Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Porsha denies divorce publicity stunt, Kordell refutes gay rumors

Reality stars manufacturing drama to keep fans interested isn’t unheard of, but sources close to Porsha Stewart assure Sister 2 Sister that her divorce is not a publicity stunt.

“Kordell [Stewart] really loves Porsha and it got to be too much for them,” said friends alluding to the stress and complications reality TV stardom brings. “It wasn’t something planned for the show.”

Porsha hasn’t addressed the rumors directly, but her rep told HipHollywood.com: “Given everything this abrupt filing has put her through in the public, she would never bring something like this on herself, especially with them having a child in the house. She wishes things could have been different but that simply is not possible.”

According to Porsha, she and Kordell are still living in the same home; however, the proceedings are underway, and she’s not thinking about reconciliation.

A divorce publicity stunt isn’t the only denial coming from the Stewart household this week. Kordell took to Twitter to address rumors that he’s actually a homosexual living on the down low.

When asked about the persistent gossip this week, Kordell refuted the gossip. “[W]hatever that is your heard that’s all it is. Wasn’t raised to be nothing but a grown man. Raised by MEN, god fearing MEN,” wrote Kordell.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 2209/24/2013

[quote]When asked about the persistent gossip this week, Kordell refuted the gossip. “[W]hatever that is your heard that’s all it is. Wasn’t raised to be nothing but a grown man. Raised by MEN, god fearing MEN,” wrote Kordell.

Just another homophobic black woman.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 105/02/2013

[quote]Just another homophobic black woman, in denial.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 205/02/2013

You mean a homophobic man. Those were Kordell's words. He's a loser.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 305/02/2013

R3 Sorry, you are correct.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 405/02/2013

I know Porsha is thrilled that she gets to make a clean break from this asshole since she has no kids with him. Pushing out Kordell's water tank sized headed babies would have ruined her snatch for sure.

Kordell knows he wants Apollo's nipples just like any other homosexual.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 505/02/2013

Wow what a nice way to deny the gay rumors. A simple no would suffice.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 605/02/2013

"Porsha"

LOL

Reminds me of "A Fish Called Wanda" where Kevin Kline says, "I can't believe he named his kid after a car," about John Cleese's' daughter Portia

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 705/02/2013

"Wasn’t raised to be nothing but a grown man. Raised by MEN, god fearing MEN"

Mary, please.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 805/02/2013

He needs to be taken to task for his homophobic response. The media, though, will say nothing, of course.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 905/02/2013

Anybody who lived in Pittsburgh during the 90s knows that Cordell was a queen.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 1005/02/2013

Google "Kordell Stewart gay" and you'll get a lot of interesting info.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 1105/02/2013

"Anybody who lived in Pittsburgh during the 90s knows that Cordell was a queen."

There were rumors that he was caught with a male prostitute and the Steelers covered it up

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 1205/02/2013

wWho the fuck are these cuntz and why the fuck should anyone give a rat's cunt what the fuck these cunts do?

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 1305/02/2013

Here is an article about Kordell from 1999:

Steelers' Stewart Denies Rumors By ALAN ROBINSON .c The Associated Press

PITTSBURGH (AP) - Kordell Stewart has revealed he met with his Pittsburgh Steelers teammates last year and asked them to ignore rumors circulating about his personal life.

Stewart, who has declined previously to discuss his life away from football, said Friday the meeting was prompted by friends who warned him that rumors about him were sweeping Pittsburgh.

Earlier this season, a story in Sports Illustrated referred to fans' speculation about his sexual preference.

'I was a guy who stood up in front of the team and just said, basically, this is what's going on,' Stewart told KDKA radio in Pittsburgh. 'A rumor is a rumor, you look it up in the dictionary it will tell you exactly what it means. I'm Kordell Stewart, the guy who worked with you guys and ... has made some great plays around this place. And I don't want any fan or any knucklehead outside of this organization to make you feel any differently about me as a player.'

Stewart, who is single, also met with coach Bill Cowher and team president Dan Rooney to discuss the rumblings about his personal life, team sources told The Associated Press.

He said the rumors 'can be real nasty sometimes, believe me. When you're out there on the field and you hear some of the things that are said, it can be real nasty. ... It can cause you to be bitter,' he said.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 1405/02/2013

You really think that the media cares about househusband,butch queen Kordell, R9?

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 1505/02/2013

Cleopatra...queen of denial

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 1605/02/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 1705/02/2013

That's what I was implying, R15...

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 1805/02/2013

Jerome the Bus Bettis called out Kordell on ESPN ages ago. Of course it was one of those, quick-cut to commercial things. Something just doesn't smell right with this scenario. Porsha is a 30 year old woman. If she had merely Googled he intended's name during their courtship she would have found out all she needed to know. Hence, I think she wanted the place on the show and resulting fame, did you hear her massacre Amazing Grace??? Holy shit!! Even Andy was struggling not to bust out. She appears mildly retarded, so she probably thought that with the love of a good woman she could change him.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 1905/03/2013

I remember reading here that he got caught in a park getting car head from some twink.

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 2005/03/2013

"Jerome the Bus Bettis called out Kordell on ESPN ages ago. Of course it was one of those, quick-cut to commercial things"

What did he say?

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 2105/04/2013

Kordell once again denies being gay after Porsha calls him out in the new season of RHOA:

by Gay men aren't grown up men? Hmmmmreply 2209/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.