Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Amber Heard and Johnny Depp Really Dating?

I thought she was a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 3502/10/2014

I don't know if they're really dating, but she identifies as bi.

by Anonymousreply 104/30/2013

Who knows? This isn't the 1950s, neither of them are Mormons & there exists the concept of occasional fuck-buddies.

by Anonymousreply 204/30/2013

there is already a thread about this

by Anonymousreply 304/30/2013

He's going to marry Amber and ex-Vannessa is calling Amber a gold digger.

by Anonymousreply 406/16/2013

Let's be real, she wouldn't be with that old drunk with baggage (he doesn't even look like he showers these days) if she wasn't a fame-hungry sucky actress wanting his money, popularity and pull in the industry.

As for her real feelings, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 506/16/2013

I think she's a user but that is just me, I don't think she was that into her gf Tasya all that much, she was a struggling young actress who moved in with an older woman who gave her shelter & money. You know? She's bi more like she'll fuck anything and anyone with money as long as it furthers her agenda.

by Anonymousreply 606/16/2013

I agree with R6 on Amber. She dated Crispin Glover a few years back. Wasn't she recently dating some wealthy French woman?

by Anonymousreply 706/16/2013

I don't think she dated Crispin Glover (she said that they were just friends) but she did date this Mexican soap actor Valentino Lanus early on which definitely looks like trying to get into the industry/famous. She didn't look so happy in the photos with him though.

by Anonymousreply 806/16/2013

Johnny Depp really has gotten embarrassing in his advanced age.

by Anonymousreply 1006/16/2013

Wtf is up with the media? How much is Heard's people and/or Depp's people paying them to report that they're dating?

They're posting pics of Amber arriving at an airport with Depp as proof of their relationship. But if you're anyone with eyes and take a look at the pics her gf is right behind her in plain sight!!!

Such a joke. Is middle America that dumb?

Well there are still women who atest Clooney and Travolta are 100% straight. I bet they also think Cavill is too. So stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1207/19/2013

[quote]Well there are still women who atest Clooney and Travolta are 100% straight. I bet they also think Cavill is too. So stupid.

Hook, line and sinker with Cavill. And don't you dare insinuate he's quite the little whore.

by Anonymousreply 1307/19/2013

that woman with Amber at the airport isn't Tasya, I thought it was at first too, but her name is Brittany Eustis, some friend of Depp's, works in showbiz to some degree. But Depp and Amber really are dating, he took her to Japan, she was all over his kids, making sure the paps got pictures, wonder what Vanessa thinks about Amber trying to take her place?

by Anonymousreply 1407/19/2013

and Brittany has a boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 1507/19/2013

[quote] I thought she was a lesbian.

So did she.

Then her agent called...

by Anonymousreply 1607/19/2013

Hi Amber's PR...

by Anonymousreply 1708/01/2013

Amber Heard is not 'bisexual,' she is an opportunist. Yes, many pretty women refer to themselves as bisexual but in reality are looking for anyone to take them on trips, pay their way, etc.

If this Amber chick was pursuing an education or had some real depth to her than yeah, maybe she is a thoughtful woman who is exploring love with other women.

But she's a struggling actress who is hooking up with the vile Johnny Depp, so it's quite revealing.

by Anonymousreply 1808/01/2013

Amber is supposedly engaged to Johnny Depp, and for some odd reason the thread about her on L Chat has been closed.

by Anonymousreply 1901/15/2014

by Anonymousreply 2001/18/2014

Johnny Depp is pulling a Cloooooney!

Question is, how much money will Amber be able to squeeze out of - Pay Me ‘Stupid Money’ and I’ll Keep Making Pirates - Johnny Depp.

Why do I get the impression he is stingy with his millions.

by Anonymousreply 2102/06/2014

I'm surprised Clooney didn't get to Amber first.

by Anonymousreply 2202/06/2014

She's stunning. But Depp looks like a fool.

by Anonymousreply 2302/06/2014

Clooney doesn't have an island and 300 Million under the mattress, but he is a bit better looking than Depp, that's true, and with Clooney you don't have to play mommy to some bratty spoiled kids. I would have chosen Clooney, at least he is a bit more intelligent, doesn't have a major alcohol problem, is involved in some humanitarian causes and you know within 3 years max your out.

by Anonymousreply 2402/06/2014

BTW Sean Penn got a better PR girlfriend deal than Depp. Isn't that funny!

by Anonymousreply 2502/06/2014

Bisexual woman = lesbian who's good at faking orgasms.

by Anonymousreply 2602/06/2014

Oh, I'm sure that dating or bearding Clooney would be more fun than dating Depp, as Clooney is sane and sober.

But if you look at both old men from the POV of a grasping whore who's trying to make the most out of her looks while they last, you realize that Depp is much more easily manipulated. Get him when he's hammered enough, and you could get him to buy you diamonds and Lamborghinis off of E-bay, if not sign a power of attorney.

by Anonymousreply 2702/06/2014

He looks homeless and the other thing has a vagina.

How is this on DL? Straight people, we're tired of your weirdo threads.

by Anonymousreply 2802/06/2014

I think Depp only loves his money, his kids and his booze. Everything else is just a means to maintain his level of wealth and status as a movie star. He will do ANYTHING to maintain his lifestyle. Scratch at his 2 inch pasty make up and take away his 12 rings and 15 scarves, the guy is as shallow as a muddy puddle.

by Anonymousreply 2902/06/2014

She's totally heterosexual if it benefits her career. These people are complete whores! I said it many times and I'll say it again - the gayest actor will fuck a hundred women if it can get him what he wants. The straightest actor will fuck as many men as needed to get the same. For these people, the greatest aphrodisiacs are money, power, fame and mass adulation. The same applies to politicians.

Regular people just don't understand that kind of ambition.

by Anonymousreply 3002/06/2014

they won't make it down the aisle anyway. Depp has been engaged at least 3 times before. She's a better looking January Jones.......

by Anonymousreply 3102/06/2014

R28 she was a lesbian until she landed Depp. That's why they deserve discussing on DL. I want to hear more from the person on the Amber thread who called her out as a fake. They had some good dirt on her.

by Anonymousreply 3202/09/2014

Which thread/poster R32?

by Anonymousreply 3302/09/2014

R33 I can't find it right now but will find it for you when I have time. They said she had slept with a married Director in the past to get a role. Think they knew people from Austin in her early days and said she's very calculating. You should read through the old Amber threads for a laugh, so many people insisting the Depp thing was all PR.

by Anonymousreply 3402/10/2014

They are both boring.

by Anonymousreply 3502/10/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!