Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

VIDEO OF REESE W. GETTING ARRESTED

Oh, my. She is clearly drunker than a skunk, in that indignant phase. However, the police offer also seems like a douche.

by Anonymousreply 15106/04/2013

Dang. I had to watch that with out volume at work. Toth seemed very calm.

by Anonymousreply 105/02/2013

I love that Jim says to the officer about Reese, "I'm sorry, I had nothing to do with that."

by Anonymousreply 205/02/2013

Far more embarrassing for Jim Toth to be married to a piece of trash like that than his DUI arrest.

by Anonymousreply 405/02/2013

Toth throws her under the bus at the end.

by Anonymousreply 505/02/2013

This was far more entertaining than her last five films put together!!

by Anonymousreply 605/02/2013

That performance was more Freeway trashy than Tracy Flick Election.

Although it's obvious why those are her only two successful performances. She was essentially playing parts of herself. Trashy redneck and cunty Type A bitch. That's Reese in a nutshell.

It's amazing how affable Toth comes off in the video. Must be tough with living with crazy like that.

by Anonymousreply 705/02/2013

What a cunt. That's Hollywood for ya.

by Anonymousreply 805/02/2013

I loved Toth for trying to get her to shut the fuck up and then when the cop dumps her back in the car and returns he just says 'Sorry. I had nothing to do with that.' A riot.

Yes, you're a US citizen, Reese. Big fucking deal. When a cop tells you to shut up and stay out of the way, you do it. Like the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 905/02/2013

I still don't understand why she was arrested. She wasn't imposing danger on anyone. All she did was ask what was going on.

It's ridiculous tax dollars pay for this. Fight real crime, popo.

by Anonymousreply 1005/02/2013

"I done told you how things work."

by Anonymousreply 1105/02/2013

She was arrested because she was told a number of times to stay in the fucking car. But no, she has to get out, get in the cop's face, and more importantly, interrupt her husband's sobriety test. That's why she was arrested.

Cops have to worry about dealing with the drunk driver, having other people roaming around the scene could pose a potential threat.

Jim Toth was the smart one. He was calm, kept his mouth shut and did what the officer told him to do. Who knew a CAA agent could be polite in a situation like this?

by Anonymousreply 1205/02/2013

R10, if an officer is arresting someone and another person interferes with that arrest that puts the officer at risk because he is focusing his attention somewhere else. That is police policy in every police department in the country. Not following that procedure and losing control of a scene is how police officers have gotten themselves killed before. If a police officer tells someone to get away from him, they have to get away.

When anyone with a gun (police or not) tell you to move, you MOVE

by Anonymousreply 1305/02/2013

THIS IS BEYOND.

by Anonymousreply 1405/02/2013

Her career was flailing. Now it's over.

by Anonymousreply 1505/02/2013

That video could have been on an episode of COPS.

by Anonymousreply 1605/02/2013

"I'm an american (bitch goddess) citizen!"

by Anonymousreply 1705/02/2013

See what I went thru? Who wouldn't cheat on that?

by Anonymousreply 1805/02/2013

In the third video the cop and Toth seem to be bonding and even have a little giggle fest and then big fat cunty Reese chimes in and ruins it....is that just how life always goes?!!!

by Anonymousreply 1905/02/2013

Wait, is she really pregnant? If so, what the fuck is she doing drunk?

by Anonymousreply 2005/02/2013

She's probably not pregnant...hard thing to lie about..time would prove her a liar if she was.

by Anonymousreply 2105/02/2013

One mustn't mouth off to the law in Alabamy.

by Anonymousreply 2205/02/2013

Or Beverly Hills for that matter darling.

by Anonymousreply 2305/02/2013

Isn't Reese's brother some sort of felon? Runs in the family apparently.

by Anonymousreply 2405/02/2013

"What are you people doing standing around laughing? Don't you have work to do?" - that was her upon exiting her trailer on the set of "Vanity Fair" to some of the extras.

by Anonymousreply 2505/03/2013

Two things I learned from the videos:

1. She wasn't drunk; and

2. She won't be married much longer.

by Anonymousreply 2605/03/2013

For some odd reason he's just not into her, LOL!

LOVE how her threw her under the bus- I have nothing to do with that- damn right dude. So the question is why did he marry her?

by Anonymousreply 2705/03/2013

This type of behavior from her is the reason I turned to men for comfort. I hope you can all see that now.

by Anonymousreply 2805/03/2013

[quote]She was arrested because she was told a number of times to stay in the fucking car. But no, she has to get out, get in the cop's face, and more importantly, interrupt her husband's sobriety test. That's why she was arrested.

Thanks for explaining the obvious.

by Anonymousreply 2905/03/2013

This is shocking...Miss Sunsine my ass! Reese was drunk and out of control.

by Anonymousreply 3005/03/2013

It really wasn't as bad as it was made out to be.

by Anonymousreply 3105/03/2013

She really doesn't sound drunk.

She sounds very precise in her cuntery.

by Anonymousreply 3205/03/2013

She was drunk as hell.

Did you hear that shrill, high-pitched screech that passes for her voice? It was like listening to a barn owl with a talon touching a hot wire.

And Toth, who is so drunk you can hear him hyper-enunciating his last apology/dodge from responsibility for crazy wife, comes across as the saddest guy on the planet. At least his admonition worked with her for - what - two seconds.

And R29 was cunty - the point is that posters keep declaring how she was abused and the cop was in the wrong. It is an absolutely clear case. It lets us know how many of the posters here are clueless and likely chronic public assholes with alcoholism denial.

by Anonymousreply 3305/03/2013

It seems that the husband was calm, while Miss Flick was throwing her celebrity status around.

by Anonymousreply 3505/03/2013

[quote]See what I went thru? Who wouldn't cheat on that?

So sorry for you Ryan. Now it seems understandable.

by Anonymousreply 3605/03/2013

WOW!

by Anonymousreply 3705/03/2013

Speaking of Tracy Flick

by Anonymousreply 3805/03/2013

R26, I agree with your observations. Her motive was a misguided attempt to support him and he threw her under the bus. This marriage is over!!

by Anonymousreply 3905/03/2013

I kind of feel sorry for him. I can see that once the marriage ends, the spin will be "I had to get my kids away from that environment."

by Anonymousreply 4005/03/2013

She acted like a drunk wife whose husband was getting arrested!!!

by Anonymousreply 4105/03/2013

How is the police officer being a "douche"? Because he's a man, arresting a woman?

He seemed very professional to me. The cops are supposed to treat people right but not put up with bullshit. He seemed to have done everything right. Nothing "douchey" about him, unless you have daddy issues OP.

by Anonymousreply 4205/03/2013

No longer Miss Goody-Goody.

by Anonymousreply 4305/03/2013

[quote]It was like listening to a barn owl with a talon touching a hot wire.

This made me truly laugh out loud.

[quote]How is the police officer being a "douche"?

I was wondering the same thing. I thought he did exactly what he should have done.

by Anonymousreply 4405/03/2013

Reese should not have been arrested but the fact is, her parents should have told her that you can not ever, disagree with a cop. Those are the rules, right or wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4505/03/2013

[quote]Reese should not have been arrested

Dumbfuck. YES, she should have been. How old are you, 12?

by Anonymousreply 4605/03/2013

Not to be contrary but... Atlanta traffic cops are fuckin' awful. R.E.D.N.E.C.K. whether black or white, $300 tickets for minor violations, warrants and suspended licenses within two weeks if unpaid... fuck 'em.

I like the poster who once referred to Atlanta as "a big fat whore of a city." Arrest the drunk driver, yes, make us look like hicks to the movies in town filming, no.

by Anonymousreply 4705/03/2013

Reese made some valid points. To hear you queens spout off you would think a cop could tell you all to stick a pistol in your mouth and pull the trigger because as you know whenever an officer of the law tells you to do something...you DO it,no questions. Right?

What a bunch of craven lemmings many of you are.

by Anonymousreply 4805/03/2013

[quote]That video could have been on an episode of COPS

Except that this video is even more entertaining because Reese is ACTING and as an experienced actor, she's enunciating every delicious stupid word she says through her drunkenness, making for great comedy.

COPS videos are many times too muffled, unclear and beeped the hell out of them.

by Anonymousreply 4905/03/2013

[quote]whenever an officer of the law tells you to do something...you DO it,no questions. Right?

When you're drunk off your ass and behind the wheel of a vehicle, it's probably a good idea.

Other than having bad grammar and a hick accent, I don't see anything the cop did that was disrespectful or unreasonable in light of what he was dealing with.

by Anonymousreply 5005/03/2013

It's like my mom says, the weak are always trying to sabatoge the strong.

by Anonymousreply 5105/03/2013

That officer had an absolute right to arrest her. Do any of you Reese supporters understand how dangerous of a situation it is when an officer is working alone and encounters TWO people in a rural area?

One distraction from someone like Mrs. Toth and Mr. Toth could attempt to take the officer's weapon or worse.

The reason why she was ordered to stay in the car was for the officer's safety. She's an entitled idiot.

by Anonymousreply 5205/03/2013

Of course it was appropriate to arrest her. She had been warned if she interfered again she'd get arrested. And what does she do? She interferes again. It is tellng how immature she is. Plenty of people get just as drunk and know to behave around a cop.

So as a criminal defense attorney it looked like the arrest seemed to have sufficient grounds (from what I've seen so far) but in the end it is up to the prosecutor's office to decide whether to charge her formally or not and what to charge her with. She didn't give them much chance to dismiss it since she pled so quickly.

Toth was doing the smart thing by bonding with the cop and distancing himself from his wife's behavior. I don't think any adult thinks he should have defended her behavior to the cop. How you behave during an arrest and booking may make all the difference in your case - I've seen many cases where the cop decides not to show up for court in minor cases like this with the resultant dismissal all because the cop thought the arrest was enough of a punishment. They manage to find a legitimate excuse so they don't get in trouble themselves.

I'm not sure how it will manifest itself but I think this hurts her way more with the general public than people think. Waaay more than Ryan was hurt by allegedly cheating on her - if he was hurt at all.

by Anonymousreply 5305/03/2013

[quote]Atlanta traffic cops are fuckin' awful.

Agreed, but this was a State Patrol officer. The State Patrol is far pickier about whom they let join.

by Anonymousreply 5405/03/2013

I have to obey your orders?!

by Anonymousreply 5505/03/2013

She's a fuck up. Her rich stupid producer Molly Smith told Reese to get out of the car and say whatever she wanted to say. It's a textbook case of a rich, entitled person thinking they are above the law. Reese is over.

by Anonymousreply 5605/03/2013

R56 where does that come from? I'd love it if it were true.

by Anonymousreply 5705/03/2013

Dlisted. TMZ put out another video today.

by Anonymousreply 5805/03/2013

Wasn't she on Today or GMA yesterday explaining herself?

What did she say?

I mean, what was she trying to do by interfering, anyway? What the hell was her goal with the cop?

by Anonymousreply 5905/03/2013

Watching this video, for the first time in my life I liked Reese Witherspoon.

by Anonymousreply 6005/03/2013

R8, then you must be from Hollywood, since you're also a (racist) cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6105/03/2013

Well that cop can put me in handcuffs anytime. He's just about the cutest little thing.

[quote]Blow! Blow! Blow! Blow! Blow! Blow! Blow! Blow! Blow! Blow! Blow! Blow! Blow! Blow!

by Anonymousreply 6205/03/2013

LOL! Thank you, R56/R58

Reese tells her husband, "Molly Smith said get out of the car and say what you want to say . . . she's like I'll be there in a second." Inferring Molly had Reeze's back in a fight with the cop. LOL!

So we missed this turning into a cat fight with 2 entitled females going after some underpaid state trooper. How STUPID is Reese! She doesn't really sound all that drunk for her to be so out of control - this isn't about the booze - it seems more like a foolish bitch being a foolish bitch.

Toth just sounds like an normal adult who realizes his mistake and is accepting responsibility.

While Reese and Toth are talking you can hear in the background the cop explaining to someone why he arrested Reese. I wonder who he's talking to? One of Reese's people who showed up after she called them or another cop?

by Anonymousreply 6305/03/2013

She doesn't seem drunk at all to me. She just seems stupid and uppity. And that officer is a major cutie pie. I love is southern drawl.

by Anonymousreply 6405/03/2013

Irrelevant much, R61? I do the same thing, but at least elucidate your drift and the threads involved if you are going to stalk someone here. Otherwise you're just a crazy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6505/03/2013

Reese probably thought Molly Smith would wave some poppers and some 50's and make it all go away. La la land. So sad to see a best actress Oscar winner drive her career right into the gutter. I will never work with her.

by Anonymousreply 6605/03/2013

REMOVE THIS THREAD NOW!

I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN AND YOU HAVE NO GROUNDS TO TALK ABOUT ME THIS WAY.

DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?

by Anonymousreply 6705/03/2013

Some people say I'm an overachiever, but I think they're just jealous.

by Anonymousreply 6805/03/2013

Good times!

by Anonymousreply 6905/03/2013

In the clip TMZ played on their show today, when they're both sitting in the car, Reese says to Toth that it was going to be a national story anyway because of her and he says, "No, you made it into a national story." Even drunk he's more together than her.

by Anonymousreply 7005/03/2013

[quote]would wave some poppers and some 50's and make it all go away.

Poppers? Is that what it takes to bribe cops these days?

by Anonymousreply 7105/03/2013

That must have been one STRONG "extra glass of wine" at dinner.

This bitch is either a liar and they were smashed OR she's such a snatch that it only takes one extra glass of wine to turn her into a ragey mess.

by Anonymousreply 7205/03/2013

Also in the video TMZ played, you can hear the cop ask Toth if she's had anything to drink and Toth says that she's had more than he has. So clearly she was drunk off her ass and lying.

by Anonymousreply 7305/03/2013

It was research for a role.

by Anonymousreply 7405/03/2013

The more tapes are released, the worse Reese looks and the better Jim looks.

Which doesn't help her PR defensive that Toth is some kind of out of control party animal who needs rehab and Reese was just defending her man.

by Anonymousreply 7505/03/2013

R73, I missed that. If that's true that she had more than he did and she sounds barely drunk and can walk at her ht and wt then she may have a really high tolerance level. That's a sign of alcoholism. She's not slurring her words and she's not stumbling. She may just be a drunk. Except for her stupidity she seems to be coherent in her conversation.

He is totally together - even his asking the cop about the breathalyzer makes sense. He had a right to have it explained to him but the cop quickly tires of explaining it (maybe he didn't know how to explain it) and orders him to just blow. Toth probably not wanting to antagonize him stopped questioning him and just blew.

That Molly girl is in danger.

by Anonymousreply 7605/03/2013

Interesting!

by Anonymousreply 7705/03/2013

No wonder Ryan Phillippe left her ass.

by Anonymousreply 7805/03/2013

It's time for her to do Legally Blonde 3. Even though the second one didn't do well, it's gained popularity through the years. People love that character, and it's her best chance at a comeback. It'll also help tone down her new image as a drunk bitch.

by Anonymousreply 7905/03/2013

IN what world has "LB2" gained in popularity? While the first is a staple on television, I'm hard pressed to think of one station that has scooped that turd from the litter box more than once.

by Anonymousreply 8005/03/2013

It was on TV just three hours ago, R80. I see it on a lot. I'm not a Legally Blonde 2 apologist, but it seems popular with it's young girl demographic.

by Anonymousreply 8105/03/2013

DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM????

by Anonymousreply 8205/03/2013

You're a pretty pathetic sack of shit when the drunk driver comes out of the situation more ethical and likable than you.

by Anonymousreply 8305/03/2013

I honestly don't think she said anything THAT unexpected. Most celebrities, when drunk, and in a crazy situation, would pull out the "do you know who I am?" card.

by Anonymousreply 8405/03/2013

[quote]That Molly girl is in danger.

WW

by Anonymousreply 8505/03/2013

True, r84. I think she looks slightly worse than she would otherwise because her husband is so calm.

by Anonymousreply 8605/03/2013

[quote]DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM????

YOU'RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT WHO I AM!

by Anonymousreply 8705/03/2013

Poor thing. She is clearly suffering from "celebrity exhaustion".

by Anonymousreply 8805/03/2013

I don't get the fuss.

She keeps saying Yes Sir, not fuck you.. fuck you... fuck you!!

by Anonymousreply 8905/03/2013

Free Reece! Woo hoo! Hey, you got anything? Like anything, really.

by Anonymousreply 9005/03/2013

How do we get the Oscar back? It is an insult to the academy to have a snotty girl like that have a statue.

by Anonymousreply 9105/03/2013

I finally watched it. DL must simply crave drama, even where none exists. I realize Reese can be loathsome and is annoying and many hate her. And, I'd agree she should not have got out of the car. But, people characterizing this as out of control or crazy are kidding themselves.

by Anonymousreply 9205/03/2013

[quote]But, people characterizing this as out of control or crazy are kidding themselves.

I think bitchy and entitled is more the consensus of opinion.

by Anonymousreply 9305/03/2013

Honestly, I didn't even find her particularly bitchy. She was pissed off and stupid to push it, but the I'm an American routine... not exactly groundbreaking, just obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 9405/03/2013

She has a huge birthing pelvis.

by Anonymousreply 9505/03/2013

WOW!

by Anonymousreply 9605/03/2013

Thank you, R92! I've been thinking the same thing. I was expecting this huge screaming match and it turned out to be a whole bunch of meh.

by Anonymousreply 9705/03/2013

I read some comments on another site and saw a lot of people saying that you'd do the same if you were in her position, it's crazy she got arrested, the worst she's guilty of is letting him drive. Bullshit. If the passenger comes out of the car as the cop is trying to make an arrest, over repeated warnings to stay in the car, it's totally warranted to arrest the other person. How is the police officer to know that the passenger doesn't have a gun? Because it's Reese Witherspoon?

by Anonymousreply 9805/04/2013

I would have loved if the officer, upon Reese asking him if she knew who she was, would have replied, "Yeah, your movies suck -- GET IN THE CAR!!"

by Anonymousreply 9905/04/2013

You see what I had to deal with all those years?

by Anonymousreply 10005/04/2013

[quote] I honestly don't think she said anything THAT unexpected. Most celebrities, when drunk, and in a crazy situation, would pull out the "do you know who I am?" card.

I doubt that very much. Maybe immature D listers but it is not something you expect from industry folk or stars of any stature. So coming from a successful, ADULT, mother of 3 it is truly unexpected.

Her veneer of exaggerated politeness was barely disguised contempt for the officer. And he knew it.

by Anonymousreply 10105/04/2013

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD AND STOP TALKING ABOUT ME. I AM AN AMERICAN CITIZEN! I AM PREGNANT!

by Anonymousreply 10205/04/2013

Isn't John Kerry famous for pulling the "Do you know who I am" card?

by Anonymousreply 10305/04/2013

Can at least 3 more posters post the exact same question signed by Ryan Phillipe? It REALLY never gets tired. TIA!

by Anonymousreply 10405/04/2013

She just wanted to be on camera.

by Anonymousreply 10505/04/2013

[quote]Isn't John Kerry famous for pulling the "Do you know who I am" card?

I don't know about him, R103, but his idiot daughter used that line when she was arrested.

by Anonymousreply 10605/04/2013

She's kept her redneck fans and lost the rest.

by Anonymousreply 10705/04/2013

The arrest footage will likely help get RW meatier parts in indie & major films.

by Anonymousreply 10805/04/2013

Just when it seemed like the worst of Reese Witherspoon's arrest drama has passed, E! News has obtained previously unseen footage from her arrest in Atlanta.

The shocking video shows the mother of three arguing with officers outside of the police station, even doing a bit of vocal impersonation of one of the officers. When the arresting officer explained to her that she needed to stay inside of the vehicle, she argued: "I understand. I understand. And I'm not trying to cause any problems…I am pregnant, early pregnant, it's an early pregnancy."

(She admitted on Good Morning America she was saying "crazy things," and she is not, in fact, pregnant.)

Witherspoon continued with a second officer, saying, "I am allowed to ask if you are a real police officer? I need to see verification! Sir, you're going to make national news, you're arresting me."

The Legally Blonde star then launched into a seeming vocal impersonation of the officer when she added, "And he said, 'I'm not going to give you real ID!'"

While exiting the vehicle at the police station, she shouted and laughed, "They arrested me!"

But things got decidedly more somber while at the police station.

Witherspoon told another officer that she's trying to keep her pregnancy on the down-low. "I was afraid you would tell people, I am trying to keep it a secret," she said. The officer assured her that he won't say anything to anyone. But unfortunately the events were caught on tape for the world to see.

Yesterday, Witherspoon agreed to pay a fine for obstruction, and husband Jim Toth plead guilty to first offense DUI and will perform community service, pay a fine and remain on probation for 12 months.

by Anonymousreply 10905/04/2013

I know a drunk person when I see or hear 'em, and Reese definitely isn't drunk there. There's definitely some sort of mini-disinformation campaign going on in this thread or people are just not as experienced as me in determining drunkenness of strangers.

by Anonymousreply 11005/04/2013

[quote]I know a drunk person when I see or hear 'em, and Reese definitely isn't drunk there.

Hey dumbass - Reese HERSELF said she had too many drinks. The fact that she said she was pregnant when she's not tells you all you need to know about how drunk she was. And if she wasn't drunk, then why didn't SHE drive???

Nice try, fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 11105/04/2013

The pregnancy talk is disturbing. She brought it up earlier in the arrest and then again at the station?

by Anonymousreply 11205/04/2013

I was expecting much worse.

by Anonymousreply 11305/04/2013

The video is exactly how I expected her behavior to be - whiney, bitchy and entitled with that redneck accent of hers. Glad that bitch got brought down a peg or two.

by Anonymousreply 11405/04/2013

"This is beyond. So beyond."

How old is she, 14? Moron.

by Anonymousreply 11505/04/2013

Will she abort the fetus, just to save face?

by Anonymousreply 11605/04/2013

I'm r110 - I wasn't being a fangirl...I think Reese is SAYING she was drunk because her behavior was so awful it would even be worse if she was sober. I've never seen someone who acted that "drunk" in terms of lying, being argumentative talk that clearly or move so rapidly. She wasn't slurring her words or stumbling around. Americans think "Yeah, I've done dumb things before when I was drunk so I understand" but never "Yeah, I usually lie to police officers and say things about being an American Citizen when I'm sober"

by Anonymousreply 11705/04/2013

[quote]I'm [R110] - I wasn't being a fangirl...I think Reese is SAYING she was drunk because her behavior was so awful it would even be worse if she was sober.

I have no doubt she's a stupid bitch in real life, but it was obvious she was drunk, otherwise she would have drove instead of her husband.

by Anonymousreply 11805/04/2013

She would have "drove"?

After seeing the new videos, I'm convinced she had consumed a couple drinks but was nowhere near drunk. I agree we saw the real Reese Witherspoon.

I also wonder if she, indeed, was "early pregnant" at the time.

PR cleanup can be a messy business.

by Anonymousreply 11905/04/2013

Amazing that in the car she seems incredulous that Toth was arrested. "For WHAT?" And her husband very matter of factly says "DUI." I'm assuming she knows you're not allowed to drive drunk, so what she really means it that her and her husband shouldn't be subject to such laws.

by Anonymousreply 12005/04/2013

The cop should have taken her out of camera range and smacked the fuck out of that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12105/04/2013

Phony little Hollywood dwarf. They're all phony and feel entitled in that profession. Overpaid, too. Unworthy human beings all of them.

by Anonymousreply 12205/04/2013

I'm getting arrested??

by Anonymousreply 12305/04/2013

[quote]Isn't John Kerry famous for pulling the "Do you know who I am" card?

Yup.

by Anonymousreply 12405/04/2013

Somebody give Ryan Phillippe a movie career, after putting up with this bitch after all these years.

by Anonymousreply 12505/04/2013

[quote]Phony little Hollywood dwarf. They're all phony and feel entitled in that profession. Overpaid, too. Unworthy human beings all of them.

Celebrities were not worshipped during the Elizabethan period. Maybe we should go back to that? I agree.

by Anonymousreply 12605/04/2013

One thing that's important to know about me is that I'm an only child, so my mom is really devoted to me. And I love her so much. She wants me to do all the things that she wanted to do in life but couldn't.

by Anonymousreply 12705/04/2013

Tennessee has some of the strictest DUI and DWI laws in the Nation and so one would think that someone from Tennessee would know better.

Bless her heart for not knowing if she was so much as in the family way again or drunk or most anything else.

by Anonymousreply 12805/04/2013

She just made up the pregnant stuff to get sympathy and nicer treatment? What pregnant woman has too many drinks? She is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 12905/04/2013

I think she's probably pregnant. Someone with inside information on the other thread she didn't stop drinking for her last pregnancy. So she's gonna need a quickie abortion to save face. The only thing Americans hate more than a drunk driver is a drunk pregnant woman.

by Anonymousreply 13005/04/2013

I am guessing she must have been three sheets to the wind to actually LIE ABOUT BEING PREGNANT. Um, who says that as a defense -- especially when being arrested in conjunction with DUI?

by Anonymousreply 13105/04/2013

Nanny Diaries - from Lainey, about Reese: No one wants to work with Hollywood’s most difficult mother. She now has a reputation among child care agencies for being the most unpopular celebrity nanny employer and many now only send to her the nannies on their staff who specialise in dealing with mega bitch moms.

She is surprisingly less organised than you would think, often requesting services with no lead time and expecting to be offered priority treatment. When the nanny arrives, she often won’t speak to the person directly, communicating via her assistant, and often implying that the person isn’t attractive enough, and because of this, may or may not sell her out. Because only ugly people compromise confidentiality, I guess?

She confiscates cell phones. She also demands to go through the nanny’s private messages. After a dinner party once, when she and her friends were particularly mouthy, backstabbing several prominent actors and actresses, she demanded to search the nanny who had stayed late -- without prior notice -- so as to make sure she wasn’t bugged and threatened legal action for no reason. Speaking of working hours, she has been known to require extra time but isn’t willing to pay for it, rationalising her request by blaming the person for an imaginary offensive -- like missing diapers or a bent branch/stem in the garden. Ie. “I notice that the whatever bush over there looks a little trampled. You weren’t careful enough. You are staying an extra two hours.”

She is known to be verbally abusive and impatient. She once watched a nanny pick up spilled baby food all over the floor while tapping her hand on the counter and criticising the person’s physique and intellect as the reason for why it was taking so long. Many nannies in LA, hearing horror stories from their peers, have turned potential work placements with her because they don’t want to bother with the drama.

Not Jennifer Garner.

by Anonymousreply 13205/04/2013

If she's really pregnant than she definitely can't announce that.

Abortion it is.

by Anonymousreply 13305/04/2013

[quote]LIE ABOUT BEING PREGNANT

A lot of entitled people feel they have the right to lie about something that *could* be true, but the other person just happens not to know for sure.

by Anonymousreply 13405/04/2013

I'm feeling a bit bad for Toth because he is getting the media spin of being a wild out of control drinking fool .... which really has NOTHING to do with Reese being a high and mighty bitch who can't follow rules and also lies about pregnancy to try and get a pass.

You know if those cops had let her off, she would've been laughing and telling people about it and wondering how long those rubes would be waiting to hear the breaking news of her pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 13505/04/2013

Feel sorry for a DRUNK DRIVER? Never. When she realized the arrest was happening, Reese should've spun it in a way that she was being forced against her will to be in the car that was being driven by her drunk and abusive-when-drunk husband. She could've done the whole "I was so scared...I didn't know whether to jump out of the car or try to stop the car or what" and then have an emotional story about how he was a nice guy but an angry drunk and stuff like that. She could've been like "Officer, thank you for saving my life...I thought I was going to die in that car that night." Jim could've gone to "rehab" and come out a reformed man, and Reese would've been good as gold an her "American public" would be none the wiser.

by Anonymousreply 13605/04/2013

Reese may have been on coke. We don't know what amount (or kinds) of drugs and alcohol this evil Hollywood woman may have been on at 3:00 a.m.

by Anonymousreply 13705/04/2013

I know actresses and they NEVER drink when they're promoting a film because it bloats them up. You're a genius, R137.

by Anonymousreply 13805/04/2013

DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

by Anonymousreply 13905/04/2013

What-ever, r138.

by Anonymousreply 14005/04/2013

This will be National News!

by Anonymousreply 14105/04/2013

More!!

by Anonymousreply 14205/04/2013

Fucking Kerry used that line at restaurants, concerts, you name it.

It wouldn't surprise me if Kerry said it to get Teresa at the front of the ladies restroom line.

Once someone yelled back.... Yeah, I know who you are. A gold digger!

One time on dl (talk was about elections) someone had the nerve to post.... "You have no idea who you're talking to." and another poster replied .... "Who? Fucking John Kerry."

by Anonymousreply 14305/04/2013

I'm getting arrested? You're arresting me?

by Anonymousreply 14405/05/2013

Reese Witherspoon ‘Gets Loud – Quite A Bit!’ Her Husband Confessed To Arresting Cop

[quote]Reese can be heard commenting on the arrest from the back of the police car and actually laughs when her husband says; “My wife does get loud quite a bit. I’m talking to you man to man.”

by Anonymousreply 14505/05/2013

I want to give Ryan Phillippe a hug.

by Anonymousreply 14605/05/2013

Information on who the third person in the car was:

Lainey says it's her best friend Shannon Rotenberg. She was program manager of the CAA Foundation (the "philanthropic arm of the agency") and is now the head of Matthew McConaughey's j.k. livin foundation, which brings fitness and self-esteem-building programs to high schoolers. Her husband is producer Michael Rotenberg.

by Anonymousreply 14705/06/2013

[quote]I want to give Ryan Phillippe a hug.

So do I!

by Anonymousreply 14805/06/2013

"This is so Beyond the Valley of the Dolls!"

by Anonymousreply 14905/06/2013

She's a spoiled bitch with no class and dignity. Thank Goodness that cop arrested her arrogant ass so that the world would see her real character behind the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 15006/04/2013

[quote] Other than having bad grammar and a hick accent, I don't see anything the cop did that was disrespectful or unreasonable in light of what he was dealing with.

Exactly. Nothing douchey about the cop's behavior towards her; in fact it was more professional and patient than I might have expected.

There were mumblings about the cop being a smart ass and the tone of his reply to Witherspoon's "Do you know my name?" ("Don't need to know it. Not just yet") but, again, the fault lies entirely with Witherspoon.

Witherspoon has her own hick accent and though she may have banked $80M with it, it doesn't make her the superior individual. And --right or wrong, American soil or not-- it's fucking nuts to step in front of a cop and interfere with what he's doing after having been told to stay seated.

by Anonymousreply 15106/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.