Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I am so fucking sick of the Lindsey Lohan Drama

Just say NO to it. Don't follow her antics. Dried up, alcoholic, drug whore, who last lost any serious acting chance

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 2605/13/2013

I don't usually wish death on people ......but this is like just OD already!!!!

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 105/04/2013

And yet you just contributed to it by starting a thread on her.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 305/04/2013

Lindsay Lohan has no respect for the law; when the law is intimidated by her celebrity; when her fans and admirers note her flouting the law, it's no wonder she has her copycats. They probably think if Lindsay can get away with it, they can, as well. And as their numbers increase, do you think the media will accept responsibility?.. because, after all, they were part and party to all of it.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 505/04/2013

[quote]Don't follow her antics. Dried up, alcoholic, drug whore,

I guess you have to follow her antics to know she's a dried up, alcoholic, drug whore. If you don't follow her antics, then you don't have info to start threads about her.

OP, can you stop yourself from following her antics or will you continue to post new threads about her? Maybe you should stand in front of a mirror and say, "Don't follow her antics."

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 605/04/2013

She's become something out of a John Waters film.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 705/04/2013

As I pointed out on another thread, LiLo has brought joy to thousands, first as an actress, then as a trainwreck.

You, R1, on the other hand, are a complete waste of space and oxygen. Perhaps you and your ilk are the ones who should just die.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 805/04/2013

At least a John Waters film has punch lines.

She just does lines, and needs to be punched.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 905/04/2013

Any updates, OP?

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 1005/04/2013

I use to have a soft spot for her, but NO MORE.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 1105/04/2013

Of course, if this really was a John WAters film, she would have hit the road rather than grudgingly showing up for rehab.

Waters should make her an offer when she comes out.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 1205/05/2013

I feel sorry for her. She once had a lot of promise. What went wrong? She certainly doesn't have a strong, sane family behind her.

Personally, I think those naked crotch shots might have been the beginning of the end. Hard thing to live down and there hadn't been too many young celebrity crotch shots before. Perhaps the humiliation made her substance abuse worse.

I don't think too many successful women would be comfortable having their crotch shots go viral, except that Kardashian trashpot.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 1305/05/2013

and AnnE.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 1405/05/2013

She was such a good actress and singer . I enjoyed her in a "Prairie home companion"

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 1505/05/2013

R13

Ahem. Excuse me?

Just remember, I did it FIRST.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 1605/05/2013

True, Paris, but you never had any talent.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 1705/05/2013

And Kim does?

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 1805/05/2013

Non, monsieur. I love Lindsey and the whole fucking circus. Every day I google her name just for the freakshow. I'm sure I'm not alone doing this.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 1905/05/2013

She'll end up marrying some old addle brained billionaire. These lowlife "starlet" dirtbag types always seem to prosper. Look at Jessica Hahn - just the trashiest piece of shit ever born, and ends up with some multimillionaire Hollywood producer. There's always some old rich fool eager to pick up these nasty skanks - ala "Queen of Versailles", etc.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 2005/05/2013

I think if people stopped paying attention to her she would die.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 2105/05/2013

From a recent interview with Piers Morgan:

[quote] [bold]PM: Do you know what your sexuality really is?[/bold]

LL: Yes. I like boys.

[bold]Do you think you’re bisexual?[/bold]

Not really. I like being in a relationship with a guy. But there’s something just different about it with a woman. When I was with Samantha (Ronson), I didn’t want to leave, because I didn’t want to be alone. It was very toxic. And her family controlled anything she did.

[bold]Were you in love with her?[/bold]

I still love her as a person.

[bold]But were you IN love with her?[/bold]

I think there was a point when I was.

[bold]So you’re probably straight?[/bold]

No, I know I’m straight. I have made out with girls before, and I had a relationship with a girl. But I think I needed to experience that and I think I was looking for something different. [/quote]

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 2205/05/2013

R13

While I don't feel sorry for her, I certainly think it's sad that she's wasted her talent, looks, and opportunity, repeatedly. She's actually pretty intelligent as well, or was, prior to the booze, coke, meth, and prescriptions.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 2305/05/2013

This latest Adderall shit ( Betty Ford always takes away ALL drugs - Lindsey wanted to keep the Adderall, for fear she'd gain weight. BF counselors said no, and she threatened to walk out) is 1 more example of how she really believes rules don't apply to her. She doesn't want to get better - she just doesn't want to get FAT. I gave up on her long ago .

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 2405/13/2013

Being fat is worse than being dead in hollyweird.

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 2505/13/2013

Don't I know it

by Liz Taylor's last caftanreply 2605/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.