Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fucking bitch grandma gets tased.

I hope she shit herself.

by Anonymousreply 6005/07/2013

Sweet sassy molassey! Is that Paula Deen?

by Anonymousreply 105/04/2013

Dyke?

by Anonymousreply 205/05/2013

Tee hee hee!

by Anonymousreply 305/05/2013

I just like how 72 really isn't "old" anymore. That great-grandma sure has a lot of energy and moves youthfully.

by Anonymousreply 405/05/2013

I hope that deputy lost his badge. He is just a savage. That's not a way to talk to an old woman. It hurt me seeing that.

by Anonymousreply 505/05/2013

Major Whipper-Snapper!

by Anonymousreply 605/05/2013

If it didn't happen in Texas I wouldn't find it so funny. The old bird was failing to comply but tasing an old gal.... it seems like very bad manners.

by Anonymousreply 705/05/2013

It's her own fault for failing to ask the cop if he knew who she was.

by Anonymousreply 805/05/2013

Most old people are like babies (not physically of course, you know what i mean, don't try to ridicule it) I know that they can be very difficult or insufferable many times, but this kind of violence should not be accepted. A deputy losing so easily his patience and intimidating a grandma? It's too much! Not accepted i hope.

Don't defend this guy. People who are in this work, must learn how to control their power and their fucking emotions.

by Anonymousreply 905/05/2013

If this grandma wasn't white, no one would be mad at the cop.

by Anonymousreply 1005/05/2013

She got what she deserved.

by Anonymousreply 1105/05/2013

OP, if she went to KMart she could ship herself.

by Anonymousreply 1205/05/2013

If this is how this cop responds in a nonthreatening situation like this with an old woman, how can we expect him to show reasonable judgment and restraint in more difficult situations?

Cops beat a homeless mentally-ill man to death. Cops pepper spray nonviolent protestors who have either been immobilized or are sitting peacefully on the ground. Cops shoot a mentally-ill double amputee in a wheel chair. Cops repeatedly beat a homeless man who was sleeping in a synagogue after ignoring his attempts to prove that he was given permission to sleep there. Cops face slam a man in a wheel chair to the sidewalk (they later say he 'fell' out of the wheelchair). Eight cops purse a man who is videotaping their arrest of his brother and who is shouting at them that they are using unnecessarily violence into his home and arrest him for obstructing officers and disorderly conduit. Another brother is arrested for obstructing a law enforcement officer when they charged inside the house. Meanwhile police refuse to say whether they had a warrant to enter the house.

But sure, mock an old lady who's been tasered by a police officer twice her size.

by Anonymousreply 1305/05/2013

The asshole should be very proud of himself. It's true that she was non-compliant but certainly not dangerous, meanwhile his demeanor was quite threatening from the very beginning.

I think under the same circumstances I might have tried to get back into my car as well.

by Anonymousreply 1405/05/2013

Bitch should have signed her ticket and moved on. The reason she had to get out of the car was not signing her ticket. The were near traffic, she was causing a problem, and non compliant. She told him to taser her and he did it. Don't say it f you don't mean it.

by Anonymousreply 1505/05/2013

That's not how the law works, R15. How stupid are you?

by Anonymousreply 1605/05/2013

I so laughed at this video. Does that make me a terrible person?

by Anonymousreply 1705/05/2013

You will find the law comes down on his side.

by Anonymousreply 1805/05/2013

what should he have done?

seriously.

he had her beligerence (sp?) on tape; what's the procedure when folks won't sign their tickets?

Go to tasing?

Tazing?

by Anonymousreply 2005/05/2013

She resisted arrest and pushed him away as well as running her fat fucking mouth. He was well in order.

by Anonymousreply 2105/05/2013

R21, it's not funny. Shut your trolling mouth.

by Anonymousreply 2205/05/2013

She thought Texas had a "stand your ground" law.

Granny and the Cop. Coming to NBC on Thursday's Comedy Block.

by Anonymousreply 2305/05/2013

Wow, you're a big man, r24. We're all impressed with your incredible machismo. perhaps you could also tell us about some mouthy three year-old girls you'd like to punch out.

by Anonymousreply 2505/05/2013

BREAKING NEWS: PEOPLE WHO CHOOSE CAREERS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT ARE FREQUENTLY PSYCHOPATHS.

Meanwhile, the mental illness on the Datalounge never fails to surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 2605/05/2013

R22. I'm not trying to be funny or troll. When you are getting a ticket, you sign it, move on and contest in court if you see fit. She was well the fuck out of order.

by Anonymousreply 2705/05/2013

Ok, time to put on iggy some cruel people in here.

Lol, how can you be so insensitive some of you, guys?

by Anonymousreply 2805/05/2013

Any time you Tase someone, you are potentially going to give them a heart attack. You have to gauge your willingness to use a Taser on whether or not the circumstances warrant the risk of sending a person into cardiac arrest. It is a very likely side effect, especially on an older person.

by Anonymousreply 3005/05/2013

[quote]had I been that cop, I would have taught her a lesson she'd never forget. I would have face slammed her down on the hood of the car and broken a few of her ribs in the process so she knew who the boss was.

OMG... my mussy is getting MOIST at all your he-man promises of angry violence towards the elderly!

by Anonymousreply 3105/05/2013

True, I would have tasered her, then hooked it up to my car battery for good measure.

by Anonymousreply 3205/05/2013

Water board the old hag. That'll take the mouthy starch out of her.

by Anonymousreply 3305/05/2013

Why didn't Reese Witherspoon get tased??

by Anonymousreply 3405/05/2013

Doesn't anyone think cops are too quick to taser someone? Did she really deserve to be tasered for that?

by Anonymousreply 3505/05/2013

The sad thing is the sheriff's office says he followed procedure.

There's a longer clip of this he walks her to the back of the truck and she says "give me the fuckin' thing and I'll sign it."

Signing the ticket was the whole issue he said. But now the cop's response was "GET OVER HERE NOW!"

At this point, it's not about signing the ticket - the cop's ego has been bruised and he must make her respect his authoritah.

This woman is obnoxious beyond belief, but she still didn't deserve to be tased because she was sassy to the cop.

by Anonymousreply 3605/05/2013

This is the kind of stuff that should frighten American citizens. Instead, people laugh and say she got what she deserved. Events like this are all slippery slopes. It's easy to distance yourself from it because it's not happening to you or your loved ones. But what if it does one day? You'll want recourse and you likely won't have it because your attitude helped foster an environment where people with badges and tasers are the ultimate authority, even when they're horribly, ethically, morally wrong.

by Anonymousreply 3705/05/2013

Why didn't she just obey the cop? Duhhhh......

by Anonymousreply 3805/05/2013

I just checked the date stamp on the video. It happened in 2008. No doubt it happened countless times to many people since then. I wonder if the officer was disciplined for his actions.

by Anonymousreply 3905/05/2013

If it was Reese Witherspoon, there'd be a bunch f people in here defending her.

by Anonymousreply 4005/05/2013

I wonder if she screams like that during sex.

by Anonymousreply 4105/05/2013

OP has grandmommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 4205/05/2013

If she'd had a gun she could have defended herself.

by Anonymousreply 4305/05/2013

Pure power trip. Yes, she was wrong for not obeying orders, but I don't think the situation was taser-worthy yet.

by Anonymousreply 4405/05/2013

[quote]And had I been that cop, I would have taught her a lesson she'd never forget. I would have face slammed her down on the hood of the car and broken a few of her ribs in the process so she knew who the boss was.

If she were black (especially a black male), she'd be dead. Not just tased, but shot for being uncooperative.

by Anonymousreply 4505/05/2013

I'm with R13.

by Anonymousreply 4605/05/2013

She's a white woman from Texas, so she's probably confused that the cop even stopped her instead of finding a black person to harass.

by Anonymousreply 4705/05/2013

[quote]This is the kind of stuff that should frighten American citizens. Instead, people laugh and say she got what she deserved. Events like this are all slippery slopes. It's easy to distance yourself from it because it's not happening to you or your loved ones.

It's been happening to many Americans for a long, long time. You're just "frightened" because people you previously saw as immune to it are now threatened. Thanks for speaking up earlier.

by Anonymousreply 4805/05/2013

What kinda idiot is r47 Texas is the 2nd largest state with some of several of the largest cites in America. It's no more racist then any other state.

by Anonymousreply 5005/05/2013

I thought signatures made under duress were invalid anyway.

by Anonymousreply 5105/05/2013

[quote]Texas is the 2nd largest state with some of several of the largest cites in America. It's no more racist then any other state.

Exactly. Georgia and Alabama are far worse.

by Anonymousreply 5205/05/2013

LOL. Bonus - it's an Occupy movement protester.

by Anonymousreply 5605/05/2013

This wouldn't happen in Palm Beach.

The police here know who pays their salary, and no one would tolerate being manhandled by armed white trash with a badge.

by Anonymousreply 5705/05/2013

Here she is again!

by Anonymousreply 5805/06/2013

Who 'here she is again' R58? Don't mix things.

by Anonymousreply 5905/07/2013

That must be shown too.

by Anonymousreply 6005/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.