Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

So will Anderson Take Ben To The Daytime Emmy Awards This Year? Wilson from 'Days' is going!

After leaving him at the hotel two years in a row, will AC finally walk the red carpet with Ben now that he is again a Daytime Emmy Nominee?

by Anonymousreply 5705/10/2013

Nominees for Younger Actor: Max Ehrich (Fen, Y&R), Bryton James (Devon, Y&R), Chandler Massey (Will, DAYS) and Freddie Smith (Sonny, DAYS).

by Anonymousreply 105/01/2013

Nominees for Outstanding Talk Show Host include AC, Steve Harvey, Ricki Lake, Dr. Oz and Rachael Ray

by Anonymousreply 205/01/2013

85-year-old Peggy McCay (Will's great grandma on DAYS) was nominated for Best Actress.

With just four soaps, I think they should discontinue the acting emmys -- it's a very woeful list this year.

by Anonymousreply 305/01/2013

[quote]Nominees for Outstanding Talk Show Host include AC, Steve Harvey, Ricki Lake, Dr. Oz and Rachael Ray

That makes no sense at all. Why are AC and Ricki Lake being nominated for "Outstanding Talk Show Host" when both of their shows have been cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 405/01/2013

Peggy McCay had a great dementia storyline this year.

The real story is Dee Hall being shut out (again) for a nomination.

She didn't even make the semi-finals, of the ten actresses submitted only nine were accepted. And she was the only one rejected!

by Anonymousreply 505/01/2013

R4 as long as they are eligible, they are free to submit a nomination.

by Anonymousreply 605/01/2013

R1 I wonder if bryTON is pronounced like deVON.

by Anonymousreply 705/01/2013

Poor Dee. Never even a bridesmaid! I'm thrilled for Peggy, truly I am. But I do wonder how much of an acting stretch it really was and if she wasn't just playing herself.

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Starring in Perpetuity

SUZANNE ROGERS

as

Maggie Horton Kiriakis

by Anonymousreply 805/01/2013

Will the web soaps be eligible in the future?

by Anonymousreply 905/01/2013

None of it matters if there is no Susan Lucci.

by Anonymousreply 1005/01/2013

R9 yes. But in the broadband category.

by Anonymousreply 1105/01/2013

I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 1205/01/2013

[quote]Why are AC and Ricki Lake being nominated for "Outstanding Talk Show Host" when both of their shows have been cancelled?

Quality is not the same as popularity.

by Anonymousreply 1305/01/2013

[quote][R9] yes. But in the broadband category.

The actors?

by Anonymousreply 1405/01/2013

Probably not R14

by Anonymousreply 1505/01/2013

This is Peggy McKay's first nomination since 1986! She won a Primetime Emmy in 1991 for a guest appearance on The Trials of Rosie O'Neill.

by Anonymousreply 1605/01/2013

Of course not but he might be there, a few chairs back but he'll be there.

by Anonymousreply 1705/01/2013

If he really loves him, no. Awards show are the most boring form of circle jerking there is. Running needles in one's eyes would be more entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 1805/01/2013

I can't believe this still exists. What are there like 3 soaps even left?

by Anonymousreply 1905/01/2013

No doubt, Ben will be seated alongside Anderson this year. He's not going to suddenly stop sending out gay-positive messages by having Ben stuck off to the side or not even in town as it was before his coming out. It's obvious that Anderson is doing everything possible to raise his profile as a leader in the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 2005/01/2013

Poor Ben! No one should have to sit through this show, not even on TV, much less in the audience!

Cheri! I beg you! If you love me at all, let me stay home!

by Anonymousreply 2105/01/2013

Who still cares about those two old whores?

Get a fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 2205/01/2013

The real test will be where Ben sits during Fashion Week.

by Anonymousreply 2305/01/2013

When is the next fashion week?

I doubt Anderson will feel the need to keep Ben hidden from view since it simply means they'll be just sitting there. All that stuff from the past is evolving now that he's out and upping his visibility as an out and proud gay man.

by Anonymousreply 2405/02/2013

Arianne Zucker will definitely win for Days.

by Anonymousreply 2505/02/2013

Some people are never satisfied. AC came out, said being gay is the greatest blessing in his life, acknowledged his partner Ben at the GLAAD Awards, mentioned going out with his partner on 360 the other night, but to OP, he won't be REALLY be out unless he takes Ben to this award show that he still hasn't even bothered to mention yet. I don't think he cares about the nomination but OP's bizarre, never ending interest in this is rather alarming.

by Anonymousreply 2605/02/2013

[quote]but to OP, he won't be REALLY be out unless he takes Ben to this award show

It's totally understandable that people would be interested to see if Ben sits with Anderson at the awards show. Anyone can see that their entire dynamic has changed since Anderson came out, so it's perfectly natural that fans of the couple are looking forward to see what evolves with Anderson at the daytime Emmy show.

Since OP never claimed "he won't be REALLY be out unless he takes Ben to this award show", I just can't understand why someone would tell such a blatant lie. What is it with this bizarre woman who makes up silly accusations that everyone can see are totally false? She even pretends to know what the OP has posted in the past with a nutty claim of "never ending interest." Anderson and Ben are such a fantastic couple, but they certainly attract some bizarro mentally defective people who pretend they're seeing something in a thread that clearly doesn't exist.

by Anonymousreply 2705/02/2013

[quote]I'm thrilled for Peggy, truly I am. But [bold]I do wonder how much of an acting stretch it really was and if she wasn't just playing herself[/bold].

That could only be true if she has been diagnosed with Alzheimers.

by Anonymousreply 2805/02/2013

DO y'all really think that Anderson would risk taking Ben around Chandler Massey. I think Anderson is doing everything he can to keep this one around, so nope. Ben won't be there for the sake of their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 2905/02/2013

R27, it is you and the never satisfied OP who need to get over it. Anderson's out, he's acknowledged his partner and is not hiding anything. What is your problem?

by Anonymousreply 3005/02/2013

Going to an awards show is irrelevant except to nuts like OP and R27.

by Anonymousreply 3105/02/2013

[quote]Anderson's out,

Are you snorting something, r30? It's obvious to anyone that we're thrilled that he's out and are well aware that they are happily partnered. Why are you attempting to pretend we don't know that? Are you drunk on your ass tonight? Along with thousands of other fans of the couple we're looking forward to see if they'll go to the awards show together. If they don't, that's okay. We're simply interested in how it will be handled now that Anderson is out and pround and has thanked his partner at a public event. No doubt, you'll create more lies and scenarios about this as if we don't know those facts.

You seriously have some terrible problems and should get some help with your delusions and constant lies. No sense in telling you that you need to take your meds because there's not the slightest doubt you're already ingesting too much of something and need to dry out. For you own well-being, you need to check into rehab. There's probably an available room at the place Lindsay Lohan turned down today.

by Anonymousreply 3205/02/2013

[quote]Along with thousands of other fans of the couple we're looking forward to see if they'll go to the awards show together

Bullshit. There are no "thousands" just you and the crazed OP. If anyone needs help it's the two of YOU. Whether they go together or not is of no importance. He's OUT and the partner has been acknowledged, nutjobs like yourself and OP want to nitpick because you DON'T have any more legitimate arguments to make against Anderson and since you are INSANE, you have to come up with SOMETHING, so this is your new tack. No one is dying to know about what Anderson will do for the daytime Emmys but the crazies such as yourself. I see through your dumbass bullshit you lunatic.

by Anonymousreply 3305/02/2013

[quote]He's OUT and the partner has been acknowledged

We didn't know. Thanks for the update.

by Anonymousreply 3405/02/2013

R34, thanks for the update that you're a stupid asshole. I'm rolling my eyes at your rolled eyes.

by Anonymousreply 3505/03/2013

Anderson Cooper will be taking Pamela Anderson in a desperate attempt to class up the image of CNN anchor.

by Anonymousreply 3605/03/2013

OP asks a simple question so a bunch of queens paint abstract pictures regarding the motive. The funny part is, they're so busy having hissyfits that they're not noticing anything that's happening at AC's guest house next to his L.I. weekend getaway home.

by Anonymousreply 3705/03/2013

Bovina for the win!

by Anonymousreply 3805/03/2013

Why so cryptic R37? If you know something, spill it. Is he getting married or something? He's going to Atlantic City to speak at a brunch.

by Anonymousreply 3905/03/2013

THOUSANDS of fans

by Anonymousreply 4005/03/2013

No cheating pics and no gossip from Long Island. AC and Ben have a drama free life and that's why there's never any real dish.

by Anonymousreply 4105/04/2013

Does anyone think Anderson and Ben will ever get married? I can't tell if they're the marrying type, but AC has expressed interest in someday wanting children.

by Anonymousreply 4205/04/2013

I'm not sure either R42, they are clearly very much in love and extremely close and committed, but they don't *appear* to be in any hurry to marry. They could do a wedding in France and here, but they don't seem to be in a rush. If AC marries someone, it'll probably be Ben.

by Anonymousreply 4305/04/2013

Because HLN is airing the awards, they will be expecting AC to attend. He appears on their sister network CNN

by Anonymousreply 4405/04/2013

They can expect but that doesn't mean he has to go.

by Anonymousreply 4505/04/2013

There just can't be any doubt that they'll marry. After all these years together, there's no way they won't want to make it legal now that marriage equality is gaining acceptance. With recent reports, the marriage will probably take place away from the U.S. in order to avoid intrusions by fans. All their close friends have the money to afford trips to an exotic locale for a marriage ceremony. That blurb in the East Hampton Star let the cat out.

by Anonymousreply 4605/04/2013

R46 are you making things up for your own amusement or do you have some real info about them? What blurb? Where's the East Hampton Star link?

I don't know any inside info, but I would guess they'd do something like getting away from press attention to marry if they were going to, but at the same time, AC loves NYC and you'd think he'd want to marry in his home state.

by Anonymousreply 4705/04/2013

He may not take Ben to the Emmys but he does take him out on the town. They are a cute couple.

by Anonymousreply 4805/04/2013

I don´t understand 2 manly guys together... If at least one of them was a feminine guy

by Anonymousreply 4905/04/2013

Seems that they may as well not bother with this anymore.

by Anonymousreply 5005/05/2013

OP must be Skully_2

by Anonymousreply 5105/05/2013

[quote]I don´t understand 2 manly guys together.

Me neither, can someone hook up a camera in their bedroom so I can do a thorough investigation of the phenomena?

by Anonymousreply 5205/05/2013

Has anyone ever considered that maybe Ben doesn't WANT to walk the red carpet with Anderson, doesn't want any attention of that kind at all? He already looks pissed off when paparazzi take pictures of Anderson and him or him alone.

In recent years they have attended many public and private events together and after coming out Anderson has been pretty open about having a partner, mentioning Ben in his GLAAD award acceptance speech, talking about it on CNN and so on. I doubt he would have a problem walking the red carpet with Ben but maybe that is simply not Ben's cup of tea? He didn't do it at the GLAAD awards either and Anderson practically declared his love for him in his speech.

And yes, the OP sounds like Scully_2. Always polemic about the two, always pretending to know what Anderson and Ben think, what their relationship is like, what they want and don't want, blablabla.

by Anonymousreply 5305/05/2013

[quote]the OP sounds like Scully_2. Always polemic about the two, always pretending to know what Anderson and Ben think, what their relationship is like, what they want and don't want, blablabla.

Maybe it's not a one way street. While you point to Scully_2, didn't you post about 97 times in another AC thread, and didn't you claim that Ben is cheating on AC in one of your posts?

Anderson and Ben make a great couple. According to recent photos, they are having a good time. Maybe that's because they don't realize you're trolling their every move and accusing Ben of cheating.

by Anonymousreply 5405/08/2013

Is Scully_2 also the Cesar frau?

by Anonymousreply 5505/09/2013

R54 No one "accused Ben of cheating". We don't know if they have an understanding or if he cheated on Anderson. And we also don't know when the pictures were taken, which might have been anytime in the last four years. Cesarfrau is crazy but you also need to consider the possibility that Anderson and Ben are a happy couple AND might have an understanding or that Ben really cheated on Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 5605/10/2013

[quote]Has anyone ever considered that maybe Ben doesn't WANT to walk the red carpet

Yes, some have considered that because it's been mentioned many times in the past several years.

by Anonymousreply 5705/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.