Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Songs you *HATE*

"This Girl Is On Fire" ... In the gym, on the radio, in the elevator, at the club ... this song doesn't go away. I swear if I have to hear that tone-deaf poseur wailing that pointless song again I AM GOING TO OPEN A VEIN!

by Anonymousreply 13505/05/2013

If Taylor Swift sings it, I'm reaching for knife.

I'd rather have Old Dirty Bastard piped into my house 24/7 than listen to that fucked up bitch.

by Anonymousreply 205/03/2013

Anything by Billy Joel. His music is beyond dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 305/03/2013

Hotel California; blame it on incessant airplay.

by Anonymousreply 405/03/2013

When I hear those first notes of Bob Seger's "Old Time Rock and Roll" and can't reach for the radio dial fast enough.

But...I admit to liking Billy Joel even though he gets lots of hate.

by Anonymousreply 505/03/2013

"Abracadabra" by the Steve Miller Band is torture.

by Anonymousreply 605/03/2013

"Wild, Wild West" by the Escape Club (1988). Horrible

by Anonymousreply 705/03/2013

"Kyrie Eleison" by Mister Mister

"Coming Up" by Wings

"Think of Laura" by Christopher Cross

"My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion

Anything by Taylor Swift.

by Anonymousreply 805/03/2013

"Stairway to Heaven", which I know is supposed to be sacrilege, but I loathe it.

"Zombie" by the Cranberries.

by Anonymousreply 905/03/2013

"Don't You Want Me" by Human League

Doan choo wan me babee?

Doan choo wan me babee?

Doan choo wan me babee?

"You're Beautiful" by James Blunt

You're beautiful!

You're beautiful!

You're beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 1005/03/2013

"Bohemian Rhapsody"

Really, really loathe it.

by Anonymousreply 1105/03/2013

I also hate "Bohemian Rhapsody", but only the "fandango" thing in the middle. I get embarrassed for the members of Queen that they did that.

That commercial for the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas where the people quote lines from it... ugh.

by Anonymousreply 1205/03/2013

Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin

Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone - Bill Withers (I Know ad nauseam)

Umbrella - Rihanna (ella, ella, ella - sounds like she has Tourette's)

Anything Bieber or Swift.

by Anonymousreply 1305/03/2013

I hate most mainstream pop music these days, like Taylor Swift, Bieber, et al. It's not so much about being "annoying" or repetitive, it's just so fucking BLAND. I don't know if I'm listening to a feminine hygiene commercial jingle or a pop song.

Black Eyed Peas "Let's Get It Started" and "My Humps," for sure.

Agree with R10 on the James Blunt. Also bland as fuck.

There's crappy repetitive stuff from every era, but I can't bear a lot of crap 80s stuff like Phil Collins, John Mellencamp, etc.

I actually like Bohemian Rhapsody but it's definitely different than most other songs. The whole thing has a really interesting story and it's based on some historical events.

by Anonymousreply 1405/03/2013

I first became of This Girl is on Fire in that ad where the guy uses the right credit card and becomes confident etc. I thought the singer and the song were made up for the ad and thusly attributed the mediocrity to the ad world- then I find out this is a big new singer (and song). Wellll. Britney, JLo and Janet move over- you have competition.

by Anonymousreply 1505/03/2013

[quote]I don't know if I'm listening to a feminine hygiene commercial jingle or a pop song.

Totally agree. I dont like pop/mainstream music but at my last job they would play some local pop music radio station in the warehouse and I could here it in my office. So often I would hear a song and think to myself, "whoever wrote this is probably hoping it will be bought for some television ad in another year or two." Sure enough, one day I am watching television and one of these crappy songs is being used to sell a woman's disposable razor.

by Anonymousreply 1605/03/2013

Jesus is Just Alright by the Doobie Brothers is #1 on my playlist in hell.

by Anonymousreply 1705/03/2013

Hey There Delilah.

Gwen Stefani's Hollaback Girl is a close second. Now, let me hear you say this SHIT is BANANAS!

by Anonymousreply 1805/03/2013

Falco, "Rock Me Amadeus". Worst song of the '80's.

by Anonymousreply 1905/03/2013

"Another Day in Paradise" - Phil Collins

"I'll Be Missing You" - Diddy feat. Faith Evans

by Anonymousreply 2005/03/2013

Anything hard rock or heavy metal. It's all no-talent garbage. Led Zepplin was the worst.

Anything rap or hippity hop. It is all trash.

Anything country and/or western. Idiotic twangy garbage.

by Anonymousreply 2105/03/2013

Ahhhh.... I forgot "99 Red Balloons" or "99 Luftballons" if you prefer - Nena

by Anonymousreply 2305/03/2013

tell me what you hate what you really really I'll tell you what I hate what I really really hate

by Anonymousreply 2405/03/2013

I'm like a bird- nelly furtado

A moment like this- kelly clarkson

I'm with the poster that hates bob segers old time rocknroll can't change the dial fast enough

by Anonymousreply 2505/03/2013

Try living with You Light Up my Life.

by Anonymousreply 2605/03/2013

Most of them.

by Anonymousreply 2705/03/2013

I'M gonna soak up the sun

Gonna tell everyone to lighten up

Everyday is a winding road

I get a little bit closer

I've got no one to blame

Got my 45 on so I can rock on

I've been swimming in a sea of anarchy

I've been living on coffee and nicotine

by Anonymousreply 2805/03/2013

Life is a Rock (But the Radio Rolled Me). That was the worst song ever recorded.

by Anonymousreply 2905/03/2013

Single Ladies and most of Beyawn's stuff is annoying, unmelodic crap!

by Anonymousreply 3005/03/2013

[quote]Falco, "Rock Me Amadeus". Worst song of the '80's.

The single version that got airplay (and MTV-play) had the verses in German edited out and some weird random English lyrics sampled in, so it sounded ridiculous. It's not that horrible with the verses intact.

by Anonymousreply 3105/03/2013

We Built This City is an unspeakable pox on humanity

Any Bon Jovi - at least after the 80s

Almost all Red Hot Chili songs

The oeuvre of No Doubt/Stefani, Alanis, Aguilera, almost all power ballads especially diva ones like Mariah

So many things I used to reach for the remote to turn the station over. I agree with Single Ladies and that's from a B fan.

The current all time worst is Maroon 5's new stuff, in particular Payphone.

I kinda like Girl on Fire but I totally get why people would find it annoying, Nikki Minaj is on the regular version. Whoever hates that should check Gaga's "Edge of Glory", an old fashioned 80s style song where it took some of its hook from.

by Anonymousreply 3205/03/2013

[quote]We Built This City is an unspeakable pox on humanity

LOL youre so right. That song is so terrible I think just listening to it gives one cancer. The hilarious part is, they claim they built the city on rock and roll, but there is NOTHING rock and roll about the song! It's pure, banal, wuss music.

by Anonymousreply 3305/03/2013

Besides some listed above (Old Time Rock 'n Roll in particular), a more recent song I hate is Gwen Stefani's "Sweet Escape." The "WOO hoo, WOO hoo" shrieking by Akon in the background makes me want to commit violence.

by Anonymousreply 3405/03/2013

True - Spandau Ballet. Loathe it.

by Anonymousreply 3505/03/2013

[quote]I hate anything by Barbra, Cher, Bette or Liza.

Actually, I do hate pretty much everything by any of them, along with almost all the songs mentioned in this thread. For some reason, I don't really mind Hollaback Girl, and I don't agree with the guy who hates ALL hard rock, rap, and "hippity hop" (way to sound like you're 85, dude), but there is an excellent array of hideous songs in here.

by Anonymousreply 3605/03/2013

anything by Olivia Newton John. God, could that woman not sing.

by Anonymousreply 3705/03/2013

THOSE are the songs you hate? Bah! You know nothing of songs that inspire genuine horror and loathing.

by Anonymousreply 3805/03/2013

[quote]I hate anything by Barbra, Cher, Bette or Liza.

Aside from Cher, when does one even hear music from the other three? Its not like they are all over the radio.

by Anonymousreply 3905/03/2013

I just heard "Hollaback Girl" in my doctor's waiting room and thoroughly enjoyed it and noticed for the first time how much it sounds like Janet Jackson's "Rhythm Nation" album.

by Anonymousreply 4005/03/2013

Led Zep, Queen, Mariah Carey, Bon Jovi, Alicia Keys, Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera, I hate them all.

by Anonymousreply 4105/03/2013

Love Olivia, not true, she had a pleasant, versatile voice and changed her sound a few times to suit the marketplace.

by Anonymousreply 4205/03/2013

"Let's get physical. Let me hear your body talk."

by Anonymousreply 4305/03/2013

Everything and anything by the fucking Black Eyed Peas, especially that wretched turd of a song I Gotta Feeling.

by Anonymousreply 4405/03/2013

could we have a moritorium on the brown word please?

by Anonymousreply 4505/03/2013

All of what has been passing for R&B music since around 1991-92

White boy rock music, the kind that straight, white people seem to love. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 4605/03/2013

"White boy rock music" could be anything.

by Anonymousreply 4705/03/2013

Whitney screeching and screaming:

I wanna dance wit someboda!

by Anonymousreply 4805/03/2013

Anyone who hates Led Zeppelin and Queen has no heart and no soul. You will NEVER be invited to a party at my house. Peace!

by Anonymousreply 4905/03/2013

R46 I agree. Anything by white people. Their music is so bland. No offense but it does nothing for me at all. Very bland.

by Anonymousreply 5005/03/2013

R46 and R50 Just imagine what would happen on DL if someone proclaimed to have "black music." The place would short-circuit. I think it is really shallow of you to condemn all music made by whites. Surely there must be something out there that does not put you to sleep. Jeez!

by Anonymousreply 5105/03/2013

I meant to say Just imagine what would happen on DL if someone proclaimed to HATE "black music."

by Anonymousreply 5205/03/2013

She's just a girl, and she's on fire Hotter than a fantasy, lonely like a highway She's living in a world, and it's on fire Feeling the catastrophe, but she knows she can fly away

Oh, she got both feet on the ground And she's burning it down Oh, she got her head in the clouds And she's not backing down

This girl is on fire This girl is on fire She's walking on fire This girl is on fire

Looks like a girl, but she's a flame So bright, she can burn your eyes Better look the other way You can try but you'll never forget her name She's on top of the world Hottest of the hottest girls say

Oh, we got our feet on the ground And we're burning it down Oh, got our head in the clouds And we're not coming down

This girl is on fire This girl is on fire She's walking on fire This girl is on fire

Everybody stands, as she goes by Cause they can see the flame that's in her eyes Watch her when she's lighting up the night Nobody knows that she's a lonely girl And it's a lonely world But she gon' let it burn, baby, burn, baby

Oh, oh, oh...

She's just a girl, and she's on fire

by Anonymousreply 5305/03/2013

I like "We Built This City" and a couple of others that folks here hate. Oh well ... some of the ones I hope never, ever to experience again:

"One Tin Solder"

"Billy, Don't Be a Hero"

"Cat's in the Cradle"

"Sunshine (on my shoulders)"

"Centerfold" (J. Geils)

"Puff the Magic Dragon"

"Jack and Diane" (is that the title?)

by Anonymousreply 5405/03/2013

[quote][R46] and [R50] Just imagine what would happen on DL if someone proclaimed to have "black music."

I didn't say I hated all "white music". I specifically referred to a certain kind of music that straight white people, particularly men, seem to love. Anything by Dave Matthews, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 5505/03/2013

"Right here waiting"

by Anonymousreply 5605/03/2013

Anytime I hear that fucktard Katy Perry screeching "Firework" I want to eat a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 5705/03/2013

Can you pay my bills. Can you pay my telephone bills. Can you pay my automo-bills. I don't think you do. So you and me. Are through.

by Anonymousreply 5805/03/2013

That Kelly Clarkson song about her life sucking without you sounds like the opening theme to a late 80s/early 90s Miller-Boyett sitcom sans the word "suck."

by Anonymousreply 5905/03/2013

Count me in with the no love lost for Billy Joel people.

by Anonymousreply 6005/03/2013

Billy Joel always annoyed me, but I think what really did it in was "We Didn't Start the Fire" was such an obvious rip-off of "It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)"

by Anonymousreply 6105/03/2013

R35-``Ah ah ah aaahhh...``

by Anonymousreply 6205/03/2013

Red Red Wine - UB40

She Drives Me Crazy - Fine Young Cannibals

Money For Nothing and Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits

When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge

Whiter Shade of Pale - Procol Harum

by Anonymousreply 6305/03/2013

Soul Sister. I can't remember who sings it but I want to rip out his tongue with rusty tweezers. Call Me, Maybe by that Carly whats her name. I call you a no talent cunt. All The Single Ladies. Yeah, I put my hand up, to my MOUTH, cause I thought I was gonna vomit! Anything by Jay Joe Camel Zzzz. Kuntye West. Nikki Menagerie.

by Anonymousreply 6405/03/2013

Another... "Lovin'You" by Minnie Riperton. Like nails on a chalkboard.

by Anonymousreply 6505/03/2013

You Don't Bring Me Flowers - Barbra & Neil

Evergreen - Babs

The Way We Were - Babs

Woman In Love - Babs

Muskrat Love - Captain & Tennille

Believe - Cher

It's In His Kiss - Cher

Wind Beneath My Fucking Wings - Bette

New York, New York - Liza

Upside Down & I'm Coming Out - Diana

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi L

It's Raining Men - Weather Cunts

My Humps - Blackeyed Peas

Hold On - Wilson Phillips

Barbie Girl - Aqua

99 Problems - Jay Z

by Anonymousreply 6605/03/2013

SONG I HATE THE MOST

You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simon. HATE IT WITH A PURPLE PASSION!

I never liked Billy Joel but I could tolerate his work prior to 1980. I liked a few songs on each album up to and including Glass Houses. After 1980 everything he did sucked.

BILLY JOEL SONGS I HATE:

1 - We Didn't Start The Fire (2nd worst song ever)

2 - Uptown Girl

3 - River Of Dreams

4 - Tell Her About It

by Anonymousreply 6705/03/2013

Oh, fuck, R67! Why did you have to mention Paul Simon's "You Can Call Me Al"? I fucking hate that song. It's one of the few things in this world that I can use the word "hate" about.

"You Can Call Me Al" is the stinkiest turd in Paul Simon's toilet bowl (and he's made some stinkers). That song makes me physically wretch. I've hated it since the first time I saw the horrible video on MTV circa 1986.

Another vote for "You Can Call Me Al" -- Barf!

by Anonymousreply 6805/03/2013

With the exception of Evergreen we could be soul sisters, r66.

by Anonymousreply 6905/03/2013

Turn in your gay card, r66.

by Anonymousreply 7005/03/2013

This girl is on fire This girl is on fire She's walking on fire This girl is on fire This girl is on fire This girl is on fire She's walking on fire This girl is on fire This girl is on fire This girl is on fire She's walking on fire This girl is on fire This girl is on fire This girl is on fire She's walking on fire This girl is on fire...

by Anonymousreply 7105/03/2013

All the moves like Jagga, I got da moves like Jagga, I got da moves like Jagga, I got da moves like Jagga, I got da moves like Jagga...

by Anonymousreply 7205/03/2013

An old '70s CUNTry song called "I Love" by Tom T. Hall --- My parents loved that song and played the 8-track in the car on our vacations. If I could burn every copy of that song I would. I hate CUNTry music to this day, mainly because of that shitty song.

by Anonymousreply 7305/03/2013

"Wannabe" by The Spice Girls.

WORST. SONG. EVER!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7405/03/2013

[quote]Just imagine what would happen on DL if someone proclaimed to hate "black music."

The racially obsessive (and racist) twat webmaster would have wet himself in a hissyfit and banned people. Of course if you say you hate music by white people, he will probably give you a free membership.

by Anonymousreply 7505/03/2013

R75 Sad but true. The double-standard really irritates me.

by Anonymousreply 7605/03/2013

Songs I Hate:

I Just Called To Say I Love You - Stevie Wonder

I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston

Lady You Bring Me Up - Commodores

Truly - Lionel Richie

Dancing On The Ceiling - Lionel Richie

The Way You Make Me Feel - Michael Jackson

(Push, Push) In The Bush - Musique

Loving You - Minnie Ripperton

Double Dutch Bus - Frankie Smith

Me So Horny - 2 Live Crew

We Want Some Pussy - 2 Live Crew

Car Wash - Rose Royce

Do You Know The Way To San Jose? - Dionne Warwick

Say A Little Prayer - Dionne Warwick

Pass The Dutchie - Musical Youth

Candy Girl - New Edition

by Anonymousreply 7705/03/2013

You want bland music (non-existent music is more like it) with a layer of ignorant illiterate yapping on top? Try rap. Funny how these posts are mostly missing that.

by Anonymousreply 7805/03/2013

I BE-OW NMAH SUE AN TIE, SUE AN TIE, SUE AN TIE

by Anonymousreply 7905/03/2013

Honey? What's that song by ... Taylor Dane, I think ... that drives you ape-shit because every single line is a worn, old, tired cliche? Once you pointed it out to me, I was just amazed at how nauseatingly vapid and trite it truly is.

by Anonymousreply 8005/03/2013

R53 & R54 = Poor oppressed white people.

(And as if any racists get banned anymore)

by Anonymousreply 8105/03/2013

Honey - Bobby Goldsboro

You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone

Cherry Pie - Warrant

Your Mama Don't Dance - Loggins & Messina

Your Mama Don't Dance - Poison

I Want Action - Poison

Lumberjack Song - Jackyl

Lump - Presidents of the U.S.A.

Wanna Be Startin' Something - Michael Jackson

You Can Call Me Al - Paul Simon

50 Ways To Leave Your Lover - Paul Simon

Ebony & Ivory - McCartney & Wonder

Wonderful Christmas Time - McCartney

by Anonymousreply 8205/03/2013

I see a lying piece of trash has arrived at r81.

by Anonymousreply 8305/03/2013

R3 should be ashamed

by Anonymousreply 8405/03/2013

Why are people listing songs that are not that bad? Does it give you some kind of thrill to hate something that's a little bit different from the usual shit on the radio?

by Anonymousreply 8505/03/2013

[quote]Wanna Be Startin' Something - Michael Jackson

Are you crazy? That song is a jam. Pure riding-down-the-highway-with-the-top-down music.

by Anonymousreply 8605/03/2013

Every song by Dionne Warwick. Yuck. Painful.

by Anonymousreply 8705/03/2013

My Brown Eyed Girl

by Anonymousreply 8805/03/2013

R15 is a clueless turd. How dare you include the legendary Janet with one woman who used to be in her employ and another who mimicks her.

by Anonymousreply 8905/03/2013

I hate P!nk's "Raise Your Glass" with the fire of a thousand suns.

by Anonymousreply 9005/03/2013

Didn't We Almost Have It All by Whitney

by Anonymousreply 9105/03/2013

For shame, R91! Whitney sang the fuck out of that track!

by Anonymousreply 9205/03/2013

Yeah, fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 9305/03/2013

bland music I hate

smell like teen spirit - nirvana

sweet child - guns and roses

stairway to heaven - led zeppelin

bohemian rhapsody - queen

everything recorded by the beatles

by Anonymousreply 9405/03/2013

Johnny Cash's cover of Hurt.

by Anonymousreply 9605/03/2013

Sailing - Christopher Cross

Missing You - John Waite

Anything by Smokey Robinson or Marvin Gaye or Luther Vandross. How they fuck did that boring shit every get on the radio?

Anything by Lionel Richie

by Anonymousreply 9705/03/2013

r94, it's embarrassing to resent your betters.

by Anonymousreply 9805/03/2013

Lionel Richie's "Say You, Say Me." ("I had a dream; I had an awesome dream. People in the park, playing games in the dark.") He won a fucking OSCAR for this piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 9905/03/2013

Then you better stop now, R76.

(Not that there's any R94 in the thread).

by Anonymousreply 10005/03/2013

Shit I Don't Know the Name of - Celine Dion

by Anonymousreply 10105/03/2013

r95, please look for your meds.

by Anonymousreply 10205/03/2013

Looks like Webmaster is taking care of business.

Good on ya, sir.

by Anonymousreply 10305/03/2013

[quote]Anything by Smokey Robinson or Marvin Gaye or Luther Vandross. How they fuck did that boring shit every get on the radio?

Your taste for good music is obviously burried beneath the shit in a public toilet.

by Anonymousreply 10405/03/2013

R99, the brief tempo change in the middle of "Say You, Say Me" ALONE makes it epic.

by Anonymousreply 10505/03/2013

r103 wipe that brown stuff off your lips.

by Anonymousreply 10605/03/2013

Holy shit R61, I thought I was the only one that thought that. I can totally see that fat, bug eyed drunk after hearing REM and saying to himself, "my audience it getting too old, I need to attract some of the college kids. This should do the trick." And come to think of it, Piano Man sounds a little too much like Mr. Bojangles. When Billy Joel isnt ripping off others, he is crapping out some of the most putrid sounds made my humans. Tell Her About It, Uptown Girl... its all one long smelly turd. I mean the guy wrote a song called "Its Still Rock and Roll to Me" and there is NOTHING about the song that remotely sounds like rock and roll.

by Anonymousreply 10705/03/2013

You mad, R84?

Too bad, so sad.

by Anonymousreply 10805/03/2013

The Cranberries' "Zombie" is headache-inducing. (IN YOUR HEEEEAAAAAD! IN YOUR HEEEEEAAAAD! ZAH-UMMM-BIE! ZAH-UMM-BIE! ZAH-UMM-BIE!)

by Anonymousreply 10905/03/2013

This song by Billy Joel negates anything crappy he may have put out. Hands down one of my faves from him...

by Anonymousreply 11005/03/2013

Anything Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Bieber, Timberlake, Maroon 5. Anything nowadays that called itself rap, r&b or hip hop.

by Anonymousreply 11105/03/2013

PLEASE, delete this thread! Anyone who hates The Beatles is totally messed up.

by Anonymousreply 11205/03/2013

Not hardly, R108. More like utterly in awe at your sheer bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 11305/03/2013

The numbering is messed up on my computer.

R108 is directed at R106.

Sorry, R84.

by Anonymousreply 11405/03/2013

[R80] Here are the lyric's to Taylor Dane's epically cliched song:

I'll always love you for the rest of my days. You have won my heart and my soul with your sweet, sexy ways. You gave me hope when I needed someone near. You bring me happiness every day of every year.

I'll always love you for all that you are. You have made my life complete, you're my lucky star. You are the one that I've been searching for. You are my everything, tell me who could ask for more.

And I'll always love you, Honey, this will never end. I need you by my side, baby, you're my lover, my friend. My friend.

[Instrumental 1st part of verse] You gave my world a thrill I've never known. And filled my eager heart with a love to call my own.

And I'll always love you, you must know how much I do. You can count on me forever and I will take good care of you.

I'll always love you, I'm so happy that you're mine. I'll always love you, yes, till the end of time.

by Anonymousreply 11505/04/2013

Why is Billy Joel getting all the stick when it should go to the disgusting Elton.

Even his so called "classic" stuff isn't all that. Rocket Man is just a third rate Space Oddity. Then you have those hideous Bernie Taupin lyrics, "if I was a sculptor but then again, no". Die.

The despicable "Nikita" would be on Patrick Bateman's iPod. Speaking of which, all the overblown 80s classics he likes such as "Walking on Sunshine" are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 11605/04/2013

DMB is half black, R55, and it's not just straight white men that listen to them.

by Anonymousreply 11705/04/2013

Maroon 5!!!

Any modern female pop singers other than Adele and Taylor.

Both Justin's and Bruno Mars.

by Anonymousreply 11805/04/2013

R115 it's true it's the most cliched song ever, but sometimes you need a bit of bland MOR. Taylor really sold it, it would be nothing without her. White girl could sang. Her clone Anastacia is the one I hate.

by Anonymousreply 11905/04/2013

Songs I hate by artists I love:

I Feel Good - James Brown

Got To Give It Up - Marvin Gaye

You Are the Sunshine Of My Life - Stevie Wonder

D'Yer Maker - Led Zeppelin

Tell Me Something Good - Rufus & Chaka Khan

P.Y.T. - Michael Jackson

My Way - Frank Sinatra

Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Women

Beatles - Yesterday

Dionne Warwicke - I Know I'll Never Love This Way Again

Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody

Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days

U2 - Numb

by Anonymousreply 12005/04/2013

Anything by that turd in a caftan, Janet Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 12105/04/2013

I wonder if OP would like this

by Anonymousreply 12205/04/2013

Gangnam Style! Somebody explain to be why idiots support this anti-American no-talent?

by Anonymousreply 12305/04/2013

Lust for Life - Iggy Pop

And

Hotel California - The Eagles

by Anonymousreply 12405/04/2013

lol @ Weather Cunts R66. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is fucking awful, almost any of those songs from the class of 1984 is unlistenable these days due to being overplayed to death. At least Cyn had Time After Time.

Tina Turner - What's Love Got to Do with It & Simply the Best

I hate Duran Duran but Is There Something I Should Know and The Reflex were particularly distressing.

Mariah - One Sweet Day + anything by Boyzzz II Men

Whitney - Inhale (Scoob Scoob Scooby Doo)

Kylie - Can't Get You Out of My Head

Santana - Smooth & Maria Maria

Heart - All I Wanna Do - worst narrative in a song ever

Early 80s soft rock/power ballad crap. Styx - Babe, Can't Fight This Feeling, The Final Countdown, Hard to Say I'm Sorry

Post grunge garbage - Nickelback, Shitbox 20, Creed - With Arms Wide Open, Hoobastank - The Reason, Hootie and the Blowjobs

Horrible 70s bubblegum/glam/Eurovision type crap - Knock Three Times, some early ABBA like I Do, I Do, I Do, Slade, Gary Glitter, Bay City Rollers, Osmonds

Anything by Rod Stewart (except Young Turks), anything by AC/DC, anything by Smashing Pumpkins and Placebo

by Anonymousreply 12505/04/2013

hey Delilah

by Anonymousreply 12605/04/2013

John Mayer, You're Body is a Wonderland. Blech. Can't turn it off soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 12705/04/2013

Your

by Anonymousreply 12805/04/2013

by Anonymousreply 12905/04/2013

"Had a Bad Day" by Daniel Powter.

Thread Closed!

by Anonymousreply 13005/04/2013

A car pulled up alongside me at a light yesterday with the windows down and some type of generic "Southern Rock" song booming at Volume 10. It felt like the longest 60 seconds of my life.

It was like some unending loop of a bad knockoff of "Freebird" with the same 4 chords going on for 5 minutes. (I was stuck next to that car for the next few lights.) Shoot me now.

But it's good that we all aren't the same and have different tastes. It would be a boring world if we all had the same preferences.

by Anonymousreply 13105/04/2013

OP here ... [120] I heart you ... THAT was hilarious!!

by Anonymousreply 13205/05/2013

Sorry, lol, I meant [122]

by Anonymousreply 13305/05/2013

I hate John Mayer and the Dave Matthews band and jack Johnson

by Anonymousreply 13405/05/2013

"Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime," by Dean Martin.

by Anonymousreply 13505/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.