC. It was great that he loosened up and relaxed and was comfortable talking or joking about how gay he is.

It was funny today when he made that joke about his cardboard cut out being "stiff" and what could be done with it - that's something else I liked, AC's salacious sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 41205/10/2013

R409 Hit a nerve there?

R411 Cesarfrau is Skully_2. They use the same old tired rhetorics.

by Anonymousreply 41305/10/2013

[quote]It's just childish to insult and degrade Cesar to piss off the Cesarfrau. Don't stoop down to her level.

It's all done in jest. Given how obnoxious and tiresome the Cesarfrau is, she deserves all the shit that people can throw at her on this thread. It's also true that there's a lot more evidence suggesting that AC was ashamed of Cesar and kept him hidden than there ever was with Ben, yet the Cesarfrau is always making up stories about Ben being forced to walk 3 steps behind Anderson. So if she's going to distort facts to make her point, then I think people are right to point out to her that there's actual photographic evidence of Cesar walking behind AC while carrying his luggage.

I'm sure Cesar was very nice and all, but I still think it's not a coincidence that Anderson didn't come out until he met Ben and only acknowledged him as his partner.

by Anonymousreply 41405/10/2013

No, AC can't do way better. Few gay men have as much muscle mass as Ben and few own businesses. Most gay men only want an underwear model physique. And even if they reach that goal few stay with it. It's rare for gay men to get serious into bodybuilding. Ben has been working out for atleast 10 years to get this body so it shows he has dedication and focus.

by Anonymousreply 41505/10/2013

R414 Okay, I agree. And I suspect Cesarfrau actually believes the hateful rubbish she keeps posting.

by Anonymousreply 41605/10/2013

Since there's only the one person posting all the hateful stuff, why doesn't everyone just ignore everything she posts? That stupid blogger who moved to Europe keeps posting garbage and nobody replies. Do the same to Cesarfrau.

by Anonymousreply 41705/11/2013

I'm pretty sure the Cesarfrau believes the shit she posts here, r416.

Unfortunately simply ignoring the hateful trolls doesn't make them go away, r417. It only gives them an opportunity to spew their lies without any check. I think when someone makes a claim that is patently false, or a gross distortion of facts, then it does matter to set the record straight.

by Anonymousreply 41805/11/2013

[quote]Unfortunately simply ignoring the hateful trolls doesn't make them go away, R417. It only gives them an opportunity to spew their lies without any check. I think when someone makes a claim that is patently false, or a gross distortion of facts, then it does matter to set the record straight.

You must be right. If a troll says Ben is ugly, we flyovers believe that Ben is ugly until intelligent people like you, R418, tell us that he isn't ugly.

If Cesarfrau says Ben had to walk 3 paces behind, we all belive that, until some really smart people tell us it isn't true.

But let's get real for a moment. If Cesarfrau, Skully_2, and 88angel, didn't exist in some universe, no Anderson Cooper thread would get beyond a hundred posts.

Cesarfrau, Skully_2, and 88angel keep Cooper threads on the front page. Without people claiming they MUST "set the record straight," the threads would fade into the DL archives in two or three days. It's all a game. Webbie called it collaborative fiction.

by Anonymousreply 41905/11/2013

R419, when the Cesarfrau is claiming that AC forced Ben to walk 3 steps behind him, and someone points that there's no evidence of that, but that there's actually a pic of Cesar doing just that, why do you have such a problem with that? Same thing when someone keeps posting fake stories about fictional lovers for Anderson, or promises new cheating pics that never materialize. This isn't a matter of opinion. You're being obtuse if you cannot see the difference between voicing an opinion and making up lies and distorting facts.

by Anonymousreply 42005/11/2013

[quote]why do you have such a problem with that?

Problem? Who said it was a problem R420? Why would you imagine that it's a problem? Do you find problems in everything posted at DL?

I simply pointed out what goes on in every AC thread. You seem to be the one with the problem since you find a compelling NEED to defend your defense of Anderson Cooper.

1. Someone makes up something about AC or Ben.

2. Someone calls them a liar and provides a name for the liar - Cesarfrau, hater, Ben-hater, Benderson, multiple, etc., etc., etc.

3. Someone creates another scenario about Anderson or Ben.

4. Someone else says it isn't true and rushes to defend Anderson or Ben. They announce the current troll name for the person who made up the fiction.

Why do you have a problem with this explanation R420? Is it really such a problem for you to have the dynamics of all Cooper threads appear in black and white?

NOTE: I have not said there is anything wrong with the back and forth. I have no problem with it. I'm merely "voicing an opinion" of how things work in these threads. Again, as Webbie pointed out in the past, DL threads are made up of collaborative fiction. Webbie is correct. Why do you have a problem with that fiction, r420?

by Anonymousreply 42105/11/2013

The fact that you took the time to post such a detailed explanation to defend your comment shows that you do have a problem with anyone who points out that there is actually a difference between voicing an opinion and making up false stories, r421. Why don't you stick to the "AC is dead" thread if you're not interested in discussing anything other than wishful thinking, and leave the adults in the room to talk about facts that aren't completely divorced from reality here?

by Anonymousreply 42205/11/2013

[quote]leave the adults in the room to talk about facts that aren't completely divorced from reality here?

By all means possible, R422, please keep posting all the latest facts on Anderson Cooper. We've learned so much from the fascinating insider updates you post here three-times daily. Thanks so much for all your valuable contributions in spotting all the false stories. Without you, we ALL would have believed every word. You're fabulous and not "divorced from reality!" Keep those facts rolling, gurl! You'll show that awful Cesarfrau that she can't fool you.

by Anonymousreply 42305/11/2013

Seriously R423, stick to the "AC is dead" thread, it's really a lot more up your alley than this one. Believe me, your witty posts full of sophisticated sarcasm won't be missed around here.

by Anonymousreply 42405/11/2013

Seriously, R424, don't stop posting all the newest facts about AC. And we beg of you to let us know if anyone is posting an untruth about your dearest friend since you're the only insider here. He must be totally indebted to you for your valuable service to mankind. Have you come to grips with the election in Pakistan today?

by Anonymousreply 42505/11/2013

Here's a fact:

pizza_pimp__ Just saw Anderson cooper and his bf riding bikes #summerishere

There will probably be lots of pics and sightings of AC and Ben out and about when they're in NYC and sightings of them when they go on vacation. I think AC's going to France next month for some Cannes event.

by Anonymousreply 42605/11/2013

Thanks for reporting that new sighting, r426. I'm surprised our resident queen of sarcasm R425 doesn't have anything cleverly condescending to say about that. She's probably too busy looking for the deleted "AC is dead" thread.

I think that the change to a warmer season means that AC and Ben are using their bikes more often these days, which has resulted in more sightings. Ironically, this happened just around the time that the fake insider troll promised us new cheating pics. I guess that was bad timing on her part. No doubt the queen of sarcasm will have something extremely witty to add to that comment. I can't wait for her inevitable contribution to this discussion.

by Anonymousreply 42705/11/2013

They can snark all they want, but the fact remain that AC and Ben don't cheat, are really in love and committed. No amount of sarcasm or nasty rumors changes that.

by Anonymousreply 42805/11/2013

[quote]I think that the change to a warmer season means that AC and Ben are using their bikes more often these days, which has resulted in more sightings

I think you must be right. I think Ben probably doesn't like to ride his bike in the winter when the streets in NY are slushy and Anderson probably has a car service to get to work in bad weather. Most of their bike sightings are on the weekends so we can probably look forward to more sightings tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 42905/11/2013

I want pics not just sightings.

by Anonymousreply 43005/11/2013

There's been quite a few sightings today. Anderson and Ben have been seen biking around their neighborhood all day.

by Anonymousreply 43105/11/2013

"Queen of sarcasm", I like that moniker for a dried up old cunt like R423/r425. Quite fitting.

by Anonymousreply 43205/11/2013

I guess "Queen of sarcasm" is the new target for our scorn. Is cesar frau over?

by Anonymousreply 43305/12/2013

Saw this on another site:

[italic]kyleawall anderson cooper! on a bike! in a t-shirt! #happymothersday

kimgeesays and then anderson cooper almost hit my mom with his bike

raydelrae I just saw Anderson Cooper and his boyfriend... #freakingoutquietly [/italic]

Sunday Benderson sightings. Clearly Cesar is not a factor in his life, so why is he still brought up here at all? AC is with Ben, one man only.

by Anonymousreply 43405/12/2013

[quote]Clearly Cesar is not a factor in his life, so why is he still brought up here at all? AC is with Ben, one man only.

I agree with you one hundred percent. Let's eliminate all talk of Cesar.

by Anonymousreply 43505/12/2013

Anderson doesn't cheat on Ben, but he was rumored to have stepped out on Steve Elzy and Cesar. If that's true, it's pretty obvious that he wasn't REALLY in love until he met Ben.

by Anonymousreply 43605/12/2013

AC getting something to eat. I think Ben is next to him wearing the same tee shirts. They are so in love.

by Anonymousreply 43705/12/2013

Matching t-shirts are a sign of their total commitment.

by Anonymousreply 43805/12/2013

Staying together five years are a sign of their total commitment (along with the matching t-shirts).

by Anonymousreply 43905/12/2013

AC and Ben (or maybe AC alone) are in L.A. Someone spotted AC at Chipotle and a WeHo gym. If he's not working, they're probably taking a week off and heading out somewhere or maybe just staying in SoCal.

by Anonymousreply 44005/13/2013

It's been awhile since they've been off on a trip together. This California vacation will be great for them.

by Anonymousreply 44105/13/2013

I think they may also be going to France next month for some kind of Cannes event.

by Anonymousreply 44205/13/2013

rodneypaul5 RT @pablitomarucco: @andersoncooper I saw ur bf on Saturday on Bleecker and mc Dougall he was checking me out

by Anonymousreply 44305/13/2013

[quote]We hear .. That Anderson Cooper is throwing a joint early birthday party at his boyfriend’s bar, Eastern Bloc, this weekend for himself and Andy Cohen. The invite says “no cameras, no plus ones.”

AC and Ben are more secretive and private than the C.I.A. But still the NY Post managed to find out about this party. I wonder how...I wish someone would sneak a camera in. They know the "plus ones" might take pics or end up posting about it on DL like some people have done here previously. They're stopping the gossip before it happens.

by Anonymousreply 44405/14/2013

No pics because of Eastern Bloc's "colorful" wallpaper that's cock's basically galore?

by Anonymousreply 44505/14/2013

The guy in R445's pic is my neighbor a couple floors down. Who is he?

by Anonymousreply 44605/14/2013

He's a DJ named Bobby Viteritti.

by Anonymousreply 44705/14/2013

Why dont they dont want no pics? What else is there a secret to keep? AC is out to the world now and he said Ben is his partner... I mean... I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 44805/14/2013

R439 they've worn the same tux and fred perry polos the first time they were publicly photographed in june 2009. Nothing new there.

Btw any pics of them biking over the weekend?

by Anonymousreply 44905/14/2013

Maybe there will be strippers and pole dancers or whatever they're called and AC doesn't want any of that sexually explicit stuff getting out there?

by Anonymousreply 45005/14/2013

Or maybe they just want to enjoy a private birthday party just like most people. I mean who would want paparazzi at their party or private pictures posted all over the internet afterwards? I'd want to have control over what gets published, even if it's all vanilla. It's not a public event so let them have their privacy.

by Anonymousreply 45105/14/2013

Then they should've been more careful about who they told because the word is out and in that aspect their privacy has already been invaded.

by Anonymousreply 45205/14/2013

There are so many people involved in organizing a party in a location like that, someone is always going to be a dick. I don't see how this would entitle anyone to take pictures and post them on the internet against the expressed will of the hosts. Unless that person is an asshole and not worthy of the trust they put into him or her.

by Anonymousreply 45305/14/2013

No "plus ones" will eliminate the possibility of any party info getting out and they'll probably have bouncers at the door to throw anyone out who wasn't invited or keep them out in the first place. They know the people they're inviting aren't going to talk. The CIA ought to hire AC and Ben.

Makes me wonder if they read DL because there have been comments here about some of their parties but that will never happen again if they can help it.

by Anonymousreply 45405/14/2013

[quote]The CIA ought to hire AC and Ben.

Maybe Anderson learned something valuable during his internship at the CIA: birthday party photo leak prevention. They either pick they friends very carefully or they have a whole pile of corpses in their basement. LOL

by Anonymousreply 45505/14/2013

With Andy Cohen being honored in this party, it's sure to bring in mega-watt star power. I wonder if they'll have a red carpet outside Eastern Bloc. I'd like to set a front row seat in the bleachers.

by Anonymousreply 45605/14/2013

I'm sure there will be a lot of celebrities, which is why I think there are restrictions on cameras at the party. I wonder who'll come (besides the usual suspects, i.e., Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos, SJP and Matthew Broderick, the Seinfelds, etc...).

by Anonymousreply 45705/14/2013

I wonder what Ben is giving Anderson for his present? Ben said his 40th birthday party back in January was the best one he's ever had so now he's got to return the favor to Anderson. This will probably be an epic party.

by Anonymousreply 45805/14/2013

[quote] This will probably be an epic party.

No doubt about it. I wish I was going!

by Anonymousreply 45905/14/2013

So this is why AC was in L.A.

Yeardley Smith ‏@YeardleySmith

@andersoncooper stopped by #TheSimpsons ystrdy & rocked our world. 3 lines never sounded so good. Seriously.#LOVE

by Anonymousreply 46005/15/2013

So AC is going to be on the Simpsons? That's pretty cool.

by Anonymousreply 46105/15/2013

I wonder when that episode of the Simpsons will air.

Back to the party this Saturday, I'm sure it's going to be a hell of a party. I bet all the A-list gays in NYC must be tripping over themselves trying to score an invite.

by Anonymousreply 46205/15/2013

[quote] I bet all the A-list gays in NYC must be tripping over themselves trying to score an invite.

Who do you consider to be the A-list gays in NYC? Andrew Saffir and Daniel Benedict? Do they normally go to a dive that smells like piss and stale beer?

by Anonymousreply 46305/15/2013

How many reps do you think Ben does, and for how long?

by Anonymousreply 46405/15/2013

Ben looks like he work out very regularly, so it's possible that he trains every day. His physique is very impressive.

by Anonymousreply 46505/16/2013

Please post proof of that, r466. You've been pushing this rumor for as long as AC has been dating him, yet without a single shred of evidence. Believe me, if Ben had such a past, Gawker, Queerty, Perez, Page Six, etc... would have had a field day uncovering those juicy details.

by Anonymousreply 46705/16/2013

R466 Cesarfrau/Ben hater is at it again.

by Anonymousreply 46805/16/2013

Looks like it r468. Poor loon, she has nothing on Ben now that AC is openly gay and has officially claimed Ben as his partner, so all she can do is repeat over and over the same tired old accusations of him being an escort like a broken record without any evidence to support her lies. It must absolutely kill her that her worst fears (Anderson finally coming out as gay and settling down with Ben) have come to pass and that she can no longer entertain her crazy alternative reality scenarios where AC isn't gay but has a secret girlfriend on the side and Ben is his bodyguard, or some other nonsense along those lines.

by Anonymousreply 46905/16/2013

I almost want Anderson and Ben to be photographed kissing each other or to get married just to witness the highly entertaining epic meltdown of this person.

But in a way she was right about one thing: Ben is Anderson's "bodyguard". Just not the way she would have liked it.

by Anonymousreply 47005/16/2013

[quote]Ben is Anderson's "bodyguard". Just not the way she would have liked it.

ROTFLMAO at the pic you posted to illustrate your point, r470! Ben is definitely guarding Anderson's ass there, lol. Our delusional Cesarfrau didn't think he was that kind of bodyguard. These pics are just as good as them kissing. Keep posting them, I'm sure it drives her nuts to see those.

by Anonymousreply 47105/16/2013

Cesarfrau won't give up. You just know that every AC thread will be filled with Cesarfrau talk. You would think she would get the hint that nobody cares and are just ignoring all her silly claims.

by Anonymousreply 47205/16/2013

R471 LOL More Ben "bodyguarding" Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 47305/16/2013

I certainly never saw any pics of Anderson and Cesar being so affectionate in public, r473. Poor Cesarfrau, no wonder she has gone into hiding. There's nothing she can say about AC and Ben not being a happy couple when she looks at those pics. As in denial as she is, even she can't come up with a crazy theory to explain away the reality of the situation that those photos show: 2 gay men happily in love.

by Anonymousreply 47405/16/2013

So just for kicks, lets post that video of Anderson and Ben being affectionate with each other again. Just for Cesarfrau.

by Anonymousreply 47505/16/2013

LOL @r475!

What's that I hear? Oh, it's the sound of the Cesarfrau's head exploding!

by Anonymousreply 47605/16/2013

And Anderson and Ben nearly sitting on each other in the photo booth.

by Anonymousreply 47705/16/2013

Ac on the simpsons? Can't wait to see what the cartoon version of him look like, he already looks like one now with the hair, ans eyes.

About Ben working out everyday. That wouldnt be impossible but that would be little much and over doing it. I work out 5 days week sometimes that a bit much for me, your body needs rest and good food to grow and recover. Ben looks like his diet is spot on too. I can imagine, no junk food only once and a while. Plenty of chicken, steak, salads, rice, whole grains, fish. And supplements to maintain his lean muscle mass. AC sure did pick the best of the best body wise. Kudos to him.

by Anonymousreply 47805/16/2013

[quote]AC sure did pick the best of the best body wise.

Not to mention Ben's massive cock!

by Anonymousreply 47905/16/2013

More fun for Cesarfrau aka Ben hater. Ben "bodyguarding" Anderson. Judging by the angle of Anderson's right arm they are either holding hands of his hand rest on Ben's legs.

by Anonymousreply 48005/16/2013

$79 I have no proof of that ok, geez... I've only seen him shirtless and in Tight jeans. I guess you're a size queen?

by Anonymousreply 48105/16/2013

What about the Pic of Ben grabbing AC's tight behind that he's hitting LOL

by Anonymousreply 48205/16/2013

[quote]I guess you're a size queen?

Aren't we all? I'm sure Anderson would agree with me here.

by Anonymousreply 48305/16/2013

Ben is very affectionate, I'm surprised there aren't more pics of him grabbing AC, because he seems to even be grabby with his friends. I wonder did they know they were being photographed at the Madonna concert because AC does appear to be doing something to Ben on R480's pic and that's not something you normally see him doing.

by Anonymousreply 48405/16/2013

You mean that one, R482?

by Anonymousreply 48505/16/2013

R484 They probably felt it was a private enough setting.

by Anonymousreply 48605/16/2013

[quote]Cesarfrau/Ben hater is at it again.

Listen, you name-calling obsessed whack-a-doodle, R468. Stop with the Cesarfrau accusatons toward people in this thread. Fifteen minutes ago you gave ME that title in another AC thread, snookie. I'm claiming that title for the rest of the day. I earned that title, according to you, by not liking Andy Cohen. No doubt, that makes perfect sense to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 48705/16/2013

R487 You really have no self-control whatsoever. You keep using the same rhetorics since years and always throw a tantrum when you've given yourself away yet again. Try not to be so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 48805/16/2013

R487, why do you bother trying to fool troll-dar by cleaning your cookies when you keep using the same stock sentences and idiotic words like "snookums/snookie"? Your limited vocabulary and defensive line of argument will always identify you, so who do you think you're fooling?

by Anonymousreply 48905/16/2013

R487 is right though. You guys throw that around to anyone and everyone.

by Anonymousreply 49005/16/2013

R490 No, just to one easily identifiable person.

by Anonymousreply 49105/16/2013

[quote] No, just to one easily identifiable person.

I've also been called a "Cesarfrau" and I have absolutely no dog in this mind-numbingly retarded fight.

by Anonymousreply 49205/16/2013

[quote]R487 is right though. You guys throw that around to anyone and everyone.

487 here -- It's funny that I just stole "snookums" from someone else today. Anyone who has been here awhile knows it's kirker's property but that moron who thinks there is a singular person mentioning Cesar in these threads is too stupid to be allowed out of the basement.

I think it can be fun to post stuff about Cesar just to make R491's head explode. Hit troll-dar on his post and watch the place light up. The troll seems to be totally obsessed with accusing people of being a Cesarfrau and a Ben hater.

Beware R492, the troll won't believe that you're a different person. He'll claim you're the singular Cesarfrau with changed cookies.

by Anonymousreply 49305/16/2013

Now she's talking to herself again.

[quote]It's funny that I just stole "snookums" from someone else today.

That's odd, because you have been using "snookums" in some of your other anti-AC/Ben threads that go way back. Do you even keep track of your rants or do you just see red after being triggered by pictures of Anderson and Ben or some mention of Andy Cohen and then forget about it afterwards?

by Anonymousreply 49405/16/2013

I also remember that R493 has been using "snookums" for a long time, so I really don't buy her claim that she just "stole" it from someone else today. Bitch please.

She also likes to lecture people by saying "are you unable to comprehend" over and over whenever she gets called on her shit. So no need to deny that you're not the easily identifiable troll who has a weird love/hate thing for AC, r493. You're not fooling anyone.

By the way, you still haven't explained why you keep deleting your cookies and pretend to be different people posting. What do you think you're accomplishing by doing that?

by Anonymousreply 49505/16/2013

R495 I did myself the disservice and looked at older AC and or Ben threads. There is not a single one not spammed or started by the Cesarfrau aka Ben-hater aka AC-love/hater aka Skully_2. Always the same rhetorics and made up bullshit, always the cookies deleted, always freaks out when called out, always becomes sarcastic at some point and calls people "snookums". For some time she tried to push her 'Ben is just AC's bodyguard' theory, then makde up crap about Ben, then it was the 'AC and Ben are no longer seeing each other' theory but since that didn't work out she resorts back to the tired old made up crap.

by Anonymousreply 49605/16/2013

We should refer to R493 as the Snookum troll.

by Anonymousreply 49705/16/2013

That's right. Every time the name Snookums was seen, it was in a post saying hateful things about Ben or praising Cesar. No way, was that a kirker expression. That's bull. We now have proof that it's only one person saying all the hateful stuff about Ben.

by Anonymousreply 49805/16/2013

Why, oh why couldn't Jodi Arias have had an obsession with this albino turd and his catamite?

by Anonymousreply 49905/16/2013

R499 Snookums Troll, that was a really ham-fisted attempt at provocation, even for you. Still nicely in line with your usual rhetorics. The slight variation of terms in order to avoid boredom is very much appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 50005/16/2013

Snookums Troll is really reaching by pulling in Jodi Arias. What's next, the Boston bomber being a friend of Ben?

by Anonymousreply 50105/16/2013

Why do assume there is only one person who is sick of hearing about this steaming pile of crap that Little Gloria shat out?

by Anonymousreply 50205/17/2013

Well well well, get a load of the snookums troll @ R502. No mistaking THAT vile, nasty, bitter and utterly unhinged tone. That's the sound of someone who is clearly obsessed with Anderson and hates him AND herself because of it. There's ONLY ONE person with that level of crazy and that is YOU R502.

by Anonymousreply 50305/17/2013

R503 It's definitely her trademark tone. I wonder what's next? The Simpsons the end of AC's career? The next 60 Minutes report an attack on Obama? And what will she do if any pictures of Anderson having fun this weekend will turn up? Or even worse (dun-duuuun!), of Ben?

by Anonymousreply 50405/17/2013

Thanks 504. You're really keeping on top of this. Your dire predictions about this troll keep turning out just as you said.

by Anonymousreply 50505/17/2013

Notice how just as soon as the Snookums troll stops posting, she's immediately replaced by a "new" poster (r499/r502) who seemingly materializes out of thin air to defend her, and then just as suddenly disappears never to be heard from again? Is she really that stupid to think that cleaning up her cookies and pretending to be a different person agreeing with herself will fool anyone around here? Boy is she mistaken.

Back to the joint birthday party this Saturday, I wonder if Anderson was always having big birthday parties for himself prior to meeting Ben. I have the feeling this is a new development because of Ben. It seems to me that this speaks to him being happy at this point in his life and wanting to celebrate it with his friends and loved ones. I do believe Ben plays a big part in how good AC feels these days.

by Anonymousreply 50605/17/2013

If he had big birthday parties in the past, it was kept quiet. No doubt, it's Ben that provides him with all the good feelings that he never got with Cesar.

by Anonymousreply 50705/17/2013

I agree with you r506. Anderson seems to be enjoying life more these days, especially since coming out. I believe all this wouldn't have happened unless he was in a relationship that made him very happy. He used to say that he wasn't one for big celebrations, but maybe now he's changed his mind a bit about it and found reasons to be grateful for all the wonderful things in his life.

by Anonymousreply 50805/17/2013

Will you Coons stop the fighting already! Cesearfraus you will always lose anyway. Anyway rumor is Ac is going back in vacation? Didnt he have one in Feb already when he and his pals wemt to Brazil?

by Anonymousreply 50905/17/2013

He may go somewhere for Memorial Day, all I know is that he's going to France in June. They could get married there and then again in NY if they wanted, but either they're married now or not interested in it, some people aren't.

by Anonymousreply 51005/17/2013

I think it's hilarious that the AC stalkers are so delusional that they imagine he's universally loved--save for one, lone "troll."

Why, oh why didn't the albino turd and his rentboy pick up Kai the Hatchet Wielding Hitchhiker for a threesome?

by Anonymousreply 51105/17/2013

R511 Maybe if the AC/Ben hater wouldn't use the same rhetorics and made up bullshit over and over again and didn't delete the cookies she would at least manage to create the illusion of there being more than one individual? Too bad she either lacks imagination and self-control or is simply too lazy.

by Anonymousreply 51205/17/2013

R512 that is correct. The only thing the AC/Ben hater changed today is that there was no mention of Cesar.

by Anonymousreply 51305/17/2013

You do realize that R511 is the AC/Ben hater y'all don't ya? Same old, same old crap she always says.

by Anonymousreply 51405/17/2013

R514 Of course she is. I should have addressed her directly instead of talking aboute a "she".

by Anonymousreply 51505/17/2013

Thank you for providing my point.

I've posted on this thread a total of three times: 499, 502, and 511.

Any other anti-AC posts were another person, probably several of them.

But the deluded live in their own reality.

by Anonymousreply 51605/17/2013

[quote]I've posted on this thread a total of three times:

Yeah, right. And I'm the Queen of England.

by Anonymousreply 51705/17/2013

[quote]I've posted on this thread a total of three times:

Plus a few hundred more. We're on to you, now.

by Anonymousreply 51805/17/2013

R516 Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 51905/17/2013

So today is the big day for Anderson's joint birthday party with Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 52005/18/2013

I wonder if anyone will talk or will the gossips find out what happened? It may come and go without any word ever getting out. Anderson didn't seem to be in NYC last night on 360.

by Anonymousreply 52105/18/2013

Andy Cohen re-tweeted this from Bedlam:

[quote]@BedlamNYC: Join us tonight for a very special birthday party. Everybody is welcome. #bettercomeearly

by Anonymousreply 52205/18/2013

Yes, some of us were right about it being at Bedlam, it made no sense for it to be at EB. And maybe the story was planted by the AC's but the Post got the bar wrong? I don't know, but it's not necessarily an exclusive party if they're letting everyone in. I guess we'll hear something about it from some of the people who went.

by Anonymousreply 52305/18/2013

So the rumour about the party is true but it will probably take place at Bedlam, which is a nicer location anyway, and it sounds more like a guests + anyone who fits in deal? So much for "no cameras, no plus ones."

by Anonymousreply 52405/18/2013

Bedlam doesn't seem that big either, but it's a more suitable place for the kind of party they're having.

by Anonymousreply 52505/18/2013

Kind of bold to hold the party at Bedlam. Doesn't Ben's "boy on the side" still work there? Kind of awkward.

by Anonymousreply 52605/18/2013

What boy on the side? I don't think there's any cheating or playing around with Ben and AC.

by Anonymousreply 52705/18/2013

R527: R526 is Snookums Troll in case you haven't noticed.

by Anonymousreply 52805/18/2013

Wherever the party is they'll have the TV on to watch Stefon on SNL. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 52905/18/2013

Ah yes, on 360 last night AC said we should watch SNL tonight because there's something that's going to happen that he knows about and it's supposed to be very funny. I wonder if it's Stefon-club related or something having to do with Bedlam. I don't know, maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 53005/18/2013

Good catch R528. I figured Snookums would be at Eastern Bloc tonight with Cesar. LOLz!! It's just unreal how one person can get up to so much.

by Anonymousreply 53105/19/2013

The boyfriend has certainly lost his looks.

by Anonymousreply 53205/19/2013

That SNL cameo was pretty genius.

I haven't ready anything online about the big birthday party yet. I wonder if anyone who actually attended will report about it.

by Anonymousreply 53305/19/2013

Well here is a tweet I never thought I would see:

"Kelly Ripa ‏@KellyRipa I loved it MORE! RT @MrSamuelColt: @KellyRipa sarsaparilla! Loved dancing with you tonight."

Samule Colt being the porn star, of course.

by Anonymousreply 53405/19/2013

Kelly Ripa has danced many dances with a former male stripper.

by Anonymousreply 53505/19/2013

Celebrities and porn stars? Sounds like a fun party.

by Anonymousreply 53605/19/2013

Very shrewd to have the party the same night that everyone would be talking about SNL, this was all deliberate - there's really not much info out there about the party at all, so even though they allowed everyone to come in, it still was private in a way because no one is talking. I'd even be surprised The NY Post can dig up anything but they got the story wrong anyhow.

I'm not shocked by Kelly Ripa dancing with a porn star, it figures. I want to see the tweets about Anderson dancing with a porn star! THAT would be interesting, but it won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 53705/19/2013

Bedlam and EB had other things going on and the party may not have been at either bar and they just wanted everyone to think it was.

Here's a pic from the party.

by Anonymousreply 53805/19/2013

So apparently Madonna was at the birthday party too. It must have been a crazy fun night!

by Anonymousreply 53905/19/2013

I wonder if anyone would've known about this party at all if the AC's hadn't planted the fake info in the NY Post? How would anyone have even found out in the first place? It seems like the only reason they planted that info in the Post was to get more business for Eastern Bloc and Bedlam.

by Anonymousreply 54005/19/2013

R538, the really unattractive queen with major gay face on the left of that pic is Derek Blasberg, who posted it on his Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 54105/19/2013

Party may have just been at the firehouse. A neighbor tweeted about how it was too loud.

by Anonymousreply 54205/19/2013

So any word or party? Pics?

by Anonymousreply 54305/20/2013

This is one pic from the other thread, but AC and Ben apparently didn't allow any photos to be taken of them, there are just pics of the guests so far. The party looks like it was at the firehouse.

by Anonymousreply 54405/20/2013

R546 Still defending yourself on your ownsie? Waaaaaah-waaaah, those mean people are calling me out, WM, stop them!

by Anonymousreply 54705/20/2013

^^Example of delusion.

You're so right! There's one poster on DL who's sick of the albino turd. You caught me !

by Anonymousreply 54805/20/2013

[quote]there is only anti-AC poster.

I think you left out one word, R546. Slow down in your attempts to cause exploding heads.

by Anonymousreply 54905/20/2013

R549 The only thing Cesarfrau causes is laugh attacks.

by Anonymousreply 55005/20/2013

The Cesarfrau seems to be here around the clock. Doesn't she ever sleep?

by Anonymousreply 55105/20/2013

Nothing like a big party at the firehouse to get the loonies all worked up. I'm surprised we haven't got a faux insider pretending to have been invited and claiming that Ben wasn't there that night, or some other bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 55205/21/2013

R552 Cesarfrau is too busy pushing her Anderson & Ben are racists schtick to bother with her A & B separated and A's door is always open for Cesar broken record this time.

by Anonymousreply 55305/21/2013

Yes R553, pushing the racist angle seems to be the delusional Cesarfrau's main card in her hand this week. Again. I guess she's running out of new tricks and is starting to recycle old accusations in the hope that this time they'll stick. I wonder how long before she starts using the Ben is a golddiging drug user who'll destroy Anderson? She hasn't used that line of arguments in a while. Bitch needs to be put to sleep like the rabid dog that she is.

by Anonymousreply 55405/21/2013

Did AC and Ben go to Montreal this weekend? Apparently there were a couple of sightings there.

by Anonymousreply 55505/26/2013

Did heather get her BLT at the big old homosexual birthday extravaganza?

by Anonymousreply 55605/26/2013

It must be Sunday. The Benderson's have come out to play.

by Anonymousreply 55705/26/2013

He's in Canada or was. A woman stole his cab. Maybe he's off this week. The other thread was where the Canada info was. They speak French there don't they?

by Anonymousreply 55805/26/2013

What are AC's political views? I watch his show and he doesn't seem like he'd be a republican to me, but much of DL seems to disagree.

by Anonymousreply 55905/27/2013

I don't think Anderson is a Republican either, r559. When it comes to AC, a lot of posters on DL have an axe to grind, so to accuse him of being a Republican on a gay gossip site with a marked liberal slant is an easy way to get others to attack him as well. Truth is, there are lot more indicators that he's a Democrat than a Republican: apart from the fact that he's a gay man who grew up and lives in NYC, he's also surrounded by known Democrats (Ben of course, who seems very pro-Obama, as well as his business partners Darren who uses the Eastern Bloc Twitter feed to routinely lambast Republicans, but also AC's own mother Gloria, and most of his famous friends: SJP, Kelly Ripa, Andy Cohen, Madonna, etc...). Even though Anderson avoids taking a position on many political issues because he wants to keep a neutral stance as a journalist, it's clear that he feels passionate about gay rights issues such as marriage equality, which are hardly Republican values. All this leads me to believe that he's definitely not a Republican, and most likely a moderate Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 56005/27/2013

Have any of you saying he's not a Republican seen any Democrats on his show lately? Even Democratic pundits? Because I haven't. Seen McCain and Giuliani on alone MANY times trashing Obama. He also has on a lot of ex-Bush staffers such as the vile Ari Fleischer and the not very credible Fran Townsend. No Democrats. Maybe it's his producers doing this or maybe it's him.

Darren from EB is VERY liberal and Ben/Bedlam follows some Obama twitters and they tweeted out a celebration "four more years" message when Obama got his second term. I hope Ben and AC's liberal friends give him an earful about how bad the GOP is, but it doesn't seem to be affecting him on some things.

by Anonymousreply 56105/27/2013

Anderson *may* be liberal but he does NOT like President Obama.

by Anonymousreply 56205/27/2013

I don't think AC is a Republican either, but I do agree that he's pretty critical of Obama. It doesn't make Anderson a conservative, and I do agree with R560 that he's probably a moderate Democrat with progressive views on social issues. Ben has been said to be very left-wing (I remember someone jokingly describing him as a socialist), which is supported by some of the tweets on both Bedlam and Eastern Bloc. I don't think AC is as liberal as Ben, but he's clearly not the extreme right-winger that some on DL would have us believe either.

by Anonymousreply 56305/27/2013

[quote]It is not part of my job to push an agenda, but rather to be relentlessly honest in everything I see, say and do. I’ve never wanted to be any kind of reporter other than a good one, and I do not desire to promote any cause other than the truth.

A good reporter would present both sides. I'm not saying he's not a good reporter but lately he's only wanted to have conservatives on his program and Democrats have all but disappeared. Paul Begala makes regular appearances on other CNN programs but he hasn't been on AC360 for a long time, probably since the President Obama go re-elected. I remember prior to the apparent Democratic blackout on 360, he had on Sheila Jackson-Lee and was very snide and abrupt with her but he practically kisses the asses of McCain and Giuliani and any conservative willing to trash the President. He barely made mention of any the LGBT advances made by President Obama but has praised the right wingers who held their noses to throw a bone to gays.

by Anonymousreply 56405/27/2013

R561/R562/R564: The fact that we are unsure of his political affiliation proves that he does his job well, but I wanted some other perspectives. In my opinion he doesn't seem at all like you describe. Most people would say he has a liberal slant. You make him out to be some crazed freeper, but the reality of it is that even though he may criticize the president he is likely a moderate democrat.

by Anonymousreply 56505/27/2013

I didn't say he was a crazed freeper, I'm wondering why he doesn't have Democrats on his show these days but always gives an open door for conservatives like John McCain and Rudy Giuliani. Why no Democrats on AC360? That's what I'm wondering. How can he present all sides of an issue when he's only allowing conservatives to speak on those issues?

by Anonymousreply 56605/27/2013

r11 I agree.

by Anonymousreply 56705/27/2013

r566 He might not have a choice. All of the major media companies are always pushing conservative talking points and narratives.

by Anonymousreply 56805/27/2013

I can only hope that is the reason R568 and I hope it's not because it's the way he wants it.

Bushie Fran Townsend on 360 right now. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 56905/27/2013

I don't believe for a second that he's a Republican either. He's a moderate Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 57005/27/2013

[quote]A woman stole his cab.

I didn't realize that he owned a cab. Is there a reward for finding it?

by Anonymousreply 57105/28/2013

Years ago someone here said AC used to work for the Heritage Foundation and they aren't liberal, they are severely conservative. It may have been for some kind of research or something. He and his mom are too close to the Reagans and AC's too close to Andrew Sullivan for my taste.

by Anonymousreply 57205/28/2013

CNN's prime time line up (which includes AC) has been getting some good ratings for the past couple of months:

[quote]CNN is in significantly better shape than it was last May when it hit 20-year lows. The network's year-to-year growth brought in a third-place 465,000 total viewers for total day and a second-place 660,000 total viewers in primetime, growth of 61 and 70 percent. CNN's demo jumps were more considerable, rising 92 percent to 161,000 adults 25-54 in total day and 97 percent to 225,000 adults 25-54 in primetime.

by Anonymousreply 57305/29/2013

Anderson did donate money to a republican politician once though.

It was a supposedly liberal republican in one of the new england states if I remember correctly.

It is or at least was a matter of public record.

by Anonymousreply 57405/29/2013

Nice post, r575. You made some excellent points in your detailed analysis. Such nuanced perspective is unfortunately quite rare on the AC threads, which tend to be dominated by the shrill hysteria of the usual shit-stirrers who compulsively go through their arsenal of over-the-top accusations launched at Anderson and Ben.

by Anonymousreply 57605/30/2013

[quote]it's usually just the Cesarfrau and her love/hate thing for AC that tries to make that AC is a racist/raging republican bullshit stick but as soon as you take a closer look, her little fantasies never hold water. She has this merry-go-round of accusation she will plant in every AC thread or thread she started herself and calling Anderson a republican is just one of a whole set.

Once again, Anderson's psycho stalker is pushing her "Cesarfrau" meme. She just won't give up. If an Anderson Cooper thread goes a few days with no mention of Cesar, she pushes the name of Anderson's ex into the conversation. She pretends to be defending Anderson just so she can insert Cesar's name into every AC thread. Her stalking is probably the reason for the security cameras on the firehouse.

by Anonymousreply 57705/30/2013

Once again, R577 AKA the Queen of Sarcasm is back posting her tiresome bullshit. What's the matter dear, mad because some of us around here are on to your shenanigans?

by Anonymousreply 57805/30/2013

I guess the Cesarfrau's new tactic is to deflect attention by turning the tables on whoever calls her out by accusing that person of being obsessed with Cesar. That's rich coming from the delusional nut who keeps claiming that he was the love of AC's life even though he's been out of Anderson's life for half a decade.

by Anonymousreply 57905/30/2013

R579 It's tragic how badly she fails even when she tries something new.

by Anonymousreply 58005/30/2013

Bias is when you don't give a Democrat the kind of platform you give Republicans and that's what AC does. McCain was on again alone last night and AC didn't didn't challenge him. McCain wants more action in Syria and had the same push for war with Libya which is now a mess. If AC's not going to ask tough questions of McCain, shouldn't there be someone on who has a different perspective. How is it fair that McCain gets to spout out his right wing nonsense without being questioned?

[quote]As for the lack of Democratic pundits on AC360, CNN is regarded as a liberal network. The majority of their staff, reporters, pundits are liberal. Even the republicans they have on the program tend to be fairly moderate. I see this as an effort to represent both sides.

No, representing both sides means having an IDENTIFIABLE representative from BOTH parties on a panel when you are discussing the issues. CNN has never labeled itself a liberal network, they claim to be straight down the middle and non-partisan, however since Obama has taken office, they've done nothing but try to appeal to Fox viewers and the Tea Party. And if you're going to say someone is wrong for believing AC is a Republican how can you definitively state that the majority of CNN is liberal? Where is YOUR proof? Listening to Jake Tapper, Dana Bash, Candy Crowley, John King, David Gergen and Anderson Cooper and their incessant Obama bashing, I find that very difficult to believe.

I don't mind criticism of the President (but I DON'T agree with R575 about Benghazi), I do it myself and so do many of the liberals on MSNBC, but that does not change the fact that CNN/AC360 have practically abandoned the idea of fairness and balance when it comes to reporting BOTH sides.

by Anonymousreply 58105/30/2013

R581 Thank you for confirming a suspicion I had about you.

As for your complaint about CNN ancors being meanies to He Who Never Warrants Criticism because they dare to not sing his praise nonstop, they certainly don't criticise him for issues that would be considered typically liberal, such as marriage-equality, gun control, Obamacare and so forth. Criticising Obama when criticism is warranted does not make you a conservative, nor does pretending he never warrants criticism does make you a liberal.

And not officially labeling itself a liberal network does not make CNN any less a moderate if left-leaning, liberal network that is consistently supportive of liberal talking points, takes down rightwing nutters on the rare occasions they are invited to a show and cultivates its moderate, easy to handle republican contributers.

[quote]however since Obama has taken office, they've done nothing but try to appeal to Fox viewers and the Tea Party

I'll just let this stand as a symbol for how insane a love/hate obsession can make someone.

by Anonymousreply 58205/30/2013

[quote]He Who Never Warrants Criticism because they dare to not sing his praise nonstop,

And thank YOU for confirming my suspicion about YOU R582. Anyone who uses a snide term like that cannot be a genuine Obama supporter. I stated that I don't always agree with everything he does.

If you actually think CNN is liberal/moderate, try watching Jake Tapper or Candy Crowley sometimes.

And if you think I'm the ONLY person who has noticed CNN's courting of the right, then you aren't as informed and aware as you think you are. This is not an "obsession" or "insanity", this is a fact.

by Anonymousreply 58305/30/2013

R583 That's right, I don't support a personality cult, I support specific political talking points.

And I watch Tapper and Crowley on occasion. You might want to ask some actual conservatives if they consider them allies. Their reactions would be fun to witness.

The only people who think CNN is courting Teabaggers are people who would defend Obama no matter what. Which may make you a true Obama supporter but not a bit better than those who defended Bush no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 58405/30/2013

Wrong again. I said several times that I don't always agree with President Obama, but I do know when a network is being biased when they haven't been in the past and that's what CNN is doing now.

The conservatives may not believe Tapper and Crowley are allies, but Tapper, Crowley, Borger, Gergen and Bash are doing everything they can to MAKE them allies and that's the problem.

by Anonymousreply 58505/30/2013

All I want from CNN is that they include an ACTUAL identifiable Democrat in their panels when they are discussing the issues and especially the issues that involve President Obama, this is what they USED to do so why have they stopped now? There is simply no excuse for it. The conservatives HAVE a voice on CNN, they have PLATFORMS on 360 in particular. Just be fair about the coverage and do the same for Democrats. Balanced coverage isn't blocking Democrats from panel discussions and hiring discredited Bush Administration "experts" and giving Rand Paul/Paul Ryan/Rudy Giuliani/Peter King and John McCain endless airtime but not doing the same for Democratic politicians.

by Anonymousreply 58705/30/2013

R587 - I don't watch CNN. Not really a fan of Anderson Cooper.

But a quick check of the AC 360 website and show archives - showed little opportunity for political pandering, Dem or Rep.

Given the topics covered in the month of May - I don't see how you can conclude either a Dem or Rep slant.

by Anonymousreply 58805/31/2013

I conclude it because I see AC giving conservatives a platform to bash Obama with no Democrats in sight, that is not fair.

by Anonymousreply 58906/01/2013

I respectfully disagree with you R589. I find the notion that Anderson Cooper, a sophisticated gay man born and raised in NYC, who's dating a known liberal and surrounds himself with well-known Democrats in his personal life (as opposed to the guests he has on his show, which may or may not reflect his political leanings), who obviously feels quite strongly about progressive issues such as gay rights, is a Republican really hard to believe. Sorry but we can agree to disagree here and leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 59006/01/2013

AC needs to book some Democrats and run a balanced show. John McCain and other conservatives dominating the program without other perspectives given is wrong. Leaving it at that.

by Anonymousreply 59106/01/2013

Another person catching Anderson in a lousy mood:

[quote]j7 ‏@jsig775 1h @hmhansen So, I met Anderson Cooper. He was in town interviewing some Moore citizens after tornado. Total dick. I'm super disappointed.

And she's white! There was another person who met him and said he was warm and gracious. He's just a moody person.

by Anonymousreply 59206/01/2013

I read an exchange that the woman who complained that Anderson was a total dick to her on Twitter had with another person and she said something about her boobs not being good enough for AC which I though was funny. I think some women don't quite understand that AC is really not interested in them and take it as a personal insult when he's not all that into them.

I wonder whaf the racist troll is now going to make of the fact that Anderson was all mean to a WHITE woman. Does he mean that he's an anti-white mysoginist who hates all white women, lol?

by Anonymousreply 59306/01/2013

AC's nice most of the time considering that people come up to him a whole lot. It's hard to be nice all of the time.

by Anonymousreply 59406/01/2013

I agree, r594. Most people who've had an interaction with Anderson say that he's quite pleasant, so just because a couple of folks have been bitching on Twitter doesn't make him a bad guy. No one can be nice 24/7, especially famous people who must have to deal with all sorts of random strangers asking for attention or wanting to take a picture all the time. That must get pretty exhausting after a while.

by Anonymousreply 59506/01/2013

The woman who said Anderson was a dick also tweeted this in response to a friend who told her she was fabulous:

[quote]j7 ‏@jsig775 22h@hmhansen Right?!?!? I'm telling myself it's not because a gay didn't love me (crushing) but because my boobs just didn't do it for him.

Women can be so stupid. As if AC would even check out her tits!

by Anonymousreply 59606/02/2013

R596 Sounds like she might have behaved like a pushy creeper and he reacted accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 59706/02/2013

Women tell each other that the gays love to ogle and fondle their tits.

by Anonymousreply 59806/02/2013

Here AC is today with a black lady in NYC. She says he was sweet.

[quote]nissybaboo just met @andersoncooper !!!! thanks for being so sweet :-)

by Anonymousreply 59906/02/2013

You queens really need to get a life. With that said, I hereby close this thread.

by Anonymousreply 60006/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.