Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nicollette Sheridan suing over Desperate Housewives again!

She is positively loony! Yes, Marc Cherry is a Log Cabin pig, but I don't believe her allegations against him for one minute.

Is she doing this for money because she knows she'll never work again, or is she heading into Brenda Dickson territory?

by Karen McCluskeyreply 2705/04/2013

Crazy heifer!

by Karen McCluskeyreply 105/02/2013

by Karen McCluskeyreply 205/04/2013

She fucked herself up good and proper. She wouldn't have needed the money, so what was the point in suing.

Had she not sued, she could have went onto another show after her DH fame as Generic Slut or Bitch.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 305/04/2013

That was funny during the first trial when it was revealed that Nicollette has referred to Teri Hatcher as "the meanest woman" she had ever met!

by Karen McCluskeyreply 405/04/2013

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, especially if you are a woman of a certain age in show biz.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 505/04/2013

Silly OP, she's looking for settlement. Duh.

She'd probably settle for something around 3 season's worth of salary (since she got the boot after Season 5 and the series lasted three more years).

And some back end residuals would be nice too, ABC.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 605/04/2013

R6 Hunty will be lucky to leave with her parking validated.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 705/04/2013

[quote]That was funny during the first trial when it was revealed that Nicollette has referred to Teri Hatcher as "the meanest woman" she had ever met!

What's funny about that? It's quite an accurate description of Hatcher.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 805/04/2013

[quote]What's funny about that?

Um, that it came out in a court proceeding.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 905/04/2013

I remember them being all pally and wonderfully botoxed sitting doing interviews for the Oscars when Felicity was there. No doubt fake like everything else, but they seemed comfortable and friendly.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 1005/04/2013

[quote] Silly OP, she's looking for settlement. Duh.

ABC is not settling with Nicolette Sheridan. If they were willing to settle, they would never have let it get this far. They have a lot more money than she does to fight this thing.

Hope she wins though - never could resist Nicolette ever since Knotts. So deliciously naught! Smolderingly sexy.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 1105/04/2013

[quote]Um, that it came out in a court proceeding.

Oh, yes, quite. Although, did anyone actually believe the set of "Desperate Housewives" was all hugs and kisses.

You think Sheridan would've gotten a rich husband by this point.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 1205/04/2013

Is she still engaged to the awful Michael Bolton?

by Karen McCluskeyreply 1305/04/2013

Don't back down, Nic. I got your back, kid.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 1405/04/2013

I wish Nicollette the best of luck in her retrial. I fully believe her claims and I believe she's aware of the consequences of her lawsuit.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 1505/04/2013

Used up whore well past her sell date.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 1605/04/2013

I hope Nicolette takes them for everything they are worth. That Marc Cherry is a truly vile turd.

In court, he said he used a code to refer to Edie's impending death as “drinks OJ,” an allusion to the “famous OJ Simpson case where he was accused of murdering his wife.”

Slap a bitch around on set then bump her off the show while joking you're OJ killing his wife. Dude's twisted, and not in a good way.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 1705/04/2013

I am on team Nic, but this will prove fatal to her career which is already on death's door.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 1805/04/2013

Nicollette Sharidan.

Personality of SPAM.

-- Medusa

by Karen McCluskeyreply 1905/04/2013

Thing is I can totally believe an uptight bitchy Repugliqueen like Cherry slapping Nicolette "just a little to hard" to put her in her place for complaining his writing wasn't funny.

He probably gave her a corresponding look that said, "I know what I just did and you know what I just did but nobody will ever believe you and nobody who witnessed it will ever stand up for you because I have all the power."

She's a classic whistleblower and her firing is classic retaliation. I love Nicolette for standing up to this shit. Marc sounds like a classic bully, but Nicolette is a little tougher than he expected.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 2005/04/2013

[quote]She's a classic whistleblower and her firing is classic retaliation. I love Nicolette for standing up to this shit. Marc sounds like a classic bully, but Nicolette is a little tougher than he expected.

Yes. Plaudits to her for standing up to him.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 2105/04/2013

He clearly did bonk her in the head, it's just a matter of how hard. But, geez, how do you justify whacking an employee's head?

While we're discussing DH, I can't believe how terrible Fecility Huffman looks. Nothing above her mouth moves. Guess I thought she was smarter than getting caught in the beauty trap.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 2205/04/2013

If she would have gotten just one more juror vote, she would have won the first trial.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 2305/04/2013

I'm pretty sure Medusa sang "Dawber, Pam/personality of Spam" but yours works too. Wish I could find the fat drag queen off of public access who did this first, also called "Vague", and ten times more funny. "Jim Nabor/on the cover of the Pennysaver". Any leads, bitches? :)

by Karen McCluskeyreply 2405/04/2013

I totally believe her but I don't think anything good for her will come from this trial. Marc Cherry is a piece of shit and all the other actresses that said that they didn't see anything are just protecting their asses.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 2505/04/2013

DL's response is "Marc Cherry is a successful gay man, he's achieved our dream of being in Hollywood, so, of course, we hate him."

Nicollette was a snake in the grass. She was waiting to strike. She saw she was being let go and it would be, likely, her last major acting role so she went all in with this lawsuti knowing it would turn off all future employers. In the lawsuit, it said that Marc Cherry is gay and therefore hate women which is why he slapped her. Give me a break.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 2605/04/2013

No, R26. Just the successful gay men in Hollywood who slap female employees around and then joke about killing them OJ-Simpson style - not the other ones.

Nicolette had no reason to believe she would be fired, because she wasn't going to be fired (before all of this). She was consistently (despite being lower-billed and lower-paid) the cast member generating the most sizzle in the press - which was a part of her job. She was all over the place and her character Edie was instantly iconic (compared to the others at least).

Nicolette is an English actress who went British boarding schools and spent her school holidays among the Hollywood elite. Her mom Sally Sheridan was a Bond girl and her step-dad was Telly Savalas (Kojak). She's has worked consistently since she was a kid whether it was series, films, guest spots, infomercials, whatever.

This background is just meant to give insight to Nicolette's motivation for a lawsuit. She's not some trashy valley girl who had to suck dicks to get roles and thinks of a lawsuit as a good career move. Where Nicolette comes from, a woman does not expect to be slapped hard in the face at work by her boss in front of her co-workers. It's just unfathomable, but if it does not happen you sure as hell speak up for yourself.

Marc could have learned his lesson and saved a lot of people a whole lot of frustration and money by letting it end there. But he didn't. He devised a bitchy plot to fire the woman he had just slapped in the face for complaining about him slapping her. Anybody in any business will tell you that's dumb - especially when there's no documentation to back up his revised history that less than a model employee.

Fuck Marc Cherry and bullies everywhere - especially the ones who hit women and especially bosses who use their power to abuse employees they know can't afford to speak up. This shit happens every day.

by Karen McCluskeyreply 2705/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!