Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Would you have turned Jahar in?

Or would you have been a loyal friend?

by Anonymousreply 4705/06/2013

Lago did not turn Jafar in, OP. He was captured by the royal guards who witnessed his threat to Princess Jasmine.

by Anonymousreply 105/03/2013

JarJar was the worst of leaders, so yes.

by Anonymousreply 205/03/2013

Valar Morghulis.

by Anonymousreply 305/03/2013

Jem'Hadar.

by Anonymousreply 405/03/2013

I turn everyone in for any illegal act....I was the youngest child, I can't help it. Tattling was a way of life.

by Anonymousreply 505/03/2013

R5=Cindy Brady

by Anonymousreply 605/03/2013

The tattler in my family was the middle child. We all hate her to this day because she grew up to be a nasty, conniving adult.

by Anonymousreply 705/03/2013

I'd make an effort to turn him in, but if I were put on hold for half an hour, I might reconsider.

by Anonymousreply 805/03/2013

It depends. How big is his dick? If he has sizemeat, no I would not turn him in. He's sexy.

by Anonymousreply 905/03/2013

He is incredibly sexy.

by Anonymousreply 1005/03/2013

Valar dohaeris.

by Anonymousreply 1105/03/2013

Before turning him in, it would be fitting to give him a real Islamic-style send-off. Cut off the fingers on both hands, cut off his dick, and then drag him behind a pick-up on the way to the police station. Of course, you would want to videotape it for viewing by his jihad-loving mother.

by Anonymousreply 1205/03/2013

I don't know. I keep thinking about my own best friend. What would I do? Don't have the heart to. Would I be complicit in the crime by going to his apartment and getting rid of evidence? No. I'm not going to jail for anyone. However, I'll just let the police draw their own conclusions.

by Anonymousreply 1305/03/2013

I'm not loyal to murderers so I would have turned him in.

by Anonymousreply 1405/03/2013

I'm reporting r13.

by Anonymousreply 1505/04/2013

Jahar??

by Anonymousreply 1605/04/2013

I agree, r15. R13 needs to be reported by the webmaster and referred to Homeland Security for questioning. I know for a fact that under the Patriot Act that can be considered an "offer" to sponsor terrorism (via aiding an abetting) and is against federal law. I, personally don't want to be added to some stupid terror watch list just because I interacted with him on some online forum. Does the webmaster read all the threads or is there some way to report R13?

by Anonymousreply 1705/04/2013

R13?

by Anonymousreply 1805/04/2013

I don't know if I would have turned him in before someone who wasn't as close (if her were my friend).

But you can be sure as FUCK I would not have disposed of any evidence!!! And lying to the Feds? Sweet baby Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 1905/04/2013

r17 are you really that stupid or have reading comprehension problems? I don't even know Jafar. If I was applying the scenario to my own best friend whom I love dearly, I'm not sure I can turn him in.

Yeah. Report me to the FBI and the webbie and you'll be exposing yourself for being an uneducated twat who isn't able to comprehend simple sentences.

by Anonymousreply 2005/04/2013

Thanks, R20. I thought maybe I was missing something in your post.

by Anonymousreply 2105/04/2013

The problem with DL now is that we have inbred hillbillies like r17 who can't seem to read a simple sentence and extract its real meaning without becoming a hysterical Mary.

by Anonymousreply 2205/04/2013

I've thought about it. What if it was someone I knew as well as the three latest boys knew him? Tried to imagine how shocking it might have been but, then yes, I would turn him in.

by Anonymousreply 2305/04/2013

R22, my first thought was meth. Maybe both hillbilly and meth.

by Anonymousreply 2405/04/2013

I hope they don't give him a harsh sentence, he didn't really mean to do anything, it was all his older brothers doing. But since he is dead they are probably going to take it out on Jahar.

by Anonymousreply 2505/04/2013

[quote]he didn't really mean to do anything

I'm sure you're right. Even though he deliberately placed the bomb that killed and maimed those children, he probably meant it as an early April Fools Day joke.

by Anonymousreply 2605/04/2013

Not to mention the victims of the next bombing would be on you.

by Anonymousreply 2705/04/2013

r17 = F&F

by Anonymousreply 2805/04/2013

I would have fucked him, then turned him in.

by Anonymousreply 2905/04/2013

Even though he was married, does he still get the 144 virgins?

by Anonymousreply 3005/04/2013

29: Me too! I would definitely have turned him in, he's a monster, but a cute one.

by Anonymousreply 3105/04/2013

Cute? Ugh. There are low standards on DL. Not cute. Of course I'd turn him in. Why not?

And r20 fwiw, he wouldn't love you back, he'd probably kill you like he killed his friend Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 3205/04/2013

He's not that cute. At that age, most normal weight guys are passably good looking. That's all he is, nothing out of the ordinary. And he has that ugly sallow complexion..ugh.

by Anonymousreply 3305/04/2013

I would make him my sex slave

by Anonymousreply 3405/04/2013

[quote]Of course I'd turn him in. Why not?

For purposes of this exercise you're supposed to imagine he is your best friend.

by Anonymousreply 3505/04/2013

That is a nice montage of pics r31, hot, hot!

by Anonymousreply 3605/04/2013

He has JFK, Jr. hair.

by Anonymousreply 3705/04/2013

Wrestling...

by Anonymousreply 3805/06/2013

R28. What a sad little life you must lead.

by Anonymousreply 3905/06/2013

Every Muslim website in the world is saying the Tsarnaevs were innocent dupes set up by the FBI. I was looking at a site yesterday dedicated to showing how the media is lying and that the Tsarnaevs are innocent. "The boys" were obviously waiting for someone who had called them and told them to meet him somewhere at the marathon and that "somewhere" is where their FBI contact dropped the bomb off.

So, I imagine his Muslim friends, if not in sympathy with jihad (considering their license plate Terrorista #1), would believe some half crock bullshit about the FBI setting Dzhokhar up.

by Anonymousreply 4005/06/2013

I'm turning R12 in for psychiatric evaluation.

by Anonymousreply 4105/06/2013

Of course the "set-up" theory makes SO much sense, especially since the kid has confessed and discussed in detail the entire plot.

by Anonymousreply 4205/06/2013

[quote]Would you have turned Jahar in?

I would have been like, "Dude. I know what you did. I'll keep quiet if you let me suck that cock and rim your ass"

Then I would have done him.

And then I would have turned him in.

by Anonymousreply 4305/06/2013

40. Yes. Not just muslims, it's unbelievable how many young people in America today believe in conspiracy theories. It's not just extreme right-wing basement dwellers or Bieber fangirls. "Fuck the government, fuck the media" type of rebel stuff. Obviously there are lots of reasons for conspiracy theories... But the government isn't exactly doing much to quash them, and the major news networks never dare to truly challenge politicians because then they'd lose money, instead they get cozy at the White House correspondence dinner. Bradley Manning, under the table ghost money to Afghan government, list goes on eternally... So I personally don't trust the government either, but there are limits. I don't believe in conspiracy theories. But at the same time it's not that hard to understand some reasons why they exist and thrive.

The #Terrorista license plate was apparently slang for "hard partiers" or something, but not sure if I buy that.

by Anonymousreply 4405/06/2013

When you're a Muslim from Kazakhstan, you know what you're saying when you put Terrorista on your license plate.

That entire part of the world -- former Soviet Central Asia -- believes 9/11 was done by the US government in order to put bases in Russia's back yard (which we did) and to gain access to oil (which we have done). To them, it makes no sense that Muslims did it. They absolutely believe the US and Israel are trying to take over the world.

by Anonymousreply 4505/06/2013

[quote]The #Terrorista license plate was apparently slang for "hard partiers" or something, but not sure if I buy that.

Clearly it's a reference to the Harlem Shake song/meme that was so big last year. But was it just a very unfortunate coincidence or a cruel inside joke?

by Anonymousreply 4605/06/2013

This is a re-tweet he had on his twitter that was deleted when his identity became known, by the chick, who didn't wanna be connected to him I guess. Once again the word terrorista is used, but this time it seems obvious that it is in context with partying, since Jahar and his friends partied in New York. Those friends of him are idiots one way or the other...

by Anonymousreply 4705/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.