Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What kind of guys can you pull?

What kind of guys can you usually get? Who is in your league and who is out of your league? I'm not going to be delusional and say I could get someone like a Brad Pitt or a Channing Tatum. But I could probably pull a James Franco, a Jake Gyllenhaal, or a Matt Bomer. What about you?

by Anonymousreply 4305/07/2013

OP = Channing Tatum

by Anonymousreply 105/04/2013

[quote]But I could probably pull a James Franco, a Jake Gyllenhaal, or a Matt Bomer.

Uh-huh. Yeah, that sounds believable.

by Anonymousreply 205/04/2013

Abe Vigoda once asked me to a weekend in Provincetown.

by Anonymousreply 305/04/2013

I could pull: Anderson Cooper or James Franco

I couldn't land: Tom Ford or Ryan Gosling

I could afford to turn down: Marc Jacobs or Darren Criss

by Anonymousreply 405/04/2013

What do you mean, R2? James Franco and Jake Gyllenhaal are actually pretty homely-looking. You wouldn't think they were hot at all if they weren't famous. If they weren't famous and were just hanging out at a bar, I could definitely get them. I could probably get Ryan Gosling too. Matt Bomer, however, is more of a stretch and more wishful thinking. I would say it would be a 50/50 chance that I could get him.

by Anonymousreply 505/04/2013

I'm 43, with salt & pepper hair and a bit of a gut. The last guy I picked up was 29, blond, blue eyed and had the body of Channing Tatum.

And, no, I didn't have to pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 605/04/2013

Body of Channing Tatum? I believe you, R6.

by Anonymousreply 705/04/2013

[quote]I could pull: Anderson Cooper or James Franco

Who COULDN'T pull Anderson? That's not saying much.

by Anonymousreply 805/04/2013

John Goodman. Maybe Jeff Bridges after I get a haircut and a nice shave.

by Anonymousreply 905/04/2013

Channing Tatum has really let himself go.

by Anonymousreply 1005/04/2013

That's right, r7, but then I love fit-fat. More to love.

by Anonymousreply 1105/04/2013

Channing doesn't work out when he's not doing a movie so his body goes to shit. But when he gets a roll he gets a trainer and really bulks up and gets his body back.

by Anonymousreply 1205/04/2013

[quote]But when he gets a roll...

Looks like he's been getting lots and lots of rolls

by Anonymousreply 1305/04/2013

Okay, I can get someone who looks like Tatum does at R12, if the guy likes older men and is embarrassed by his tiny penis.

by Anonymousreply 1405/04/2013

This made me laugh, r6, because "43, with salt & pepper hair and a bit of a gut" is exactly the kind of person hottie Matt Bomer ended up with in real life, and still people will refuse to believe that it's possible. Heh.

by Anonymousreply 1505/04/2013

Matt Bomer is not gay, R15.

by Anonymousreply 1605/04/2013

I'm the guy who had a slutty week. I could pull just about anyone I want. I look like a movie star, truthfully. Outliers don't count (aka rice queens or daddy chasers). I'm 33, 6'1", blond/blue and well hung, very masculine.

However, according to everyone on that thread I'll be dead of meningitis soon or have HIV. So, maybe not.

by Anonymousreply 1705/04/2013

I could get Logan Lerman, but I doubt any of you could.

by Anonymousreply 1805/04/2013

Except, r15, Matt Bomer's bf is rich and I'm, well, not (I can pay my bills and have enough left over for occasional trips and buying books). Would that still get me a Matt Bomer?

by Anonymousreply 1905/04/2013

Just get tested R17. Worst case scenario, if you've caught several new diseases all at once CDC may want to interview you. Just tell them you got raped by Somali pirates while on a Carnival cruise.

by Anonymousreply 2005/04/2013

r19, maybe if you have a sparkling personality or some other standout attribute, it could. You never know what people will find attractive. For example, I could probably pull a Jake G., but I find his face to be very droopy, so I'm not sure I'd want to. At least not without copious booze consumption.

But realistically... probably not. Like I said, it's just that your description followed by the standard DL response of "No, not possible, NEVER!" made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 2105/04/2013

It was 4 guys! Not 40. All safe! No fluids exchanged.

by Anonymousreply 2205/04/2013

r16 Queerty, is that you?

by Anonymousreply 2305/04/2013

I'm white, young and hot. I can pull literally anyone.

by Anonymousreply 2405/04/2013

I could probably pick up a James Franco ...

not sure about the rest :(

by Anonymousreply 2505/04/2013

tsk tsk R24...

by Anonymousreply 2605/04/2013

The invisible ones.

by Anonymousreply 2705/05/2013

r26, r24 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 2805/05/2013

Oh give yourself some credit, R27. I'm Asian and pulled Jake Genesis, literally.

by Anonymousreply 2905/05/2013

In a dark bar with soft lighting, I might be able to pull in a Kevin Spacey or two.

by Anonymousreply 3005/05/2013

R20 no one would believe somali pirates would set foot on a carnival cruise. Let alone rape anyone who would actually willingly go on one.

To make the story convincing just say carnival cruise.

by Anonymousreply 3105/05/2013

I couldn't be paid enough to be with Brad Pitt. It's not only the std's but the whole package. I like guys with sexiness about them; and that means masculinity, no pretty faces; intelligence is a must, and he must not be a mirror addict.

by Anonymousreply 3205/05/2013

I could pull Steve Buscemi. Without a doubt!

by Anonymousreply 3305/05/2013

The interesting thing is that average people have much better lives. There's more acceptance in average-world. We all have flaws and are willing to accept flaws.

In perfection world (yeah, I was young once), the stakes are high, there's always someone better looking or more interesting, and you have to be totally on top of your game at all times to pull the top tier. Plus blessed with looks, endowment (money or otherwise). Must be great in bed with a great personality. Being funny helps, too.

I'm glad I just get to relax, and still get love and sex whenever I want. With my average guy.

by Anonymousreply 3405/05/2013

I can have anybody that I desire.

by Anonymousreply 3505/05/2013

I pull young, white, and hot all the time.

Problem is: they always have these baby dicks that I don't even want to look at, much less suck.

Good thing I'm a top, but damn even tops want to suck a big dick every once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 3605/05/2013

I am 100% successful in pulling guys with dicks. Not sure how I do it!

by Anonymousreply 3705/05/2013

I love it it when people shoot down being with someone who has a pretty face, as if it means that they would ever hit on them in the first place. Saving yourself from the rejection by saying UGH I WOULD NEVER DATE THEM! THATS CAUSE THEY WOULD NEVER DATE YOU! YOURE A SIDELINE WATCHER!

by Anonymousreply 3805/05/2013

I seem to attract a lot of younger guys (18-20), who are mostly good looking, but a bit ef-fem-min-ate for my tastes. I can pull older guys, which I prefer, but they only want one thing, and I'm not comfortable having anonymous sex. Why is it that only the younger guys who want a real relationship with me?

by Anonymousreply 3905/05/2013

Pulling a Ryan Gosling would be easy. Just go to your local homeless youth center.

by Anonymousreply 4005/07/2013

The ghost of Dom DeLuise.

by Anonymousreply 4105/07/2013

Ones with a change belt.

by Anonymousreply 4205/07/2013

50, chubby/stocky, hairy, dark Irish, still have a boyish face.

Chelsea & HK boys wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire.

Once or twice a year a guy will all but throw themselves at me, and they are always without exception from either Colombia, Mexico or Venezuela.

I'm not a "taco queen", honest. But I would appear to be an extremely popular type among gay Latinos.

Make of that what you will.

by Anonymousreply 4305/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!