Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Did anybody get "China Beach" on DVD yet?

I ordered it from Time-Life and it came last week. Great to revisit.

Brian Wimmer (Boonie) always seemed a little gay.

Season One is a bit light on the war and heavy on ploys like USO auditions (oh, Chloe Webb!)and Cherry looking for her brother. Season Two ramps up the darkness and makes it a better show.

Marg Helgenberger was never a gorgeous beauty, she had a hard look (did she on "Ryan's Hope" as well?) but she looks better on "Beach" before the surgery.

And Tim Ryan who palyed Natch (McMurphy's squeeze in Season One) was hot but he's vanished.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 12411/23/2014

Nobody, huh?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 105/02/2013

$200 is a bit steep for this as it would be a blind-buy for me. I am hoping it will go down in price in a few months, and then I'll bite.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 205/04/2013

Is it streaming anywhere?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 305/04/2013

Used to love this show

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 405/04/2013

It's too expensive now. I'll wait.

I disagree. Marg was very attractive in the China Beach days, though Dana was the real beauty.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 505/04/2013

CHLOE WEBB!

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 605/04/2013

Most likely it won't go down in price unless they start offering it on Amazon. Each season does have it's own unique UPC code which could mean they'll be doing the retail set after a few months.

Chloe Webb is at the reunion on the DVD.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 705/04/2013

I have the first season DVD. I would not say it's light on the war. The episode following the pilot is about a pregnant Vietnamese throws a grenade into a bar.

Dana Delany was gorgeous, but she was not a stick back then.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 810/12/2013

Brian Wimmer was one of the hottest guys to ever appear on a TV show. China Beach was a pretty good show. How good is the DVD set?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 910/12/2013

The DVD comes with a warning that the picture quality may be uneven, but I haven't noticed any bad spots. There's a commentary on the pilot by the creators. It was recorded in 2003. Also interviews with Dana and others.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 1010/12/2013

Chloe Webb looked PSed on Tales Of The City. How does she look on China Beach?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 1110/12/2013

I haven't bought it

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 1210/12/2013

Chloe was never beautiful, but she looks vivacious on CB.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 1310/12/2013

How fat is Rikki Lake on this?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 1410/12/2013

Rikki isn't in the first season.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 1510/12/2013

Ricki was 260 lbs when filming China Beach. At least that's what she told one of those entertainment shows when they interviewed the cast for the reunion.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 1610/13/2013

Ricki's first appearance is season 3, episode 2.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 1710/13/2013

I enjoyed the first season immensely. Cherry was the weakest link, but even that was well done.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 1811/25/2013

I just finished the first season.

Why did Chloe leave at the end of season 1? Was she working on something else?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 1912/03/2013

I just bought the set

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 2012/03/2013

Here's an article about Dana from 1989.

"So while Haley went off on a never-ending honeymoon, Delany, now 33, went to acting school. "I know, I sort of did it backwards: Broadway, soap operas, then acting school," she says. The lessons paid off: Delany landed another theatrical role, this time as the star of Bloodmoon. The play moved to Los Angeles, and she went with it. Then the television offers started coming in. And not just any offers.

She played Bruce Willis' girlfriend on Moonlighting.

She played Tom Selleck's girlfriend on Magnum, P.I.

"I was everybody's girlfriend. I'm the type of girl you're supposed to marry," says Delany, who is single.

She wasn't complaining about playing opposite Selleck or Willis, who was a longtime friend, but "you do worry about being typecast. It can definitely be a death trap to be tagged so early as a certain type.""

"Wearing fatigues means the actress doesn't have to worry about her weight, although she does. "I gained 10 pounds the first season; now I have Pritikin diet food served on the set," says Delany, who is wearing a second-skin black dress that shows what terrific shape she's in.

She would just as soon skip the beach scenes, particularly the evening ones - the evenings her character McMurphy lives for. "What I really love are the medical scenes. I just love all that bloody stuff in the operating room," the actress says."

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 2112/03/2013

Supposedly the second season comes out next month.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 2212/03/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 2312/04/2013

The DVDs for each season are much less. I got the first season from amazon for about 15. It had a few nice extras.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 2412/04/2013

Season 2 - Jan. 7th!

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 2512/04/2013

Brian Wimmer is so hot on this show

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 2612/10/2013

R26 - How did the army let Boonie be a lifeguard?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 2712/10/2013

I'm watching season one this weekend. I forgot how powerful the show could be. Didn't it get really weird in later seasons?

Brian Wimmer was a hot piece of ass.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 2802/22/2014

The last season was probably a major influence on LOST since the show was bouncing back and forth between time frames. ABC's scheduling made it doubly challenging as they dribbled out the last group of episodes. There was an arc but you had to be on your toes to catch it all.

Easily one of the most brilliant series on television. But that box set is too rich, will have to wait for the individual sets. A bit at a time...

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 2902/22/2014

Surprised that Concetta Tomei is only 68. I thought she was in her 50s on CB, but she was only 42 when it started.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 3102/22/2014

The last season is very well done. The way they wrote Helgenberger's pregnancy into the script worked well.

Webb only signed on for Season One. She was credited as "Special Guest Appearance" in every episode.

Boonie was wounded in action and when he came to China Beach and met KC, I'm sure she pulled some strings to get him to be the lifeguard.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 3202/22/2014

Robert Picardo is only three years older than Dana Delany.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 3302/22/2014

I thought Webb was the best foil for McMurphy.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 3402/22/2014

Wasn't the "first season" a summer replacement series? And then when it returned, Chloe Webb wasn't part of it. And Marg H. who'd been a hooker, was now a hair dresser. I loved that original series but it got sanitized when it was renewed.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 3502/22/2014

R35, no and no. The show premiered in April 1988 for a test run. KC was more than a prostitute; she referred to herself as a businesswoman. Even in the first season, she's running black market goods. The prostitution (which lasted all four seasons) was just one of her many businesses.

The hair salon was engineered by Boonie as Lila wanted KC off the base as she felt she was degenerate. The salon was to give KC the upper hand as offering a legit business.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 3602/22/2014

R35 - Marg's character KC was always a prostitute. She started a hair dressing business to have a front.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 3702/22/2014

The arc of KC and her father came to a heart wrenching climax in the episode when her now college-age daughter meets KC's sister. And suddenly, a lot more about KC made sense.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 3802/23/2014

I've never understood Chloe Webb's career. She's always been a major highlight in shows she's appeared in, but always disappears after the first season. Takes of the City also comes to mind. It's a real shame.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 3902/23/2014

I can't remember--did Cherry ever find out what happened to her brother? Before she was blown up, that is.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 4002/23/2014

***AHEM***

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 4102/23/2014

r40: I'm trying to remember. Didn't KC find him in an opium den? I can't remember if that was before or after she died

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 4202/23/2014

Yes, Cherry found her brother (with K.C.'s help) in a drug den. He doesn't recognize her; he thinks she's a new prostitute! Later, K.C. tells him of his sister's death. He wants to get out of Vietnam, but it's complicated because he doesn't have a passport (or something like that). He wants K.C. to help him but she won't...until her offers her prime heroin as an incentive. She almost goes through with it, but in the end her conscience kicks in and she backs out.

I know Cherry gets killed but what exactly happens to her? As I recall, she's standing in a doorway then falls forward with a look of shock on her face. What happened? Was she shot? Did she die in a bomb blast? When her body was brought back she looked like nothing had happened to her at all; she looked peacefully asleep.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 4302/23/2014

She died at the start of the Tet Offensive

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 4402/23/2014

Bought the second season. It's as good as I remember

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 4502/23/2014

thanks r43. I had forgot KC was hooked on heroin. I do remember the "Tet" episode. It appeared Cherry was in some kind of blast but your right when they all gathered around her body she was intact

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 4602/23/2014

I think they did that so our last images of Cherry wouldn't be a bloody, pulpy mess. It was 1989 on network TV.

If you look closely when they are shipping Cherry's body on the helicopter at the end of the Tet episode, the sheet is covering most of her body but there is blood on her uniform.

It's like they accidentally killed the actress who played her as Nan Woods never worked again.

(And the guy who played Cherry's brother was the yellow-eyed demon on "Supernatural.")

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 4702/23/2014

I know the death of Cherry was supposed to be this big shocking thing but I always found her character uninteresting so I didn't care.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 4802/23/2014

I had to look Cherry up on IMDB and I still don't remember her.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 4902/23/2014

I liked the character of Cherry, and she showed promise at the beginning of Season Two as she got stronger. But the story I've always heard is the actress wanted to leave showbiz and she must have as she vanished entirely.

But the way she was written off and its impact was stellar.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 5002/23/2014

r47, I actually met Cherry's brother (Fred Lehne) at a Supernatural convention years ago. He's a nice guy. He had a lot of interesting stories about his work. I should have asked him about China Beach but I forgot he was on it.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 5102/23/2014

Cherry becomes less naive after finding out about Rick, and her character becomes less valuable.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 5202/23/2014

There are episodes of CHINA BEACH that are some of the finest writing and acting I've ever seen on television: the encounter between KC and Boonie after her father dies; Picardo's meltdown with the statue of St Francis peering over his right shoulder; Delany's return to the base after a visit home; Marg's body language in the plane carrying Nan Woods' remains...stunning, stunning work.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 5307/31/2014

I just bought the third season but haven't watched it yet

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 5407/31/2014

I want to buy this. one of my favorite shows of all time.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 5507/31/2014

It really does hold up, but some episodes are almost too intense to watch. Dana Delany is amazing.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 5607/31/2014

"Dana Delany is amazing."

Marg, too

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 5708/01/2014

Marg too, but she's not nearly as central to the show as Dana.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 5808/01/2014

I wonder if Marg and Dana ever scissored

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 5908/01/2014

I loved watching both "China Beach" and "Tour of Duty" as I'm a history geek. I miss those offerings such as "Winds of War" and "The Last Convertible." Yeah, I'm an elder.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 6008/01/2014

WEHT Brian Wimmer?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 6108/01/2014

R59 - There are more than plenty of rumors about Dana's sexuality. As far as I know, little about Marg.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 6208/01/2014

What rumors about Dana's sexuality? It's quite clear and consistent where her interests lie.

Now to more important points: where can one find information about the designer of the stained glass windows in K.C.'s apartment? Would love to find complete pictures of them.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 6308/01/2014

Nan Woods stopped completely after China Beach.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 6408/01/2014

The story I heard is that Nan Woods had some trouble adjusting to the sudden fame and asked to be let out of her contract. I loved her character and I thought she was a very natural actress, as well. Her death episode and the following one ("cherry") are incredibly powerful. McMurphy reading Cherry's unfinished letter home to KC is one of my favorite scenes. Also love Kathy Bates in the season two finale.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 6508/01/2014

Nan lives in Utah now and has done some local commercial.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 6608/01/2014

Is it confirmed that Dana is a lesbian?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 6708/01/2014

She's not out if she is one. She still talks about meeting a man.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 6808/01/2014

I love that Dana Delany had a part in the L Word.

Scroll to 1:40 for the good stuff

Dana is likely bi but seems to ultimately choose men. She's incredibly gay friendly. I was lucky enough to meet her and have a brief convo with her and she was laid back and friendly. I have such a crush on her!

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 6908/02/2014

R69 Thanks got the L word clip. Loved Dana there too.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 7008/02/2014

What is Dana doing these days?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 7108/04/2014

Filming a TV movie

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 7208/05/2014

Dana Delaney hosts a documentary about the Vietnam Nurses. The comentary by the nurses is very moving.The average age of a nurse who served in Vietnam was 22. They received no debriefing, no support and no acknowledgment of their contribution when they returned home. Would someone insert the link properly. Thanks.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7k04XPi7AM

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 7308/06/2014

Did they ever say how old McMurphy was?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 7408/06/2014

For R73

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 7508/06/2014

I assumed McMurphy was supposed to be a little older than 22 but not much. They never out and out stated her age.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 7608/06/2014

Now Robert Picardo is supposed to be having an affair with Bill Nye! Bwah!

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 7708/06/2014

Say WHAT, R77?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 7808/06/2014

Chloe Webb asked for too more money that they were willing to give for the Tales of the City sequel (Maupin claims she wanted to be paid more than any of her co-stars).

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 7908/06/2014

Dana has aged so well.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 8008/06/2014

R80 - That she has.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 8108/06/2014

Is Dana a redhead or brunette?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 8208/06/2014

On "China Beach," they used very dark filters but in the outdoor scenes, she looked like she had very dark, dark red hair.

In many otehr shows she was on, it always looked brunette but could have been lighting.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 8308/07/2014

Watching season 2. Megan Gallagher had a look you don't see often on TV, then or now. Long curls and voluptuous.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 8408/07/2014

Just watched the Dennis Farina episode - he plays a war mongering colonel who hits on Lila, Wayloo, and KC. Winds up with Lila.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 8508/08/2014

Marg really did well in the Cherry episode where KC is fighting heroin withdrawal and has to deal with Cherry's brother.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 8609/13/2014

Marg was great on this show

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 8709/13/2014

She was. I loved her interactions with Dana.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 8809/13/2014

And the last shot of Marg in that episode is iconic and so moving.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 8909/13/2014

Did Chloe Webb fuck up her gig on SHAMELESS? Her Brit counterpart made way more appearances on the UK original.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 9009/13/2014

Why did Megan Gallagher leave after a season?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 9111/08/2014

Did she leave or was her character just written out?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 9211/08/2014

They wrote her character out. She goes to a job with the BBC. But why? Was she only supposed to be there a year or did something happen?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 9311/08/2014

You people sure are old.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 9411/08/2014

R84 - Go play in traffic.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 9511/08/2014

She may have gotten a job on another series for more money. Megan was very hot for a few years, meaning in-demand. She lucked out by getting on an MTM series. If the MTM people liked you, they'd use you on other MTM shows.

I knew a relative of hers. Megan was quite grounded -- got a financial advisor who put her on an allowance and invested her money. TV fame doesn't usually last more than 10 years for most women. She has a couple of kids and one or both have learning problems. She still works. Her brother-in-law Kevin is a makeup artist/special effects guy and is married to DL's favorite nurse Catherine Hicks.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 9611/08/2014

R96 - Except for the final episode, Megan's last CB episode was 1989. She did not work much during the next couple of years.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 9711/08/2014

She had recurring roles in two different tv series after China Beach. And sometimes shows air a year after theyve been filmed.

She has a sister who is also an actress and who attended Juilliard and was in Houseman's company, just like Megan was, and her sister never made it in theater or on tv. You never know what's in store for you when you choose the entertainment industry for a career.

Megan won awards for her stage role in A Few Good Men, but Demi Moore, a big star at the time, was chosen for the movie. Hollywood did not want to risk putting an unknown in the role.

Anyway, I asked my husband about her. He's the one whose friend was very close with one of her siblings. He said that he heard one or both of Megan's kids have some kind of special need or learning disability.

I never met her. I met her sibling, who was a decent enough actress and was attractive but who didn't have anything that made her different from tons of other actresses. I only saw her in one stage production (which was some really weird experimental play that was also historical --- a hot mess is what it was), and she didnt stand out in any way. She was a very nice person.

Megan had an unusual look that most men really liked and there was a warmth about her. Her looks really fit the late 80s/early 90s.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 9811/09/2014

Megan did have unusual looks - a mane of lush curls, a voluptuous body. Her character and Dana's were close. Was she and Dana?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 9911/09/2014

bump

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 10011/09/2014

Ain't nothing but a thing.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 10111/09/2014

The lady who wrote the book from which the main character was based died very young.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 10211/09/2014

Megan Gallagher is very cool. She continues to pop up in episodic guest roles, like Grey's Anatomy. She is good friends with Christine Elise, who played KC's daughter.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 10311/10/2014

Home By Morning was a bunch of bullshit. I wish I had never found that out. I bought the book and couldn't put it down. I read it in about two days. Lent it to a few people and they had the same reaction.

Years later I wanted an update on her and to read some more about nurses over there. Found a webpage from people she served with who totally debunked her and her story.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 10411/10/2014

I looked for that website, r104, but couldn't find it. When her book came out, some critics feared the reactions of families who would think their loved ones didn't get the best care after they were wounded, but that is where it stopped and so far, has not continued, based on my search.

I found this, though --

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 10511/10/2014

R104, I'd be interested in looking at that website. If you find it, let me know.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 10611/10/2014

I think that with the transient nature of people's tours in Viet Nam, Gallagher's role as Wayloo Marie was only supposed to be for a season.

And no, her character and Delany's were not supposed to like one another. They even admitted as much when they went back to the States in the two-part season finale. Wayloo, as a journalist, was always getting on McMurphy for an interview and McMurphy resisted. Once Cherry died was when McMurphy and KC started to become friends so the show focused a lot on that.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 10711/10/2014

Thanks R107

I think Cherry's death was a pivotal event of the show.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 10811/10/2014

Well I read Home Before Morning in 2009 to help with a college paper. I had become obsessed with Vietnam and could get enough info. Please understand I had no intention or wish to discredit her. I was pretty sad when I found the stuff out. I should have probably kept my fingers off the keyboard and not told her.

After I read this book a read A LOT of others(read Rumors of War that's a good one too). So of course I got on the internet and started surfing around about Vietnam. I came to this page where people checked in with old units. You know "does anyone know....from the....". Eventually her unit came up and people from the unit were messaging, still, about the crock of bull her book was. Then I did some more research.... I'll try to find find it.

Sally Field had actually optioned the book for a movie. Sometime in the mid-80s. She became upset about the inaccuracies, composite characters, and outright lies that she just dropped it. I think Cher wanted to do it to but she withdrew also.

Such is life. I really, really wish I hadn't read the stuff about her. Sorry if I ruined anyone's feelings about the book.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 10911/10/2014

I don't see Sally Field or Cher playing McMurphy.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 11011/10/2014

VanDevanter was apparently a background nurse during the pilot episode. Dana Delany says that the scene when Laurette is singing to the dying soldier and they focus on McMurphy watching, Delany was actually watching VanDevanter.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 11111/10/2014

Well Home Before Morning wasn't McMurphy it was a "true" story and it was 1985. I guess Sally was still young enough by Hollywood standards.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 11211/10/2014

Is there a link r109?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 11311/10/2014

Well here's something from 1985 about Sally and the movie. I will look for some of the Vietnam pages I was reading. Whether it's about this book or not some are really good reading. It's been a while since I've delved into the stuff because I had to withdraw from the topic. I got so into it that it wasn't healthy. It could just be too depressing.

This was just from a ten second search. I'm sure it wouldn't be so hard to dig more....I just don't really want to.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 11411/10/2014

You can find all kinds of stuff. I found this on a board. Cute picture. All the post said was "My Mom in Vietnam. A nurse.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 11511/10/2014

PS to r105

Rep. Lane Evans died today at 63.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 11611/10/2014

Wayloo was a little pushy, wasn't she?

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 11711/10/2014

All the military sites seem positive about Home Before Morning.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 11811/11/2014

From r114's link:

[quote]Among other things, Mrs. Walsh and others object to a passage in 'Home Before Morning' that describes the nurses at Pleiku as having 'partied as hard as we worked and when we slept, it was frequently because we had passed out from too much alcohol or too much exhaustion.'

Sounds like M*A*S*H* -- nothing surprising.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 11911/11/2014

Whatever the truth, watching McMurphy slowly descend into alcoholism over the course of the series was well done.

Of all the episodes, I think my favorite, the one the pierces my heart the most is the penultimate episode, when McMurphy is suffering PTSD brought on by an incident as simple as her dog being hit by a car. The final scene which nends with McMurphy saying, "When is it ever going to end?" was great.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 12011/11/2014

McMurphy = Hawkeye

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 12111/11/2014

I bought season 4 but haven't watched it yet

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 12211/11/2014

It's my favorite season, R122.

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 12311/11/2014

Bump

by Nan Woods, not invited to the reunionreply 12411/23/2014
Need more help? Click Here.