Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sex and Drugs

It seems like the ultimate trap for most people. Once you get these two habits, you might as well be digging your own grave or have one foot in the grave.

by Anonymousreply 1205/04/2013

or alcohol and mortgage

or marriage and government job

by Anonymousreply 105/03/2013

From the moment you're born, you have one foot in the grave. Death stalks us all and if it's too hot in the kitchen then get the hell out.

by Anonymousreply 205/04/2013

For most people OP sex isn't an addiction, it's a fun way to kill a bit of time on a Saturday night or a Sunday afternoon or a Wednesday morning. Frankly you sound a little up tight OP, which ironically could probably be cured by a good sex session.

by Anonymousreply 305/04/2013

That's a common misunderstanding of the concept of what irony means, R3.

The idea that someone who is very uptight about the idea of sex could be relieved of that stress by having good sex is actually what one would expect, whereas irony is defined as: "incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result."

Don't feel bad, you are in great company. For whatever reason, it's just a very difficult concept for a lot of people to grasp completely.

by Anonymousreply 405/04/2013

I'm not American r4, therefore I understand what irony means. Unlike you I don't need to look up the definition. Perhaps you didn't understand the context of my post. Don't feel bad, you're not the only fool on here.

by Anonymousreply 505/04/2013

girls, girls! you're BOTH ironic!

by Anonymousreply 605/04/2013

R4 You seem tense, you should smoke a joint or something...

by Anonymousreply 705/04/2013

I wasn't trying to be condescending or insulting at all, R5. I am actually not American, so we're on equal footing there.

The way I am reading it, I must say that it sounds like the common mistake that a lot of people make regarding the concept of irony: take who things that are "sort of opposite," mash them together is any sort of way and call it "irony."

I probably did misunderstand your context, though. And I'd love to expand my understanding. Would you mind explaining the context to me?

by Anonymousreply 805/04/2013

I posted about sex and got called a whore and was told I was gonna die of every disease. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 905/04/2013

Your post is only ironic in the sense that an Alanis Morisette lyric is ironic, r3.

Read: it's not ironic. At all.

Amazing that you were able to be condescending and a stupid cunt at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 1005/04/2013

You are a whore r9. I hate using condoms and am always tempted to let guys fuck me bareback.

by Anonymousreply 1105/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.