Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lindsay Blows Off Rehab To Shop

She was supposed to show up to rehab TODAY.

Lindsay Lohan's lawyer lied in court today when he said his client was already ensconced in a rehab facility ... she was actually roaming the aisles of an electronics store.

Lindsay was at Fry's Electronics in Fountain Valley, CA at 9 AM ... the same time her lawyer, Mark Heller, told the judge she was confined to Morningside Recovery in Newport Beach.

Fact is ... this post went up at 11:10 AM PT and she's still not at Morningside. Lindsay's SUV arrived at the facility a short time ago but she didn't get out ... the vehicle left with Lindsay still inside.

It's unclear if the judge will allow Lindsay to do her 90 days at Morningside. TMZ broke the story ... the facility had its license REVOKED and it can no longer provide treatment. It's just a sober living facility, and it's doubtful that's gonna cut it with hizzoner.

by Anonymousreply 5805/05/2013

Can't she just die already? Put her in a cell with Jody Arias and let the best woman win.

by Anonymousreply 105/02/2013

What does she have to worry about? Nothing will happen, nothing ever does.

by Anonymousreply 205/02/2013

The agency, she said, has a legal action against Morningside Recovery for operating the unlicensed treatment facilities in Newport Beach.

Tidwell said the licenses were revoked in 2012 “for several reasons.”

According to court records provided by the agency, Morningside has previously been accused of not properly storing and destroying medications. In 2011, it also was accused of not maintaining client confidentiality. Last year the state found it was “advertised as providing residential drug abuse recovery or treatment services without a license.”

An April 2012 death investigation at Morningside found that the facility was unlicensed and that a client did not receive a medical referral for medical services. At the time of the revocation, the state alleged the facility was serving far more people than it was licensed to operate with.

An administrative judge revoked the licenses in August 2012, noting that while the then-operator “has taken significant steps,” it had not corrected all the violations. The judge added that the number and the seriousness of the violations warranted revocation.

Morningside Recovery referred inquiries about its licensing to a New York-based public relations firm, which so far has not provided any comment.

by Anonymousreply 405/02/2013

She should be euthanized.

by Anonymousreply 505/02/2013

She's like those annoying kids in public where the parents just keep repeating, "Stop that or you're going to be in trouble... stop that or you're going to be in trouble..." And the kids never do a damn thing to stop.

In this case, however, the parents are the entire California judicial and penal system.

by Anonymousreply 605/02/2013

[quote]A source told Radar that Lindsay walked into Morningside Recovery in Orange County, California on Thursday and walked right out! “She told people there that she didn’t need rehab,” a source familiar with the situation told Radar. “And then she left. Everyone was stunned.”

And the Daily News is reporting she said "Take me to the airport." Apparently she thinks she's going back to New York.

by Anonymousreply 705/02/2013

[quote]Everyone was stunned

That's because they don't come to DL. Two months ago, we said she wouldn't go into rehab.

by Anonymousreply 805/02/2013

Tell them you don't want to go to rehab, girl!

by Anonymousreply 905/02/2013

Does California have the death penalty? Because it seems to me they're running out of options.

by Anonymousreply 1005/02/2013

If only she had visited Boston about four hours into the marathon.

by Anonymousreply 1105/02/2013

I kind of love her now....she just gets away with everything and nobody ever calls her out on her shit.

by Anonymousreply 1205/02/2013

I hope she lives long enough to do the sequel! She's the only star-turned-raggedy ass whore with the stature to write it!

by Anonymousreply 1305/02/2013

This is why we love her.

by Anonymousreply 1405/02/2013

I want to see her do a few years in jail just so that both of her parents end up giving $10 blowjobs to survive.

I know the younger sister is already being pimped out but I hope that she manages to run away.

by Anonymousreply 1505/02/2013

I don;t get why they can't just lock her up for a month or two like they did for Paris Hilton for being in contempt of court.

by Anonymousreply 1605/02/2013

It's been four hours since her last sighting...

by Anonymousreply 1705/02/2013

We don't love her.

by Anonymousreply 1805/02/2013

I don't love her. She's like George W. Bush, she's always doing something awful that you hear about but past a certain point it becomes more a matter of distaste than outrage.

"Oh, she did, did she?"

by Anonymousreply 1905/02/2013

Maybe she's OD'ing right now, R17.

by Anonymousreply 2005/02/2013

One can only hope, R20.

by Anonymousreply 2105/02/2013

We're all going out to LaGuardia airport now to greet the incoming flights from LA, why don't you come join us?

by Anonymousreply 2205/02/2013

I have to say, her behavior is 1000x more interesting than any legitimate acting she would have done.

by Anonymousreply 2305/02/2013

If she ODs then she'll become a martyr or whatever. The best (aka worst for her) thing that could happen is for her to get old and for people to stop paying attention to her.

by Anonymousreply 2405/02/2013

Whose credit card is paying for all of this?

by Anonymousreply 2505/02/2013

I'm picking up the Fudgie the whale as I text! On way to airport... can't wait to see my mealtick.... umm.. I MEAN.. MY baby!

by Anonymousreply 2605/02/2013

R25, Lindsey's clientele is paying the tab.

She's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 2705/02/2013

Can we please use MISS LOHAN in the title of these threads? This is causing quite the commotion with my Google alerts!

by Anonymousreply 2805/02/2013

There is no Lindsay Graham, r28.

by Anonymousreply 2905/02/2013

If this worthless cunt were black or Hispanic her ass would've been thrown in jail a long time ago. Fact.

by Anonymousreply 3005/02/2013

Doesn't the LA County Jail release you like after 30 minutes because of all the overcrowding?

So if she skipped rehab and was sent to jail for 90 days wouldn't she only serve at most a couple of days?

by Anonymousreply 3105/03/2013

Doesn't she have multiple offenses now? I think only first time offenders got let out really fast.

by Anonymousreply 3205/03/2013

What R12 said. I agree. It's fascinating the stuff she pulls. Lindsay is our very own Roxie Hart and Velma Kelly. She'll do anything to keep her name in the papers.

by Anonymousreply 3305/03/2013

Where is she now?

by Anonymousreply 3405/03/2013

[quote]If this worthless cunt were black or Hispanic her ass would've been thrown in jail a long time ago. Fact.

Ah the magical kingdom of If.

by Anonymousreply 3505/03/2013

She rehired her old attorney and checked into Betty Ford.

I was kind of hoping she'd make it to New York and crash the Met Ball or something.

by Anonymousreply 3605/03/2013

Betty Ford! She had SUCH a great attitude there last time.

by Anonymousreply 3705/03/2013

What kind of shit did she pull at Betty Ford last time?

It's been going on for so long, it's all a blur.

by Anonymousreply 3805/03/2013

Didn't she get in a fist fight with a nurse the last time she was at Betty Ford? Where does she get the money for that rehab and for high-priced lawyers? Does her work as a call-girl pay that much?

by Anonymousreply 3905/03/2013

Betty Ford shhure helped me...... sheven rehabshh ago. You always remember your firshhht rehab fondly.

by Anonymousreply 4005/03/2013

Yes, she most definitely did get into a fist fight with a nurse the last time she was at Betty Ford.

by Anonymousreply 4105/03/2013

Mark Heller isn't even licensed to practice in CA. I doubt he'd ever pass the bar there.

by Anonymousreply 4205/03/2013

[quote] Does her work as a call-girl pay that much?

by Anonymousreply 4305/03/2013

This whole idea of a treatment facility is a joke. Her whole livelihood depends on being in environments where copious amounts of drugs and alcohol are present. Further, she probably needs to ingest large amounts to cope with the type of degradation involved with being prostitute for Saudi princes and wealthy riff raff. Once she leaves the facility, she'll revert in order to earn a living. Either put her in jail or let her get out there and make the money to pay her tax bills and maybe, eventually, hit her bottom.

by Anonymousreply 4405/03/2013

Not that it matters much, but I believe she got into a fight with a peer counselor who fought back when she became violent. Most nurses would not have handled an out of control patient that way.

by Anonymousreply 4505/03/2013

Not that it wouldn't have been satisfying, but we would lose our license.

by Anonymousreply 4605/03/2013

I agree, r44.

by Anonymousreply 4705/03/2013

I just read about the incident. It was a chemical dependency tech who sold her story to TMZ for "at least" $10K and was promptly fired. She claimed Lohan came in reeking of alcohol, refused to blow into a breathalyzer, and became belligerent. Tech claims Lohan pushed her, Lohan claims she was hit first.

by Anonymousreply 4805/03/2013

I wish she would blow her brains out. There. I said it.

by Anonymousreply 4905/03/2013

Yeah, let's face it. Most of us are looking forward to the day Lindsay dies when all of her private shit will hit the fan and her parents will fight over the body.

by Anonymousreply 5005/03/2013

[quote]Whose credit card is paying for all of this?

She paid with nature's credit card.

by Anonymousreply 5105/03/2013

This article claims that she rejected the Morningside rehab place because they didn't deliver the 30K they promised, and that Betty Ford is treating her for free:

[quote]I told you two days ago, that Lindsay Lohan was offered $30,000– like a high school basketball player– by a rehab facility. Sources say that the offer was made by Morningside Rehab in Newport Beach, California. At the same time, they say, the Betty Ford Clinic was anxious to get Lindsay back since– my source says: “they did so badly with her the first time around. They wanted a second chance.”

[quote]There are loads of reports that Lindsay walked in and out of Morningside yesterday (Thursday) morning after flying in the middle of the night from New York via her pal Vikram Chatwal (our exclusive). When she arrived, Lindsay left immediately and no one knew why. It wasn’t because Morningside had the wrong accreditation, no license, and a bad history. It may have been because Morningside didn’t come through with the $30,000 honorarium as promised. And Lindsay, notes our source, is all about making money.

[quote]“She is far from flaky and she has a lot of bills to pay. She also has no money coming in.”

[quote]So now Lindsay is at the famous clinic, where she will get her 90 days for free and be able to smoke. And the story isn’t over. There are reports that Lohan fired attorney Mark Heller and rehired–through begging–Shawn Holley Chapman. But the story keeps changing.

by Anonymousreply 5205/03/2013

[quote]At the same time, they say, the Betty Ford Clinic was anxious to get Lindsay back since– my source says: “they did so badly with her the first time around. They wanted a second chance.

The world has become completely unhinged when rebabs are competing for head cases. Good God! LOL.

by Anonymousreply 5305/03/2013

If Lohan was in jail, she wouldn't be pulling these stunts. She doesn't care, and she knows she will get away with the law...because the judges allow her to.

The legal system sucks, because celebrities get away with shit.

by Anonymousreply 5405/03/2013

I hate that this cunt keeps getting away with this kind of shit. I know everyone says we love to build up celebrities and then watch them collapse, but in her case I really really want to see it happen.

by Anonymousreply 5505/03/2013

[quote] I hate that this cunt keeps getting away with this kind of shit. I know everyone says we love to build up celebrities and then watch them collapse, but in her case I really really want to see it happen

It's already happened. She knows of no other lifestyle than the one she was raised in- She's an addict without a real support system and apparently a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 5605/04/2013

Wow R1 et al

LiLo has brought joy to thousands, first as an actress, then as a trainwreck.

You, on the other hand, are a complete waste of space and oxygen. Perhaps you and your ilk are the ones who should just die.

by Anonymousreply 5705/04/2013

Stumbling starlet vows: "I don't need rehab!"

by Anonymousreply 5805/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!