Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I have come to a painful conclusion,I am not attractive.

So I'm 26 and for the last few months I have found it impossible, to hook up with anyone attractive and this is a new thing for me.

I use to be able to get hot guys and get a lot of attention but that's kind of come to an end.I am the same weight and I just find it weird to now be in a situation

So I went to a place tonight,and it was the first time in about year,usually in the past I have had some luck,but tonight nothing a .it was like I was invisible. So Should I keep on trying ,even thought it is making me kind of depressed,or should I just accept it and enjoy sex with ugly guys

by Anonymousreply 4905/04/2013

If all you want is a good-looking fuck, then just pay for it

by Anonymousreply 105/02/2013

Maybe it's just your rancid breath.

by Anonymousreply 205/02/2013

[quote] I just accept it and enjoy sex with ugly guys[/quote]

You are like most gay guys who are absurdly shallow and only chase after guys who are honestly out of your league unless you get very lucky.

It is always amusing at gay clubs to see everyone hitting on the same handful of hotties. If they could ignore them and start chasing after each other everyone would be happier.

by Anonymousreply 305/02/2013

OP, after carefully reading your post I am thinking you're 'spaced out.'

by Anonymousreply 405/02/2013

Maybe you lack self confidence. What's wrong with ugly guys? They can be sexy.

by Anonymousreply 505/02/2013

Their is nothing wrong with ugly guys or guys who are less attractive.Its just new for me to be in a situation where I get overlooked by the guys who are better looking.

by Anonymousreply 605/02/2013

This thread is useless without a picture.

by Anonymousreply 705/02/2013

yeah my self esteem is at zero right now,So I am not going to post a pic for you bitches to tell me how god ugly I am

by Anonymousreply 805/02/2013

In all my 71 years, I have never met a guy who thought of himself as handsome and actually was. You OP, sound like a delusional male twat.

by Anonymousreply 905/02/2013

never said I was handsome ,show me where I said that

by Anonymousreply 1005/02/2013

R3 said it best:

[quote]It is always amusing at gay clubs to see everyone hitting on the same handful of hotties. If they could ignore them and start chasing after each other everyone would be happier.

by Anonymousreply 1105/02/2013

Don't destroy the lives of other men...just use your hand, dear. You are now a senior citizen, accept it.

by Anonymousreply 1205/02/2013

[quote]I have never met a guy who thought of himself as handsome and actually was

Bitch please. Some guys do happen to be very attractive, these guys do know they are very attractive based on how often they get hit on and referred to as hot. Even if they don't brag about it or have their own insecurities about their looks like everyone does they still know they are considered hot.

by Anonymousreply 1305/02/2013

OP is a self absorbed cunt

by Anonymousreply 1405/02/2013

If you "used" to attract hot guys, then it's not (over unless you recently became disfigured or had a face transplant). You're 26 for god's sake so please SHUT IT

by Anonymousreply 1505/02/2013

If only there were somehow a way you could lose weight and become muscular. But I guess at the advanced age of 26 it's impossible.

by Anonymousreply 1705/02/2013

I am the same weight,i was a year ago.Some of you bitches are too mean,but I know the problem is me not anyone else,I am way too sensitive for the gay scene right now

by Anonymousreply 1805/02/2013

OP, you may be the same weight, but have you replaced muscle with fat?

by Anonymousreply 1905/02/2013

Everyone on here is getting down on OP for trying to pull the hotties he thinks he deserves. But don't we all deserve hotties? Each and every one of us? Seriously people. Come on. Hotties on the House for Everyone!

by Anonymousreply 2005/02/2013

OP, you need to focus on your kagel exercises. It appears you assets are sagging and dragging your self esteem into the "pitiful pearl" zone. At 26 your assets should still be pretty snappy, but if you allow depression to distract you, you will be very loose and those hot guys will giggle at you.

Listen to the voice of experience.

by Anonymousreply 2105/02/2013

It might be because you are a vapid, looks obsessed shallow queen that is keeping you from all the "hotties." Just a guess.

What will you do when you are 36 and then 46 and then 56? OMG, run screaming into the streets!

by Anonymousreply 2205/02/2013

I am so not shallow,it might sound like I am.but I am respectful towards everyone.

by Anonymousreply 2305/02/2013

It's not a matter of respect. I'm sure the guys that think of you as invisible think they're being respectful.

And you're only 26. Jeezus. That's nothing. Are you just upset that the 21 year old tail you're used to are busy hooking up with people their own age?

Please go sleep with a fug. You'll find the enthusiasm refreshing. When you gotta work for it like they do they're a much better lay.

by Anonymousreply 2405/02/2013

You just need to move to another city OP. Everybody in that bar you go to is already familiar with your gaping hole.

by Anonymousreply 2505/02/2013

Maybe at your current age you send out a different vibe.Maybe you're not as approachable? You never know how others perceive you.

by Anonymousreply 2605/03/2013

I'll let you in on a personal secret of mine. When I fee a case of the dreadful-uglies taking control of me, I strip naked, with my back to my floor length mirror, spread my legs and stair into the mirror that never lies. This allows me to look at my face and my asshole at the same time. This never fails to help me find myself.

by Anonymousreply 2705/03/2013

R27 is obviously Debra Messing.

by Anonymousreply 2805/03/2013

If it makes you feel any better...I'm really attractive yet single and not hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 2905/03/2013

OP you're looking too hard, too focused. My experience has been whenever I just stop caring about meeting someone, that's when I meet them.

by Anonymousreply 3005/03/2013

[quote]But don't we all deserve hotties? Each and every one of us?

Well the hotties certainly seem to think so. Which sounds like basic OP's problem here.

by Anonymousreply 3105/03/2013

If there was a god, wouldn't it allow for the creation of hotties only? Why would an all loving Merlin-type allow for the ridiculous combinations of features and colors to be combined to produce a troll. That seems like an imperfect god.

My own take on our existence, we are a three dimensional cartoon strip for the rest of the inhabitants of the universe. I think we are one step below a rubik's cube in entertainment value.

by Anonymousreply 3205/03/2013

post your photo op. The DL will gladly offer you constructive criticism on how to improve yourself.

by Anonymousreply 3305/03/2013

[quote] post your photo op. The DL will gladly offer you constructive criticism on how to improve yourself.

And right after we should talk real estate in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 3405/03/2013

I am sure that OP still has everytthing that he ever had. Alas, it is now somewhat lower.

by Anonymousreply 3505/03/2013

OP is sad because he used to get all of the attention. Now he is and old man and will have to give all of the attention.

by Anonymousreply 3605/03/2013

op is 26, r35....please try to read the posts before posting.

by Anonymousreply 3705/03/2013

Could someone translate the OP's apparently whining boo-hoo session into something resembling English, please, so I can precisely target my invective? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3805/03/2013

R37 I read it. He is an old man for the twink business. Or if he is not a twink 26 is about the age when you can't trade off solely on your youth anymore. He will have to start making up stuff like the "I'm in med school" or "I live off my investments" type of bar conversation starters.

by Anonymousreply 3905/03/2013

Why don't you just try to meet regular guys instead of going for the hottest guy in the room or the ugliest one. Also clubs will never give you a good self esteem. You'd probably do better finding someone online.

by Anonymousreply 4005/03/2013

[quote]Why don't you just try to meet regular guys instead of going for the hottest guy in the room or the ugliest one.

Don't make him our problem.

by Anonymousreply 4105/03/2013

Is OP one of these guys?

by Anonymousreply 4205/03/2013

R42, they're all the same guy. Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 4305/03/2013

SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU ARE 26 YOU SNIVELING LOSER.

by Anonymousreply 4405/03/2013

OP, if you were hot at 24 I can't fathom why you wouldn't be hot at 26. Nothing could possibly have changed that much. 26 is a great age for looks. You should be thrilled to be still at the age when one good night's sleep repairs all the excesses of the previous evening. Stop whining and go out and enjoy yourself.

by Anonymousreply 4505/03/2013

I am not the best looking guy in the room but I got a pretty good body and a 10 inch dick (no lie) soon as word got out I was hung, them pretty boy bottoms were coming up to me.

by Anonymousreply 4605/03/2013

I'm 27, but I can still look 15 if I wear the right clothes. So I'm still getting a lot of great dick.

by Anonymousreply 4705/03/2013

26? It's time to start developing something called an actual 'self' or personality. Looks don't last forever sweetie and it may initially lure them but sure in hell won't keep them. Work on yourself, darling.

by Anonymousreply 4805/04/2013

OP, do you have tinymeat? Is that what this is really about?

by Anonymousreply 4905/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.