Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Antoine Dodson ("Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wife") Rejects Homosexuality, Becomes Born-Again

From his Facebook:

[quote]I have to renounce myself, I'm no longer into homosexuality I want a wife and family, I want to multiply and raise and love my family that I create. I could care less about the fame and fortune, I've giving all that up to know the true history of the bible. For I am the True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah. And as True Israel I know that there are certain things we just can't do. And I totally understand that now. I don't need a Mercedes Benz, I don't need a big house in Beverly Hills all I need is the Most High and my family (Israel). I have been awaken by the great and so should you. Let's be delivered from the wickedness of the world and live the way we should. The Most High bless all and have a beautiful evening. Israel wake up and take full power of who you are. I'm ready are you?

[quote]I'm Antoine wait, I am KEVIN ANTOINE DODSON, and I just want what's best for all and this is the way for me, hate me if you must, bash me if you must, I won't break, do what you will, for this is my calling.

[quote]In the beautiful words of Shemiyah, I am so in love with the truth, I will expose a lie even if I have to expose you. Family friends celebrities whoever. If anything you say or do and can't back it up with scripture, you are a liar and the truth is not in you. Rise of the true chosen.

by Anonymousreply 7006/02/2014

Hadn't listened to his YouTube song in a couple years. Still catchy.

by Anonymousreply 105/03/2013

Yep, pray the gay away because that always works out so well.

Didn't the late, lamented Whitney do a big child of Israel thing when she was all cracked out?

by Anonymousreply 205/03/2013

poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 305/03/2013

Lord have mercy.

by Anonymousreply 405/03/2013

R1, you're only response is to compliment his song?

by Anonymousreply 605/03/2013

I ain't got time fo' dat.

by Anonymousreply 705/03/2013

Run and tell that (on the Mountain)

by Anonymousreply 805/03/2013

*your

by Anonymousreply 905/03/2013

R7, sweet Brown, NObody got time fo' dat!

by Anonymousreply 1005/03/2013

He's gross. Let him defect.

by Anonymousreply 1105/03/2013

It's so sad when gay people go to the dark side.

by Anonymousreply 1205/03/2013

I have no idea who this guy is, and glad of it.

by Anonymousreply 1305/03/2013

Somebody send in Big Freedia, she'll set that girl right.

by Anonymousreply 1405/03/2013

[quote]Didn't the late, lamented Whitney do a big child of Israel thing when she was all cracked out?

This is my land! MY LAND!

Bobbeeeeeeeee!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1505/03/2013

I have no idea who he is either. He was a thing?

by Anonymousreply 1605/03/2013

YouTube celeb. Seemed sweet. Became a black gay media minstrel for a few weeks.

And the never found the bed intruder.

by Anonymousreply 1705/03/2013

I just can't...

by Anonymousreply 1805/03/2013

You're a sad and pathetic man. You're a homosexual and you don't want to be, but there's nothing you can do to change it. Not all the prayers to your god, not all the analysis you can buy in all the years you've go left to live. You may one day be able to know a heterosexual life if you want it desperately enough. If you pursue it with the fervor with which you annihilate. But you'll always be homosexual as well. Always Antoine. Always. Until the day you die.

by Anonymousreply 1905/03/2013

Should we start a pool for when this queen backslides onto some guy's cock?

My guess: August 23, 2013.

by Anonymousreply 2005/03/2013

In other words, he met a girl with a job.

by Anonymousreply 2105/03/2013

Antoine says, " I am the True Chosen Hebrew Israelite descendant of Judah. And as True Israel...."

I hate to break the news to you,Antoine, but you are NOT Hebrew or an Israelite. You're from Huntsville Alabama and your ancestors came from Sub-Saharan Africa. Believe in any religion you wish, Antoine, but you aren't Hebrew and Israel isn't your land.

by Anonymousreply 2205/03/2013

He's an unattractive thing, is't he?

by Anonymousreply 2305/03/2013

He was an idiot then, and he's an idiot now.

It's a shame someone that monumentally stupid gets so much exposure to the world at large.

by Anonymousreply 2405/03/2013

I'm surprised Christianity went after him: He's already spent all his money.

by Anonymousreply 2505/03/2013

Thank you r19 and Mart Crowley.

Truer words were never spoken.

by Anonymousreply 2605/03/2013

WTF? what woman would want to be with him? that's what I don't understand. it's like these born-again queens think they can go get themselves a babymaking wife like it's as simple as getting a dog at the animal shelter.

maybe he'll find some poor bitch who's been sexually abused by her bible-thumping male relatives, so she's equally brainwashed about religion, but doesn't want a penis anywhere near her except for procreation? that's the only way I could see it happening.

Evangelicals are so fucked up. they're like 21st century Flagellants.

by Anonymousreply 2705/03/2013

What woman would be dumb enough to have unsafe sex with this disease ridden self-loather?

by Anonymousreply 2805/03/2013

Girl please.

by Anonymousreply 2905/03/2013

He should do this more often...

by Anonymousreply 3005/03/2013

I realize that he can be dismissed easily because he's so over-the-top ridiculous, but it still sends an awful message to anti-gay people and as well gay people who think maybe they can be changed.

I know (and DL knows) that sexual orientation isn't a choice, but when we say that we're talking about sexuality in broad terms - not just who you sleep with but who you are attracted to, etc.

Clearly you can choose if you actually have sex with a guy, and this sort of announcement makes me think that more anti-gay people will simply think that gays should be making that choice (many already do). They could care less about natural urges and attraction. He's saying "he's not into homosexuality" so casually He's not saying he's "cured" and he's not denying his "past".

Yeah, he's a minor personality overall and he;ll probably do a 180 in due course, but I still found this announcement disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 3105/03/2013

Isn't his wife in for a fun time!!! Married to a closeted fag who sucks dick and then pretends he's straight. Yeah, she'll have fun, probably mostly of the lez variety.

by Anonymousreply 3205/03/2013

I want to grow wings and fly! I reject my grounded lifestyle. I am a birdy, and I want to amaze everyone with my flying powers!

by Anonymousreply 3305/04/2013

Adam Lambert said it was fun to fuck a chick, too.

by Anonymousreply 3405/04/2013

It's AIN'T nobody got for dat!

by Anonymousreply 3505/04/2013

Homosexuality is seen by many blacks as "acting white." Becoming a black Israelite and claiming heterosexuality can be a signal to black people that he's 100% black.

He may being doing this as a survival mechanism. He lived in a low-income area, he might still. People in those areas have lots of time on their hands and many are miserable. So picking on gay people who have little social support happens regularly. The reality is that he may think he's changed and want people to believe that but their will be people who will harrass him because they think he's gay. Many ex-gays end up realizing they haven't convinced anyone they really are heterosexual because they still get called gay. That's where the flaws of heterosexual thought becomes clear. On one hand heterosexuals want people to be heterosexual only and at the same time outcast those who are not heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 3605/04/2013

This was a joke right?

by Anonymousreply 3705/04/2013

Thank you,r36. As a person of color,coming out really didn't help my life any,either

by Anonymousreply 3805/04/2013

[quote]Homosexuality is seen by many blacks as "acting white."

Huh??? Being gay means you "act white"? I've heard it all now.

by Anonymousreply 3905/04/2013

[quote]As a person of color,coming out really didn't help my life any,either

tell us more

by Anonymousreply 4005/04/2013

If you think he's a person of color, I've got a bridge to sell you.

by Anonymousreply 4105/04/2013

Maybe he didn't realize how gay he sounded until that clip went viral.

by Anonymousreply 4205/04/2013

He moved out of the projects with his family with the money the video made. Yes, it made him and the creators of it money.

by Anonymousreply 4305/04/2013

it just occurred to me that he may have been some married man's histress and got dumped, so all this histrionic rejection of homosexuality might be his idiot way of coping with that?

or maybe I'm just trying to find a logical explanation for fundamentalist religious bullshit, which has no logic and therefore no rhyme or reason to it.

by Anonymousreply 4505/04/2013

He's not born again, he's a Black Israelite. They make Muslims and the westboro church look sane.

by Anonymousreply 4605/04/2013

[quote]lol the pro gay crowd is pissed because he has killed their main argument that you are born gay.fact is there are many people who used to be into the homosexual lifestyle but are now straight.you never hear their stories though because they go against the agenda and lies the main stream media preaches

^This is one of the many posts on TMZ that are getting several thumbs up. Scary, huh?

You can thank people like this asshole Antoine for giving straight people fuel for their "gay is a choice" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 4705/04/2013

There will be closeted lesbians lining up to marry him.

by Anonymousreply 4805/04/2013

Are the Black Hebrew Israelites those black guys who hang out in NYC with the retro-y costumes, including huge Stars of David, spouting hate on streetcorners?

by Anonymousreply 4905/04/2013

Yes, R49. They are.

by Anonymousreply 5005/04/2013

Hide yo wives!!!

by Anonymousreply 5105/04/2013

[quote]Are the Black Hebrew Israelites those black guys who hang out in NYC with the retro-y costumes, including huge Stars of David, spouting hate on streetcorners?

Well he sure has the voice-box for the job

by Anonymousreply 5205/04/2013

I'm still dealing with the fact that he made enough to get out of the hood. Really?

by Anonymousreply 5305/04/2013

They're welcome to him .....

by Anonymousreply 5405/04/2013

This sad self-hating queen just had a baby. How long do you think he will stay "straight" for?

by Anonymousreply 5506/01/2014

How gay was he? Maybe a lot of it was an act. He said "I want a wife and family" and presto he had a kid without any problem.

Usually gay guys are closeted and trying to live a straight life, have kids, and then come out as gay.

But, he seems to have done it in reverse. I guess it happens.

by Anonymousreply 5606/01/2014

I guess he's not a cissy. He certainly wasn't comfortable being gay. But does this make him a tranny?

by Anonymousreply 5706/01/2014

When his ass is twitching again, he'll be back.

Silly goose.

by Anonymousreply 5806/01/2014

That sure is one Caucasian-y lookin' baby.

by Anonymousreply 5906/01/2014

See this, you silly gays? All of you can be as happy and sexually fulfilled as Antoine. All it takes is making the first step to normalcy!

by Anonymousreply 6006/01/2014

Counting the seconds till the cock-cravings begin.

by Anonymousreply 6206/01/2014

Yes, that is an oddly light-skinned baby, lighter than either parent.

by Anonymousreply 6306/02/2014

There's been no mention in this thread about his contrarian support for Chick-Fil-A, although I don't remember when that story broke last year. He was even invited on Fox News to talk about it. So he's always been self-loathing. I realize it's harder to be out when you're poor and black, but I don't see how having a kid is going to help his situation. Ultimately he's just a weak individual.

by Anonymousreply 6406/02/2014

[quote]Yes, that is an oddly light-skinned baby, lighter than either parent.

Babies with brown skinned parents always are born with lighter skin than their parents. Their skin tone changes after a few months.

by Anonymousreply 6506/02/2014

Is there a better pic of the wife? She looks bigger than him in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 6706/02/2014

[quote]Babies with brown skinned parents always are born with lighter skin than their parents. Their skin tone changes after a few months.

Really? Weird!

Damn, I've got a couple of awesome n-word jokes about that right now and I can't post them!

by Anonymousreply 6806/02/2014

that was a while ago, he's gone back to being a sassy gay man.

by Anonymousreply 6906/02/2014

He sho' is ugly!!!! Ha HAAAAAAA!

by Anonymousreply 7006/02/2014
Need more help? Click Here.