Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I've been insanely slutty of late (for me)...

Hooked up with four different guys this week. It just sort of happened. All safe of course. Still, I have whore's guilt. How do you sexually charged guys do this all the time?

I naturally think I've gotten every single disease in the book. Even though I know I don't. I wasn't even raised Catholic!

by Anonymousreply 7005/23/2013

I have a hot dog if you've got the hallway....

by Anonymousreply 105/03/2013

Pictures or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 205/03/2013

bringing this to DL confirms the 'insanely' part

by Anonymousreply 305/03/2013

Is r4 a false concern troll or what?

by Anonymousreply 505/03/2013

Jesus H. Christ. The frau invaders are giving lectures about STDs, morality, and the meaning of true happiness now? What's next? Will they vote the gays off the board?

by Anonymousreply 605/03/2013

I don't think I would enjoy the company of R4.

Hope you had fun OP.

by Anonymousreply 705/03/2013

I did have fun! But it's a bit like drinking too much. It's fine every now and then, but it's time for me to pull back.

R4? Thanks for the concern, but you need to relax a bit.

by Anonymousreply 805/03/2013

I'll just say keep being careful. I have a tendency to bing myself because of where I choose to live. There aren't many options so when I travel it's very fun. Tiring but fun.

by Anonymousreply 905/03/2013

That's nothing! I've slept with four men over the course of eight years and gave another a hand job! According to DLers, that makes me the Whore of Babylon!

by Anonymousreply 1005/03/2013

Perhaps because you are young OP. When you get older you usually don't feel bad about being a slut now and then.

by Anonymousreply 1105/03/2013

The days of being a carefree whore are long gone. If you need sexual release, there's no point in taking advantage of the opportunities out there. However, condoms merely decrease the risk of exposure to certain STDs---they aren't guaranteed to work 100% of the time. Besides, people have contracted HIV during their first sexual experience with another person, and a good number of other people remain negative despite hundreds of encounters.

OP, your sudden desire for variety is grounds for considering therapy, but I wouldn't call you a slut. Just remember that your playing with fire. So don't come here crying if you get burned.

by Anonymousreply 1205/03/2013

I agree with R6. Some of these replies seem absurd, OP went through a bit of a slutty period for all of a week and he is getting hardcore lectures.

Yes, we all know that even with protection it isn't 100% safe. Life itself is dangerous, people should still go out and enjoy themselves.

Hope you had fun OP. I was down about my job and went through a bit of a slutty phase a few weeks ago. It happens, had some good times.

by Anonymousreply 1305/03/2013

Oh, I won't R12. I get the risks. Thus, why I care in the first place. And condoms are pretty well safe for HIV. The condom didn't break for any of my encounters. So, it's probably all good in that respect.

by Anonymousreply 1405/03/2013

[quote]Just remember that your playing with fire.

Oh, my.

by Anonymousreply 1505/03/2013

Next, r12 will dismiss her wrong word as just a finger slip--a typo. A typo is if she wrote "ypu're" or something. Her error is not a finger slip. It's a hole in her education to not know which word to use. The right word should be second nature to anyone who went to grammar school. These kind of errors should never be made beyond sixth grade. They make adults look somewhat illiterate. That's why the raised eyebrows in DataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 1605/03/2013

R12 would benefit from a good editor.

by Anonymousreply 1705/03/2013

[quote] your sudden desire for variety is grounds for considering therapy

R12 must be trying to be funny.

by Anonymousreply 1805/03/2013

Did you use a condom for oral?

“A driving factor behind the rise in gonorrhea infections, as well as the trend toward total antibiotic resistance, is our complacent attitude toward oral sex. Saliva contains enzymes that destroy gonorrhea, so kissing and cunnilingus don’t spread it. But fellatio, which brings the tip of the urethra near the pharynx, carries a high risk of infecting one partner or the other. According to Dr. Peter Rice, a gonorrhea expert at the University of Massachusetts Medical School in Worcester, fellatio ‘is the only predictable way to transmit gonococcal infection to the pharynx.’”

“The emerging drug-resistant strains of gonorrhea are most common among commercial sex workers and men who have sex with men, perhaps because these groups are more likely to be infected repeatedly."

by Anonymousreply 1905/03/2013

I'm envious.

I haven't had sex with anyone in any capacity for months and months (more than six)

by Anonymousreply 2005/03/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2105/03/2013

This is why I'm celibate. OP, how many guys were those guys with recently? When you do the math, you've had sex with about 20 people.

I just don't want anything. I've made it to my late forties and I want to live a healthy life. There is still a plague out there.

by Anonymousreply 2205/03/2013

I asked my doctor about the new 'drug-resistant gonorrhea' and he said that was all a media-hyped hoax. There is no drug-resistant gonorrhea. The new strain doesn't respond to the old drugs they used for it so they've switched to new drugs. And it cures it. So 'drug-resistant gonorrhea' is a misnomer, because it doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 2305/03/2013

r19 has a good, if depressing, point. Throat cancer is up dramatically over the last couple of decades because of HPV contracted from fellatio, as well. But I don't personally know how to convince a guy to wear a condom just for a blowjob. Despite the logic of it, there's something about it that still seems schoolmarmish and insulting.

But as for OP, good for you man. Four in a week is nothing compared to what a lot of guys on here claim, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2405/03/2013

OP, if you were Catholic you could just go to confession and arrange to have it all expunged from your record.

by Anonymousreply 2505/03/2013

Does anyone remember the olden days when the government told us all that LSD would destroy your chromosomes and all of your children would be born mutants (or some such thing). I saw it an old episode of Dragnet recently.

by Anonymousreply 2605/03/2013

You, my dear, are a whore!

by Anonymousreply 2705/03/2013

Remember Diane Linkletter, OP. It could happen to you.

by Anonymousreply 2805/03/2013

Even if you played "safer," OP, don't forget that meningitis is feverishly (no pun intended) working its way through the gay community. If you weren't vaccinated, it's entirely possible that one of these little tramps transmitted that to you. Hooking up with strangers, especially with the meningitis scare, is asking for trouble.

by Anonymousreply 2905/03/2013

Four guys in seven days? That's a whore.

by Anonymousreply 3005/03/2013

R23, tell your doctor to read the article "Sex and the Superbug" in the October 1, 2012 issue of the New Yorker:

"Now, public-health experts view (a 2009 case in Kyoto) as something far more alarming: the emergence of a strain of gonorrhea that is resistant to the last drug available against it, and the harbinger of a sexually transmitted global epidemic. Some public-health officials predict that in five to eight years the superbug will be widespread."

The article goes on to state that the "primary hope for stemming the expected epidemic of resistant gonorrhea lies in persuading people to alter their behavior" – but fat chance of that, with physicians like yours telling patients that there will always be a magic pill to take care of them.

by Anonymousreply 3105/03/2013

R31 The New Yorker is not considered a peer reviewed journal.

by Anonymousreply 3205/03/2013

The meningitis scare is worrisome.

by Anonymousreply 3305/03/2013

Agreed, r33. I think the OP should start a pre-emptive round of antibiotics, or perhaps it's too late.

by Anonymousreply 3405/03/2013

Is OP stil alive or is he in an institution for the helplessly aid ridden yet?

by Anonymousreply 3505/03/2013

Enjoy the anal warts and ass cancer.

by Anonymousreply 3605/03/2013

[quote] Jesus H. Christ. The frau invaders are giving lectures about STDs, morality, and the meaning of true happiness now? What's next? Will they vote the gays off the board?

Oh, so only 'fraus' can talk about self-respect and self-care? Not everyone's as self-destructive and as nihilistic as you, dear.

by Anonymousreply 3705/03/2013

So nihilism is the opposite of celibacy? One learns something new on DL every day.

[quote]Oh, so only 'fraus' can talk about self-respect and self-care?

God, I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 3805/03/2013

Sex is gross.

by Anonymousreply 3905/03/2013

Lord. Four times having sex in a one week isn't THAT crazy. I hadn't had sex in months prior. It all just sort of happened. So if I said I had sex four times in six months (which is true), would that shock and awe everyone?

by Anonymousreply 4005/03/2013

poops are people too!

by Anonymousreply 4105/03/2013

OP/r40, you would've come off as less slutty if you had spread it out over six months. I mean, sure you'd still be a little slut in my book, but less so. Having four guys in the space of a week speaks volumes about your lack of self-control and inability to show any type of restraint. I bet you eat a cannister of Pringles at one time as well. You're a human being, not some cur who acts on every little whim. It's wonderful that you have all that sexual energy, but try to channel into more constructive activities, such as manning a suicide hotline or serving meals to the homeless.

by Anonymousreply 4205/03/2013

[quote]I bet you eat a cannister of Pringles at one time as well.

What's the slut prognosis if you eat a whole can of frosting in one sitting?

by Anonymousreply 4305/03/2013

[quote]So if I said I had sex four times in six months (which is true), would that shock and awe everyone?

But ya didn't, Blanche, ya didn't.

And now there's antibiotic rats in yer cellar.

by Anonymousreply 4405/03/2013

You guys are crazy! I have friends who have sex almost every single day. None have HIV or meningitis.

by Anonymousreply 4505/03/2013

This thread is further proof that the American culture is fear-based. Fear is what rules the American society. From the government terror alerts to daily commercials, everything is fear-based.

I am not saying OP should not care about his health. But honestly, who didn't have a slutty period in one's life? Give OP a break. Stop fear mongering. OP is old enough to be responsible for his own health.

OP, give us the juicy details. That's what DL is all about.

by Anonymousreply 4605/03/2013

How do you know your friends aren't poz, r45? Just because they don't announce it, doesn't mean they're not. As far as meningitis, maybe your friends got the vaccine. Hate to be a debbie downer, but having sex everyday almost guarantees that your acquire some sort of STD, some lethal, some not, even with condom use. I'd be very careful. I know a lot of you guys think that monogamy is some sort of unrealistic, heteronormative concept to be avoided at all costs, but it's almost a sure-fire way to stay disease free. And pledging yourself, body and soul, to another man increases the intensity of the sex. I'm not a frau, but a gay man, who lost a lot of friends to AIDS in the early days. My bf, actually now my husband, have been together for over 20 years and are monogamous and disease-free.

by Anonymousreply 4705/03/2013

Karma has a lovely dose of meningitis waiting for you around the next corner.

Can I have your stuff?

by Anonymousreply 4805/03/2013

There's been one case of meningitis in the city I live in. One. I know I asked for the vitriol, but you bitches are mean as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 4905/03/2013

If you can't take it, why the hell would you post anything about your sex life, you moron? You know what this place is like. Buy a fucking clue.

by Anonymousreply 5005/03/2013

You knowest what I think.

by Anonymousreply 5105/03/2013

I can take it, R50. (I think I proved that this week). But that doesn't mean I can't comment about it.

by Anonymousreply 5205/04/2013

We'll fuck you next!!!

by Anonymousreply 5305/04/2013

How did you meet all these gentlemen callers, OP?

by Anonymousreply 5405/04/2013

You're not commenting, you're whining. It's one thing to be a whore, but nobody likes a whiny whore.

by Anonymousreply 5505/04/2013

R54, I met one at a bar, total surprise. Was there for a friend's bday party and ended up connected with this one guy. Had a blast with him. We have plans to go on a date next week. One guy online. Not normally my thing, but I was bored and he hit me up. I just decided to go for it. It was okay. The third was on old FB that called me out of the blue. The fourth was a guy I saw at a stoplight. He was in the car next to me. We smiled. Pulled over to the side of the road and he told me to follow him to his house. The only time I've done anything like that and was certainly the most whorish of all the encounters.

R55, I don't think I've whined at all. I just don't think having safe sex equals dying of AIDS or getting meningitis. If that were the case, every gay guy would be dead. I do know people who do what I did this week EVERY week. And they're fine. It's just not right for me. I've been a DLer for a decade. I get that I asked for it. So, I'll bow out now and bid you all good night!

by Anonymousreply 5605/04/2013

Well, isn't the special you whore you.

by Anonymousreply 5705/04/2013

I'm seriously asking, R42. If Pringles can send someone 'round the bend to HIV+ status, what the fuck can a teen who eats an entire can of hydrogenated fat and starch mixed with flavoring do with the rest of her fucking life besides fuck like a rabbit and bring disrepute upon herself and her gay, unhinged, uptight, and severely svelte, marginal father? I mean besides a social disease for herself and a worse social disease for her father.

by Anonymousreply 5805/04/2013

Lucky you....I would love to be number five

by Anonymousreply 5905/04/2013

Are you a top or bottom? If youre a top your not a slut because of the great shortage of tops. Tops have to fuck all the time to fulfill their high demand. If youre a bottom and had four of the scarce tops in one week, then sorry gurl, youre a big slut.

by Anonymousreply 6005/04/2013

QUESTION!! What are the symptoms of HPV in the throat? Do you see anything or feel anything?

by Anonymousreply 6105/04/2013

Update. I got tested.

You bitches scared me. I got all my STD results back and guess what? I'm totally clean! Syphilis, HIV, the Clap, Chlamydia, HPV, all negative. I guess we all can have a slutty week every now and then (safely) and live to tell about it.

by Anonymousreply 6205/22/2013

You're still a smell, old whore.

by Anonymousreply 6305/22/2013

For HIV, you're not out of the woods quite yet, but congratulations on not catching a treatable STD.

by Anonymousreply 6405/22/2013

Wrong, R64. For HIV I paid the bill and did the rapid test. Negative! I was a whore and I lived to tell the story! Sorry to ruin your day!

by Anonymousreply 6505/22/2013

I'm glad you tested healthy. Your boasting suggests you don't grasp that safer sex prevents transmission of every sexually transmitted infection. You did get away with. Glad you were lucky. Not so sure you've learned anything.

by Anonymousreply 6605/22/2013

OP, did you do the Rapid Antibody test? guessing so since all rapid test are antibody tests. If so it can HIV can take from 2 to 8 weeks to be detected by those.

So no. You're NOT out of the woods yes for HIV.

If you did the RNA test, it can detect presence of the virus itself within 9-11 days.

by Anonymousreply 6705/22/2013

R66, I was safe. I made that very clear. I just had more partners in a week than I usually have in a year. The DL made me think I'd caught the plague. I'm not boasting. I'm relieved.

by Anonymousreply 6805/22/2013

by Anonymousreply 6905/23/2013

post your pic, OP

by Anonymousreply 7005/23/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!